Lealan pulls her sleeve up and digs her hand into her skin, ripping out a metal plate with FC F-OO2 stamped onto it.
"Nope. Don't remember anything from before the experiments. Fatal Circuit F-002! Greatest creation of the Apex labs of a now destroyed world, that nobody will remember or replicate."
Venom Snake Venom Snake

tumblr_inline_n9mo01bjbD1s81zze.png

"Listen, kid..." Jason sighed as he looked over to Megumin, his arms stretched out across the bar as he held onto his drink. He'd taken off his helmet and placed it on a nearby barstool. "None of us are mad at you, alright? We why you were upset. You don't need to quit the MPF or any of that over a mishap, especially when half of it was beyond any of our control." Jason smiled and looked over to all the people in the room having fun, talking with each other, and generally mingling. "I mean... look at all this. A lot of the people here still consider you their friend. If they didn't, then I don't think any of them would have wanted to help you like they did. Take that Ben kid for example." He smiled, and took a shot from his whiskey. "You've just gotta learn to quit being so hard on yourself. We all make mistakes. I sure as hell have made a lot. Some of which I still regret to this day." He then heard Lealan say something about how he'd wanna hold his breath due to being encased in stone. "Noted." He replied, simply.

When Hiryu suggested that people tell stories, Micah Bell, the man who Arthur had almost killed at the beginning and who seemed apprehensive at best to talk to anyone, slowly rose up a hand when he suggested that they all share stories with each other. "I got s'm tales to tell." The man said, gulping down the rest of his drink before violently slamming his glass down on the table. "But, I'll wait for Black Lung to get here before I tell 'em. Wouldn't wanna get my facts wrong." He said, speaking in an almost bitter tone of voice. It sounded like something in the back of his throat was burning, and that fire came out of his mouth every time he spoke.

The bartender, during all of this, sighed as people were already finishing their drinks and began requesting more. "Comin' right up." He said, before quickly preparing more drinks and passing them to anyone who wanted more.

P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Topless Topless @INN

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Cowboy) P PopcornPie
images

"You were? Huh, does that mean people can remember what they did when they're under mind control?" Hiryu rubbed his chin, intruiged. Mind Control was something one would remember being under unless one was really smart...Or someone else actually told them. "I'm interested." Hiryu nods, drinking more of his water.

Just before Megumin could start her story, the rabbit began to talk about some random shit as if he's drunk, yelling about his parents not being there due to capitalists.

"Geez, that got dark quick." Hiryu gulped, resonating a bit due to their most likely abrupt loss of parents. It was then when some gruff middle aged guy revealed himself to the gang, wanting to speak of tales. He looked like an experienced cowboy. With the way things are right now, he's probably a cowboy. "This should be good." He says, downing his water. "Can I get another one? Thanks." He asks of the Bartender, placing his glass on the table.

Snake got another drink, having finished his other one. "Ya know, with all the crazy bullshit going on, this is nice. Just time to relax and un-wind. And I've found good people to do it with."
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would look at Ford angrily as he called him strange, after all.....HE was the director! He was in charge!
No....get out....just leave me to.....my peace Fordsy......this movie project......is now shut down.....pack it up boys.
He would say as three other Benedict’s grabbed their equipment before doing a quaint little tap dance and fading away.
Then Fordsy would take them to a hideous town, with a hideous purple elf-ghost-witch abomination coming to greet the old man
Ugh....we must be in.....the backwoods Josh.....be careful.....I’ll handle it from here.
Benedict would then look to the purple thing before attempting to whack it on the head with his cane
SHOO BACKWOODSMAN! YOU SHALL NOT ROB US!
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari briefly waved back when Shujinko simply said "hello", before diverting his attention back to his drink. He took several long sips of it, and admired the combination of the pineapple juice, blue curaçao, and coconut rum. "Nice and tropical. Can't even really taste the strong stuff in it."

Hiryu had made a suggestion to tell stories while they were drinking, and so Akari obliged... even if he was feeling tipsy. After all, this could be a chance for him to learn a bit more about his comrades.

"Well, if it's a story you want... I guess I could talk about several years ago. See, like I mentioned on the stage, I was part of this group-- we called ourselves the 'Neo Phantom Thieves of Hearts'. We didn't steal actual jewels or money or whatever, but rather... a different kinda 'Treasure'. See, I kinda told Red Hood this, but... we went through the 'Metaverse', and in it were a whole bunch of 'Palaces'-- think of 'em as kind of like those pillow forts you might've built as a kid with couch cushions and stuff. Weird analogy, I know, but... the point is, they were other people's cognitive lairs. There was this internet troll-- a real dick, he wanted to expose a whole bunch of secrets about us, so we had to stop him. To do so... hold on."

Akari paused to take another few sips of his drink.

"To get to him, we had to fight cognitive versions of ourselves, like boss fights in a video game. Come to think of it, that's exactly what it was. We were all stylized after different game genres... I was the JRPG villain. You know the kind-- super edgy, wanting to kill out of some absurd... absurd belief that he's the one true right. But see... he wasn't. It was during that encounter that I gained my Persona-- not the one I currently have, but my first one. His name was 'Oedipus'. Real cool guy with a spear. With my newfound powers, I kept my team healed up and wound-free. When all was said and done and we took on the troll's Shadow-- that was what the Palace rulers were called, we stole his 'Treasure' and, in doing so, laid waste to his Palace, 'cause the Treasure was the source of his distorted desires to be an asshat. Well, a few days later, the guy up and... and e-mails us to apologize in the most drawn-out way possible. I didn't even think there were that many ways a guy could use to say 'sorry'. I think he even started an acceptance blog or something. We did a good thing that day. Boy, was Mona proud of us... never thought I'd see a talking cat in my life, aside from maybe in a show or a game or something."

After going on a bit of a ramble, Akari let the others talk.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

@FunTimesInABarWithFriends
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:
dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Dismayed, Guilty, Self-hating
Tags:

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
"Boy??"
, the Entity had chuckled at the Kitsune who was seemingly too simple-minded to understand what was happening, "The Anomaly you call 'Sage' is not here right now. In fact, if he survives through this once more he won't even remember a single thing. Though it won't come without consequences...", as she pressed on however, It could only laugh at the idea, shrugging, "This borrowed shell? It's not like I'm particularly attached to it. I JUST DON'T LIKE OTHERS TAMPERING WITH WHAT'S
MINE BY RIGHT!!"

It watched as the spikes had been stopped by the creature's own type of barrier, disrupting the construct's shape itself. With that done, It had simply allowed the creation to disperse itself in the air, watching with a pleased grin that widened slowly. This had been some kind of test and the other had passed it, the prospect of having a challenger at the same level was a rather exciting one.
It simply couldn't wait to see her yield and beg for Its mercy!

"Do you always have to announce your spells out loud?", Fire would ask with an unamused expression and mocking tone, "That's ridiculously unpractical and rather annoying to listen to.", at the innuendo It would only cock an eyebrow in confusion and let out a dry, "...what.", Kagutsuchi highly overestimated the Entity's sense of humor, and consequential understanding of human biology. Or even Its interest in any of it, all of which it had absolutely none.

"HAH, GODS!", It spat with contempt and even disgust, "I SERVE NO GODS,
THEY SERVE ME!
Their Deity can only wield my flame because I
ALLOW IT TO!
Shall it ever come a day that we,
Concepts of Nature
, get tired of the Universe, they won't be able to do anything to
save it! NO ONE WILL!"

"WE ARE THE UNIVERSE!! WE MAY RIP IT APART AT THE SEAMS WHENEVER WE SO DESIRE!!!!!"

Then the other would talk about giving up, and burning itself up. Toayî could only reply with disdain for her words:

"Why? Are you actually concerned about him?", the tone in the tease was a bored, nonchalant one, as if the whole subject had been touched upon many times before and It was done having to explain, "Even if this body burns I will remain. There's really no reason to hold back nor anything to lose. It's just entertaining to interact with the physical dimension for a while..."
"Watch as it crumbles to ash before my very sight."

When the fire lances had been destroyed by Kagutsuchi's fireball in a huge explosion, It had been about to show her just how resourceful It could be, preparing to take control of the entire area and re-form the flames contained in it into something else. However, it had been exactly at this point that Shujinko's tapping on Its power had drawn Its attention almost immediately. Without the focus in the task at hand, the flames of the encounter of both attacks had dissipated in the air like nothing and the chance had been missed.
Seeing the human learn her lesson and cut the temporary connection short had been still pleasant though. It had opened a satisfied grin watching the fire on the female's weapons betray her so effortlessly. This is why one shouldn't be using abilities they did not understand how to use! Especially if said ability happened to be present in the vicinity and able to watch them fail miserably with the basics...

'Do I look like I care about your temper tantrums?', it's what the Entity of Fire had been about to reply with as the Kitsune had mentioned getting jealous of the divided attention, but something else seemed to get in the way of their squabble. Why are people always meddling with Its matters??!!!! CAN'T YOU LET THE WORLD END IN PEACE????!!!

It didn't bother to listen to a single word of what was being said, It had even barely raised the body's head towards the ruckus and stared at the grinding triangle creature with the utmost fury, the flames in Its gaze shining brighter at the added annoyance. Ugh, so much unecessary talking!! NO ONE IS HERE FOR A NOVEL, GO SHOVE YOUR WACKY ENDLESS SPEECH INTO YOUR SINGLE EYE YOU FREAK OF NATURE AND JUST LET US CONTINUE UNDISTURBED BEFORE THE VERY CONCEPT OF FIRE DECIDES TO MAKE SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

And then, of course, it had dared to do the untHINKABLE. IT DARED TO TRY PUTTING IT OUT.
ENOUGH!!!!!

THIS WAS NOW PERSONAL.

Whenever the three fire-fighting blocky triangles had stopped soaking It, the Entity had quickly heated up again, evaporating the STUPID WEAK water in a matter of seconds. But that wasn't all it did, oh no, AS IT WAS NOW MAD BEYOND REASON, Toayî had taken off into the air without another word and setting fire to Its borrowed hands with solely a thought attempted to STRAIGHT FLAMETHROW THE INSOLENT BEAST out of the warped sky as punishment.

Unfortunately for It, the so-called 'Bill' would force the body to blackout, suddenly effectively dropping all magical output to zero and returning the control to an unconscious Sage. The dream demon was safe from Its wrath for now, but he may want to watch out for a next possible encounter...

Waking up for what had been a long blackout, the pyromancer had realized that he did not know this location, which seemed more like a desert than the tent he recalled entering. It would take a bit for the retained memories of the events to come back, the magical compulsions, what had mostly certain been a panic attack, the tent being filled with flames born from his terror...

Slowly sitting up in the sand, Sage would soon be met with a powerful headache and ear-ringing that gradually grew louder as adrenaline had begun dwindling, in an instinctual reaction do deal with the noise he had immediately brought his hands up to attempt blocking it but then stopped as a new sting of pain responded to the action. The palms of his hands were superficially burnt, the now damaged and sensitive skin no liking any of the bending and moving motions. His jacket had taken a beating too, scorched at places and missing fabric in some. The gashes weren't too big, but they were noticeable; left-over plastic that had once melted was now stuck like a layer of armor at places too, once more having cooled down and hardened, though they'd detach themselves as soon as the temperature raised again. The burns at the arms at least were... mild, compared to previous occurrences.

SHIT, THE TAKE-OVER.
The very last memory before the blackout returned and with it, the young man's eyes widened in shock. He had called out for Leo and asked to be knocked out but... guessing by the damage it had been too late. And now he didn't even have the environment to tell him just how badly he had messed it all up... Now frantically looking around, he had attempted to catch sight of his... maybe no longer friends after this mess, hoping to see them still alive. Luckily he had been able to spot everyone that he remembered seeing and interacting with, a relieved sigh instantly escaping his mouth.

At least It hadn't killed anybody. Sage was sure he'd have never been able to live with the guilt of something like that...

Someone else, an elder called Stanford, had approached the group and given them a summary of everything, which, the pyromancer was thankful for since he had completely blacked out during the chaos. However, he didn't feel like making an effort to join in and interact with him. He didn't want to go near the others right now, it... didn't feel like he was safe being around anymore.

In the midst of the ruckus with the jade, Megumin and who knows what else, Sage had taken distance from everybody, flinching at the pain here and there. A pain which, he truly felt like he deserved right now. The physical pain was weak when compared to the emotional one though; He honestly just felt like curling in a ball somewhere and crying, but even that, even that was not a good idea to do. He could only stroll on dejectedly until he was a safe distance from the group. Only then he'd sit back down on the ground.

Guess that box of matches was finally getting used.
As much as the Descendant felt like the inflicted damage would be a good source for punishment over his recklessness, it was undeniable that they still had a mission to do and, that the others would have insisted on healing him either way. It would have been incredibly bittersweet to receive something like that right now, so off of the pocket went the little cardboard box that he carried around. The armlet was also taken out, ready to be put back in place as soon as this was done and, he would come to notice the lack of the water bottle that had gotten lost back on the tent. Oh well, no way to put out any fires now... This wasn't ideal.

Opening the box, Sage would take out one of the matches and light it up, the soft and gentle flame contrasting wildly with the barren greyscale landscape. He placed it against his burnt palms and the point of contact glowed with an aura in the usual orange shade, then focusing on the flame, the pyromancer would will it larger until both hands were engulfed in the fire, briefly, this time though it would soon get absorbed and once his palms were no longer aflame they'd be healed as if nothing had ever happened.
With a couple more matches being spent, Sage had proceeded to patch any burns and wounds, eventually coming to learn just the extent of the damage done to his ears, having to first spread the flames to his hands again before using them as a flamey ear-muffler and fixing the physical affliction. The ringing, though a lot quieter would still remain for a couple of minutes, however.

All physical healing dealt with, the young man had pocketed the box of matches, including the used ones to discard properly later, and worked to put the magical limiter back in the place it should never have left, sliding it in, coming from the hand, over the jacket's sleeve and fitting tightly on his upper arm. The runes immediately came into effect, the orange gaze melting away into the more normal cappuccino brown and with it that restraining sensation of something just being ultimately wrong; Discomforting, uncanny, stealing away any last bit of freedom and confidence that the pyromancer might still have had.

Given the current situation, it didn't exactly help to be feeling out of place in the world like that...

"Sage! Are you okay? Where are you?"

Ah... Alexis was calling. At least, it felt like Alexis since her voice sounded concerned about him. He, didn't really feel like responding and wouldn't for about a minute, wondering what to even tell her. Her?! Leo had most likely been next to him when It had taken-over, and it wasn't exactly friendly from what he had heard and the disaster he had seen it leave behind. What the heck was he going to tell him?! The distressed pyromancer had buried his face in his hands.

"I'm.......here.................still...", a weak voice echoed as he raised a hand up with hesitancy. He didn't really want to be anywhere right now... Especially not near the people he had probably hurt.

As the others excitedly talked and shared stuff with Ford in the background, Sage's already avoidant nature was only reinforced by the heavy amount of guilt and self-loathing that he felt. He simply waited for Alexis to approach, not thinking that he was deserving of the comfort and reassurance that the other was about to give him, but knowing very well that he couldn't stop her either.

Last edited:
Gretar
His temporary moment of depression, looked at Megumin when she spoke about her home. He just went back to the drink the bartender gave him and said “You know.... most of the people back at home probably think I am dead. But they would probably cherish the moment I come back home. So I guess your right, they probably would want us to stay strong.” as he pushed the drink away from him, saying “I think I had enough for now.... but here is a tip.” as he puts his hand into his pouch and took out a couple of the same antique gold coins from his bag and placed it onto the table. He then said out loud “Since we all are passing stories to each other, might as well tell one of my own..... one of my origin and past. If you had not known my name, you shall know now, for I am Gretar, the Jormungandr cultist from my world. I have an condition that makes my skin on parts of my body as scaly as those from a serpent. I come from the Warborn clan of Valkenheim. There are two other great factions in my world, the Knights of Ashfield, and the Samurai of Myre. Each faction controlled a piece of land, the Knights control the desert, the Vikings control the snowy mountains, and the Samurai control the swamp and forest.....” him taking a small break now, catching his breath and waiting a bit before continuing.

“I was rejected by my tribe due to my condition, treated as an outcast. As soon as I became 20, I left to find a new home somewhere in a different clan. I had spent weeks searching, but I have managed to come across a clan.... the clan members having the same condition as me. It was known as the Jormungandr clan, cultist of the great sea serpent. I was accepted, but in order to become a true Jormungandr, I had to go through the same ritual that so many had died to. The ritual was brutal, my skin was burned with a poison in order to show my diseased skin, and my limbs were crushed with a sacred hammer. While others would have died, I, like many others have survived the ritual and became a Jormungandr, feared warriors who rid the world of the weak in order to prepare the strongest for Ragnarok, the time where the Great sea serpent would rise again and a great battle would happen throughout the world. Many years have passed, but the battle still have not happened. The Wyverndale alliance, stopped the three main factions from their centuries old war, the land now returning to peace. I had no more purpose, so I traveled the land, killing any bandit I come across due to their greed and need to pick on the weak. And you know the rest.... especially since I am now here with the MPF.” as he finished, now taking his time to rest due to the long story he had told about his past.
P PopcornPie @Anyonewho listenedtothestory

"Yeah. Sir Vine is of one of the snakes that live on the Floran and Hyoltl homeworld. Hes a Vinesnek. They are often kept as pets by Florans. What about you, do you have any pets?"
Venom Snake Venom Snake

Snake wraps an arm around Lealan. No not sexually. "Well, maybe when this is all over, I can show you around. I think you'd like the Botanical Gardens."
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan makes no move to remove rhe arm. "Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll take you up on that. But I'll need to get my ship into your universe... and into orbit... do the people of your univers have FTL technology?"
Venom Snake Venom Snake

"They are working on it. The world was too corrupted in my time, but it was high on the to do list. They did figure out portals to other dimensions though. But they havent used it. Not yet." DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Dib

Dib was in the background not paying any attention to anything. He was too busy with something else. He had a bowl in his hand and a spoon in the other. He dipped the spoon into the bowl revealing it was soup. He raised the spoon and brought it to his mouth. He wanted to be careful because it was very hot. He blew on the soup in his spoon to cook it down before putting the spoon in his mouth to eat it. He accidentally swallowed the spoon and started Coughing and shaking on the floor.

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Her head snapped towards Snake after Megumin said her words, seeing him wake up. It was about time too as Ford began to lead them all to a safe haven. Blake obviously followed, keeping an eye out around them in case anything happened.

Eventually, they got to the town and it seemed a bit creepy. At least it wasn’t abandoned, that was for sure as she saw some residents walking around. As Ford told them that the people there were friendly, she had to take his word on it. She didn’t really have a choice, but her paranoia started showing a bit as she was still very much on edge.

This was the Nightmare Realm after all and Bill could be anywhere.

A purple ghost with a hat then came up to them, knowing Ford. That put her a bit at ease, but she still remained on the defensive. It was pretty cute, she had to admit that. “
Nice to meet you too.” Then, Ford left and mostly everyone headed to INN and not wanting to be around a lot of people, she chose to head out on her own and explore the town.

Maybe she’d find something or someone, but the walk would at least clear her head a bit.

Venom Snake Venom Snake , P PopcornPie , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Sighing, she looked at the girl. “
If you really want to make your own group, I won’t stop you. But right now, we need to stay together. If Bill’s here, we need to stay with each other so he can’t pick us off one by one and trick us into fighting with each other or whatever trick he wishes to use on us.

After she snapped out of her self loathing state, giving an introduction, she gave her a friendly smile. “
It’s nice to meet you, Megumin. And magic? Well, that’s something I’m familiar with back in my world.

Ford then started leading them to somewhere safe, making her look at Megumin. “
Come on, we can rest at wherever we’re going.” With that, she followed the man, keeping an eye out in case something were to happen.

They all eventually reached the town and the town seemed creepy to a regular person or those that hadn’t seen a lot of places like this. For Ciri, she was neither of the two, the town just seemed nice. But this was the Nightmare Realm and she had to be wary in case Bill was around.

It was then that a purple ghost in a hat came up to them, knowing Ford. That was good, there was someone there that knew their new ally. “
It’s nice to meet you, Vivian. My name is Ciri.” Ford then left, leaving them to do whatever they wanted in town.

Seeing as mostly everyone was heading into the INN, she followed and once inside, she saw that they were all sitting at a bar. It had been some time since she sat down for a drink, so why not? Going up to the bar, she looked at the bartender. “
If you have some ale or wine, I’ll take three of them.

After ordering the drinks, she’d find an empty table to sit at and sat down. Really, while sitting amongst allies would be nice, the bar was looking to be a bit too crowded for her taste. Plus, maybe she could look through the Gwent deck she carried around with her while they were all telling stories to see if she still had all of them or if she somehow lost a card.

P PopcornPie , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @INN homies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back