--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
images
"Thanks, Megumin. . .Although, I don't think they'll need any help from us." Hiryu said, "That brown nosing prophet named Woz says that he and his team could handle things back home...I sure hope that he's right, cause I've seen him been proven wrong." He sighed as he drank more water. "And before you ask, yes, he worked with my first contractor's friend for a bit, so we're mostly in good terms." He nodded. The rabbit would then relate to him, saying how his parents were also killed, found dead after he awoke. "That certainly explains your in general."

Before long, another story was told by the middle aged man. It seemed normal at first, he and the other cowboy, Arthur, were allies...But then there's the betrayal part. There was beef between those two, and it's burning real hot. So hot that the beef wouldn't even taste good anymore. It left a bad taste on Hiryu's mouth, hearing it...Also, he's apparently hungry. Go figure.

Regardless, this prompted Arthur to be rightfully mad after being asked a certain question, riddled with insults to his family.

"...That wasn't a very good story for some of us, but at least you got it out." Hiryu shook his head when the man finished, "Now we know something to watch out for." He says as he stares down Micah grabbing something on his jacket's pocket. Soon, a woman would try and break up the fight with a threat of her own, drawing her blade. "You better listen to them, man. We're all on the same team now."

TANDEM
Tandem1.PNG
I was surprised by the sudden yell of a familiar voice and hug. It was Shujinko! I ruffled her hair in response. Wow, we've only met for a short time and she's already head over heels for me. That's how charming I am. There's that all too familiar grin plastered on my face as my ego grew when she cried for me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I better console her, it's the best thing I can do to her right now.

"Babe, babe, babe!" I exclaimed. "Come on, luck is on my side. Nothing can touch me so don't worry about it!"

---

Now that we're in this Twilight Town place, we can finally rest. I was there, casually doing tricks with two YoYos while leaning on the wall of the bar.

Topless Topless

Lars smiles and nods "You aren't wrong there. If we do find ourselves fighting at each others side again, I promise I'll give my all!" Lars declares. " And I know we all havent exactly had the chance to know each other on a first name basis. But I figure out now is a good time as any." He puts his hand out for a handshake "I'm Lars Alexandersson. Captain of Yggdrasil, A rebel Tekken Force faction."
Topless Topless

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>You take his hand shook it.

>
"I'm Shujinko Kanou, and this here is my sexy hot lesbian waifu Venus Aeon Di Lamia."

>"Would you please stop calling me that? It makes me feel uncomfortable. I could feel the fanfics piling up from somewhere on the net."

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith places her hand on Vivians shoulder. "Well I'm just glad you're fine and all, just let me know if someone's bothering you alright?" She leaves but then turns back to her. "Oh by the way my name's Lilith, sorry if I didn't try and save you there."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Vivian)

Zwei orders something with alcohol in it and within seconds, despite her fast metabolism, she is drunk.

She happily sings a Disney tune at the top of her breath. A very drunken singing voice that otherwise would have been nice to listen to.

“Doyouhavekaraoake!? *hic*”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @anyonenearby

Gretar
Seeing everyone here telling stories to each other made him much more happy, it was like his allies were truly here with him. There were many interesting stories to behold here, But of course, even places like these have a way of conflict arriving. And in this case, it was when the man known as Micah told a tale about both his and Arther’s origin. Those two were apparently from a group of outlaws who managed to go through robbery after robbery under their leader, named Dutch. After a few seconds of what he can tell was lies, he sigh as infighting between the group began to happen again. While anyone else would have gotten over it already, he was not one who easily forgets, and him remembering his allies still affected him. He just got off the stool he was on, grabbed his war hammer from the floor, and made his way to the exit of the Inn without saying a word. After leaving the Inn, he continued his way, and going behind a building all the way to the right, he began to try something to relax. By sitting cross legged on the floor, he began to meditate, something that one of his Samurai allies had taught him to do. Closing his eyes and trying to empty his mind, he began to relax a bit.
Benrey
While everything else was happening behind him, he was too focused on watching Half-Life 2 on his laptop to even notice anything. But then he remembered that he was suppose to be looking around town now instead of watching videos on his laptop. Quickly putting the laptop into the storage system of the ToolGun, he then get off his stool and exited the Inn. After remembering the sign for the shop, he entered the shop only to see deadpool there along with some sort of ‘weird’ looking kid as well. He then walked up to Deadpool and said “Sorry for shooting you earlier..... there was some sort of glitch in my ‘code’ that made me process everyone as a threat. And since you were the closest person, I had to shoot ya.” he said, trying to apologize for what he did. After that small apology, he then looked at the kid who probably owned the shop and said “Hey..... what do you sell here at this shop.” before waiting for ‘their?’ response.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

kindpng_5029417.pngLars stifles his laughter but he still had a grin evident on his face "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you both! In either case, I'm more than glad your alright and I won't hold you up. We all need a break after all before we trudge on. Good work out there!" Lars sits down at the counter an waves to the bartender "Hot tea, please!"
Topless Topless thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Vivian didn't even notice Kassandra's commotion with Benedict behind her, but she did however flinch a little bit when Ikaros landed on the tree in front of them and proceeded to caw loudly. She quickly regained her composure, though, and kinda stared at the screeching eagle. "That's odd..." Vivian pondered, pressing her fingers against her purple chin in thought. "We normally only have crows here in Twilight Town... what's an eagle doing here?"

Her attention was soon brought back to Blake, who reassured her that her rambling was okay. "Oh... no, no it's fine. You wouldn't want to hear me ramble on and on about past adventures anyways." Vivian replied shyly, blushing a bit as she looked down at the ground and twirled an index finger into her pink hair. She could only find herself nodding slightly when Blake spoke about how she hoped that the wouldn't run into Benedict again. Her attention was grabbed when she felt Lilith place a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you. I will." She said, nodding slightly. "And it's nice to meet you, Lilith."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @TwilightTown

"Me? I got 'em killed, Black Lung?" Micah snickered a bit more. "You sure we're remeberin' the same--" Micah quickly shut his mouth when Ciri pulled out his sword and aimed it at him, and Haryu started grabbing something from his jacket. Quickly, Micah rose both his hands in the air and slowly backed up towards his seat. "Woah... woah. Like that kid said, we're all on the same team, right?" Micah asked, before sitting back down in the barstool behind him. "I'm only jokin' with Black Lung, anyways." He then slowly withdrew his hands and turned back around towards the bar, and went back to drinking his drink in silence.

The bartender would just sigh at all the commotion that was happening in his normally peaceful bar. He didn't want a fight to break out, especially not after he just got some new mixers. Soon after his deep thought about if he should enact his First Amendment rights and use his shotgun on that Micah guy, Zwei approached him and asked for karaoke. "We've got a jukebox over there." He said as he thumbed to an old-fashioned looking jukebox in the corner. The jukebox itself, however, seemed to already be playing a song, which had gone previously unheard due to all the loud hollering and general tension in the small bar.

"Twenty-five cents for a song. If you've got the money, knock yourself out."

Then, Lars asked him for some hot tea, which the bartender readily prepared for him and handed him.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless P PopcornPie quadraxis201 quadraxis201 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower @INN

"we.... sell... affordable.... consumer goods... at low... low prices..." The clerk replied to Benrey as he entered. If Benrey were to look around the shop, he would have found that he was indeed right. There were clothes, bags of food, and even bathroom toiletries in the shop, laid out neatly on the shelves for them to buy.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower @Shop

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Sympathy, Resignance, Guilt
Tags: (Leo)
(Alexis)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
When Alexis had stopped in front of him, coming from the back, Sage could... barely bear to look her in the eyes, averting his gaze from the woman with strong disappointment in himself and shame and a couple of other things mixed in the middle. He had only actually looked back when he felt the fluffy and warm appendages wrap gently around him, the comfort of an embrace that he had barely experienced in life. It, like everything of the sort that might follow, was extremely bittersweet. It made him just feel worse to have others be concerned about him right now. He was trying, so hard not to crumble, so hard and it was just making it more difficult.

But he also didn't feel like denying himself it, he didn't feel like pushing her away. It wasn't even the notions of hierarchy at this point, there was simply no willpower left in him for the attempt. So he just, sat there, without really knowing what to do, or feel...

The motherly Kitsune's apology made, only little sense. It's true that he had briefly caught sight of Kagutsuchi's hostile self, but the memories near the end were rather blurry and he had no recollection of the time the Entity had been in the driver's seat. But if anything, the pyromancer could only be sympathetic towards the issue, it would have been uncharacteristically hypocrite of him to do anything else.

"Alexis, it's... fine. Look, if there's anyone that can understand it, it's- I-it's me. And from more experience with it than I'd like to admit...", there had been an attempt at laughter that really just died in a meek 'mff' noise, even the little smile just came loaded with melancholy and self-deprecation.

Still, Sage didn't her want to feel bad or to dwell in the subject too much, so he tried changing it slightly, "You're a fire user too... R-right?", he had managed to perk up, slightly, "It's where it all starts getting, rather messy but I... do think I remember seeing something like that..."

And then she had stated she could help. His instantly reply was to recoil back. It was at this point that he just couldn't hold up trying not to make a big deal about the situation, where any of his easy-going nature had been shattered and revealed how broken, how troubled, how hopeless he felt about the whole thing as his mind was filled with nothing but self-doubt:

"Can you?", the tone was untypically harsh and challenging, "Can anybody even do anything about this?!", he was angry but it was obviously not actually aimed at her and it had brewed gradually enough to not be as powerful, "Because, despite my efforts, all I keep doing is prove to everybody that they were right and that I'm too dangerous to be outside. I'm justifying their conjunct decision to fear and trap me! And... I-I-I can't even say they were wrong in doing that..."

Yep, trapped, it sadly wasn't an exaggeration.

As nice as the location was, it was indubitable that the temple grounds acted as some kind of prison to Sage. The torii at the entrance was embedded with Magical Detection arrays set to react to Fire Magic, the moment he as much as stepped under it a siren would echo inside, preventing him from leaving without permission. He wasn't even allowed to wear the emblem of the Phoenix, their Deity, on his attire, despite being technically a part of the Clan; The point of being different and not belonging was driven on hard and from quite early on.
His 'room', and where he actually felt like being in right now, was a small, small almost cubicle-like location, hidden away in the underground levels, the True Clan levels, and deprived of anything even slightly flammable most of the time. Drawn on the door and focused inwards was the very same Rune Array that the armlet carried... It was also carved in the cemented floor, this was the only room to have it instead of the typical Asian wooden boards, for obvious reasons.

To an outsider, the parallels with a cage would be more than apparent, not fooled by the charming Oriental aesthetics, but to the pyromancer? Who had grown up in that space and in constant modesty it was... just his room. It wasn't great, not like he was proud of it or anything, but at least it was safe, safer than any other place in the world. He had grown rather desensitized to the whole matter with time. It was just, reality and not much that could have been done about it. And that was all just the tip of the iceberg...

Before their conversation could advance much further, however, Ford had begun leading the group somewhere to spend the night and going against his wishes of just being left behind in the desolated deserted land where he couldn't hurt anybody, Sage would sigh, getting up and following suit, assumedly with Alexis coming together. He had stuck to the back of the group, nervously stealing glances at Leo and sometimes Rex' backs as they went, one who he had lied to, the other who he had reassured about knowing what he was doing only to have it backfire terribly.
Maybe the Deities were actively punishing his selfish actions, and to be honest, if they were, the young man wouldn't really hold it against them. Heck, he wouldn't hold it against the others if they decided to just never talk to him again either.

Eventually, it had been exposition time again, and Alexis would come to learn just why the Entity had kept calling the pyromancer as 'Anomaly'. And it... wasn't inherently wrong. Humans just, weren't supposed to channel Concepts like the Deities, they were only supposed to channel a very limited form of them with Rune Magic. Descendants like Sage were, a wrench thrown in the natural Universal order, a piece of the puzzle that was never meant to exist. They couldn't wield their Abilities without risking self-destruction and to make matters worse they allowed the Elements they were tied to, which were solely the all-encompassing description of their roles as the building blocks of said Universe, to interact with the physical plane, giving it a more concrete form.
The result was a personified Entity of their Concepts with a matching personality to boot. Some were, kinder to their users, but Fire was the worst of them, willing to use the Descendant as a magical battery effectively burning Soul, then body away, all in Its rampage to destroy everything and anything undiscerningly. Such an unhinged thing was what Sage had to deal with from the very day he had been born.

The pyromancer had gone from being a cheerful child, to a depressed, jumpy, emotionless wreck; To eventually come to hide it well under a semblance of stability and to ultimately wearing his emotions in his sleeve, the ability of emotional detachment somehow getting broken on the way with the piled-up stress. With that, incidents had grown more and more frequent, the magical output fluctuating wildly depending on the situation. And then he had saved Lucy, culminating in the most stress-inducing challenge until that point and everything had just finished crumbling completely.
The very first Take-Over had taken down a whole auditory and only reinforced an already-existent fear with seeing it act in practice.

As expected, Sage was, not at all pleased to enter a town this soon. He could only stare at it horrified as the many houses and people came into view slowly and freeze completely at the very entrance too fearful to enter. This was bad. He hadn't even managed to regain some confidence back and they were already surrounded by flammable objects and people everywhere...

"Hey," the way too painful friendly familiar voice had caused his heart to skip a beat, "Thought you might be hungry after all that."

"L-L-Leo?!", the pyromancer stammered, shakily reaching for the offered chocolate bar, too shocked to think coherently, "I- W-W-What, Why? Why are you here? How can you be so calm? Aren't you scared??? I-I lied to you.", the emotional turmoil had culminated in rambling filled with guilt and self-hatred, "I knew about it. I knew it all along and still chose not to say anything. I so selfishly put you and everyone else in risk. You don't have to pretend it, you know? To be friendly to me as if nothing happened. Just say it on the straight. Tell me that you're afraid, cut ties with me, share everything that's in your mind. Every name, every label. It's not the first time, don't worry about it."

"I don't even know what It did, or said, I just know it was terrible. And I'd say that 'I'm sorry' but that wouldn't cut it, would it? Not even by a long shot. I... doubt it's ever enough to just apologize.", the previous harsh tone was starting to fade out, replaced by a more emotional one. Sage had his head downwards, casting a gloomy shadow over his face, trembling furiously, gripping the chocolate in a tightly closed fist, "Just, stay away... Everyone should just stay as far away from me as possible. I don't want It to hurt anybody, I don't want you hurt because of me... Especially you, it would, I wouldn't be able to live with myself anymore if anything happened to you..."

"It would probably tear my very being from the inside out with guilt. So please just- Just go. ...Before even I regret it..."

Last edited:
Overhearing the numerous stories at were being told, the Judge only listened to them. Their numerous experiences were interesting enough, but he wasn't really interested. What caught his attention was the odd appearance of Orbeck. Now laying on the counter instead of sitting on it, he gazed at him. The Judge got back up and curiously came over to him and sat again, waving his tail. He purred. "Well well, who do we have here? You look slightly off, given if you are a person of flesh and blood. Might I ask what your name is?"

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @bar/inn

How is this possible.. This is.. it's Orokin Steel.. The Operator would stare in disbelief, alongside Umbra tilting his head as Mabel caught hold of the Skiajati's blade, squeezing it despite her blood coming out of her hand. So, she was cut. At least we know she can be hurt. As the pair was yanked close to her face, they were then followed by a sudden rush of a blast to the chest, causing the pair to be launched at the wall of the tent as the warframe felt the jolt of his back being rammed at a wall instead of being launched outside, dropping onto the ground on his knees.

Perhaps the adrenaline has taken over, but, the pair was definitely confused at the mess that had happened next. "What the hell..", the Operator mumbled as he watched Dipper disappear, hearing the sounds of beating and sobbing, were they holding a prisoner..? It didn't take long before the apparent victim made the sound of laughing, and was revealed as a.. glowing.. yellow.. one eyed.. triangle.. "This is more than out of our jurisdiction..", the boy whispered to himself, with the warframe nodding as he tightened his grip on his blade.

The triangle creature proceeded to transform the pair into, what seemed like average kids as they remained unconscious on the floor, now explaining itself about tricking them that he was their slave and made them think they were gods. And then he snapped his fingers, followed by cutting to black.

Fuck.
The sound of Jason asking them if they were alright, led to Umbra slowly waking up, reaching a hand to the ground as he pushed himself up slowly. This world was.. grey.. so lifeless.. "Where are we..", the Tenno mutters within the warframe's mind. With the arrival of a man named Ford and his explanation of what had happened, the Warframe nods in motion with his Operator. "Well, at least that means they are all themselves again, but now we're trapped in this strange place called a Nightmare Realm.", the boy muttered to his frame once more.

The two then kept to themselves as everything else was going on with intros, hearing Ford's explanation, before Midna trying to remove the Jade from Megumin. The warframe instead moved over to a small plant, pulling at it and feeling the dirt, "This place is just like reality.. it's just.. dead here.." Umbra would then slowly pick up a handful of dirt before slowly dropping it back down. When the big part of the commotion had seemed to quiet down, The Warframe had turned and made his way back into the group of Ford's mention to follow behind him.

The Operator appears beside his warrior companion, stretching his arms as they made their way into the quaint little town. "Twilight town huh?", he asks aloud to himself, looking over at the warframe with a nod. As Ford went off and told that he would be back for them, the pair would look around as everyone went off and split off their seperate ways for the most part. Some had gone off into the inn, some had just split off on their own. With a shrug as the Tenno turned towards his companion, the pair had both jumped onto the wall side of the inn, climbing upwards until they were able to reach the nearest ledge against it, sitting together as the boy would occasionally kick his legs about.

This was the usual past time thing, just, enjoying themselves. The peacefulness was short however, as it had lead to another challenge of war as Umbra bumped against his Tenno's shoulder with a fist, the boy looking back at him with a smile as he nods and holds up his fist as well. The pair, beginning to bounce their fists against their palms once more, still sitting comfortably on their respective roof perch.

"Tied at 45 now if I'm not mistaken."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
"But the truth is, I'm not afraid."

The words came out of Leo's mouth all too easily. Much easier than they should have, if he was being honest. He had heard Alexis giving her response about how something similar happened with her, and while he wanted to reply to that, he felt like Sage was certainly more in need of a friend at the moment. He proceeded to sit on the ground beside him, leaning up against one of the dead trees that crowded the small town they'd found themselves in. He pat the ground beside him, offering the pyromancer a place by his side.

"I've been in this situation before." He finally said, though he maintained his smile as he spoke. He pulled out a chocolate bar of his own and unwrapped it, taking a bite out of the top. "Back in my own world... when I first joined Libra, I met this girl, White. She was a nice girl. Really nice, in fact. And she had this brother, named Black. He was also nice. You remind me a lot of him, actually." He smiled as he looked to Sage for a moment, before continuing. "You see, Black had these... powers. He was a telepath, who came from a long line of them. And White... well, she wasn't as lucky. He inherited both their powers, making his own power double, and leaving White with none." He looked away from Sage and pressed the back of his head against the tree, sighing happily. "But even though he was the most powerful telepath in the world, he refused to use his powers. Because he knew that that kind of power was beyond his control. And he didn't want to hurt anybody.

Then, the merger between the human world and the demon world happened, and what was once known as New York City was transformed into a place called Hellsalem's Lot. And on that night, Black and White were visited by a demon, who called himself the King of Despair."
Leo found himself clutching his candy bar a bit tighter now, but he managed to maintain his composure. "He killed White almost immediately. Stabbed her right through the heart, destroying it entirely. And then, Black made a deal with him. He would offer up his body as a vessel for the King of Despair to use, as long as he let his sister live." Slowly, another bite was taken out of the candy bar. "He agreed, and the deal was set. And suddenly, Black had this demon living inside of him, and his sister lived out the rest of her days stuck in a hospital room, with a big chunk of metal where her heart used to be.

And then, that's where I came in. After meeting White, sneaking her out to see a movie, and hanging out with Black, I found out the truth. On the night that the King of Despair decided to go back on their deal, and shoot White directly in the heart. Black tried everything he could do to stop the King of Despair from taking over, but he was too strong. Luckily, Klaus and I dealt with him before he could collapse the merger between our two worlds, which was his plan from the very beginning. Luckily, White managed to sacrifice what little life she had left to join the barrier between our two worlds."
Leo exhaled deeply, visibly trying to stop himself from crying, but he managed it, if only barely. He turned back to face Sage. "Black and I are still friends to this day, and we see each other often." Leo let out a small laugh as he thought more. "He even got a job at the burger joint I hang out at." Leo paused and straightened himself up a bit. "But the point is, I knew why he didn't tell me about the King of Despair, just like I know why you didn't tell me about whatever's inside you. What matters is the person you are. And I know that, just like Black, you're a good, kind hearted person, who puts everyone else's needs before his own. And, as long as you're still that person, I'll stick with you for as long as you'll let me."

Leo smiled, and looked down to the chocolate bar that was beginning to crumble in Sage's hand. "So are you gonna eat that or not? Because, I could really go for another one of these." He said in a half-joking, though also half-serious manner.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza

• "'Explosion' is its name, yes." In spite of the sweet moment, Megumin usually became annoyed whenever her spell was mislabeled in some way. "It's all I put my Skill Points into. I even saved a ton of Skill Points for other spells, and I asked Kazuma to use them for new spells. Instead, he powered up Explosion even further! Cool, right?" Just thinking of that event made her heart flutter, but made it ache a little, too. Kazuma was nothing but good to her, only to get dumped in this town, with that horrible Cipher! She could only wonder if he found comfort here, too. "Whatever I can do against Bill, I'll do it, for Kazuma if no one else!" When Jason ruffled her hair, she was reminded of Kazuma even further, and she nuzzled him. "I'm going to keep the same thing from happening to you, too, the best I can! I should have shut Mabel up before she could call your name."

Then she listened to Micah, and, proving that her people smarts didn't really improve from her time with the MPF, she took it to heart and let it confuse her. "I'm sure Arthur had a reason to give you two up to the law?" Her eyes flitted towards Arthur. She knew him for roughly a year, and he seemed loyal enough. "Oh, you have a family! Are they doing okay? Do you get to see them very often!" The archmage's thoughts switched from Kazuma to her mother, Yunyun. That poor lady...if Kazuma wasn't having a heart attack over what happened to her, she certainly was!

Then, as Arthur jumped to defend himself, Megumin could feel goosebumps rising up all over her hide. So, wait...was Arthur still in a gang? Did that make the MPF a gang by technicality, or were they just a side occupation for Arthur? Wait, two decades? How old was Arthur? Most importantly..."Arthur, is your gang still around?"

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon downs his water in few seconds flat "Aaaahh~! That is some quality H20 right there! Man, is the quality real in this water superb! Well!" Falcon turns his glass upside-down "Now that I have quenched my thirst, Time for me to-" As Falcon turns and leaves, he's catches sight of Tanem doing tricks with his Yo-Yos. "See what this kid is doing....Over there..." Mesmeried by the toys; aswell as having some PTSD related flashback involving a certain boy with a red cap, baseball bat, and a yo-yo; he slowly begins to head in the swindler's direction until he's directly in front of him . Practically looming over him more...Appropriately? "Hey. You see you got a couple of Yo-Yos....Mind if I hold one?"
Chungchangching Chungchangching

Lealan sighs into her drink. These peaceful moments always made it so easy to let your guard down, but she needed to keep that wall up. These Multiverse Travelers would ditch her at the first chance they could, just like Lucky did. She just needed to get the job done and get back home. Keep up with the appearances, and get out. At least Snake was good company, he understood. Now if only she could figure out why he had an arm around her.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Venom Snake Venom Snake P PopcornPie

Intermission 1
"A New Kind of Deal"

The Fearamid, as Bill Cipher called it, reigned over the remnants of Gravity Falls since the events of what is now known by many as Weridmageddon. It and been easy for Bill to disguise Gravity Falls as normal and alter everyone core personalities, really. Control over space, time, and matter would give you that kind of ability. But, his fun was now over since he'd set his sights on the people who had apparently shown up to defeat him and stop his perfect world from happening. Or rather, his perfect Multiverse.

tumblr_oijrz2Ee5m1uk5pr5o2_500.png

"You'll never get away with this, Bill!" Dipper Pines shouted as Bill Cipher dragged him and his twin sister into the main room of the Fearamid. Mabel was still out cold, but Dipper had awoken shortly after Bill had transported everyone's minds into the Nightmare Realm. "Now that those guys from across the Multiverse are back, they're gonna stop you once and for all!" Bill only responded by laughing at Dipper, before reclining on the throne he'd made of statues of pure human agony.

"THAT'S RICH COMING FROM YOU, 'DIPPER GLEEFUL'!" Bill replied in a mocking tone, saying the fake name he'd given Dipper in air quotes.

"You know that wasn't me, man! You messed with my brain and my sister's! And everyone else's!" Dipper screamed in response, his fists balled up by his sides.

"YEAH, AND THEY COULDN'T EVEN DEFEAT YOU TWO LOSERS! AND ALL I DID WAS GIVE YOU AND HER A FRACTION OF MY INFINITE POWER!" Bill only laughed again, before falling back into his throne and reclining back into it. "AND MIGHT I SAY, PINETREE, YOU TWO REALLY GAVE THE PERFORMANCE OF A LIFETIME OUT THERE! MIND CONTROLLING THOSE IDIOTS INTO DOING YOUR BIDDING, FORCING THEM ALL TO TURN ON EACH OTHER, AND EVEN LETTING THAT RABBIT SWITCH BODIES WITH YOU SO YOU COULD TAKE THIS THING FROM HIM?" Bill asked as he held the Jade that Dipper had snatched from Lucky in his hand. He stared at it in his palm for a few moments, seemingly uninterested. "WHAT IS THIS THING, ANYWAYS? SOME KINDA RADIOACTIVE CHEW TOY?" He tossed the pulsating gem up and down in his palm for a few moments, before ultimately shrugging. Suddenly, his eye lit up and a giant blue laser shot out of the pupil, destroying the Jade entirely on contact. "OH WELL, IT'S USELESS NOW!" Bill began laughing shortly after that, right in Dipper's face. Dipper, on the other hand, couldn't take it anymore. With a newfound fire in his eyes, he let out an angry scream and began sprinting towards Bill. He leaped high up into the air and attempted to punch him right in his eye. Bill only responded by shooting a red beam straight towards Dipper from said eye, and within two seconds, Dipper was reduced into nothing more than an angry looking statue, which fell to the ground in seconds. Bill simply stared at the angry Dipper statue for a few moments, before yawning.

"MAN, I SURE HOPE THAT THOSE IDIOTS DO SOMETHING SOON SO I CAN EVISCERATE THEM ALREADY!" He said out loud, to no one in particular. Bill proceeded to lean back into his throne once more, getting nice and comfortable as he stared off into the gap of the Fearamid that led deeper into its chambers. "HEY, WHERE'S THAT NEW GUY, BY THE WAY? THE ONE WHO HAUNTS THOSE KIDS DREAMS WITH THE FINGER KNIVES?"

Just as Bill asked about that very specific individual in question, a loud screeching noise could be heard from the other room. It sounded like if someone were to slowly slide nails against a chalkboard while slaughtering a screaming cow. Loud footsteps could be heart from the Fearamid's hallway as a slender silhouette came into the picture. It was a silhouette of a man in a sweater with a bowling hat-- and what looked like razor sharp knives for fingers.

31cUislKi2L._AC_SX450_.jpg

"Right here." The silhouette replied. His voice was low and grovely. It sounded like someone had actually taken the time to shove rocks down his throat, and then downed them with expired milk.

"YEAH, YOU, HOT TOPIC KNIFE GLOVE GUY." Bill said as he pointed towards the silhouette. "GO TAKE CARE OF THOSE MULTIVERSE 'HEROES' FOR ME. KILL A FEW OF 'EM IF YOU WANT. CONSIDER IT A TREAT ON ME FOR ALL THOSE KIDS YOU KILLED IN THE 80'S."

The silhouette nodded in response and walked off, and Bill leaned back into his throne once more, his lower eyelid curled up in glee as he imagined the horrors that awaited our heroes.

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
"
Well, the eagle belongs to an ally of ours. And Vivian, you don't have to apologize." Paranoia getting the better of her, she started looking around. "Let's go somewhere else. Preferebly in a building. I get the feeling that we shouldn't stay out here too long."

Maybe her cat ears were picking something up the others couldn't hear, maybe she wasn't and it was just paranoia settling in.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Megumin asked her question and judging by how Arthur spoke about the gang in his reply to Micah... Ciri wasn't stupid. "
Megumin, I think we already know the answer to that one." She stared at Micah who went back to his seat, putting away her sword and sitting back down.

Taking the glass of wine she had been drinking, she drank a bit more than she had up to that point. Of course she wouldn't immediately down all three glasses, she is on a job after all. Sighing, she looked at Arthur. "
Are you okay?"

P PopcornPie , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: normal.​

Overhearing the numerous stories at were being told, the Judge only listened to them. Their numerous experiences were interesting enough, but he wasn't really interested. What caught his attention was the odd appearance of Orbeck. Now laying on the counter instead of sitting on it, he gazed at him. The Judge got back up and curiously came over to him and sat again, waving his tail. He purred. "Well well, who do we have here? You look slightly off, given if you are a person of flesh and blood. Might I ask what your name is?"

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @bar/inn

As he was gulping down whatever drink closely resembles Siegbräu, a talking cat walked along the counter right up to Orbeck. The cat made his interest clear, over how he looks "slightly off". if he was in his own words "slightly off", it would have been because of his undead curse, not because he was one a hand full of people made of flesh and blood. None the less, a response would need to be made.

"Orbeck, of Vinheim. I don't recall any talking felines coming along. What name do you go by?"

Megumin usually became annoyed whenever her spell was mislabeled in some way. "It's all I put my Skill Points into. I even saved a ton of Skill Points for other spells, and I asked Kazuma to use them for new spells. Instead, he powered up Explosion even further! Cool, right?"

Kazuma. Kazuma. Kazuma. So she had the means to gain more spells with whatever "skill points" where. Even if it sounds similar to his own universe's version of "leveling up." if that makes any sense. And so that brown-haired man, the same man that he only seen from a distance during the last incident. decide to forgo getting new spells, or even a means to increase the amount of focus or "mana" that the archwizard has. What sort of people does she even travel with?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Smug Smug P PopcornPie

Jason couldn't hold in his smile when Megumin started talking about Kazuma and everything he's done for her. "Yeah, that does sound pretty cool." He said with a slight nod in agreement. In all honesty, he didn't really know what she was talking about or what Skill Points were, but he could tell how excited it made Megumin to talk about, and he didn't want to ruin that for her. Especially not after everything she and everyone else had been through so far. And then, suddenly, she began to nuzzle up against him. Now, Jason of course understood the intention behind it. But Jason Todd was also many things, and a pedophile was not one of them. As such, the nuzzling made him a tad bit uncomfortable, but he allowed it to an extent, before gently putting his arms on Megumin's shoulder and pushing her back. Not a hard push, but one that just kinda showed "okay, too much affection" without coming off like a dick. But, regardless, he still appreciated her sentiment nonetheless.

"Thanks, kiddo." Was all he could really say, before she turned away and started talking to Micah. The outlaw in question slowly turned to look up at her, smirking when he realized that she believed his story about Arthur being the one to turn them into the law.

"I dunno. Why don't ya ask him yerself?" Micah asked, his tone very much still dripping with venomous spite, even when talking to a little girl. Then, she started asking Arthur about his family, which made his smirk ascend into a full on smile. Arthur was always apprehensive about talking about his family around him specifically, and Micah always knew it was probably due to some terrible tragedy that had unfortunately befallen them. So, to possibly get to hear whatever fucked up thing had happened to his family made Micah just fill with joy. And then, she asked about the gang they used to run and, and Ciri tried to dissuade Megumin from asking the question, which caused Micah to raise a hand in response. "Now, now. I think we should satisfy the girl's curiosity." He said, before turning his head to look back up at Arthur. "Why don't you tell her what happened to our gang, Black Lung?"

tumblr_inline_n9mnzk9XM71s81zze.png

Meanwhile, Jason watched Lucky in absolute disgust.

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake quadraxis201 quadraxis201 @INN

"Oh, okay. I hope they're as kind as you, then..." Vivian replied sheepishly, though she only nodded when Blake told her that she didn't need to worry about an apology. When she suggested that they go into a building, though, Vivian nodded and smiled a bit wider than she had been. "I know just the place!" She exclaimed, before leading Blake, Lilith, and possibly Kassandra into a nearby building.

When they entered the building in question, they would find that it was a small house, with a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a bedroom, all of which were clearly visible from their point of entry. Only one person occupied the building: an short, stout, elderly blue man with eyebrows and a mustache so thick that they covered every other aspect of his face. He was wearing stitched up clothes like everyone else here did (except Ford, of course), and appeared to just have a weird chunk of flesh and brain missing out of the right side of his head.

"Oh, hello there, Vivian!" The old man exclaimed with a wave, having been sitting by the fireplace in his living room. "Who are these youngsters you brought here?"

"These are my new friends, Mayor Dour. Ford brought them from the fields outside of town." Vivian replied, before turning to face Blake and the others. "This is Mayor Dour. He's the mayor of Twilight Town." She said with a smile, causing the old man to laugh a bit. He proceeded to stand up with the aid of a wooden cane (really it was just a glorified stick more than anything), and slowly approached all of you.

"Well, anyone who's a friend of Vivian and Ford is a friend of mine, and of Twilight Town!" He said, shaking all of your hands before he turned around and walked back into the living room, near the kitchen area. "Can I get you kids anything? Drinks? Snacks?"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @MayorsHouse

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
AH YES! JOSH! BRING THE.....VICTORY MUG!
He would yell as Vivian cowardly escaped with kitty cat Blake. Josh would immediately go into a state of shock as he pulled out a large golden chalice, ornamented in the finest jewels and stones in the land, and laced in fine silver.....this was the famed victory mug, which was used quite rarely. But it was so ever glorious.
AH! I dedicate today’s drinking of the mug....to that evil sick little backwoodsmans defeat!
If only the ceremony could’ve continued, but sadly instead of sweet sparkling wine, Benedict would instead get a kick in the gut, sending the poor sir, Josh, and the victory mug flying into the stratosphere. .....never to be seen again

*clap......clap....CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*
Kassandra would suddenly hear vigorous clapping as Benedict stood behind her
Ah! An interesting performance indeed.....I shall call it.....Benedict versus the angry savage woman!
*VROOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!*
A loud booming roar could be heard from the sky as a glorious sight finally beheld anyone who saw. It was Josh, screaming at the top of his lungs as he plummeted back down to earth in a blazing fireball.
“HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!”
How glorious indeed, as this happened Benedict would overhear Orbeck before throwing a bag of popcorn at the warlock
Ah! Hm....hush! This is.....the best part.
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Following Vivian, they entered a small house, putting Blake somewhat at ease. Now that they were in a house, she didn't have to worry about anyone jumping them or listening in on their conversation. The man, who was introduced to them as the mayor of the town, reminded her of Penny's father with how nice he was.

When introduced to him, she looked at him. "
Name's Blake. It's nice to meet you." He then asked her and Lilith if they wanted food or drinks and she figured to just have a drink. "Do you have any tea?" Looking around, she tried to see if there were any pictures. "So, Mayor, do you live here alone?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Once Micah opened his mouth, she immediately glared at him. He seemed to really want to try to push Arthur's buttons, she could get that impression that was his plan. "No, I think you should tell them. After all, and correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it you who caused the gang to choose sides? I'm not stupid, I can make guesses. So tell me, am I correct? And don't lie, I'm tired of dealing with liars."

Ciri had no clue what had happened but judging by how Arthur put it and the story, she was capable of guessing what had happened. She looked to Arthur for confirmation, taking his words over the other man's words for obvious reasons.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Benrey
Welp this shop was kind of a waste of time, considering most of the things here he can spawn in with his ToolGun. But he did consider the fact that maybe his allies would question the origin of the food or items he can create. So he might as well buy something here, as he went for the food aisle and grabbed a box of Meatballs and mozzarella hot pockets. Since he could make a microwave at will, this would be a good snake, especially since he did not have these in the mod list he had. He then went to the counter and took out his wallet, not needing his ToolGun to spawn it in since it was already in his pocket, and said “How much for these.” as he waited for the bean person to respond.

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Surprised, Hopeful, Antecipatory
Tags: (Leo)
(Alexis)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
When had heard those words, those very simplistic words in nature but that carried just such a powerful message behind them, he could only look at Leo confused and in disbelief. The kind of disbelief that came when one really really wanted to hope and believe things but they didn't want to be hurt in case it came to not be true. Being offered the spot to sit down, Sage had... shakily glanced at the other as if asking if he was sure, which, given as Leo had never stopped gesturing at the ground probably indicated that.
His mind was even still awaiting a lecture or something of the kind, refusing to relax. It was just what he had been used to, a not so friendly talk when things escalated too much, or to end up alone again. He had learned to anticipate them so that they'd hurt less, but in all honesty... it didn't. It never did.

He sat down, leaving a 4-finger gap between them, and just respectfully listened in silence as the other shared the story of White and Black. A number of unknown concepts had been thrown along the way, including the return of the word 'demon' which despite being further associated to something terrible still hit a blank as to its true meaning for the pyromancer. What a 'telepath' was had been another of them, though if there had been the clarification of mind-fuckery the young man would have been spooked by the idea. Today had been his first experience with the whole thing and he could already very decidedly declare the fact that he didn't like it one bit. And yet despite their missing contexts, the pieces of the puzzle still fit rather understandably...

A lot about Leo seemed to be... inherently tragic in nature. The more Sage listened, the more he felt the need to pull the other in a hug and just never let go of it. Perhaps this was exactly how Hershel had felt about him, that feeling of wanting to grip on and reassure the other party that they're safe and that everything would be okay. If only for a moment. As the story ended, he had been left with the understanding that Leo had been in a very very similar situation before, which he hoped hadn't brought about too many painful memories, but also a level of acceptance that was rare, if not almost non-existent.
Sure, the last two lines had hit a bit too close to home, 'As long as he was still that person', at every stance of the Take-Over it was like powerlessly bargaining for his life as his time to live got burned away unceremoniously. If anything, living beyond his 50's would be considered some kind of victory at this point, it was how he coped with the idea. The pyromancer just wanted it to end peacefully, the last thing he wanted to happen was fading away during the phenomenon and leaving his body primed for the taking.

But still, acceptance. It had been something that Sage had longed for as long as he could remember...

"...You're the second person ever to know the full story and not leave...", technically third if he counted Alexis but, she could actually relate having a similar thing going on, "And the first to decide to stay even after witnessing It."

His voice grew shaky, heartfelt and if Leo had at any moment glance beside him he'd have seen the wetness at the corner of the pyromancer's brown eyes. He, wasn't sure of what to say next, or why he said what he had next. Maybe he had just seen an opportunity to share, to vent, maybe he just wanted someone else to listen. But after a moment of silence, Sage had taken a deep breath and the words had restarted, the logical tie to them rather weak:

"The first time it happened I... I was still in college and an auditorium got razed to the ground in a matter of minutes. I got a phone call and it was my friend Lucy, well, not exactly my friend we were more acquaintances from High School, we exchanged numbers for a project and surprisingly she still had it. After we ran into each other some days back she thought to call me and as confused as I was, I came."

"We were in the rooftop and, she had called to say goodbye, I had never been exposed to mental health matters so it took me a while to catch onto what was going on. Until she jumped and the hero-wannabe in me prompted me to go after her. And someone else saw it all...", he had paused taking a rather heavy breath, "I just remember being furious and incredibly frustrated. It all spawned a really convoluted plan to expose me to the world and, by the Gods, it worked. Lucy and uhhh Bob? It's a nickname, I don't even know his actual one, were strapped to a weird torture contraption and I was forced to step on stage and it was just not fair."

"It was not fair to them, it was not fair to me. I was being handled like a circus attraction, just because someone wanted to be right. Someone that couldn't care less how I felt about it and everything else behind that and then, I blacked out. It just cuts to a room on fire and several pleas for help and fear and Lucy telling me in panic to 'make an exit fast or we're all going to die.' "

"Somehow she had snapped me out of it in time, but it doesn't change the fact that I was the one who had caused it in the first place. 'Bob' was, well, he was understandably terrified and Lucy who I had shown my powers to did try to stick along, but I saw past it. She was just as scared, then I gave up trying to be normal and dropped the course, we haven't talked since."

Aaaand he was crying, a single droplet had very softly rolled down his cheek, to which pyromancer responded with drying it out on the jacket's sleeve. He didn't want to dwell on it too much, it would just cause yet another fire and, neither he nor the others would be too happy about it. But there was still more, there was something else that was there just begging to be let out, and with the magic runes working their hardest to contain the emotional turmoil the 'squeeze' just encouraged things to spill out further.

"I've had... so many names, so many labels, so many titles... The Phoenix Descendant, The Burning One, The Keeper of the Holy Flame", the started more or less normal and even rather noble in nature, "Vessel of the Fire Entity, human inferno, walking disaster, fiery chaos, 'The one the Prophecy warned about', Harbinger of the Apocalypse", and they kept getting worse and worse as they went, "Anomaly, 'magical mishap', thing, monster, aberration, unwelcome, mistake, 'The End of All Things'. I've heard, so many times that I should just not be alive, or about how keeping me was a risk for everybody else."

"When I look back, at the tent and at the introduction, I just, I feel bad. I feel bad because I'm a long way of being able to say it so confidently, ages away of just being able to, embrace it like that. I said it before, didn't I? That this is a stupid childhood dream, of wanting to be like a superhero. Instead of, all this convoluted difficult mess, I just want to protect others! It's... not like I can avoid attracting trouble, either way, self-righteousness will always drag me straight into tough situations. ... And the Multiverse has apparently gotten my number."

Sage had chuckled to himself, just in time for Leo to point out that he was still gripping at the chocolate. He felt, much better. A lot that had been just kept inside for so so long had finally gotten a way into the outside. It was all strangely refreshing. With a little 'right' of realization, he had finally opened the candy, expectantly melted and squeezed at that point, not that it mattered to the modest pyromancer, he'd rather eat it like that than to let it go to waste. Thoooough, he was already wondering how to make up for all the sugar intake just this one day thus far. He'd probably stay away from Hershel cookies for a month again.

"Oh!", he had chimed in as soon as the chocolate was gone, suddenly remembering something, "You never told me whether you'd like a ride or not! This just feels like a good moment for that. Well, unleeeeeess, you're afraid of heights or something which I'll understand.", the pyromancer had laughed in awkwardness, soon looking around to see if he could find Alexis. Hopefully, she wouldn't be too far, "And maybe you could join us too!"

Though, he still was rather unsure of whether the Kitsune would be flying on her own or be an extra passager.
They might have to take turns if it's the later...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back