Soma Cruz & Shanoa

As Soma continues his torture on Shanoa, he was suddenly hit by a punch from someone he doesn't know. Indeed, blood came out from his mouth and he was also sent away, crashing into a wall. But the thought about knocking him out was wrong.

latest

Great Axe Armor
Perform a spinning sweep with a huge axe.

Out of the rubble, a large axe came out. If the attacker cannot act, then this axe will quickly put a drop on not just him, but also to Shanoa and anyone else near.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Celestial Speck Celestial Speck @everyoneelse​

Zamasu Zamasu | thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore | @ EVERYONE! SUPPORT TEAM PELASE??

"Shit--!"
As the ax dropped on towards Kyou, he considered attempting to grab it with his hands. Try and break it- or counter the attack. This was out of the question, however. He had no idea how strong this ax, or boy was. For all he knows, it could be more powerful then it looked, and if he tried to grab it, it could possibly rip his hands out. As such, he took the easiest solution- and tried to do two in one, and once more, with his incredible speed, Kyou dodged the ax, once more, only an afterimage in his place, the ax passing through it like it was dust in the air- before Kyou could be seen farther away, Shanoa on his arms!

I only have a feel second...She's bleeding out...!

Once more, Kyou's cheeks filled themselves up with air, as he did the same thing he did with Leo to this mysterious woman. Green wind moved about and attempted to stitch her wounds, heal her just a bit. He couldn't focus all his attention on her, least the boy attacks, but...! He could spare a few seconds!

"EVERYONE! PROTECT THE ONES WHO ARE STILL HALLUCINATIN'! I'LL TRY AND DEAL WITH HIM!" Kyou screamed to everyone in the group, tsking loudly, before putting Shanoa down. "You're gonna be fine, okay?! If you can walk, try and stay far!"

Once more, after putting Shanoa a distance he considered safe, the man ran towards Cruz/Dracula at high speeds, fire forming around him, as once he saw an opening, a high kick would make way to his face, fire seemingly following after it like some sort of snake attached to it, before he backflipped away, his eyes analyzing the boy to find a weakness, or focusing in case he attacks...!

'YAMATA! YOU THERE?! CAN YOU SENSE ANYTHIN' 'BOUT HIM?'
'I'LL TRY MY BEST!'

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

With Shanoa out of action and in safety, the attacker is going to land a kick on Soma. But as he does, multiple bats comes out right before contact. These bats would go up the roof and Soma appears. He stares down at the attacker before dropping a ball of flame which culminates into a trail of flaming pillars going at him.

latest

Aguni
Create a pillar of fire that races across the ground.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Celestial Speck Celestial Speck @everyoneelse​

Zamasu Zamasu

Flames!
Soma, or, Dracula, whoever the fuck he was at this point, would notice something...Odd happening. The attacker didn't attempt to move away, and instead...A grin appeared on his face. Instead of dodging or running away, Kyou rose a hand up and allowed the flames to get to him. But, as seen before as he burned himself...Nothing happened. Instead, the flames seemed to go inside his body, as his soul flared, and the flames were absorbed by him...And he got stronger!

...By like, a really low amount, but it was something! Even if that something was a bit unnoticeable...Blergh...

"Sorry man, but I'm fire!" The oni grinned but didn't allow himself to act cocky. He wasn't a kid, he had to take this seriously. Someone's life was in danger here...As such, Kyou grabbed the nearest object to him, that being a rather large trash can, and threw it at Soma, using it as a distraction to jump up, and try and close the distance between him and the kid!

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

Soma wasn't surprised when the attacker swallowed the flames of his attack. Rather, he grinned. After the attacker throws the trash can, Soma simply swings his Valmanway to destroy it, only for the attacker to come near him...or so he thought. Three tentacles come out from Soma's back and if the attacker doesn't do anything, he will be met with multiple lasers.

Legion
Fires an array of lasers.

Zamasu Zamasu

!!!

Kyou, being mid-air, realized the problem at hand. He couldn't quite dodge without sacrificing a hit, and even then, it could be dangerous to others that got hit by it, depending on the range of the lasers. Lasers were different from flames. They were more physical, harder to dodge- and moved faster, if not as fast as light. He wasn't sure about this particular trio of lasers, but even then, Kyou simply raised his hands in front of his, his soul appearing around his body, as the three lasers pierced his body- burning his clothes even more, and leaving three-hit marks on his body, but...!

He kept moving towards Soma, seemingly sucking up the pain and the burned skin on him. It was nothin', he thought, even despite the fact he felt a stinging pain as the laser met his body. I can still do this! I'll feel the pain later!

Soon...Kyou raised his leg up again, and attacked once more!

Devil Style...
Triple Kick!

He would swing once, twice, thrice. His leg was like a blur as it moved high up at the possessed boy's cheek. For a moment, as Kyou passed next to him, landing on the ground, maybe Soma could almost think the Oni missed, but...

THWAP
THWAP
THRUSH!

...If the boy didn't make an effort to dodge, he would feel the strength of the three kicks combined all at once on his cheek, with enough pressure to likely send him down to the ground!

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

"I win..." Was all Soma thought before the force of three kicks gets into his cheek and knocks him down. However, Soma gets back up. "You...just what are you?" He asked "Why do you bother fighting someone you will never win? You are facing an actual walking natural disaster."

Zamasu Zamasu

Thud
As the man landed down on the ground, he could hear the voice of the other, his head spinning around to meet him- before staying quiet, as he heard his words. The man simply frowned, before he got up. And Soma could see the extent of his attack on him- burned blood and skin was on his legs, torso, and shoulder, but he didn't seem to flinch or mind the pain. He stood tall, simply wiping off something from his mouth, before letting out a loud tskeh.

"'cuz what else will I do, dumbass? Sit there and let you stab people? Watch my friends and companions die? Wake up, if I can fight, I'm going to." The man cracked his knuckles, and simply laughed. "Natural disaster this...I'm a god that...You can't beat me whatever...People of yer kind...They always are so full of themselves, they don't believe in the power those smaller then they possess. And before they realize it...They get what's comin' to em!"

Snap!
Soma could feel something as well- this wasn't a normal man. Something was...Off about him. His essence- it was...Actual fire. Both metaphorically and literally- this man was fire. Not just random fire, but fire itself. Waiting to burn its shackles, to go all out...Yet, his flames didn't just destroy. They protected, as well. Flames that would shape the future and protect the present...

"I'm Kyou Tana. I'm Kagutsuchi- it doesn't matter. What matters is- I'll keep fightin' folks like you to keep others safe, aye."​

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

"So you are on the side of humanity? Pathetic. Have you not realized what they can do? What they are capable of? Why doing such acts? They are nothing but piles of dirt to be stepped on. You, who has great immense power, chose to lend your strength to them? In what sense...have you made such decision?"

The man stopped to think for a moment...Before simply smiling.

"And whadya you know 'bout humanity, then?" Kyou asked, holding his hand up- and flames appeared on them, as he placed them on his open wounds- cauterizing them. Once more, he didn't flinch, as he continued to talk, his voice heavy. "You, who probably never experienced what 't feels to be human? Who probably 'ever understood what it is to have a family? People who ya care about? Have ya ever have had something ya wished to protect? To hold dear? Someone that isn't ya damn self?"

He pointed at himself, and his frown was one of pure defiance. He met beings like this before. He'll repeat what he has to say as many times as necessary.

"I protect humanity 'cuz humans, despite all their evil and malice, can do good, no matter where they're from! Youkai, Monster, Demon, Angel, or human...It doesn't matter, I'll punch those who do 'dese acts of violence like ya, and protect those who haven't don' no wrongs."

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

"How little your mind is. But that would not matter for me for I have lost what I had dear. All that is left is myself and this burning hatred that those humans have laid upon! If you wish to continue your bragging, take it by blood!"

Kyou paused.

So he lost something dear, then? Did he lose it by humans? That was...

"You lost something too, huh?" The man spoke, frowning. His flames were still around him, seemingly ready to attack the other if he attacked. "Something by humanity...I know how it feels. It feels crushin'. It feels blood boilin' unfair. But...Tell me, if what you lost was people, family...Would they want this?" Despite these words, Kyou put himself on an attack position once more, ready to attack, but he didn't stop. "I lost people I cared for, almost drowned myself in this hatred. But I kept goin' on. For the sake of those who died, and for the sake of others 'round me. Because I wouldn't just betray those I lost, I was gon' betray myself if I became whatever the fuck you are."

Another pause, the man closed his eyes, as if remembering something. Ameno's words were in his mind. He's afraid of losing what he holds dear. But he'll keep moving regardless.

"If you're dead set on doin' this...Then come on, then. I'm right 'ere."

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

Soma stared at Kyou, baffled at the idea of keep going even if he lost someone from humans. "You dare want me to come over? Never has anyone told me to do that. Very well." As he said it, he kept his Valmanway and pulls out his Death's Scythe. He would slowly walk over to Kyou.

As the other walked towards the Oni, the very same closed his eyes, and simply stood there, as Soma walked closer and closer to him. However...His aura was different. It seemed to be...Calmer. Concentrated. As if mixing itself up with something. Something inside Kyou's soul, much like Dracula. The essence felt off-putting, but not in a way that was terrifying. It felt...Odd. Like his soul was morphing right in front of the vampire lord.

When he was at least five feet away from Kyou, the moment he blinked, the oni was gone.

And something hot and burning was behind him.

Devil Style...
Dragon's Fist.

As Kyou stood behind the vampire lord possessing the boy, his hand changed. Scales formed on them, red, bright scales that shined brightly, as if energy was coursing through them. His fingertips became long, humanoid claws of some sort, as his Soul/Power/Emotion was all focused on that particular spot...Alongside Yamata's.

And, with an open palm, he hit the white-haired boy on the back of his neck with one swift, gentle motion, to knock him out.

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

Soma fell to the ground unconscious after being hit by a surprise attack. However, that alone wasn't enough. Soma is still dead. Unless if anyone has something that can bring him back, might as well use it right now. If not, straight up kill him while they have the chance.

Zamasu Zamasu | thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore | @ Help, please?

"Haaaah..."
Kyou slumped on the ground, his hand resting down on the ground, as he looked behind him, at the slumped and unconscious body of the kid he just defeated. He had no idea what was happenin', or why they turned on all of them like that, but...He had an idea. From what Yamata could guess...Much like other beings here present, there was something inside of the boy. Something that both belonged and did not in his soul...

He had no idea what it was. Or how to help. As such...All he could do was check on Shanoa to see if she was stable, even if she was conscious or not.

"Fuck..." He muttered, clenching his fist- the previously draconic arm returning to normal. "Is everyone okay?! Gods, this is...Fuck me."

She nodded, wiping away her tears. She soon approached Lucky, giving the rabbit a nod. "Thank you for waking me."
For some reason, Lucky felt the need to respond with a Fonz impression, despite the clear lack of thumbs.
qne8c0bEu5s651FZy_MXcmRtDHwSsR86qvmzgtpvyck.jpg
"Ayyyy, anthropomorphic animals gotta stick together, Lassie. Besides, can't have that hooded fucker winning."
shaking her as she saw Lucky trying to help both Weiss and Yang. “Yang! Whatever you’re seeing, it isn’t real! It’s a hallucination!
Blake rushed in to help Lucky with Weiss and Yang, which brought his tail to a gradual wag. Now everyone could help each other out of their nightmares! Scarecrow didn't stand a chance. "Heheheh, suck it, ya hooded druggie!"
As this happened, the green mist began to surround her as she fell to her knees. But this time, when she would lose control… only she would pay the price.
...Or did he?

"Uh, shiiiiiit!" Lucky sprang to the collapsed Ciri. "Lassie, Lassie, don't hurt yourself, okay? It's just...well, think of it as a drug hallucination. You gotta bust outta it, come on, you're more than powerful enough!"

Once she heard that Kassandra acknowledged that it wasn’t real, it would hopefully make Ciri’s job snapping her out of it easier. “Kassandra, listen to me! You know that whatever it is you’re seeing isn’t real! Snap out of it! It’s a trick, that’s all it is!

"Okay, good, you're out." Lucky smirked playfully, then assisted her in getting Kassandra out of her hole.

"Thank you... Thank you so much. I don't think I could've gotten out of that if it weren't for your help." And with that, she turned her attention to both Aloy and Corvo, both of whom seemed trapped within their own nightmares. Meanwhile, Ikaros had just gotten through his own nightmare- perhaps the one time being a sentient bird was a bad thing- and after landing on Kassandra's shoulder, he let off a quick chirp. Both Ciri and Kassandra would be able to translate that to "I'm not talking about my incident at all."

Another Fonz impression came Kassandra's way. "Ayyyy, just doin' me duty! Right, Polly?" He grinned and took the hawk's next pecks with cocky laughter.

Without hesitation, the Golden Eagle let out a piercing screech, potentially getting everyone's attention in the alleyway if they could hear through their nightmares.
the wisp becoming stronger, as the conceptual flames did their best to save his team by taking whatever form, feeling, or voice that could help them...
Megumin could hear an animalistic screech from far away, and stuffed her head into her dress. Monsters were all around her, and nobody was there, what could she do?!
"EVERYONE! PROTECT THE ONES WHO ARE STILL HALLUCINATIN'! I'LL TRY AND DEAL WITH HIM!" Kyou screamed to everyone in the group, tsking loudly, before putting Shanoa down. "You're gonna be fine, okay?! If you can walk, try and stay far!"

"Right!" Lucky whipped his head back and forth, seeing who still needed help. Looked like that squid lass needed a cuddle or two, seeing as she'd just created an ink explosion and was now curled up miserably on the ground.

"Hey, Lassie! We need you up and at 'em if we're gonna win against these assholes! Come on, you're just in a very convincing daydream. Snap out of it, and hurry! Bad shit is goin' down!" Despite how sticky her ink was, Lucky felt the need to shield her from the ensuing duel between Kyou and Shanoa.

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Lilith
Lilith.png
As Lilith was trying to fight off the smiling demon she heard a voice call out for help. "Megumin?" Lilith said faintly, this distracted her form the battle leading the demon to slam it's hand down and grab her.

Lilith tried to free her self but she was fully in it's grasp, however she wasn't fully invulnerable because she was still able to shoot spirits at it. "Megumin, can you hear me, it's me Lilith hang in there! Also if you can- try and find a way to get over here and give me a hand!"

Interactions:
P PopcornPie (Megumin)

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Her words had gotten through to her as Kassandra acknowledged her and removed her hands from off her shoulders to proceed to deal with her nightmare. After she came back to reality and thanked her, she nodded in response. “You’re welcome. I would’ve been a terrible friend and battlesister if I didn’t help you.” Maybe later, Ciri would have to ask her what those ramblings meant, but they had bigger problems right now.

Hearing Ikaros, she looked at him. “
I doubt you’d ever want to talk about it, Ikaros.” Turning to Kassandra, who told her to go take care of Corvo, she nodded and ran towards Corvo. Once in front of him, she placed her hands on his shoulders and started shaking him. “Corvo? Corvo, listen to me, it’s not real! It’s an illusion, that’s all it is! Snap out of it, please!

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , StaidFoal StaidFoal

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Without hesitation, the Golden Eagle let out a piercing screech, potentially getting everyone's attention in the alleyway if they could hear through their nightmares.
As Agent 3 remained on the ground for a period of time, she would suddenly hear a loud and prideful screech pierce through her head... That was not from her nightmare, that's for sure - birds don't make noises that loud... so...! "...That... screech..." She muttered, realising the inconsistency between what she just heard and her world - even if destroyed, there is no way a bird back home is that loud!
"Hey, Lassie! We need you up and at 'em if we're gonna win against these assholes! Come on, you're just in a very convincing daydream. Snap out of it, and hurry! Bad shit is goin' down!" Despite how sticky her ink was, Lucky felt the need to shield her from the ensuing duel between Kyou and Shanoa.
Agent 3 listened to the rabbit through her nightmare - and as it settled in it was a lie, she nodded and rose up, slapping herself with her weapon. "I hear you!" The Inkling said sharply, now on both of her feet. "Thanks for the aid - I'll try and hold out as much as I can!" She said boldly - though the fear toxins were still in effect, she knew now they were fake - smoke and mirrors... she just had to hold on, and discern what was actually happening! One thing she did know is she 100% punched an inky explosion all around her. "...I got an idea! Lure them here; if they get stuck in all of this, and it's not in their nightmare, it's 100% in the real world!" She said aloud to Lucky, just hoping he could still move, and hopefully others will hear her idea, too!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious/Scared​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Suffering the worst of fears/Wake up!​
RP Information
Interactions: P PopcornPie
Mentions: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

ddoaxjp-5fe855d6-949c-4880-a099-57f0e87b5a4c.png

Mood: Despairing, Determined, Numbed-Out
Tags: (GM)
, ,
(Benrey)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Sage gasped as he hit the wooden planks, air knocked out of his lungs and the wings dying out with the impact. Unlike his own constructs, Toayî's flames were not restrained by the outer frame, ragging throughout the entirety of shape. The contact hurt as much as it burnt, the jacket getting scorched in the process, lingering blue embers dancing a sadistic rythm before disappearing by complete. It was not pleased.

"Was that supposed to accomplish anything?", the Entity frowned as if Its feelings had been hurt, only to smirk again a moment later, "See? This is exactly what I was talking about...", It closed in on the pyromancer again, before he could have recovered properly from the hit, a bit dazed,
"Your attachment makes you weak."

"Caring about things, people, morality...
The more there's something to worry about the more you hesitate!"
, It grabbed Sage by the hair and dragged him away from the wall, his pained protests and cries reaching nobody,
"Even if you're freed physically
, in your mind you're still
a captive of your own values. A prison made by your own hand!!"
, It delivered a flamming punch to the young man's cheek and finally let go, allowing him to flop in the ground near the blocked entrance.

"As long as you're ruled by your emotions and principles, you'll never reach your true potential!!!"
, It tilted Its head seizing the unresponsive target, indifferent, bored. This was no fun, how could It get some more entertainment out of it...

"Perhaps, I need to push you harder, something that will really break you... How about, I go
visit that kid that you like so much~?!"
, Sage's eyes widened as he watched It nonchalantly float around in pretend thought, "What was his name again?
Leonardo...?"

"Don't You, dare...", the fire-aura was re-ignited in a rather violent burst, the Descendant attempted to get back up battling the extra pain born from the movement. It kept observing with a twisted smile and ill-intentioned curiosity.

"Oh? So that made you react~?", It chuckled in a distorted malicious tone,
"I wonder how his screams will sound IF I BURNED HIM ALI-"

"LEAVE LEO ALONE!!!!", a barrage of flame-spears passed by It in a scary proximity to Its face. Well, that is, If It could feel fear.

All this was to Fire was a challenge, and one It would gladly accept.

"SO THERE IS SOME FIGHT LEFT IN YOU AFTER ALL!!!"
, It crackled with delight, two spear-shaped constructs spawning in the air right behind It,
"COME! SHOW ME HOW A CAGED BIRD DEFENDS ITS OWN BELOVED ENCLOSURE!!!!"

The spears were shot at Sage with impressive speed, the pyromancer's eyes widening as he exasperatedly pointed his palms down to use the flame-thrower as thrusters and closely avoid the attack. Unfortunately, It was not done. As Its eyes glowed, the spears turned into airborne flames before re-shaping into the constructs with their blades now pointed at their target's back. They came back at an unaware Sage ripping against the flesh of a shoulder and his side prompting pained exclamations, drawing blood that sizzled over the heat of the blades that had returned to their master to be finally dismantled.

"INFANTILE!!"
, It taunted preparing two more projectiles,
"IS THAT ALL AN ANOMALY CAN MANAGE?!"

As the projectiles were sent the pyromancer's way once more, this time he was a bit more prepared. Sage took into the air with his wings to avoid the frontal strike, then performed an upwards loop to narrowly avoid the return. Before they could come a third time, he had raised his palm to aim at the Entity, the feathers of the wings separating slightly; Releasing a sequence of flame-spike barrages in Its direction.

The fiend, however, didn't even look impressed. It soared and dodged in-between the shots with precision and grace that the Descendant could only dream to ever achieve in his flight. Each projectile dissipated into smaller embers as soon as they had missed. And yet again, It was not done. With amazing speed, It was suddenly hovering in front of the pyromancer in merely a heartbeat.
He barely had time to realize what was happening before a powerful blue flame-thrower had connected with his chest sending him through the flaming blockage and directly into the blackened hedges marking the edge of the patio.

"Nu-uuuh~", It stopped by the exit after crossing the flames unbothered, the glow of Its eyes prompting the already charred plants to catch aflame once more,
"NO RUNNING AWAY!!"

Sage panicked seeing the starting embers and was forced to roll out of the way before he was burned by the fire's might. He landed on the stony ground, panting. The jacket barely looked like a jacket at this point, almost completely eaten up by flames. The area of his chest that had been met with the last attack now laid bare and adorned with the streaks of where the fire had once stood. But he knew better than to remain in place, soon having taken-off once more, re-taking aim...

"Hmmm, something here
doesn't quite add up..."
, It seemed to muse out of nowhere to Itself, in clear feigned innocence.

Suddenly, two flames were born in the air, each taking one side of the pyromancer! Before any shot could have been taken, Sage had lost focus, fearful for what might be coming next. What spawned from those flames were two huge chains of fire, quickly attaching themselves to the Descendant's wing constructs like hungry snakes and not letting go. Sage tried flapping free, tugging, shaking, struggling... but to no avail, and as the Entity smirked at him with Its eyes once more glowing, the chains had started to both pull away to the sides, tightening more and more as the glow grew brighter.

The young man screamed in anguish and terror as he felt the wings crack, then splinter and finally break in half like glass, left like uneven pointy stubs as he fell back to the surface no longer held up by anything. Benrey's efforts to put out the fires would be for naught, as more of them came to life from this illusionary event, in a new formation.
The mental hit had been enough for the constructs in reality too, also shatter in a similar fashion, seemingly out of nowhere to the others.

"That's much better~!"
, It seemed to congratulate Itself as Sage sobbed hurting all over, at this point feeling nothing but immense defeat. It frowned in disappointment, "Aww, you're done already? But I'm not even
warmed up yet!!"

Even if he tried re-forming the constructs, little embers would attempt to fix the damage only to die out quicker than a blown birthday candle. The pyromancer glared at the Entity with hatred in his gaze knowing that it was Its doing, but it only seemed to amuse and entice It further, revelling in the fact that It could prompt such a reaction from the 'righteous' one.

"Did you foolishly think that this would go any differently?"
, It taunted once more, floating closer as if to add insult to injury, looking down on him with nothing but contempt and delight, "The power that you wield IS me.
This was never going to work in your favor!"
, It crackled maniacally, somehow overpowering even the roar of flames all around them.

It had always been a rigged fight. Then what was the point of trying...?
If he was going to lose anyway and It was somehow free, what was he even fighting for at this point? If he let it happen, would the pain finally stop? Would it actually set him free of all suffering? Would letting it all burn bring some kind of relief to him?

"That’s enough, Sage."

A little flame seemed to fall from the night sky, bringing a kind, comforting warmth and clearly belonging to none of the two parts. It changed into something more akin to a light, softly tinted in a pink hue as it had descended beside the pyromancer, taking on a more humanoid shape. The figure of a very familiar Kitsune of motherly expression and a gentle, understanding tone...

"A-Alexis..?", he had stared at it with surprise.

"Don’t get yourself down, I’ll help you handle it.", the woman had said softly as she smiled gracefully; These were all past lines of her's, fished out of the pyromancer's memory. A white fluffy tail wrapped around the beaten young man's shoulder in reassurance, "I know it's scary, but we’re here for you."

"We-"

Before he could have completed the question, the light that made up 'Alexis' divided itself in 3 more, each taking a different space in the flamed-filled patio. One of them stopped at his other side, shining a strong citrus orange it took the form of a black-haired man about 10 years older than Sage, wearing medieval attire and carrying a slung bag that, --he remembered very well--, was allegedly virtually bottomless and always carrying a full tea-set inside.

"You are not your curse, you are Sage above all.", 'Hershel' assured in a firm, secure tone, standing tall, "You are not your powers... You are not, and never will be It.", the cleric put a hand on his still free shoulder and smiled, "And above all. It doesn't matter how long it takes for you to figure it out. I'll be there for every step of the way... Sey!"

That's when 'Leo' showed up coming from behind. The cheerful boy glowing a bright yellow had tackle-hugged the Descendant just as he was used to doing to his best friend. The tone that came was filled with carefree mirth and hope. Innocent, refreshing...

"Sage... it’s okay...", the teen had his arms around the pyromancer's neck and put his head against Sage's in a gesture of affection, "You're a great friend! A good, kind-hearted person, who puts everyone else's needs before his own... And, I'll stick with you for as long as you'll let me."

"You have the personality of a hero.", 'Alexis' nodded in polite agreement.

"Never forget who you are.", 'Hershel' reiterated, "Never forget, that you are the wonderful Sage. Not that thing, but you, your own person!"

"Everything's gonna be fine.", 'Leo' chimed in again gently, "We'll get through it, like we always do."

"TOGETHER!"

A fourth voice not previously heard had lingered a bit too long. One that he had not expected to hear again so soon, quickly searching for its source. There, standing behind Toayî was a young lady about Sage's own age, dressed in shades of black, purple and pink. Her short, borderline scandalous and rebellious attire made a colorful pair with her Emerald-colored dyed hair; The military-esque boots she wore strongly contrasted with the dark-toned woman-oriented shorts.

"Hey, Seeey~!", the girl outlined in red energetically had waved at him in greeting.

"...Lucy...", the pyromancer gasped in surprise, averting his gaze in shame. Though her new lines had snapped it right back at her.

"When I said you were like, 'raised too well' I didn't mean it all badly, you know?!", 'Lucy' put her arms to her waist in a bit of a disgruntled tone, "What do you think you're doing moping on the floor like a hobo?? Get up right now and kick Its fucking ass into the moon or I'll kick yours myself, mister!!"

Even with everything he had gone through and passed the initial shock at the straight-forwardness, Sage couldn't help but burst in amused laughter at the young lady's brashness. Typical Lucy, resolving things with violence and lots of attitude! The girl seemed pleased by the reaction, grinning confidently and offering a fist bump from a distance. Over all the complaints of his body and mental tiredness, the pyromancer slowly got back up...

"Now that's the Sey I know!!", 'Lucy' celebrated throwing her arms up in the air, "Show It who's boss!!"

"ENOUGH!!!!!"

Flames engulfed the four shapes as It had angrily spat. The light forms rippled and melted, dissipating in nothingness and leaving behind only the Descendant with a re-fueled resolve. For the first time through this whole thing, Toayî had Its teeth grit in absolute distaste and fury. It was sick of all the heartfelt babbling!! How many times would It have to break this Anomaly for him to remain down??!!

With the fire-aura burning once more, Sage had nothing but determination in his gaze, standing his ground well despite the beaten-up and burned form. As he kept staring It down in a challenging manner, he put up the Little Tiger Guard again. It was getting bored with this song and dance by now... But FINE! if this is how it was going to be, THEN IT SHALL OBLIGE WITH GREAT PLEASURE!

"Hoo boy, here comes round 2!", the pyromancer teased playfully, hopping in place with anticipation, "You forgot to count for my stubbornness, didn't Ya?"

"So a grounded duel it is...", It announced with indifference, not acknowledging the question and stepping into the patio, raising the very same guard, "Very well,
I shall entertain you for A WHILE LONGER!!!"

Without warning, It had put Its hands back to release flame-throwers pointed backwards, picking up extra speed for a sprint, diving downwards near Sage and trying to knock the Descendant off of his feet. He, however, had rolled out of the way just in time, landing to the right and aiming a flamming punch on the Entity's face! Only to have it blocked mid-air by a flame shield and get kicked straight on being sent a little back.
The pyromancer stumbled for a moment but managed to re-raise the guard right on time to thwart a high kick aimed at the side of his head. It grinned and took advantage of the held guard to raise Its palm and connect a flame-thrower once more against the pyromancer's chest, who, having been rendered grounded earlier could not even attempt to escape it. Sage got sent through the air, colliding with the paper door that broke on impact.

"IT'S POINTLESS!! I'VE SEEN YOUR MEMORIES, I HAVE ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE, I CAN PREDICT YOUR EVERY MOVE!!"

"W-well... That doesn't really stop me from trying now, does it~?", the pyromancer retorted making finger guns. It immediately let out a frustrated growl as if throwing a tantrum.

"ANNOYING, INSOLENT, FOOLISH"
, Sage grunted as he got himself back up yet again, making It even more annoyed,
"WHY WON'T YOU JUST QUIT IF YOU'RE LOSING??!!!!!"

"You see, I'm nooot very smart... Really! I just don't know how to stop once I'm alread- ..!!"

Suddenly, the young man had begun feeling rather light-headed... It was a strange kind of sensation, as if the world itself was starting to reject him. No matter how much he tried, his playful quips would no longer echo properly. He had been rendered silent.

Seeing what was happening, It glanced up into the sky, with an oddly curious, yet insightful expression. Even as It had been distracted, Sage's next kick had been dodged masterfully with a simple slide out of the way. The pyromancer's vision would start to vignette, his movements growing gradually stiffer as he kept throwing punches and kicks that never connected...

It knew what was going on, and to an extent, also did the pyromancer; Even if it had never been felt this way before.
He was probably entering lock-down for the transition..!

"Ah, it seems that our time together is coming to an end...", It chuckled,
"What a shame~"
, It merely pushed Sage back, the pyromancer toppling aside like a domino piece.

Even if he tried to do anything, his body would not respond anymore, as if suddenly made of a heavy metal. Summed to the vignetting the whole scene seemed to shrink farther and farther from him, as if he was being forcefully being dragged out of the stage by some unseen phenomena.

"It was... a
valiant effort...
But alas, you have still lost,
Anomaly child."

Its crazed laughter had been the last sound that he had heard before it all just went black.

In the alley, Sage's form had fallen, sat on the pavement, inert, immovable like a real-life doll. As soon as he had gone down half moons of flames encircled around his position, closing the pyromancer in a broken circumference; He, who 'watched' everything with clouded eyes devoid of emotion. The shattered glass wings still laid in his back, --a shadow of what they had once been--, and transitioning from a warm orange into a saturated blue just as every fire in the vicinity. Even the young man's gaze was adorned with a strong blue core spilling into the usual color as if trying to consume it by complete.

Well, he was out of the fear toxin-induced nightmare... But what now?

Last edited:
"You're welcome!" Lucky grinned. "Heh, I guess I really can be good at this 'kindness' stuff." He sprung to action, but hit a snag: He had no clue what it was these people were afraid of. Some made it obvious, of course, but uh...he wasn't sure if he had to do an impression, or pretend to be God, or...actually, the latter might work.

"CORVO! I AM YOUR GOD!" Lucky blared. "I HAVE TAKEN PITY ON THEE, AND I HAVE COME TO TEST THINE FAITH, FOLLLOW, uh, THE RAY OF LIGHT IN THE SKY!" Well, actually, he was just using his leash to tug Corvo towards Agent 3. "STAY IN THIS CIRCLE OF LIGHT, ME CHILD, AND I SHALL SEND HOLY WATER TO CLEANSE YOU!" He shrugged at Agent 3, then proceeded to do the same with everyone else who was still caught in their nightmare. His hawk tried to stop him, only for Kyou's flare to shift into a fox and chase it.

As he went around, he kept his eyes peeled for Megumin. No doubt the archmage wasn't taking this too well...poor kid was gonna need therapy something fierce.

BoltBeam BoltBeam StaidFoal StaidFoal Anyone Anyone not "cured"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once more, Megumin's lonely dimension teased her. "Lillith? Lillith! Where is everyone! Lillith, I've been abandoned..." She whined, curling up. "I don't know...Jason doesn't want me around anymore." The blanket was pulled up to her eyebrows.

"That's not true."

Then the blanket came flying off, as an orange light reached her. The flare changed shape rapidly, gaining unmistakable round, spiked shoulders, and a gigantic stature. Yet she wasn't terrifying at all...Megumin knew this figure.

Downloaded.png.png

"Megumin, it's me." Samus cooed, her eyes warmed and softened.

Megumin's lip fell and trembled. "Samus, I'm sorry, I failed you..." She hung her head.

"No, you haven't. The sun hasn't set on this battle."

"But I'm all alone!...Not even Jason wants me in his party anymore..."

"No, he does. The reason he isn't here is because he's in danger, Megumin. He needs you to save him."

"But I don't know where anyone is..."

"So you must forge your own way out." Samus patted her apprentice on the head. "I k-k-k-kno-o-ow you ca-a-an..."

The wave of emotions Megumin felt swished around the components of her brain, causing Samus's image to twitch. The headaches continued to bounce around, forcing more tears out of the Crimson Demon's eyes. "Samus, something's wrong! Help!"

"You can s-s-save yourself, I kn-n-n-now you can..."

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Last edited:
Minutes have past, Sora and Yozora were still battling. Eventually, Sora defeats Yozora again and he begins to fade away. “Hmm. I guess you are still needed.” With that, the mysterious Yozora disappears again, and if that wasn’t enough, Sora hears another voice which sounds like Lucky, pretty much perfecting timing on his part.

“Lucky? Is that you? Ow. Why do my cheeks hurt?” The world around Sora begins to become distorted and sounds of screaming surrounds him, the sounds become louder and louder until. Sora reopens his eyes to see he’s back to reality with Lucky rubbing his tail against them. “Ugh. Lucky! What a minute? What’s going on with everyone? What. They’re scared!” Thanks to everyone else there, he realized what they inhaled was fear toxin. Sora runs over to Rex and rapidly shake him. “Rex. Listen to make. It’s all a trick. It’s not real. We’re all still here.”

“What’s this? Is that Sora? I’m surprised he’s here too. But no matter. Knowing him, he won’t be convinced. Which is a shame too. Rex kinda liked the boy, but they three’s a crowd, and I’m inclined to agree. WHAT!” While Kleiss was planning to himself, his world was literally starting to crumble. “No! The EVO’s, my land!” Things got better as Kleiss himself would begin to melt and slowly show Rex. “No! My rule is supposed to be near. My rule is supposed to be complete! Nooo!” As the scream fades and Kleiss’s skin, melted completely off the body, it reveals Rex back and alive as his normal self, and all of his friends would come back to life. He falls to his knees in dizziness, and feels a hand on his shoulder.

“Time to go back Rex. Finish what you started.” The voice reveals the returning Six along with Bobo, Holiday, and Lucky.

“Yeah, teach that Gannydork a lesson.”

“And remember to play nice with others.” Lucky walks up to Rex and simply says.

“See ya on the other side.” A flash of light envelops Rex and feeling returns to him as he’s brought into reality feeling a little wet.

“What the? Sora! Why are you spraying me with water?”

“Sorry. You were taking so long to come back, and I thought this would help.” Rex doesn’t answer back instead he forms a B.F.G

“Where is that dirty snake!”

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

At last, Rex and Sora had come out of their nightmares. Naturally, the two were just a little bit peeved over being forced to experience their worst fears, and Rex looked like he wanted to pop that hooded guy's eyes like party balloons. "Oh, the guy disappeared. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back to hit us with another dose, though. By the way, you lads seen Megumin? Knowing her, the sooner she's out of her nightmare, the better."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Orbeck of Vinhiem
status: scolding to an archwizard, and his own little nightmare
Condition: injuried by fire and ink, drinking the dipresso
The entire case with the archwizard is...starting to get repdive. Maybe it was just him, but Megumin’s own pattern of behavior is just plain odd. In the beginning, he expected this young girl to be somewhat brash given her initial pride in her single spell, a person who would go against the sort of hopelessness that this journey entails. Yet despite her actions being essential on a few occasions, and the obvious ill will of their adversaries, she keeps on insisting that it was her fault, same with Lucky, or even sage to a bit of an extent (although he was at least in better spirits as far as he can tell.). Has the Archwizard even considered the fact that such a task would involve these sorts of situations? That blind sacrifice is, in the end, pointless in this case? Realy, it cetranly brings about the question, what made this undead sorcerer join the MPF to begin with? Despite being cursed with undeath, despite not even knowing how he managed to get by without simiting to grief in its entirety. Or was it just a mask that he wears to keep some semblance of reason.

"...i...honestly don't know myself. I could have ended up hallowed as I was exiled. Yet here I am...Maybe it was that one goal that kept me from that fate back at my own world. And in the case of my...present condition, it would a similar goal to improve past what I had used to known. Just have to keep my wits about me, and refrain from some of the more foolish ideas. I once considered the idea of going through a Londor Divine Tome, filled with some of the more...tainted variety of spells and miracles, only for a vampire's sibling to destroy the tome...along with the bookshelf it was on. Admittedly, it was something I should not have been tempted into. So that event may have kept me from yet another fatal mistake...I just hope that you and the archwizard don't fall into that..pit of self-loathing and despair."

Thinking back to that answer he gave to sage, he should have said that he could have ended up dead, not from his exile, but from the end of his agreement with the Unkindled one. If you lack a purpose to ground yourself, you are vulnerable to the fate of being reduced to a hollow. There are JUST...TO...MANY...WHAT IF’S when it came to his own fate. In the hands of a convoluted curse, created by convoluted means…

Sadly he would be unable to think on this any further, as a costumed super villain makes his appearance.
------------​

With the fear toxin in effect, Orbeck of Vinhime was subjected to a trance from a outsiders perspective. But in his mind? Well, let’s take a look at what this Sorcerer fears.

Orbeck would now find himself standing at a place, a cliffside with some sort of monument, the sun shining in the distance. A place that looks familiar, but clearly no whare that he knows of.

“Well, look at you.”

Turning around, he would find a pure black silhouette, it is hard to tell who this man is. The only two things would be the distinct use of some sort of light armor, and his voice, a voice that he would occasionally hear from the top of firelink shrine if he pays attention, a voice of someone who he can say defines the very definition of the word, a crook. Most of everyone in the shrine keep to themselves, only under a few conditions would this be the case, but that doesn't mean he can't have the...rare conversation with one or two people, especially with the unkindled one.

Orbeck attempts to reach for his sword, his staff, something to prepare himself with...yet he had, nothing on his person but the flasks any undead would have.

“Oh hold onto your wits for a bit, you and i need to to have a talk,”

“Who are you…”

Clearly he was not in the mood to talk.

“me? Well…just call me sir…trusty. Yup, good old sir trusty" spoken with enthusiasm sprinkled in his tone "Here is a question, why are you here, on this hilarious journey? Go on, tell me."

"..."

"Do I need to say it? You left for a plain, greedy reason."

Mr. Trusty would start to walk around the sorcerer, truly unable to even move an inch. It simply would not allow it.

"The curse of the dark soul, a thing that eventually grasps those without purpose. Really…" sir. Trusty grabs the front of Orbeck's coat, pulling him in, face to face. A clear disdain over the words this man was about to speak
"You lucky bastard, You are no different with the rest of the ilk, no different than Cornyx of the Great Swamp with his pyromancy, no different from the witch that sits by with her heretical spells, no different from the presumed figure who wanted the unkindled to kill you for your ashes, no different! Than that blind nun...yet here you are, somehow able to defy that fate...all because of a little, yellow, triangle."

The next thing Orbeck knew, he was kicked promptly off the face of the cliff and into the water below... only to end up hitting his head on hard wooden floors, covered in rugs and..wax?

Must be the grand archives. On the higher balconies none the less. But why here of all places?

"A good question, old chum. Take a look behind you."

A turn behind him would reveal the fate he would have received.

Hallowfied, dead, a corpse laying on the chair as if he was seeking evermore. And that could have been him…

“You were given a way out, and were able to avoid this unpleasant fate. A means to escape the touch of this curse…”

The dead body of himself, well...it was unpleasant. The fact that this is WAS supposed to be the resting place, it brings a shiver down Orbeck.
“...I thought that I made it clear that it was the discovery of things unknown that made me join. I can’t expect a figment of the mind t-”

EF9BF65E1B6F6F282EFDDBA6B4BE103BD6342735

He was promptly struck by a boulder, one that was casted...via pyromancy of all things. Crashing through the tables and chairs before appearing in yet another place. A cold place, with a presence of undeniable fury...Looking up. He would be faced with the...dictator, the ruler of Irithyll.

pontiff sulyvahn.​

“Heading toward this frozen sprawl, going as far as to climb up those frozen buildings, just to get that shield of yours. Shame on you, you greedy guts!” Orbeck was forced to run, facing the fury of attacks coming his way. One blade of moonlight sorcery, the outer covered in a profaned flame from deep below.

tumblr_op9tnxyfiv1unxlj8o3_r1_500.gifv

He was knocked back once again, this time in what could be described as a blank white room. One that he had been in countless times before he joined the MPF, The only thing remaining there...was a couch, a door, and a coffee table. Orbeck struggles to get himself up

“I did not join them to simply escape from the curse! Who wouldn’t pass on experiencing the sort of things that I have seen thus far?”

“Well, i'm not saying that those words are a fluke,” Mr. trusty made his way torward the door. “But your past interactions...tend to differ. Why not we see what some of your own chums have to say.” he opens the door.

"Oh, suure~!", a blue fireball passed by the sorcerer's head scorching a lock of hair, if he followed its source he'd see a familiar split-tailed Siamese cat glare at him with ill-intent, holding more flames at the tips of her raised tail, "And I've obviously never heard such an excuse before! Honestly, you disappoint me, magician. I thought you'd have something more original than that!", as Julie released the two fireballs, Orbeck would be hit in the chest and thrown back straight at the couch. The feline ran through the room and hopped into the opened windowsill. Stopping to glare at him one last time.

" 'I'm curious to see what the Multiverse has to offer' ", the cat spoke with the sorcerer's voice in a mocking tone, "That's what a child would say, not a scholar of your standing! Aww, don't tell me this dusty old curse, actually scares you to the point of denial~?", the wicked Youkai teased with a purr, soon chuckling to herself and leaping outside, out of the man's reach.

Just what could she even know about the curse? He doesn't need to be a scholar to know that so many...oh so many have fallen to this, time after time...

“heh heh heh! An interesting lass she is." looking at the now scorched undead. "And what about that cleric, hm...Hershel was it? You were certainly interested when he mentioned a means to remove the curse. Yet you hesitated, thinking over such a thing when you could be truly free...only to let doubt creep in."

"Why are you so unsure?"

Orbeck would find none other than the man himself, Hershel, standing right beside him, a look of disappointment...or was it annoyance? Hard to tell in this nightmare.

"Curses are but curses... They are breakable, removeable. Even if I myself couldn't remove it, there's no curse in this world that can't be removed with the right spell and item. So, don't consider your curse hopeless, that would simply be the cowards way out of it"

Once more, Orbeck was grabbed from the neck and pulled up to his feet by mr.trusty, With Hershel watching blankly as he struggles.

“Face it, you are about as scared as the rest of the lot. Why elce would you have joined in with the fools who drank those concoctions? You said it Yourself that the the idea was foolish, yet there you where… your fears are not contrived from the killings you did at Vinheim, not by some moral code that was twisted, Not by loneliness, or an uncontrollable flame like with that Sage fellow...it is simple '' Suddenly, he was right by the edge of a pit.

"You fear the fate of hallowing, just like all the rest." Unable to get himself out of the way. Mr. Trusty reals his foot back…

tumblr_inline_os4c8odQl91t741dx_400.gifv

Before being kicked down a pit, face first into the muck.

“Well, I believe I said what I needed” A jest at the expense of the now defenseless sorcerer. “Don’t freet, You're going to make some lucky customer very happy...Once i'm done looking through your hollowed corpse. But I guess the lack of fate will end ya first... A fine dark soul to you…and your inevitable fate!" He walks, out of sight. And where does that leave the Sorcerer now stranded in this pit?
ValidLimpingBluebreastedkookaburra-size_restricted.gif

The so-called Lord of hollows, something that he had looked into in the pass, but disregarded in the end. But now...here he is...
The unkindled one, the one that had given him some sort of purpose, faceing him with a blade of moonlight. Surrounded by hallows all around.

This will be a long...long, nightmare...this would have been fruitless, if it wasn't for the intervention of a simple, pale flame. Not that of the first flame, but something else. Form an ally perhaps?

This faint glimmer of hope would manifest a sword, a painfully average sword. But it was something. A means to defend himself from those creeping thoughts, and the ashen one welding his blade of choice. Orbeck gets up holding on to that faint glimmer of hope. And that was where the battle starts.

To those who have escaped their fate, they would find Orbeck stabbing, rolling, running around, blocking, and so on. All as he fights with the nightmare. Struck by the flames of sage and the ink of a certain squid. Still, he continues on. Fighting...

Let the sun shine upon this struggle...​

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Celestial Speck Celestial Speck P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 @anyone_of_intrest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back