• After a while of hurling himself at the bird, the bird's threatening squawks had turned into cries of desperation. Its bloodied brown feathers started to fade, its talons not far behind. Realizing that the toxin it came from was starting to dissipate, it upped the ante just a little more, lunging forward and drilling Lucky in the forehead. It wailed out to its prey, trying to climb the sky for one last swoop, before fading to the point where it would no longer be a threat.

"We did it, Lucky! Yahoo!" Lupé jumped for joy, hugging the rabbit's frontal lobe. "I knew you'd be able to fend off your predator!"

"Shucks, Lassie, you're the one who got me to fight." Lucky pawed at the dusty ground, smiling at his actually unscathed arm. "Heheh, not even the wounds were real! But, uh, Lassie…" He muttered, looking at the others with blush running wild under his pelt. "...you think the others saw me freakin' out at first?"

Lupé giggled the way girls usually do. "Oh, Lucky, I doubt anyone cares if you got scared. Looks to me like everyone was scared. Besides, you've definitely gotten some cool points back!"

"Or, I could've been flailing around like a moron."

"Oh, Lucky…" Lupé giggled again. "I don't think it looked like anything BUT you fighting your fear."

"I hope so. I definitely was feelin' like a lightweight." The bunny shook himself off. "Even so, heh, for an apex predator, she wasn't much tougher than your average bar drAHAHAAAAAAA-!"

His voice morphed back into a shrill scream as another brown blur swooped in and slammed him into the ground. When he looked up, he saw the return of "Polly", who looked twice as smug as she did in the first round.

"I should've guessed that this gas doesn't wear off so easily." Lupé huffed.

"Whatever, this is fun! I plugged 'er once, I can do it again!" Lucky chuckled competitively, before launching another round of bullets at the bird. This time, however, the bird just dodged them by swooping up into the sky.

"Shit...of course a product of me own mind would learn." Lucky grumped, trying to aim a bit more carefully.

Before he could press his trigger again, though, the bird just shredded his arm with its talons, tearing the Paw o' Death not-so-cleanly off in a small shower of blood. "Gah! God damn...fuck…!" Lucky crumpled to the ground, clutching his stinging arm. The hawk took this opportunity to pin him to the ground, by the neck with one foot, across his back with the other. The latter drew blood, which ran down Lucky's back in thin streams.

Though Lucky kicked and wriggled, his enemy remained tightly latched on. After all, what hawk would give up so easily, after searching high and low? She had followed this rabbit's cries all throughout town, only to pick up the pace once she smelled his fear pheromones. She started to lick her beak slowly, showering him in her spit.

And when Lucky finally realized that his screams about a fake hawk had attracted the real deal?

Oh, the look on his face.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts didn't know if you wanted to help out

Last edited:

"H-hello? Is anyone there??"

The words shot through Jason's heart like a speeding bullet. Although he'd fallen to his knees, he managed to look up at the source of the voice. The source of the voice was, of course, himself. Laying on the floor, bloodied and broken. Jason couldn't bring himself to say anything, though. He opened his mouth to speak, yet no words came out. His past self spoke again.

"P-please... is anyone here???"

The tone was more desperate this time. Jason watched as he saw himself writhing in his constraints, wincing slightly. He hated the sight. He hated watching himself be so weak. He hated his past self. He'd spent years thinking of how he could have been different. What might have saved him from such a short lived life. Spent years regretting a decision that had literally gotten him killed.

Maybe it was time to change something.

Slowly, Jason stood up to his feet and walked over to Robin. Each step caused another thumping feeling in his chest, like he was on the brink of giving up then and there. But he kept going. He kept on walking, and walking, and walking across that damned warehouse until he finally reached him. The boy who laid on the ground beneath him slowly managed to turn himself over, landing on his aching back. "Jason...." Robin coughed, resulting in more blood being added to the ever growing puddle beneath him. "I-I knew you'd come..." He smiled, teeth missing. "I... knew you'd save me...!" He managed, albeit weakly.

tumblr_inline_n9mo0aS3UZ1s81zze.png

Slowly, Jason removed his helmet, revealing his face to the boy beneath him. He placed it down beside his feet, and knelt down next to him. "All this time, I've spent regretting my past. Shutting other people out because I can't let go of you..." Another set of footsteps was heard from behind him.

300x200-joker-holding-crowbar-wallpaper.jpg

"WANNA HEAR ANOTHER JOKE, JASON? THIS ONE'S A REAL KILLER, I PROMISE!"

Robin turned around and looked up at Jason, gasping a bit. "H-he's not dead... how?" He said, whimpering as he struggled in his constraints, while The Joker menacingly stepped towards him, crowbar in hand, giggling like a maniac all the while.

"Because..." Jason said as he slowly brought himself up to his feet, putting the helmet on in the process. "As long as you're still here, he will be too. Until I learn how to let you go, he'll keep coming back." Red Hood said, while Joker grew closer.

"S-so you're not gonna save me!?" Robin cried, his sobs making Jason wince once more. However, despite them, Jason didn't relent. "B-but I'm just a kid!"

tumblr_inline_n9me7eW4S51s81zze.png

"That's what I've told myself every day for the past ten years, Robin. Ever since I dragged myself out of the Lazarus Pit, I've been telling myself that same damn lie." He grunted, and Robin fell silent. All that could be heard for a few moments were The Joker's laughs. "But the truth is, I made that decision on my own. I made the decision to hunt down my mom without Bruce, and I paid the price when it turned out to be a trap." Jason would turn his head and stare off into the abyss that surrounded him. "But now I've got an entire Multiverse relying on me... and before I can save them, I've gotta learn how to save myself. And it all starts by letting go of my past."

With that, Jason walked away, the sounds of Joker's crowbar beating his past self up echoing in the background. Soon enough, though, they began to fade.

And before Jason knew it, he was back in Crime Alley, where everything began.​

Benrey
These fires are not stopping one bit, for every flame he managed to take down with the Cryolator, two more pop up every single time. If this keeps up, everything is gonna be overwhelmed by flames now. And this is not gonna he best of times to burn everything since there are still a few individuals who are under the effects of the god damn fear gas or whatever it is. Yeah, better take care or Sage right now before everyone dies from fire now.

Quickly looking through his mod list on his
ToolGun, he looked more and more frantic with each passing second, before finding the tool to hopefully knock out Sage. Taking out the weapon, or stun weapon to be exact, it was a small and strange looking pistol, before he flicked a switch and turned the weapon on, as small bolts of electricity formed between the three small bars of the weapon, it being called the RSV-77 Neuroelectric Disruptor: EC610069-45B2-45BC-A1B8-F347AE47A7A7.jpeg
Now, time to find out where Sage exactly is, to which a quick look around and he found Sage sitting there with a blank stare, probably in a state where that Take-over thing he spoke about earlier would come into effect. Ok, he was sorry for this, as he whispered
“Sorry about this sage.... but need to knock you out in order to stop the fires..,.” As charged the weapon a bit, not aiming at him in any way, before it fully charged. As soon as it signified it was charged, he quickly aimed the weapon and shot a high voltage bolt, that is non-lethal and would cause no permanent harm, but is strong enough to easily take out a full human adult into a state of unconsciousness. Let’s just hope that it was strong enough to knock out Sage and stop the fires currently happening.
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Crime Alley, Gotham City
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Fridge) (Fire)

"Oh," Cobblepot began, smiling devilishly. "Now that's interesting."

As Yang struggled to find words, suddenly, she heard Lucky's voice from seemingly nowhere. She turned around to try to see him, yet he was nowhere to be found. Then, she felt a small pain on her leg. Breathing sharply, flinching, she just stood there, listening to what he had to say...while Cobblepot watched in confusion. Just the words clamoring for her and Weiss to snap out of their funk alone reminded her again that this was all an illusion designed to break her down. Now he spoke about preserving Ruby's memory by fighting on and refusing the reactions the illusions demanded.

Then Blake's words and a screech from Ikaros, both of which also seemed to come from nowhere, further told her that the hallucinations are not real.

"You've gone mad!" Cobblepot shouted, devilishly smiling...then he jumped on and, in a frantic frenzy, pointed down on the blonde. "Wait until the fucks in white come, then you'll be in the slammer before you can even catch wind of them!"

"Ruby," Yang began. "I saw you being buried in the same place as our supermom. I was there for you all the way to the end."

"LIAR!" Ruby charged straight towards her own sister, proceeding to produce a powerful punch...that phased right past her. Yang, who didn't flinch, wheeled around to face her again, then grabbed the imaginary Ruby and then slammed her against the desk -- "AGH!" -- at which point Cobblepot quickly backed away, collapsing onto the chair with his eyes widened. As Ruby squirmed, slumping onto the floor, Penguin took a moment to process what was going on.

"Wh--What are you d-d-doing?!" Cobblepot stammered, shocked at Yang's supposed nonchalance towards harming her own sister. Of course, she only turned to face Cobblepot.

"This is all just a trick, isn't it?" Yang inquired, raising an eyebrow. "Taking all those happy memories of my little sis and turning them on their head..."

"...Uuuugh, Y--Yang..." Ruby said, remaining on the ground, as she reached out towards Yang, who only gave a cold, but remorseful stare towards the fake Ruby, before facing Cobblepot one more time. Of course, as Yang faced the man, everything around her started to fade away. The illusion of Ironwood's study began to give way, transforming back into where she actually was; the table receded into the asphalt ground, as the ends of the room expanded, the walls opening up. Even the other dead bodies of Weiss and Blake were starting to disappear. At one point, a brief flash of everyone trying to fight the illusions flooded her vision, before it was just her, and the fake Ruby and Penguin. "Whyyy..."

"Face it: When you're gone, I don't want to see your face, ever."

Cobblepot panicked, standing up again from his chair as he looked at his blinking hands. He started to hyperventilate, yet Yang felt none of his breath. He produced four Twilight orbs and threw them right in her direction...but she stood there. And every single one of them phased through her, before they, too, vanished.

"Y--You haven't even seen the last of me!" Cobblepot's demeanor had already completely crumbled, reduced to a bluffing mess, as he tried to find his words. "I'm going to say this again: I'm going to murder every last one of you! Everyone!"

Yet, Yang kept her quiet. She'd already iterated her point right towards him. No use in doing it all over again. Then he started to disintegrate at his feet. Of course, he fell over, sending into a terrified scream as all he could do now was to await his inevitable fate.

"Aaaah!" Cobblepot cried, reduced to just a bust. "FEAR MEEE!!!" And just like that, he was no more. Yang huffed, then turned to face Ruby, who...was starting to change. Before, she was saddened, and angry, at her sister. Now, she was...smiling. And in that smile, Yang saw the familiar smile that had reminded her of someone else:

The real Ruby.

"Hey, Yang..." Ruby said, weakly smiling. She, too, was disappearing with the last of the environment, with her legs and hands already gone. Of course, she didn't mind, though; she was on the ground, and yet, she was about to encourage her. "It's...okay...you're gonna do...so good."

Finally, one by one, the members of the MPF started to reappear in front of Yang, this time for real. One of the first whom she saw was Weiss, who was already struggling to tell fiction from reality. Yang shifted her focus back to her imaginary sister, perhaps for the final time. At the same time, happy memories of Ruby started to emerge within her mind. Memories of the fun, loving, and of course, weapon-happy little girl from when she was born, all the way to her final moments.

It was bittersweet; never again would she be able to relive those memories...but it reminded her to protect the people in need. To protect the people that others care deeply for.

And Yang smiled, sobbing. Finally, as Ruby was reduced to a head, her elder sister said the following:

"I know."

Finally, Ruby, the only thing left of the hallucinations, was no more. As she sobbed a little more, wiping her tears, all she nonetheless saw now was that there was people in need of help. Weiss, in particular, needed that help rather badly, and Blake had already broken free of her own hallucinations.

So, she went towards Weiss, and grabbed her head, turning it towards her.

— — — — —​

"Weiss!"

Yang's echoing voice reverberated throughout Weiss's room. Weiss, who had by then been reduced to hugging her own legs in a fetal position, looked up, easing her tight hold on her lower legs.

"...Huh?"

"Remember what Lucky said: This isn't real! We have to fight on for our friends, and for Ruby! Don't let the enemy get what they want!"

Before Weiss could respond, Jacques banged on her door once more. The memories continued to replay in Weiss's head, but now, she fought hard to ensure she could at least hear Yang loud and clear. She was still afflicted...but her spirit was already starting to revitalize. Not only did her suddenly feeling a sharp pain give her a hint that things were not as they seem to be, but now Yang's words alone were solidly reassuring her.

"That was your last chance, Weiss -- and you had to throw that, too!" Jacques shouted once more, as Weiss stood back up. She didn't bother to wipe the tears, instead preferring to let them run, instead focusing on the task at hand; facing her fear.

She started to take a few deep breaths, stretching out her fingers as part of additional stress relief. As she did so, she started to think of happy thoughts...and happy memories. She thought of the times Winter came to protect. She thought of the times she's had with Team RWBY, dating back to the early days of her time in Beacon Academy. Then, she thought of her declaration to Jacques.

"So these are the little friends you threw everything away for?"

"Not friends..."

"Family."

Finally, with the strength to face her fears, she could start the task at hand. She came up towards the door, with a stern, but assertive look to her face, then cleared her throat.

"You don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm in safe hands now..." Weiss paused. This was about to be a rather difficult thing for her to say to her own father, even if she was only talking to an illusion the whole time. All her life, she had sworn to protect the family name, but to straight up abandon it?

All of a sudden, she found the right words. And the words reflected the new direction in life she took.

"...And there's only so much left for you to influence my life, and the Schnee family name, Jacques."

Before long, Weiss's imaginary bedroom started to phase out, this time in a more dramatic manner. The walls shattered into hundreds of pieces in the pattern of a mirror. The ceiling broke like the walls, its pieces falling down as they started to disintegrate. The bed, nightstand, and other furnishings fell apart, similarly fading away, as the floor flattened, its color dulling out.

Suddenly, Weiss could now see everyone fighting to keep the illusions out of their minds. Not just that, but for the first time in a while, she could again see Blake and Yang, who were clamoring for her to fight the illusions. And they could see their encouraging smiles.

"That's it!" Yang shouted, "You're doing good!"

As Weiss smiled back, suddenly, she heard the sounds of wood snapping, prompting her to turn to the source of the sounds. Jacques had finally broken through the door. Yet, he, too, was starting to fade away. He fell onto the ground, his legs rapidly vanishing, as he looked up to Weiss, pointing towards her.

"Then you are making a huge mistake!" Jacques' last words sounded out to the ex-heiress, while the rest of his body gave way.

— — — — —​

"Gesundheit."

Weiss was finally done with her fears. Yet, just the borderline overflow of memories, good and bad, and thoughts had left her a bit fatigued. She took a deep breath, finally wiping her tears, as she turned her attention back towards her teammates.

"Let's get moving," Weiss said, albeit a little weaker than usual. She looked around and saw several in need. Orbeck was already fighting against the illusions, and Agent 3 had similarly broke free...however, it seemed as though, the fear toxin was still in effect. Sage was just about to enter a Take-Over, but Benrey has him covered. "You cover Agent 3, I got Orbeck."

Yang nodded, then the two ran towards their designated people in need, and they would do everything to help them out.

"Orbeck!" Weiss shouted, "Keep going! Don't give the enemy exactly what they want!"

"Agent 3, remember what we said!" Yang said, "Keep up the good fight!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Jason, Scarecrow), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake), FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Ikaros), P PopcornPie (Lucky), Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Orbeck), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3)

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngAs the fear toxin begins to take affect on him, Captain Falcon's vision begins to warp and contort until he finds himself in a familiar interior. "Oh my gosh...I'm here! Yes!" Falcon pumps his fists up excitedly. He hears footsteps and as he looks to to see the orange-clad bounty hunter, Samus Aran, walks his direction "Captain Falcon gasps excitedly with a gidy smile. "Samyyyy~!" Falcon rushes over to hug her only to pass through her entirely. Falcon stands stunned for a moment and slowly looks over his shoulder to see Samus still walking. He catches up to her "Samy? Samy! S-Samy! Sam! S-Samus! Hey! Ms. Aran! Hello! Afternoon! How are you doing?" Falcon tries waving his hands in front of her, snapping, and trying to stand in her way but only passes right through him and doesn't even acknowledge his presence. Falcon was confused but decides to follow her into the livingroom/kitchen area, there he instantly catches sight of Ness happily drinking a glass of milk at the counter. Captain Falcon frowns and slowly to begins to come in behind him with an arm stretched out. Once he's close enough he swings his arm attempting to smack Ness over the head, only for his hand to go through him too. Nessy walks through Falcon with his glass of milk. Falcon looks at his hands for a moment and clutches them. Falcon moves his hands up to feel his face. He can still feel his face. Falcon looks to the living room area and sees Fox and Yoshi sitting on the couch watching the Land Before Time. Yoshi was crying as Little Foot's mother died and Fox was holding a box of tissue just for this moment, as Yoshi has watched this movie about 4 times and this part always go to him. To the all-consuming dinosaur, Mufasa's death had nothing on this scene. Falcon always felt somewhat...Uncomfortable with this scene...He...Knew why. Falcon proceeded onward to the rooms. Most of the residents of Smash had share rooms so they were all assigned roommates. 3-4 to a room. Back during the first Smash Tournament it was originally two to a room, but as the more fighters came, then mansion had to grow and so did the roommate count. Falcon stops by one of the rooms and attempts to open it only to stop mid-way after figuring out he was just going to phase through the knob. So instead, he phases through the door itself. In it, he saw Ganondorf styling Zelda's hair while she sat in a chair, reading a book on the history of Hyrule. Link, Young Link, and Toon Link were sitting on the floor in a circle with coloring pages spread out around them. Link was coloring in numbered coloring sheets. It made him feel challenged.Young Link often used coloring pencils and stencils. He was always one of those 'light colorists'. Toon Link liked coloring with markers. They all looked fairly happy. Falcon gave them a wave but no one noticed him. With that, Falcon turned and phased back through the door.

The boys were out of the nightmare and Lu my confronted them about seeing Megumin “No. you don’t know?” He also tells them Scarecrow may have left.

“AGH! What you mean he left!” Before Rex could go on a tantrum, Lucky gets snatched by a bird wanting to devour him along with Megumin coming to save him too. “Let him go bird brain!” Rex wraps the bird around the whip and starts slamming to the ground.

P PopcornPie

The Half-Oni man seemed both focused on keeping Cruz knocked out, and also making sure others were able to wake up from their nightmares as well. He had already done his part, and he could feel that his emotional flames helped some people. He couldn't tell which, but...The flames flickered positively, seemingly sense the slightly more positive emotions coming from the people they helped. While Kyou, still next to Cruz, simply grinned and cheered on.

"Yeah, YEAH! Fight against it, y'all! Don't let that coward defeat you all in such a cheap move!" His hand was raised up- his soul burning like some sort of comfortable sun. Unlike Sage's destroying flames, Kyou's flames felt excitable, happy- and his soul told it as such.

However- the voice of the woman he had saved earlier called out to him. Kyou blinked, as he looked at her. An 'ah!' came from his mouth, as he attempted to go over to her- but, looking over at Cruz, he remembered why he was standing watch next to the boy. Eugh, he'll have to speak through him. "Ah, right...! I forgot 'bout you lady, I'm sorry! Are ya okay? Ya ain't bleedin', right? Sorry, I tried healin' ya, but this dude was really fast...!"

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Tags: (GM)
, ,
(Benrey)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Even as Sage had been struck by Benrey's gun, there had never been a emotional, 'alive' reaction. The little clip attached to his shirt without any sort of gasp, or widening eyes or anything that might indicate that there was somebody there watching it happen. As the electric discharge coursed through him, the body convulsed as expected, as if bouncing as it stood sat against the pavement, and yet, the whole thing had just been met while silence. It was as if the pain wasn't even registering as all reactions were purely physical.

With the pyromancer's form slumping even further limp in place, the broken wing constructs in the back would finally break into tiny embers and disappear from sight as a visual cue of his full unconscious state. Fires that were nearly all blue would quickly regain their natural orange color, the flames quelling in strength and might, remaining a feet max in height; However, not entirely gone. The place where the stun clip had connected with the shirt smoked slightly, part of the fabric eaten in the process.

For now, he was just... there. Sat on the ground, head low, eyes closed; Unawakened but somehow still supporting himself. As soon as anything disrupted that balance, however, he'd simply crumple down towards whichever direction gravity pulled him in next.

Last edited:

• “Are you going to give Lucky back?” Megumin asked sternly. “Or do we have to-”

The hawk chose the latter, immediately flying into Megumin’s face, pecking and clawing and beating this foolish archmage back with her wings. With the kid good and disoriented, she flew up and attacked Rex just the same. The name of the game was simple: Make these beloved friends of her prey fall to their demise!

The first sound Lucky registered when he woke up was the sound of Megumin screaming, a scream that fell away from his ears…too fast...

"MEGUMIN!"

The mage was gone before he could even take a step off the hawk's nest!

He hoped desperately for some kind of Deus Ex Machina, someone catching Megumin and Rex right before they shattered on the ground, but...Thud.

Just look at the situation now. He was trapped in a hawk's nest, a fucking hawk's nest, while its builder stared him down hungrily. And now it looked like Megumin and Rex had just performed the ultimate kindness. He couldn't even see them, see if they managed to be okay somehow.

"No...no…" Lucky shook his head, his pupils dilating. Megumin, sweet Megumin, and the ever faithful Rex, among his first friends, going to join Lana and Ruby in the sky, away from the goalposts...It was unthinkable. And he'd let it happen by being so cocky. He'd never gotten to apologize to her for being so selfish. He'd never gotten her out of her fear. Yet, this predator...if he let her destroy him, he would never get to defeat Ganondorf for her, either. And the hawk knew it. She kept standing there, her head low, not even twitching her eyes as she preened her wings.

He'd always hated hawks, but...this bird had used his affection against him. His knees knocked together as he stared her dead in the eyes, and cried,

"You…

...YOU SPAWN OF A BITCH!"

This wasn't the usual Lucky fury, or Toffee fury, or Barrijade fury, or even pre-Blood Gulch fury.

This was ALL OF THE ABOVE.

And the hawk laughed, wagging a claw, knowing that she had tricked her supper into suicide.

( Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts )

Last edited:
Benrey
Ok, Sage was knocked out for now, and the fires also seems to calm down from a blue into a normal orange after all this time, as Benrey holsters the stun gun and replaced for the Cryolator, using it on the much weaker flames, nitrogen meeting fire in a attempt to snuff out the dangerous fires left over from what Sage was doing earlier. “Ok.... I think that’s all the fires for now, try to help the others while I get the final few flames....” he said to the others, before focusing right back in the flames.
@ To whomst it may concern

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

"It stings a little. But, I appreciate what you've done." Shanoa said before looking over at the unconscious Soma. "Soma, what has gotten into you? Don't tell me..." She thought for a moment before looking back at Kyou and ask "Who are you?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Celestial Speck Celestial Speck @everyoneelse​

Kyou frowned as he looked over to Soma as well. He knew exactly what happened- but...He didn't want to tell this lady, at least not now. He wasn't sure if telling her now would cause her to be in a weaker state of mind again if she was close to this boy, therefore allowing the toxin to take effect again, but...

Well, no matter now. She seems like she knows what happened, too...Regardless, a finger raised itself, before Kyou pointed to his face, a characteristic grin formed on his mouth. "I'm Kyou Tana! The horns and tusks may be deceivin', but I'm the kindest Oni ya gon' meet today! I'm a new member of y'all group. Popped up by that creepy-ass camp. We didn't have much time for introductions before...This happened."

Zamasu Zamasu

Uh--
...Crap, this was one of those super-strong enemies, wasn't it? The ones so bullshit it was sometimes unbelievable and jaw-dropping to see someone defeat 'em, wasn't it?!

Well- maybe not, and he's just thinking really ahead of things, but...Gah, he's heard people say that a lot over his years! Regardless, the Oni let out a laugh, his eyes still analyzing the battlefield as the sound of explosions and screaming went on, and replied. "I just, erm...I just kinda punched him about, then we talked a bit, then I chopped the back of his neck. Was I not meant to do that...?"

• NPX8vjZbRh6sWCMKrf8TJtiu59ZYW8qDBGncYY_FCKPO1s7sH2IQ5k8x1OD4Wz3cZxIMEmqSS7qlfrkpYWe32sTWspxpLByuk6-fHhR0p127eJ1eTN1Ckbl_Wjde6EwPBsVP2gyB

W6cvVp963Y2N1FwcWRojljdcLogupL6kvq2jcd4Yb6v0mRSEFHNBsClAYWAdYQ6479ohw45FqdSVYR6y42G7bKYeOf0TOQ0VfJVMMw7SS0Uo1f0lPHcngNMWbHT6NoSrs-M6H41p

Aloy growled at Helis as he opened her cage again, a foolish move on his part once again.

"Can't you see what's going on Aloy, I won and there's no way you can fight your way out of this.

Aloy rolled on the ground as she growled, as she suddenly heard a screech in her dream. " Ikaros?!" Aloy held her head as she dodged the machines.

She finally realized if Ikaros could creep into her nightmare, that nobody in these illusions were real.

"Helios, you are DONE!"

"You cannot destroy me or my WORLD ANYMORE!" Aloy called out, growling

"What?! I'm as real as you!"

Not when you are nothing but a Illusion!"

Her friends were a illusion in this too. They started to cheer as Aloy felt her head and she came back to Crime Valley, waking up with a light headache.

"Ugh, that felt so real."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngFalcon walked the hallway until he saw glass double-doors. As he peered through, he saw Falcon and Sonic running on tread-mills. Sonic obviously going at the highest settings and even then is only going 1/4th of his max sprint speed. Falco only got on tread-mills to increase his own speed but that'll be a moment. In the center of the gym was some meditation class composing of Palutena, Pit, Lucario, Greninja, and Corrin with WiiFit Trainer and Mewtwo leading the class. And on the far side was Ryu and Little Mac beating up on the punching bag with their collective hand-to-hand skills. Usually it was him helping Mac with his training buthe wasn't there so...Falcon walked on up to the second floor of the mansion and just as soon as he came up three people were coming his way: Pikachu, his electrorat son. Ike, the 3rd most manliest man he's known, and Lucina, his unwanted but still welcomed rival/student. His latest roommates. Falcon's face brightens up as he goes to approach them, only for them to also pass through him, which causes Falcon's mood to darken. His roomates talked and laughed as the walked down stairs all the while havent even seen him. Falcon decides to phase into their room. A large condos-sized room. Complete with a kitchen, a living-room, furnishing, television, a balcony, and a master bedroom. Which was once his until Lucina came, which he gladly relinquished and gave to her to welcome her to her first Smash Tournament. And to show her he wasnt that bad a guy since he did beat the girls dad. Falcon noticed that his Blue Falcon-styled bed wasn't in the living room. Instead there was just a lavish couch. Falcon goes over to the couch and stares at it for a moment before looking towards the clear balcony doors. Falcon goes over to the doors and walks through them. He looks down into the green expance behind the mansion and sees a number of things. One was that Peach was hosting another one of her outside tea-parties. She was sat around a small, clothed table. With an assortment of h'ourdervers and sweets. Sitting at the table around her was Daisy, the Ice Climbers, Luigi, and the Pokemon. All of the were cordially dressed. The only requirement to attend her tea-parties. Falcon was usually the first one to attend. Peach was always a treat to be around. All of them were sipping tea with their pinky-fingers out, while the Pokemon were eyeing all the food, hungrily. Falcon then turned his attention over to the Koopalings, who were spaced out in a circle and bouncing Kirby between one another like a volleyball. Kirby was smiling despite being used like a sportsball, though that could be because Kirby was unnatrually nonchalant about everything. Bowser was sitting not far from his kids reading a book titled "How To Defeat Your Nemesis (And How To Steal His Girl Too)". Ofcourse he'd be reading that. He didn't really have to neither as Peach and Bowser were on good terms. Heck, she actually hangs out with the Koopalings and they love her too. She kinda has become the mother the little turtle misfits have always wanted. She's just about the only person who can put them in line too. The Koopalings weren't afraid to piss off everyone in the mansion but space gods forbid Peach catches wind of their trouble-making. Who knew a dainty princess who gets kidnapped on a bi-weekly basis could be so intimidating? The last thing he saw was Snake and Donkey Kong playing basketball on the Smash court. Diddy Kong was on the side-lines clapping it up for his uncle. Falcon immediately felt bad for Snake as his lay-up game was trash and didn't have the speed to by-pass Donkey Kong's reach. Ig he were down there...Or here at all, it would be a 50/50 chance. Snake was better at playing support. His only saving grace was that he wasn't playing Shadow. That would've been overkill, but atleast Ike's face would be spared from the basketball. Anytime Falcon had it and he tried passing it to Snake on a 2V2 game, in the event Snake misses the pass, the ball would always hit Ike in the face. ALWAYS. No matter where he was, if the ball pass was missed, it would just hit Ike in the face. Ike could be inside the mansion. Basketball to the face. Ike could be swimming in the pool. Basketball to the face. The man could be space. Basketball to the face. Even if Ike were in his own world as an unborn baby that basket ball would STILL hit him in the face! Like, it was unbelievable how much that ball hated Ike's face. But aside from that, everyone outside seemed to be having a good time....

Corvo Attano

As Corvo sat against the icy steel of the lighthouse, the entire world distorted. After the chaotic Corvo solemnly walked past him, the real Corvo lurched up, snapping himself out of the sappy state he was in. He stepped outside, looking out in the distance; the world was vanishing, falling apart. Beyond the illusion, a cold, silent grey. He looked down below, where the specks of people dissipated into nothingness. The rain had stopped pattering against the surface, and within seconds, the entire illusion was shattered, sending Corvo falling in an empty Void.

He made impact with the inky black rock, whipping his head up to meet eyes with the black-eyed bastard. "I must admit, old friend, this 'fear toxin' you've been inflicted by is quite... fascinating." The Outsider looked over the platform where the illusion continued to pan out in the fog. Dunwall was overrun with Plague. His friends all perished in the ensuing chaos. He became everything Jessamine didn't want in her empire.

Corvo crawled back onto his feet. "Fear toxin? That means..."

"While you were running around, trying to make sense of things and blaming for me this, you were witnessing a—"

"A hallucination? So none of it was real?"
Corvo rapidly asked. His more rational self knew that it was all fake. He could perfectly recall the many years spent with his daughter. But the sheer... realism of the blood, the sickly stench of the lighthouse harbor, and the pure adrenaline running through this sadistic version of himself planted seeds of panic in his mind.

The Outsider smirked at the question. "Not at all." He vanished, then reappearing on a separate platform above, not even needing to see what kind of look now bore Corvo. As he Blinked up to the Outsider, he pointed at three unique visions in the fog, all playing like a movie at the same time. "This is what fascinated me about it: What you saw was one of the many outcomes of that timeline." He pointed to one of the visions. "In one world, she grew to be a corrupt Empress, impressed by the savagery that was you." He turned to face his old friend. "The one you saw was the alternate version of your timeline; everything you feared the most when descending your journey. You, my friend, could have done all this with my power is you had simply felt like it. Instead, you chose the best path for your kingdom. I congratulate you, Corvo. You have made the years... most interesting."

Corvo? Corvo, listen to me, it’s not real! It’s an illusion, that’s all it is! Snap out of it, please!

Corvo whipped around, trying to find the source of the voice around the Void. "Ciri?" He looked back at the Outsider who, with a slight smile, vanished. At the same time, a portal opened at the edge of the platform.

"I HAVE TAKEN PITY ON THEE, AND I HAVE COME TO TEST THINE FAITH, FOLLLOW, uh, THE RAY OF LIGHT IN THE SKY! STAY IN THIS CIRCLE OF LIGHT, ME CHILD, AND I SHALL SEND HOLY WATER TO CLEANSE YOU!"

"What in the world is happening out there? Some lunatics take our unconscious bodies?" As he said that, a flash of himself cutting down the dozens of guards played through his head. He shook his head, attempting to purge the memory, and then ran straight to the portal.

Corvo awoke with an abrupt, adrenaline-fueled jolt. His sword unfolded itself as he flipped it around in his hand, instinctively swiping around and cutting the leash Lucky had used on him. He was panting and sweating, falling back in a seated position to catch his breath. Corvo took his mask off, gazing around to remember his bearings. He first looked at Ciri and Lucky, who he guessed played the part in waking him up. "Th... Thanks..."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie

The whip would miss the bird and start attacking Rex and Megumin “Hey, dumb bird. Get off me!” Lucky gets the bird off of them and battles it to the death. Megumin along with Sora would ask Rex if he’s fine. “Yeah, I’m but what about Lucky.”

“I got him.”

“No wait!” Rex stops Sora from rushing in the fight when Megumin preforms explosion, killing the bird. This trick would cause her to pass out while Lucky does so too big blood loss. “Sora. Heal Lucky and help me form a pact over him and Megumin.” Rex spawns some Smackhands and readies for a potential fight ahead whether it was from Scarecrow or someone else.

P PopcornPie

"I'm okay...that damn hawk only took one or two years off me life. And a rabbit's lifespan isn't really that long in the grand scheme of things, anyway." Lucky muttered softly, unable to lift his head. "Besides, heh, I proved that I can even make hawks me bitches. I'm much more worried about Megumin." Her breaths gently lifted him up and down, helping his heart continue to beat. "She was actin' weird before this, maybe that brain trauma wasn't so far behind us after all." Everything around him was a bloodied blur, and he could barely hear over his own heartbeat and the ringing in his ears. "Then again, we don't know her as well as we think we do. Maybe this is normal for her. Either way, I hope she wakes up soon...that fear toxin guy can't possibly be happy that we resisted his tricks."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

“Megumin’s always been weird. I’m sure she’ll be fine but it still wouldn’t hurt to see if she’s okay.”

“Got it. Everyone stay around her until she wakes up. Don’t let anyone we don’t know or anything else. in the circle!”

“When I get my hands on that guy in the hood, he’s gonna wish he never messed with my mind.”

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith and the the smiling demon fought for what felt like a lifetime until the demon eventually got a clear hit on her, the punch sent Lilith flying into an unseen wall, it appears that the class room was still there but the room has gotten so dark that she couldn't see it.

Lilith was kneeling on the ground and she felt hopeless as the large demon came closer with each passing second and there was no one to aid her in the battle, once the thing finally got to her it raised it's fist and attempted to crush her, it seems like all hope is lost...

...That was until Lilith formed a shield around herself the moment the demon tried to crush her and formed it into a large spirit before shooting it straight at it's head, the spirit went straight through it and three quarters of it's head were gone. A few second later it fell to the ground dead and Lilith stood over it's body looking completely breath taken.

"Did...did I just do that?" She said to herself as a few tears fall from her face, she then looks behind herself and tries to find Megumin by calling out for her. "Megumin I'm coming to find you don't worry!"

Interactions:
P PopcornPie (Megumin)
[OFI]

"Likewise." Lucky growled, trying to lick his wounds. Fairly easy, given how much of his coat had been ripped out. "Fuckin' coward, not botherin' to fight us himself. But maybe I can get him to hit me with a second dose." He pulled his lip upwards. "I'd like some help in gettin' over me fear of large dogs next." Then he coughed up some more blood, clutching the slash across his throat. "...But gettin' a blood transfusion first would be even better."

He heard Lillith cry out, and weakly lifted himself. "Hey, Lassie, we're out here! And we're alive!"

Then he tipped his nose downwards, humming thoughtfully. "Maybe Lillith can help us hide this from Jason. I've been beaten to shit as is, I don't want Jason seeing that this lass has fallen into a coma on me watch."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Crime Alley, Gotham City
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

Weiss and Yang continued their work of trying to encourage their friends. However, while Yang looked around, she saw Sage out cold on the ground, having been tased by Benrey. She was about to freak out...then she remembered what he had said about the Take-Over.

"So well, if you see the fire turning blue, stop everything you're doing and please knock me out immediately."

Suddenly, she felt much better...but it still hurt just thinking what had happened in Sage's mind that caused such a course of action like this to be necessary. Never before had she heard about powers straight-up overwhelming their users. Sighing, she rushed towards Sage's downed body, with a hint of remorse towards abandoning Orbeck while he was still fighting. Then, she picked his unconscious body up and slung him over her shoulder.

"Don't worry, kid," Yang said, "I got you."

Meanwhile, as Weiss tried to convince Agent 3, she saw an orange light illuminate behind her. As she turned, she saw several dark-purple lines flowing into Megumin's backpack in a hexagonal manner, as well as Lucky trying to evade a red-tail. Not just that, but she even saw a large ring of fire underneath her feet.

And then, she said it: "EX-PLOOOOOOOOO-SION!"

Before long, the hawk was finally decimated...but at a price: Megumin was down for the count. Weiss had flinched, her jaw tightening on her other set of teeth as she stepped back. As the magician fell to the ground, and Lucky panicked, Weiss ran towards her. Rex and Sora had come to her aid as well, suggesting that everybody surround Megumin. Lucky added that Lilith could hide her from Jason while she was down...and for the first time, she felt for him from the start. Megumin and Lucky haven't had exactly that stable of a relationship, but lives were at stake.

Weiss didn't say anything, proceeding to get near Megumin in obedience of Sora's request, kneeling towards her as she quickly looked at Jason. She looked back at Megumin, then at Lucky.

"May I hold her for now?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Jason, Scarecrow), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake), Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Orbeck), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3), P PopcornPie (Megumin, Lucky), Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora, Rex), ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials (Lilith)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back