Benrey
Paying no attention what so ever to the conversations going on behind him, or the Leprechaun pestering him from behind, he continued his way to finding the pot of gold, the device beeping more and more after some time spent walking to what seems like the exit of the place. While any normal person would have ran when given the chance, he really didn’t have one here, and he still had a job to do here, which he can’t really abandoned.

So he just went closer as the device beeped more and more, waiting until he found the sweet spot and the cause of the beeping in the first place.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Gretar
The small note said something about a generator and it being the only way to escape, something that might be related to what is going on out here in this lake area. Facing the other two with him, Ciri and the new guy, he said “There is something about a generator we need to turn in on if we have a chance of escaping..... dunno where it is, but we can probably find it if we look hard enough.” as he waited for an response by the two of them.
bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Sora's trip to the docks would have more than likely been halted where, right in the middle of the trail, he would find Agent 3, Benedict, Ben, and Benrey attempting to make some sort of deal with what looked like a Leprechaun. The Leprechaun in question looked up at Sora as he passed and smiled wickedly, showing off his pointed teeth again.

leprechaun-movie-4-1.jpg

"Ohhh... do YOU know where me gold is?" The creepy creature asked Sora.
"Hm?" Agent 3 seemed surprised as the Leprechaun would address Sora, who had just turned up to the scene - and when the Inkling turned around to see such, she still looked to be just as confused. "...I doubt it." She said offhandedly to the Leprechaun.
he gold may lie. It wasn’t until Sora came in, is when the Leprechaun went up to em and began asking if he knew where the gold is, to which Benrey answers afar “Don’t think he has a clue either, we all went in different locations to explore the camp for some clues about a disturbance here. So unless he had found it while we were out here searching, in pretty sure he won’t know either.” as he tried to continue and find a trail for the gold.
Benrey's trail for the gold would begin leading him towards the exit of the camp. All the while, the Leprechaun stood to the side, shaking his fist.

"You'd better find me gold, otherwise your faces, I'll have to remold!"
"...Ew, disgusting." She quipped simply - but the trail lead to... the exit...? That's not good...
“Uhh, no. I’m trying to get to the docks.” He said in a calm but creeped out tone. Berney would lead the leprechaun to somewhere else. “So? Are you guys gonna go somewhere, or can I go to.. the.. docks?”
"Good luck finding anything of value there, that's all I'm gonna say. The first thing we found is now in pieces." Agent 3 quipped and shrugged. "...We honestly have no idea where we are going, as if that's any help." The Inkling added in a tone of confusion and irritation.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious/Thinking​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: The Leprechaun!​
RP Information
Mentions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Nearby/In Group: @SailboatExploringTeam​

Orbeck of Vinhiem
Condition: Normal, drinking the Depresso.​
"...I don't wanna alarm you guys, but what if this Wesker wants to crucify us?" Hiryu suggested a grim outcome. "If I know my bible right, Crucifixions only happens to cleanse sinners or some shit. If his goal is to free us from our sins, then I guess that's gonna be a logical leap." He gulped, with Orbeck soon asking who the hell Jesus Christ is. "He's regarded as the Messiah of Christianity. Known as the Son of God, born from the Virgin Mary. He can basically perform miracles and died in a cross to 'cleanse our sins'." Hiryu explained the gist, "He said to have died for only 3 days and had come back to life before ascending to the heavens to go back with God."

So that was the significance of this so called " Son of God". From the sound of Hiryu's brief explanation of his feats, performing miracles of some (presumedly) grand scale. And his death via Crucifixion, a thing that he truly knows is a painful thing. the Crucifixion woods within the Road of Sacrifices were not called that without reason. But it seems a bit far fetched to assume a literal Crucifixion was what Wesker was planing. more likely, he wants the group to his wims and grants them some sort of salvation in a concluded manner one that would make the more...disturbing practices of the Cathedral of the Deep look tame. Nothing more was asked about this. As for the archwizard, she exclaimed with a clear amount of surprise. stating that her 'Gods" would not have come up with something like this.

Now back to the Archwizard and others.

"So if there is nothing else to discuss...I'll be ending this...group call. We know what we need to do at this point in time, to deal with the threat near the exit of this camp. Inform any of us if anything more comes up."
There was a pause before he addressed the archwizard herself with that...somber sounding tone of his.
"...and Megumin, take that bag off your head. It won't do you any good to hide your face...even in the midst of the mistakes we made, and the things we know now." he said "...Promise to stay safe, and that goes for all of you."
And with that, Orbeck exits from the call. Now looking through the map. Regardless of Kassandra's response, he runs off in the direction of the exit.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Cabin 4, Camp Crystal Lake
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

While Weiss and Yang headed into the cabin, the two listened to what Hiryu had to say; apparently, whoever was in there, later called the 'Gingerdead Man', refused to attack them after their display of power, not to mention that Wesker, who they know were trying experiments to 'free' people, happened to own the place. Maybe the presence of Umbrella documents and experiments were not too coincidental, after all.

Nonetheless, whatever the Gingerdead Man said, they needed more answers. So they went inside and saw him...offering a bong. To the two girls.

The two looked at each other worriedly, thinking back to what had happened the last time they accepted something resembling the offer; the vials were practically asking to be drank, especially when Benrey and Captain Falcon were among the first to drink. Well, Weiss and Yang knew how it went; Weiss turned into a dog-like human, while Yang was...someone else. And then someone else again.

Guess the bong will have to wait.

"...Sssorry," Weiss said, "But that will have to await another time."

"Besides, mister," Yang began, "We have a few questions to ask you. One of them is: What else do you know about this man you were speaking of, with our friend?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Gingerdead Man), Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Hiryu)

As Michael stood back up, he found that before he could even take any more steps, stone had wrapped around both of his feet! Michael proceeded to glance down at the stone and - with a surprising amount of strength - he began to slam his fists against the stone that had encased him, starting with the leftmost one. His fist repeatedly slammed against the rock until it eventually cracked enough for him to loosen his leg. By the time he started working on the right leg, Lealan shot her spears towards him, which would them impale the masked killer in the shoulder. However, this didn't stop him, as he soon managed to free himself from his stoney prison!

His first act as a newly freed individual was grabbing Lucky by his ears when he tried to go for the knife, and slamming him down into the ground. Then, Michael slammed his foot down onto Lucky's face, trying to stomp his rabbit brains in... or at least he would have, had he not seen B.J. growing dangerously closer to the generator's location. So, for his next move, he picked up Lucky by his ears and held him by his waist. And then, before Lucky had a chance to escape his grasp, Michael hurled him towards B.J. in a desperate attempt to throw him off the generator's trail.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie StaidFoal StaidFoal PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The Leprechaun shook his head when Sora tried to get out of helping find his gold. "It's my gold you'll have to find, otherwise you'll find yourself in quite the bind!" The Leprechaun cheered.

Ben and Benrey's respective attempts to find the gold using various sensor abilities would eventually lead them both to the same place: the front of Camp Crystal Lake. Their sensors would detect the gold just past the camp's gates, which was where the generator apparently stood. However, in doing so, they inevitably came across the ever growing fight between some of the group members and Michael Myers. Hiryu and Orbeck would have also shown up here soon enough as well in their respective quests for the generator

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

If Gretar were to look down at his copy of the map, he would find that the generator was located near the front of the camp, in a building that was just outside of the exit.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64

"Suit yourself," The talking cookie replied, before taking another hit from the bong. After doing so, he blew out a steady cloud of smoke, and then looked back up at them as they asked their questions. "What? You mean that Wisker guy?" He asked, before shaking his head and shrugging his cookie shoulders. "Shit... not much. Just that he's got a Messiah complex and likes performin' fucked up experiments on people. Dude's a real fuckin' piece of work, lemme tell ya."

marc122 marc122

• With whatever remained of Jason's strength now taken for the Spear of Leonidas' use, Kassandra couldn't help but laugh quietly at the Captain's tease despite the group's surroundings, pointing to her sheathed weapons hanging on her back.

"Well, when you're a part of the people jumping around on a murderer, it's not that hard to get a shot off." The Spartan replied back in good humor, though this kind of faded when Orbeck came over to thank her for doing whatever whilst he was taken over by the potion he drank back in the cabin. Her professional-esque nature came back up as she shook her head at the wizard's shame.

"There's no need to be ashamed; we didn't know if any of them had any super powers to offer, so it was worth a shot. Besides, we probably could've used any sort of powers considering what we just went through." Kass waved off her somewhat-comrade's embarassment. As he went off to use his communicator and the rest of the group split up, she lifted her arm up for Ikaros to perch again, the latter of whom let off a soft chirp of happiness. He let off a twitter- Ciri, if she had been close, would be able to translate this to "We're never going to get a break at this rate"- before the Spartan shook her head in response.

"No, we aren't. And you had better stay out of the fights from here on out. We aren't fighting any stupid human soldiers any more, and I can't chance you getting hurt." She did glance back to see the Witcheress share her own smile, at which the Eagle Bearer seemed to relax a little bit more. That was certainly a good start to getting her friend back to a nominal state of mind, right? She ended up spacing out, stroking Ikaros every few moments and standing there until Orbeck asked her if she wanted to come help deal with yet another crazy masked killer. Only then did she snap out of her trance, shaking her head and blinking a few times to get back to reality before nodding.

"Oh, yeah. I'll come with; if this other guy is anywhere remotely as strong at the other malaka we just faced off against, they're definitely going to need our help." Kassandra flung her arm up, giving Ikaros a boost into the sky before he hovered in mid-air, looking for the scene, before cawing and flying off in the direction of the fight between the others and Michael Meyers. As Orbeck left, so did Kassandra, though the latter gave a glance back at the cabins, standing there for a few moments as the former gained distance on her. She just hoped Ciri would be okay with the others; after pushing that thought out of the way, the Spartan used her suit's super-speed to catch up then keep pace with Orbeck.

When the duo were close enough to Michael, but far enough to remain undetected, the Greek stopped both of them, her brown eyes falling upon the undead before quietly speaking, Ikaros stopping to hover directly over the fighting.

"The enemy's just around the corner; if you want to get right into the fray, you can run right into it. Otherwise, if you can land some kind of a sneak attack of your own, then do it." And with that, she left Orbeck to decide whether to go loud or quiet. As for her?

She donned her Hephaestus suit's helmet, cloaking up before silently stalking over. Whilst Michael tried to throw Lucky at B.J., the Spartan jabbed her spear into Michael's back directly where his heart would be located, uncloaking at the same time. She could have used Adrenaline for a Critical Assassination, but opted to just stab him to drain him of strength at the very least and power her Spear further. If the sociopath was still standing after her stealth attack, she would dart backwards to make sure she wasn't in range of a retaliation attack.

"If you wanted a fight, big guy, then you sure as Hades got one!" The helmeted Spartan declared, brandishing her Hero's Sword to dual-wield with her grandfather's Spear like always. Her Dagger would require her to get in way too close, whereas she could at least poke from a distance with her Sword.

Last edited:
The Leprechaun shook his head when Sora tried to get out of helping find his gold. "It's my gold you'll have to find, otherwise you'll find yourself in quite the bind!" The Leprechaun cheered.

Ben and Benrey's respective attempts to find the gold using various sensor abilities would eventually lead them both to the same place: the front of Camp Crystal Lake. Their sensors would detect the gold just past the camp's gates, which was where the generator apparently stood. However, in doing so, they inevitably came across the ever growing fight between some of the group members and Michael Myers. Hiryu and Orbeck would have also shown up here soon enough as well in their respective quests for the generator

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Wildmutt pounced on Michael Myers while he was occupied with the fight with the group, sinking teeth and claws into him!

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam Laix_Lake Laix_Lake thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

The Cabins, Camp Crystal Lake
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

Yang thought back to what they could recall from when Wisker...sorry, Wesker came onto the screen that greeted Lealan and Megumin beforehand; while she was preoccupied with trying to get Weiss away from a downed Orbeck as a gangster bimbo...thing, she was able to recall that he had spoke of "saving" the group from themselves. That alone was enough to deduce that this way of thinking was what probably led to those experiments in the first place. What lead the place where it was now; owned by him.

What possibly lead to those dossiers on the MPF that were redacted.

"Yeah, doesn't take a genius to deduce that," Yang said. "Now, onto the next one: What did you hear from those Umbrella people this 'Wesker' guy hired?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Gingerdead Man)

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Listening to Kyou, his excitable energy was certainly visible to all of them. If Ruby was here, the two would probably talk circles around each other about how excited they are about saving the multiverse. And because of that, it only reminded her of her team leader even more and as she was about to let the thoughts come back, she felt a hand putting her shoulder and looked to see it was Jett. Hearing what she said, she looked down. “I... I’m sorry to hear that.

Really, she couldn’t imagine going on a mission just for her teammates and friends to end up missing. They were basically family at this point and she didn’t want to imagine that happening at any point. Blake looked at the white haired woman, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
And somehow, she had ended up in the second cabin, looking at the dead body she saw earlier pinned to the wall with Gretar and someone else that was clearly new. Whether or not she could trust this one remained to be seen even if he helped out in battle. Looking over the body, she had seen a note in the hand and Gretar had noticed it was well, grabbing it and reading it. Ciri stepped next to him and read the note as well.

After she was done reading it, she looked at Gretar and then looked at the copy of the map that he probably would have pulled out, seeing the location of the generator. “
I believe this means we need to get that generator started to turn the power back on. It should be simple, but with our luck, this being simple isn’t going to happen. I think two of us should head to where the generator is, just so that we have someone watching the other’s back and the others should head back to the cabin to inform them. And really, given the complicated relationship between me and most of the rest of the group, I volunteer to go to the generator. Let’s check the third cabin and then figure out who wants to head to the generator as well.

Exiting the cabin, she had heard Ikaros barely as she wasn’t close to him at the moment, but got the general gist of what he said, something about them not catching a break anytime soon. In response, she shook her head. “
No, we are not, Ikaros.

Then, she saw Orbeck and Kassandra then run off to somewhere and considering that Ikaros had scouted ahead probably picked up on some trouble, either there was a fight or there was some sort of other kind of trouble. It was probably a fight, so they needed to make this quick. Heading to the third cabin, she climbed through the window that she had broken when entering it the first time and quickly looked around for anything of importance.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64 , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla . Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Getting Comforted by Blake
Interaction: Blake

Jett will look at Blake as she puts her hand into her shoulder & smiled after she wiped her tears off her cheeks right before saying "Thanks for comforting me, Blake. I-It is fine, though I could get comfortable if we could get along well. Can we um.... Sing a song together, just to get the pain away???" She will try to keep things slowly & be happy to each other since they talked about their past & looked at the fire thinking about what will more to come if the white haired woman will keep getting along with the MPF, Jett will look back at Blake if she is responding the request to sing together just to get the pain of their past away for now.

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Chatty, Tense, Frustrated
Tags: (Leo, GM)
(Megumin),
(Blake)
(Arthur),

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
The pyromancer had blinked in surprise for a moment. Maybe it was the fact that he spent a lot of time near Hershel, or maybe it was the association of the Oriental attire and the Phoenix Clan's aesthetic. Whichever it was, Sage was legitimately surprised that Kyou knew what a phone was and it showed even as he tried to disguise it.

"Yeeeeah, I should have left mine behind...", he sighed again, "I didn't anticipate how many times I'd get Tak- w-worked up in this adventure! I guess it didn't like the drastic heat spikes. And then I dropped it... from the top... of a moving train. So it's uhhhhh, it's gone for good now, o-oops!", he laughed nervously while averting his gaze, even if he acted like this it was clear that the matter was a bit of a huge deal to him, "We don't have a landline, so it was the only way I could be contacted from a distance. And I lost Lucy's number...", the young man paused rather gloomy. This was going to make apologizing to her a lot harder.

"W-well! Enough about that!", the Descendant cut back in a cheery mood, "So uhhh, I've been meaning to ask, because of the clothing, but uhhh, you didn't by any chance... get raised on a temple too, did you?", only to regret saying it merely a second later, "...What am I saying? Nevermind, this is a weird question, I'm so sorry! I'm just too excited about it, okay?! I remember I stopped wearing mine to school because people would look at me... weirder than usual... Well, the broken English certainly did not help. Though I did end up wearing a kimono to college a couple times because I was too late to change and didn't want to miss the bus so, I started doing that in-between first and second cla- Annnnd I'm just rambling nonsense again, ain't I? Darn it, every time! I just don't stop talking!!"

The, mostly one-sided, exchange had then been interrupted by Alexis getting back inside and making her own introduction. Which would be fine if it wasn't for how straight-forward and even intimidating it was attempting to be. Having been with the Kitsune all this time, Sage could certainly tell that something was amiss, blinking in surprise at the tone before awkwardly giving her a glance from the side. Kyou had instead, replied with delight, prompting the pyromancer to now glance at him, feeling even more anxiety over such drastically different reactions. It was like being in the middle of a battlefield and apprehensively anticipating the start of a conflict.

He remained there, bouncing his fiery gaze from one to the other. Worried for Kyou who didn't seem to have noticed the hostility; Worried about Alexis who, despite being a very understanding person, had a bit of a temper as he had gathered. It was only when Leo spoke again, that the young man tried using it as an opening to both join the others back in the living room, and interrupt the growing tensions in-between those two. If he forced them to focus back on the situation at hand they would not have time to fight, r-right?

"You'd better~!", he had teased Leo back, gently elbowing his arm and laughing with soft amusement, "Hey uhh, what do you say we go see what everyone is up to now?", with the emphasis on 'we', he had made an upwards rotational motion to reeeally drive in the point of everyone in the room moving on together.

Before they could even reply, however, Sage was already off to the door. It was all very premeditated. First, you created an expectation, then acted faster than it could be processed. More often than not, it would force the person to act the way you expected them to. As bad as it sounded, it was done with no malice, really. It was just more of those things that he had been at the receiving end of for far too long...

He had been about to enter the living room when the word 'cult' had echoed amidst the conversation making him come to a full halt. Bias number #01 was back and with a revenge, the distaste for the word alone had him worked up to the point of his heat-aura reacting to it. Little by little, the temperature around the pyromancer rose until it was like standing next to a human heater; The very floorboards sizzled under his shoes and the fire by the fireplace seemed to grow stronger, in a flick and 'foosh' kind of motion.
It was noticeable, but discreet enough that it didn't really give the eavesdropping away.

It wasn't that he meant to listen into it, but he couldn't move any further, trying to contain a wave of outright hatred deep in his chest.
Stupid Moon Clan, and their love for freedom even over morality boundaries! Despicable and awfully selfish.

He managed to maintain it somewhat stable, keeping the heat from raising any more, but not to calm himself down as Sage shook and his eyes glowed with the held in tension. As he kept listening to the conversation, he'd, at last, come to learn more about the man called 'Jesus' that had shown up in the research and the prospect was... not good. It seemed to be about punishment, about repentance. It left a bad taste in his mouth. If there was something the Descendant knew very well was the idea of atonement.
It's why people were allowed to say terrible things to him, why he had been trapped and deprived of any love and affection, why they kept their distance. Yes, they were scared, he was scared too. But the point had always been some kind of punishment for existing altogether. If anything, he was supposed to be thankful for still being kept alive, despite being nothing but trouble to everyone involved.

Sage took a step forth and entered the living room, the pattern of his soles left behind on the ground with each new step.
He couldn't listen any longer.

"It's a metaphor.", the pyromancer didn't care if he was about to get called out for eavesdropping at this point, "That man said he knew all about us, he even asked Alexis about her husband... He might as well know about all of our soft spots, deepest wishes and greatest insecurities... He's probably preparing a trial of some kind.", the fire in the fireplace flickered slightly wilder as the sheer idea of it made him nervous, "We're about to be tested in the most brutal and cruellest ways possible and only then, after we're already broken, he'll finally lay us to rest for good."

Repentance in Saraiiho, repentance off-world. Always plead guilty for things he had no control over... Would it ever stop?

Last edited:
Lealan creates a pillar of dirt to catch Lucky and stop him from hitting B.J. She then creates more stone to bind Michael, this time pinning his arms and his torso in place, adding extra material to the back in order to hopefully knock him off balance. Lastly, Lealan would make another crystal, with the intention of stabbing it through Michael's kneecap and if he's fallen over, pin him to the ground.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss StaidFoal StaidFoal

Supergirl

After Lealan’s attempts to bind Micheal Meyers. Supergirl would engulf Micheal Meyers with a highly concentrated heat blast! In the hope of at least burning him where he stood. At most completely incinerating him!

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would follow Benrey and mister gremlin hobo, tossing around and playing with his new Holy Hand Grenade until they reached the front of the camp, Benedict would notice the fight with Michael Myers and would immediately turn to Benrey.
AH! How do I use my new present......on him?
He would ask Benrey before pointing to the deranged individual, ready to use his new fancy grenade
BoltBeam BoltBeam
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith just shakes her head in response. "Never mind, let's just start searching." She says as she looks over her map again to see if there could be anywhere for McGuket to stay.
1595866137595.png
"Alright where do you think we should go?" She asks him after listing off the locations they could go to. "Ether that or we could just stay here if that's fine with you."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (McGucket)

• When Orbeck brought up her facial bag, Megumin puffed up. "You're just unhappy because I didn't spawn you one." She grumbled, reluctantly removing the bag. Something told her that she would still need it, though.

"I told you guys, I could stand and wait for Wesker to come alone." She whimpered, stiffening at Sage's ideas. "Seriously, all of you, leave, while there's still time to escape. The rest of you could go save the multiverse, while I keep Wesker at bay. If I have to be broken by my own weaknesses in order to save them all, then that's the course I'll take." She clenched her fists around her staff, trying and failing to look determined.

Benrey
After some time spent walking around for the missing pot o’ gold, they eventually arrived at what seemed to be the exit of the camp, and also a building right outside and some group members fighting a masked man...... wait what.....? Looking at the battle, apparently the others weren’t the only ones finding strangers out here, which was a masked man who seemed like he was steam rolling everyone right now.... but it’s not like he really had a choice of leaving behind the small mission for the pot o’ gold, because he was pretty sure the Leprechaun was getting a tad bit impatient here and wants his gold back right now, and would be angry if he just wasted time fighting a man when he could have look for the gold.

Looking at Benedict, he said
“Sure, you can use it, just make sure not to hit anyone else, because while it can only hurt those with evil nature.... I’m pretty sure the shrapnel from the explosion would kinda hurt them a bit...” as he continued on his quest for the pot of gold.
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow

Gretar
Hearing the words of Ciri about going to the Generator, he agreed as they both exited the cabin. He saw both Orbleck and Kassandra rubbing away to somewhere, probably in the direction of the generator, but he didn’t know for what reason, maybe there was a fight happening, who knows. Ciri went ahead to the third cabin, but Gretar decided to go after both Orbleck and Kassandra, hoping to help them with whatever might be happening in the direction they are heading in.
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

It only hurts those that are evil, oh dear.....Benedict knows he is the only right one, but he’s also a smart man......he knows what he’s done and he will make sure to toss it EXTRA far away from him.
Benedict then pulled his arm back, and tossed it at Michael Myers before hiding behind Benreys back
AH! GOD! You won’t hurt me today......I still push forward.
He would say as the grenade blew up near the deranged lunatic, hopefully others ran away from the blast as well
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
BoltBeam BoltBeam
Crow Crow
@ everyone else​

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Agent 3 followed along, and when she came to the same point as the others, to the growing fight... "...Aw hell." She muttered, gripping her gun and aiming to below Michael's feet - then, she fired. The aim wasn't to hurt him, of course - never was; the aim was to slow him down - by having his feet stuck in said ink, and to hopefully get in his way! Granted - she was a fair distance away so most of her shots probably won't come close, but...
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: The Leprechaun!/That's a scary man.​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @MichaelMyersFightGang​

• Corvo joined Price looking through the cabin of eviscerated corpses, and unfortunately, that's all there was. John quickly exited, wanting to get away from that stench as soon as possible. "Fuckin' hell," he grumbled, "did that sick fuck do all that?" That's probably going to hang around on his clothes for a while, but he hasn't had a bath since the train anyways. This just exacerbates- granted, by quite a lot- the odor already coming off him and the others. Though, he gets the sick feeling that they'll all be smelling like corpses by the end of this.

"Let's regroup with the others, keep searching," John looks to Corvo, then over to the rest of the group near them.

With that cabin checked, Price began making his way towards Weiss and Yang to help them search the fourth cabin. Walking over, he spots Hiryu by the cabin, and overhears what he says to the two girls, before walking off. Whoever he was mentioning inside the cabin, soon John would get close enough to see. Some disgusting manner of creature, looking like a gingerbread man. Not wanting to waste bullets, or, more likely, a grenade, on ending the thing's pitiful existence, the Captain instead looks elsewhere, leaving those two to deal with it.

His gaze falls onto Kassandra, Orbeck, and Gretar running one direction. After hearing Hiryu mention Red Hood needing assistance, Price assumes that's where they are going. These woods ought to be full of unpleasant creatures deserving a bitter end, and he's more than okay with giving them that end. Who knows, there might be some survivors here they can save, as well. The likelihood is quite low, considering the amount of corpses they found in that cabin, and John won't bother to hold out hope. Still a nice thought, though.

Whatever the reason they ran, John hurries after the three, catching up as the Greek makes her way forward towards the fight unfolding. A man, who Price recognizes from that cabin, was proving as hard to take down as the other mask was.

"How many of these S.O.B's are there?" Price says, to no one in particular.

While the mask is busy with the others, moving to the side as quick as he can, the Captain aims to find a shot on the man without putting his allies at risk. He's a good shot either way, so the risk was mostly negligible. Mostly. About 6 yards from the masked man, the Brit kneels down, aiming his rifle down at the murderer. Bursts fire from the rifle yet again, though, this time, the recoil was controlled to his center mass.

The initial stab to Michael's heart caught the serial killer off guard somewhat, as he stopped dead in his tracks when the blade pierced through his flesh and bone. Though, before it could puncture the organ itself, Michael had grabbed the spear and ripped it out of his chest, before slowly turning to face Kassandra as she uncloaked.

f2c595922476cd36080d6c52152a04b3.gif

Slowly, the serial killer tilted his head, as if observing Kassandra for a moment. These people were strong and fought back, unlike most of his other victims. It was hard to tell what he was thinking behind those soulless, masked eyes of his, but it seemed that he was at the very least, intrigued. However, before he could attack Kassandra, he was pounced on by the beast known as WIldmutt. The beast tackled him to the ground, having been able to get a good few claws and bites on him. However, in the midst of the attack, Michael raised the spear Kassandra had impaled him with mere moments ago, and then jammed it right into Wildmutt's back!

At the very least, this would give Michael the opportunity to free himself from the beast's clutches. However, before he could stand again, Lealan wrapped more stone around him, this time around his arms and torso! Michael Myers was nothing if not resilient, and soon enough, the man had broken through one of his stone constraints with enough yanking of his hand. Moments later, though, the crystal had been shot right towards his knee. This was nothing but beneficial to a man who allegedly didn't even feel pain, because within moments he'd already ripped the crystal out of his kneecap and used it to smash against the constraints that pinned his other arm down, before finally smashing the stone he'd been pinned by his torso with.

Regardless of all of that, before he could even stand again, Supergirl had fired a laser beam at him! Because he was laying down in the middle of a camp full of grass, not only did the killer catch on fire, but soon, the grass did too. The fire from the grass spread to the trees around the group, and soon enough, they were engulfed in a fiery arena which felt like hell itself. Even Lucky's sweater didn't survive the carnage. And from the midst of the flames...

UnripeOblongAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

Michael Myers continued to walk, his knife firmly gripped in his hand.

Benrey's quest for the gold would have led him to the outside of Camp Crystal Lake, just past the front gates. However, the flaming serial killer saw this, and before Benrey had a chance to walk past those pearly gates, Michael Myers had grabbed the metal detector right out of his hands and jammed it towards his chest with enough force to impale him! Lucky's bullets didn't do anything against the flames, as they were literally incinerated before they even made contact with him.

The grenade had landed next to Myers' feet, though. All Michael Myers had time to do was look down and tilt his head slightly at the sight of the curious object, and before he could get out of the way, his feet were covered in sticky ink. Then, of course, the righteous grenade inevitably exploded. The explosion sent him flying, the flames making him look like some kind of messed up firework. Despite that, the flaming Michael slowly stood back up, only to get shot in the chest by Price. The shot caused him to stagger back a bit, but besides that, he ended up raising his knife into the air, slowly walking towards Price now. The flames danced around him as he walked, each step causing more and more of the ground to be scorched.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Crow Crow P PopcornPie StaidFoal StaidFoal DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts BoltBeam BoltBeam Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss jigglesworth jigglesworth Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

The cookie shrugged again in response. "All I heard from 'em - and trust me, it wasn't much, was that we had to go to this 'supposedly' haunted camp and take out a bunch of... I dunno, fuckin' Multiversal dudes or somethin'." He paused so he could take another hit from his beloved bong, before continuing. "The doll got a bit too handsy, though. Decided he'd try and kill some of Wesker's associates instead. Hence why he was locked in that fuckin' attic."

"And now I'm here!" The familiar voice of Chucky exclaimed from the cabin door, having apparently left his hiding spot in the bushes. "Don't get me wrong, though. These guys do excellent work. That hockey mask guy especially!" Chucky laughed a bit as he walked by Yang, standing between her and the couch that the Gingerdead Man sat on. "But those dudes are also kinda fuckin' dumbasses. And with enough dumb mind control voodoo whatever shit, they'll do whatever that Wesker guy says. And that happens to include taking out genetically inferior killer dolls." Chucky smiled, though, lifting his plastic arms. "But hey! Looks like you assholes took care of that little issue for me!"

marc122 marc122

The third cabin had nothing of importance, really. It was entirely empty. There was an empty badger suit there for some reason, though...

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Leo would only laugh a bit whenever Sage elbowed him... and then rubbed his arm when he wasn't looking. "Ow..." He muttered under his breath while Sage made his way towards the door. Not long after he had entered the living room again did Sage seem to become upset once more, which caused Leo to walk over to his side. Before he could get too heated, though, Leo placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Hey, everything's gonna be fine. Even if Wesker does put us through some kind of weird... experiment thing. We'll get through it, like we always do."

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Celestial Speck Celestial Speck QizPizza QizPizza TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc quadraxis201 quadraxis201 P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

McGucket pointed to the restroom icon on the map.

"I gotta go to the bathroom."

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
As Micheal Attempted to jab the metal detector into Benreys chest, Benedict would shrink in fear as he witnessed Myers......even to a fellow emotionless businessman......he was terrifying. That is, until the detector broke in the misuse and sheer grasp of the murderer.
Ah! Oh! You think you can just break federal property! Well.....
Benedict would say before donning the golden shoe yet again, getting ready to stomp on the man, then......the grenade worked! It sent him flying! But Benedict wasn’t done yet.
Just as Michael did moments earlier, Benedict would dramatically walk through the flames, not even flinching as the shoe shimmered in the fiery light.
Ah!
He would say before attempting to smash the serial killers foot with his shoe
Time to pay....
He would say before pulling out his pistol, shooting several rounds towards the upper parts of his body.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
@ others​

"Jesus Christ, do we have to poison this guy?!" Lucky watched Michael shrug off a fucking forest fire, then remembered something that was being burned away along with the trees.

"ME SWEATER!"

Unfortunately, even though Lucky had punted himself into overdrive to reach it, the sweater was little more than ash and yarn by the time he remembered what tree it was hung on. He collapsed over the pile, shutting his eyes tight. "You walk with Lana now, me friend."

His mourning was interrupted by a tree almost crushing him, which gave him an idea worth trying. These trees were nice and weak now, he could probably push one on top of Michael!

He made sure that the tree he pushed over wouldn't instead crush the generator of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megumin pressed against the window, releasing a series of little gasps. "Guys, look, the forest is burning!"

"Oh come ON!" Lealan is swift to equip her Enviroment Protection Pack as the forest starts to burn around them, followed by a stragitic retreat toward the Generator. "SOME OF US ARE FLAMMABLE OVER HERE!" She shouts to Supergirl as she watches the now Burning Killer stalk toward a new target. She gives a warning to Agent Three, "I'm going to be clearing a path through the flames with water, please dont get Team Killed." And the proceedes to douse the flames as she moves away from the killer, trusting the gaggle of fighters to be able to keep him down as she moves to help B.J. with the
Generator.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss BoltBeam BoltBeam StaidFoal StaidFoal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back