"Woah, really?!" Kyou spoke in reply to what Sage had said, suddenly holding the tablet a bit less carefully, turning it up, down, side to side- as if to see anything of the sorts, like a seal, enchantment, or whatever else to see how this thing was so strong. "Eeeeh! Amazin'! Somethin' that might be able to resist my flames...? Kye-hehehe! I like this place already, man...!" He smiled widely, giving Sage a thumbs up, but- given his Youkai senses, he was able to hear about his cellphone, with made Kyou frown in what almost felt like a sense of familiarity. "Yeeeah...I have my good ol' phone for that...No way I'm breakin' sumthin' so expensive, my fingers would just break the screen..." He feels your pain, kid.

But, Kyou's attention, vision, and ears soon shifted towards someone else who was currently in the room- someone he had seen, but amidst all the confusion, wasn't able to analyze properly. A woman, clearly Japanese like him. Soft features, and...Blue fire and fluffy tails behind her. His eyes widened, as a large, open smile appeared on his face.

Kyou had the complete opposite reaction to her. While to her, Onis were natural enemies of Kitsunes, to Kyou- it almost looked like he met an old friend, or saw something extremely nostalgic. His smile was wide, as he laughed with pleasure- not in a boastful or mocking kind, but like someone who saw something that they truly didn't expect to find here but certainly enjoyed it. "Oh man! Another Youkai?! A Kitsune too- you're just like Maki!"

A hand soon fell in front of Alexis, as he grinned widely, and shook her hand if she chooses to shake his. "I haven't seen another Kitsune aside from Maki in such a long while- Ah, Maki is Mimaki, by the by! He's a Kitsune like ya, lady! Nine Tails, swordsman, ultra moody, and my best friend- but he's a softie! Kye-hehehe, oh man, I wonder how he'll react once I tell him this story when I'm back home! Nice to meetcha though, Kuroki-san! I hope we can be buds!"

Last edited:
1595792152078.png

1595792783149.png

After the disappearance of Dennis Robbins & the downfall of Jason, things go right for the battle's outcome, but it also turns left for the Right one's presence. Kanon knows he have a Tablet that contains an locator app that he could use to track his friend, but he feels that it wouldn't work either way. However, Kanon softly taps his head to figure out what exactly can he do to start the tracking, & he figured if using a photo of what he's looking for would work, then it would be no problem at all for anything he loses, long as he has a clear picture of it.

"Hmmmmm, let's hope for the best that this idea works, but I won't gas it too much." Kanon puts away his Alcatel One Touch tablet under his coat & pulls out his LG G7 Thinq to open up his gallery. He began swiping down a bunch of silly photos of himself & finally catches one of Righteous back in one of his offices. "There, this should do the absolute trick!" Clicking on the photo to get a bigger view, this is the picture that Kanon seem to have found:

1595793548577.png

Thinking to himself again, he forgot that the screen on the phone would be too small for the locator to pick up in an instant, so he decided to open the app up on his phone and email himself the same picture for the tablet to save on there.

Continuing his journey walking behind Gretar, Kanon saves the locating for later & puts everything besides his Laser gun into the inventory. "HEY GUYS, WAIT UP! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH MY JOB YET!" Kanon realizes he lost track of everyone else & sprints toward a random cabin which turned out to be the 2nd one, where Gretar headed to.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri), Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Orbeck), Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Gretar), FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra), Riven Riven (Umbra), StaidFoal StaidFoal (Corvo), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price)

Attachments

• 1595792216438.png
    1595792216438.png
    559.9 KB · Views: 0
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
In response to Benreys question, he would proceed to pull out a large metal detector before holding out his other hand
Ah......that’ll be worth......hm, a strand of your finest hair.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

1595797851033.png

1595797865124.png

Objectives:

• Track down & find out about Dennis Robbins' whereabouts
  • Search throughout the cabin & help the remaining heroes there

As dark as it is & as horrifying as it could get, Kanon waits no longer & immediately reloads his Math Laser gun & activates a flashlight on it, prepared for the war. He remains cautious by slowly walking inside of the cabin, looking from left to right, & tippy-toes into a straight line while continously aiming his gun is each direction to avoid getting caught off guard.

At one point in the cabin, Kanon starts hearing odd & evil sounds that alerts him too quickly & allows him to suddenly sprint again, but this time, he was too focused on the noises, he bumps right into the dead body hung up on the wall that Ciri & Gretar noticed before he did. When Kanon felt something weird, he says to himself, "Dammit, that fucking hurt!" Kanon rubs his head & picks up his gun "Hey you, what the hell is your prob-" Kanon flashes his light from his gun towards the dead body & in a flash, it frightens him for a short time. "HOLY SHIIIIII-" Kanon moves fast-backwards & accidentally bumps into Gretar & flashes his gun at him. "HEY! Oh wait............it's just you two.......excuse my manners guys" Kanon lowers his weapon & starts breathing hard, losing his breath after all of that extra shit he just pulled off.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @ Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Benrey
After Benedict got the metal detector out, he then asked for a strand of his finest hair..... something he didn’t even understand fully understood, to which Benrey sigh as he decided to pull out an another a holy Handgrenade, before putting it onto the hands of the man and saying “Don’t know what you mean by that, but here, have this. Plus, I can get more later.” as he waited for Benedict’s response, waiting for what will happen next.
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow

Gretar
There wasn’t much in the house, other than the fresh victim stuck right into the nearby wall, and Ciri probably had the same problem. It’s when the new guy bumped into him and flashed his flashlight on his eyes and almost shot him is when he got a bit annoyed, but quickly calmed down and said “Be careful next time, you could have shot someone.” as he went closer to the fresh corpse inspecting it. Even though he didn’t like this idea, the man probably had some useful information on him, so he began checking the pockets to find something useful, the idea of grave robbing quickly removed from his mind.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64

• Uh oh!

Lucky jumped away from the knife before it could actually get through his skull, but it still left a nasty cut which he'd have to deal with later. "Not dead yet, Laddie!" While Lealan tried to go for the back of his head, Lucky attempted to slice Michael's scapula.

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

"What? Are you serious? But why would they?" Soma asked upon hearing what the MPF has been doing with recording incidents. He would later scan the latter with his communicator and send it to Orbeck. "INRI you said? The letter we found had one. However, we don't have much time. We have an old man to take care of." He ends the call and he and Shanoa followed Rex to somewhere.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari returned Luigi's smile with one of his own. The poor guy had gone through quite a bit since he was presumably brought to this universe. Getting locked in a trunk by a masked man, nearly getting run over by a suddenly-animated car... Akari was a bit surprised Luigi hadn't started crying in terror. Perhaps, Akari thought, Luigi was braver than he made himself out to be. Now that Akari had a moment of tranquility, he looked at Luigi again. Come to think of it, back in Facilier's shop, Akari had caught a glimpse of someone that kinda looked like him. Granted, that person seemed shorter, fatter, and wore red in lieu of green, but still, the resemblance was there. "Do you have a brother, by chance? I might have seen him at one point."

Then, Kyou had introduced himself. As Akari had thought, Kyou was an oni... or at least, half-oni. Kyou appeared to have healing powers, and this made Akari happier. If Kyou was to come along with the rest the MPF, it would definitely help their cause, since that would mean they would have another person capable of healing. "Akari Kishiri is my name, though I also go by 'Paladin'. It's a codename I used some time ago. Plus, you know... my armor." Akari said to him, standing up and reciprocating the half-oni's introduction, placing a hand on his heart with a nod and a soft chuckle. "I'm what's called a 'Persona-user', and through my Persona, Kronos, I have access to powerful magic to complement my skills with a blade and crossbow. If you should find yourself in need of healing, Kronos and I can help with that. We can also strengthen you in battle." He explained.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
@CozyCabin
(Open for Interactions)

Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: normal, drinking the dipresso.​
"We have a new demon. His name is Kyou. Also, Leo has put himself into pain." She briefly looked back at Leo, then continued to explain. "We also have someone named Luigi coming in, and he seems scared out of his mind. Allegedly, he was in the trunk of a living car."
More newcomers? How many has it been so far? Five or so? But who is to say that isn't a bad thing given the potentially deadly threats we will be facing in the near future. And a demon of some kind?
Orbeck tells Rex to ask Gucket about Gravity Falls and take him to the main cabin. “No! Didn’t you say there was someone after you? What if another psycho shows up there?”
Then there was Rex, who thought that there was someone after his group.
"Rex, I said that we where able to kill him. There is no one currently after me or my group at the moment. I was merely suggesting that cabin we arrived in would keep out any potential threats. The only known threat at this point would be the one that Jason and outhers are facing." Honestly, after what has happened, it wouldn't be shocking to find a few of us be more jumpy than usual.
"Well, we found out that 'INRI' has connections to a religious figure named 'Jesus of Nazareth'." Megumin twiddled her fingers. "Because of that, I'm wondering if Wesker is trying to start his own religious cult, with himself as the god to worship."
Then there was an answer to those four letters, apparently having connections to one 'Jesus of Nazareth'. Orbeck's knowledge on those three monotheistic religions are only a step up from the Archwizard's prior knowledge. He was a sorcerer, not a priest or a cleric.
"...you have any idea what the significance of this figure is? I... don't know too much on the regards of that specific religion." He is, of course referring to Jesus. "Give me a moment..."

Looking back at Kassandra (regardless of her response to Orbeck's thanks) he would speak one more away from the communicator.
"Jason and a few others are dealing with another one of those masked murderers near the entrance to this campsite. I'll be heading there and was wondering if you are willing to deal with one more of those things."

He turns back to the communicator.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @anyone_that I have missed

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

"Yeesh, an experiment, huh? Come to think of it, the Gingerbread guy said something about freeing us." Hiryu said, as he proceeded to guess his way towards the Generator area. It was around that time when Megumin mentioned INRI, the letters that were engraved on Jesus' cross when he was crucified.

Fuck, we're dealing with Christianity now?

"...I don't wanna alarm you guys, but what if this Wesker wants to crucify us?" Hiryu suggested a grim outcome. "If I know my bible right, Crucifixions only happens to cleanse sinners or some shit. If his goal is to free us from our sins, then I guess that's gonna be a logical leap." He gulped, with Orbeck soon asking who the hell Jesus Christ is. "He's regarded as the Messiah of Christianity. Known as the Son of God, born from the Virgin Mary. He can basically perform miracles and died in a cross to 'cleanse our sins'." Hiryu explained the gist, "He said to have died for only 3 days and had come back to life before ascending to the heavens to go back with God."

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
The Sir would immediately toss the metal detector towards Benrey after getting hold of the grenade, staring at it with a sense of bliss and wonder
Oh the things I could do with you....
He would say with big eyes as he held the grenade close
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Megumin turned pale and sickly. "Crucifixion?...You mean, nailed to a cross, like in the pictures we saw?" And now she could feel the nerve endings in her hands and feet freaking out, making her fall on her bottom. "Brrrr...If that's what he's planning, then I'll just have to blow him up on sight! I like having undamaged hands!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

"Don't forget the fact that you'll have to carry the damn thing across town while getting whipped. It's pretty brutal." Hiryu added, making his way through the camp, trying to find the generator. "So yeah, good idea to just launch a nuke on him if we see him...Assuming we know what he looks like."

Megumin shuddered like tectonic plates. "M-my gods...No way would the gods I know permit such torment!" Especially not Aqua, that goddess couldn't stand mud under her fingernails, let alone criminals' blood. And Eris turned into a thief herself when she went down to Belzerg, so calling for thieves to be crucified would seem too hypocritical for her to swallow, not to mention also being the softy, squeamish type. Half of the only god she knew who might have been okay with such a punishment was dead, the other half was Chomusuke, who couldn't care less about crime and punishment.

"Well, like I said, he wears sunglasses, he has blonde hair neatly combed upwards, his face is kind of thin and squarish, and he has black clothing. Oh, and he speaks really smoothly, and smirks a lot."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg
Expression: Worried of Blake
Interaction: Blake

When Jett sat down, she looked at Blake as she sits next to her & answers about her past when the multiverse happened. She frowns in a worried mood since she hears about Yang losing her arm so that is the reason that she has a robotic arm, she pats the cat eared female's shoulder right before saying "Hey, I have the same past too but this time my friends were missing....... Including my best friend....... Sova......... in a mission when we are tasked to investigate on what is going on." She is almost crying a bit as her tears were running down her cheek after mentioning Sova again, & was trying to find the rest of their squad & tries to wipe the tears.

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Expression: Being quiet
Interaction: Open

Meanwhile Thorne looked at Leo as he said that he is okay right before sitting down in a chair & sighed a bit in quite boredom since she is now in this scenario.

Leo couldn't help but smile a bit with Kyou's mixture of eagerness and nervousness when he was accepted into the MPF. It reminded of him when he first joined, in a way. Except, with Leo, it was about tenfold on the nervousness side of things. Meeting all of those people from across the Multiverse, many of which had powers and abilities he could only dream of having, was... in general, very daunting at first. But, eventually, he'd gotten used to it, just as he was sure Kyou would eventually. Sage's next few words prompted a light chuckle from Leo, though, as he turned around to face him, light rubbing the back of his neck.

"A-alright! I'll keep that in mind!" He replied, smiling sheepishly.

Back outside the room, though, Luigi had calmed down quite a bit since the car incident mere moments prior. He'd been staring into the fire, relaxing with a small smile as he watched the flames dance before him. It wasn't until Akari asked him if he had a brother that Luigi's attention had been stolen, a bit of a surprised look on the plumber's face as the question resonated in his mind.

"O-oh.. yeah, I do, but how did you-a know that?" He asked, taken a bit back by the sudden question.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla quadraxis201 quadraxis201 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie

Michael managed to narrowly avoid B.J.'s hatchet swing, however he had no time at all to react to Lealan suddenly wrapping around him, let alone the sudden fire blast to the face. The blast was enough to send Michael falling to his front, dropping the knife in the process. However, when Lucky approached to slice at his scapula, Michael grabbed him by the leg, only to be punched in the face by Supergirl soon after. The punch sent the killer flying back into the woods, even completely demolishing a few trees in the process. The first punch had sent him flying, which kinda made the others obsolete. A small crater was left where the pair had landed, and while they were both down, Michael attempted to stab Lucky right in the gut with his trusty knife!

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie StaidFoal StaidFoal PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Sora's trip to the docks would have more than likely been halted where, right in the middle of the trail, he would find Agent 3, Benedict, Ben, and Benrey attempting to make some sort of deal with what looked like a Leprechaun. The Leprechaun in question looked up at Sora as he passed and smiled wickedly, showing off his pointed teeth again.

leprechaun-movie-4-1.jpg

"Ohhh... do YOU know where me gold is?" The creepy creature asked Sora.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow

McGucket would offer Rex a nod of thanks in response to his question, before turning to face Lilith. He scratched his head when she asked him what he looked like. "W-well... um... a leprechaun, I guess.." He said, a bit confused on what exactly she wanted him to say. Don't all leprechauns look the same?

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Zamasu Zamasu

The fourth cabin happened to be the cabin that Hiryu had just exited, where they would find the boy in question outside, talking on his communicator. Whenever Weiss and Yang looked inside, they would notice the Gingerdead Man taking a hit from his bong. The homicidal cookie noticed them and when he did so, offered them both a smile.

720full-gingerdead-man-3%3A-saturday-night-cleaver-screenshot.jpg

"Sup babes... you two wanna party... make this cookie crumble?" He asked, before winking in their direction and even licking his lips a bit.

Ew.

marc122 marc122 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

When Gretar wanted to inspect the freshly made corpse, he found that it was a man upon further inspection. Judging by the long hair, tinted glasses, tie dye shirt, and the stench of weed that came off of him, it wasn't hard for Gretar to figure out that he had once been a hippie. He didn't find anything of note on him for the most part, until he looked down at his hand. If Gretar looked closely, he would find that the dead hippie was holding what looked like a slip of paper...

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Lucky stifled a snicker. By knocking Michael far away from the generator, Supergirl had aided in a true spur-of-the-moment plan! The rabbit wiggled out from underneath Michael, then started to hop circles around him. "Wanna stab me so bad? Come get me, fucker!"

Last edited:
Gretar
After a bit of searching the now identified corpse, a long haired man whose appearance basically screams the word Hippie.... he didn’t find much on the man’s person, but he did find a piece of paper in the corpse’s hand, that was still in the man’s grasp after all this time. Grabbing the tiny piece of paper, he began to slowly open it up, or read it right then and there it it was small, and began reading of whatever might be written down on it.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64

Benrey
Quickly catching the metal detector in his hands, Benedict being weird with the Holy Handgrenade already, but he didn’t care about that for now, as he began to change the setting of the device until he found the material gold, to which he activated it and began moving it around him in order to find a trail of where the gold may lie. It wasn’t until Sora came in, is when the Leprechaun went up to em and began asking if he knew where the gold is, to which Benrey answers afar “Don’t think he has a clue either, we all went in different locations to explore the camp for some clues about a disturbance here. So unless he had found it while we were out here searching, in pretty sure he won’t know either.” as he tried to continue and find a trail for the gold.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

"Before we came to this place, we had a bit of an... interesting situation." Akari began, not wanting to get too deep into the whole 'body swap' scene that occurred in Facilier's voodoo shop. "It was during the events that transpired there that I noticed someone who kind of looked like you. Though, their outfit had red instead of green, and they were slightly shorter than you. Their mustache seemed to be a different shape and their hat had an "M" on it, as well. Judging by your reaction, it seems my initial assumption was correct. Don't worry, though, they're perfectly fine. As far as I'm aware, they're still in New Donk City, jumping around as jubilantly as ever. As for why I asked, I apologize if I made you nervous, I simply wanted to confirm that thought I had. If we can get you and your brother together again, we will, Luigi."

Interactions:
@CozyCabin
(Open for Interactions)

Michael watched as Lucky started to hop around him, and after a moment of his hopping, Michael merely reeled his foot back and punted him once the moment was right. Then, he started making his way back to Lealan and B.J., knife in hand...

P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp StaidFoal StaidFoal PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The letter read,

Start the generator.

power cut.

only way out

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Benrey's trail for the gold would begin leading him towards the exit of the camp. All the while, the Leprechaun stood to the side, shaking his fist.

"You'd better find me gold, otherwise your faces, I'll have to remold!"

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow

Luigi's surprised look of slight confusion quickly molded itself into a small smile as Akari explained the whereabouts of his brother. "Yup, that's-a my bro, alright..." Luigi said in a bit of a reminiscing tone as he nodded slightly and turned to face the fire. "His name's-a Mario, by the way. He's-a the hero of the Mushroom-a Kingdom. Normally, he's the one who goes on the crazy adventures, but I've-a saved him a few times as well." His smile deepened as he leaned back, resting on his hands. "I'm-a glad that he's doing okay, though, so..." He turned to face Akari, smiling. "Thank-a you."

quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Once Lucky flies free from the killer, Lealan deploys her Matter Manipulator, stone erupting through the ground and around Michael's feet and legs, aiming to pin him in place. Lealan begins to shout out to the others, "DURABLE BASTARD! LUCKY, SUPERGIRL, THIS PROBABLY WON'T STOP HIM, SUPPORT PLEASE. B.J., PLAY THE OBJECTIVE AND GET THAT HUNK OF JUNK GENERATOR WORKING!" Whether he listened or not, Lealan equips her Staff of Klux and begins to spawn red, foot long crystals in the air, holding them for a moment before they begin to spear down, aiming to impale Michael.
P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Benrey's trail for the gold would begin leading him towards the exit of the camp. All the while, the Leprechaun stood to the side, shaking his fist.

"You'd better find me gold, otherwise your faces, I'll have to remold!"

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow

"OK, his odour is still in my head, so..."

With a flash of green light, a familiar-looking canid appeared.

latest

"Raaaauuurrrggghhhh..."

Wildmutt would begin to try to sniff anything that would smell like the Leprechaun and have the metallic scent of gold at the same time.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The punt sent Lucky rolling backwards, and made a hefty bruise in his stomach. His irises swirled around in his eyes for a minute, but he quickly bounced to his nubs and shook his head back into order. Joke's on you, Michael, Lucky was being kicked across the street ever since he could walk!

Before he could go for another charge, however, Lealan ordered him to support her. "Yeah, sure, Lassie! Uh...I don't know how well I can keep this fucker down, though." Instead, he decided to help by trying to steal Michael's knife.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

03675AFE-7977-44F4-B3DC-7B6489E4DFBC.jpeg

On his way to the docks, Sora would find Ben, Berney, and Benedict interacting with what looks to be a demonic looking leprechaun. He notices Sora and turns to him, asking if he knows where his gold is. “Uhh, no. I’m trying to get to the docks.” He said in a calm but creeped out tone. Berney would lead the leprechaun to somewhere else. “So? Are you guys gonna go somewhere, or can I go to.. the.. docks?”He said that last part quietly, unknown what situation he was in, was he free, or would he have to help the others find a pot of gold?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122

Hiryu stuck for a while until the call didn't have anything else important to add. Just as he did so, he noticed Yang and Weiss just arriving at the Cabin. The Gingerbread Boi also noticed them, it seems, and started acting perverted.

"Creepy as he looks, he's mostly harmless." Hiryu tells the two members of RWBY, knowing their comment first hand. "I checked, and he's the only one here, so I'm gonna go now. Sounds like Red Hood needs support." He says, soon walking south to find the generator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back