Despite what may have been going through, or what he may have thought, Sage soon had a familiar friend who he thought he'd driven off approach him with a smile.

tumblr_or0irmMiO61unkq7zo5_250.png

"Hey," Leo said as he approached the young pyromancer. In his hand, he had a chocolate bar, which he offered to Sage. "Thought you might be hungry after all that."

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

"O-ow! Hey, stop it!" Vivian cried out as Benedict began whacking over the head. She trembled in fear beneath him, and I mean genuinely trembled, shaking profusely beneath Benedict's whacking. "P-p-please... stop it...!" She cried, her loud cries only growing into whimpers as Benedict continued to beat her. She shook beneath him, seemingly unable to do anything. All she could do was cry and whimper silently, and take the beating she was receiving from Benedict. "P-please... Beldam... stop it...."

As Blake was exploring, she would no doubt notice this, though if she wished not to step in, she was free to explore the town even more.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
She continued to walk, but stopped once she noticed the ghost, Vivian, getting beat up by a man who looked at though he was probably rich. Immediately, she walked over and pushed the guy off of Vivian. This was pushing the wrong kinds of buttons for her, seeing someone who didn't do anything wrong get beaten up by someone who thought they deserved it.

Especially if the one doing the beating was a rich man who saw everyone as those who worked for him.

"
Hey! What's your problem?! She did nothing wrong! Leave her alone!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Getting up, she went over and took the three wines back to the table she chose to sit at. When she went back for the last one, she took out a pouch. She took out a few crowns, being in the shape of gold coins, and handed him it. "
Thanks. Here's your payment."

Putting the bag away, she went back to the table with three glasses of wine and pulled out a deck of cards. She then began to look through it, checking to see if they were alright or if there was any missing.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Benrey
Well it looked like relaxing time is over now, because he wanted to see more of the town now. But might as well stay a few more minutes here, as he took out his ToolGun and pressed its screen, deleting the now empty glass he had. He then decided to pass the time by pressing the screen a bit, before spawning in his own personal laptop. He then put in his password, to which if someone were to pay close attention, it would be passportguardian721. After officially now logged into his computer, he clicked on the google chrome browser, before searching for YouTube. A few minutes later, he was watching a gameplay series of Half-Life 2, watching it without any headphones. Since someone else might want to watch as well, he kept it that way.
@Whoever-wants-to-watch

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would keep a stern look as he kept whacking, causing the ghost to tremble and cry
AH! You should’ve thought about that before.....you became a.....filthy backwoodsman!
This beating would eventually cause Blake to shove Benedict off of the ghost, saying she did nothing wrong and to leave her alone.
Benedict would think about this notion before speaking
Ah.....I was just.....removing this unwanted backwoodsman.....I suggest you keep your wallet close by.
Benedict would then notice that it was still there.
SHOO!
He would yell again before giving it another whack, Josh would even join in by pecking the ghost repeatedly.
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Vivian would slowly begin to look up as Benedict was suddenly shoved off her, revealing the one who did the shoving to be none other than a catgirl she hadn't met yet. "Thank you..." She mumbled, though when Benedict started to attack her again, she instinctively latched onto Blake, without anything else to do, she started sobbing into her shoulder. "P-please... make him stop..." She whined quietly, tightly gripping onto Blake's arm as she did so.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

When Ciri tossed the bartender the coins as payment, he merely shook his head and pushed the coins back towards her. "Keep 'em," He said. "I said this earlier but you hadn't come in yet. But... Ford paid for all your drinks, plus the lodging. So keep your change." He said, giving her a friendly nod as he continued to wipe down his glass, before just kinda... slithering away, since he had no legs.

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie quadraxis201 quadraxis201 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @TheDrinkyBois
Screen_Shot_2020-06-11_at_1.01.17_PM.png

"Huh, so there was some truth to what you've said before." Hiryu said, hearing Akari's story about the Neo Phantom Thieves and his ability, the Persona. "So basically, you were a Discord admin with a very lethal way of banning, but not really." He sumarized before Jason told his next, telling about how he died and got revived--like an angry red faced jesus. "That's rough." Hiryu says, taking another sip of his water. It was then that the buff man, Gretar, decided to share the story of him and his journey to become strong despite his condition.

"This is gonna make mine too petty to begin with, ain't it?" Hiryu let out a bitter chuckle, "Alright, here's mine...I was actually a relatively normal kid at the time. I was 7 when it happened. Now the people of my universe would call it an unfortunate accident, but that wasn't what really happened." Hiryu recalled that day in his mind, vividly remembering everything. "We were on a strawberry gathering tour bus, enjoying the ride and sightseeing...The next thing I now, the bus swerved and stopped. Suddenly there's a man clad in black appeared in front of us. Middle aged, wearing a large hat. He spoke about how one us is supposed to become the King of time or something...Then the bus moved on its own. It's clear that the driver didn't know what's going." He recalled the event in question, still hearing the tire squeaks in his mind, the driver's vain attempts in stopping the bus. "The parents went on an uproar, confronting this...Man who sat on the back of the bus, watching everything unfold. The man didn't even care about them, using some power that I still don't know to knock out everyone else and freezing them in place. This...Kid then tried to stand up to the man, angered by what the man had done to his parents...And then, a woman in white stood up, yelling this kid's name. She held a weird looking gun that looked like a flip phone, yelling a name as she pulled the trigger." Hiryu paused, downing his glass of water as he put it down. "I was knocked out...Next thing I know, me and the other kids are laying around our parents' corpses in the remains of the bus. That's when I thought that Sougo was the one who caused my parents to die in that accident." He concluded with a sigh, feeling the mood sour for a bit. "...I try not to dwell on that now that we're on this mission, but it feels relieving to finally tell this story to someone else."

Last edited:
ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake looked at Vivian before back at the two men. They were really starting to push her buttons with how they were treating Vivian. "
...Backwoodsman? Wouldn't you be the backwoodsman to them?" Honestly, she was trying to stay calm, but some anger was seeping through.

And boy was there a lot of it.

She still stared at the two. "
You think just because you have money means that you're better than everyone else? Grow up, just because you have money and a big company doesn't mean it gives you the right to hurt innocent people just because they look different. Learn some humility for once instead of being a capitalist that thinks everyone is beneath him. Do you treat your own parents or your own family like this? I doubt that, but with you, it seems possible."

After that, she looked at Vivian. "
Come on, lets get away from them." Turning around, she started walking away from them and hoped to God that they didn't follow.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Wow. That was hell. But at least everything fixed itself... kinda..."

Pesky Dust left Megumin's mind as he turned back into Ben.

"You good, Megumin?"

He then explains to Lealan.

"There's at least a billion of these guys locked behind this watch, I've only got around a hundred unlocked. It also catalogs aliens who aren't originally Omnitrix, like you."

Uncatalogged DNA detected.

In a flash of green light, Pesky Dust turned back into Ben.

P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Vivian weakly nodded when Blake took her away from Benedict, violently shaking against her arm as they moved away. When she was (hopefully) finally sure that they were away from Benedict, Vivian slowly glanced up to Blake. "Thank you... that was a horrid man..." She said, managing a small smile as she continued holding onto Blake's arm, as if she was unafraid what would happen if she let go. "I hope other people don't think I'm some... backwoodsman freak like he did..." She said, sniffling a bit. After a while, though, she managed to look up at Blake, smiling again at her, as if she felt comfortable around the faunus. "Oh! I never caught your name!"

• "Nobody is mad at you."

Those were the exact words Megumin needed to hear. She felt her heart absorbing them, using them to try and patch up the scars she acquired. Most importantly, they came from Jason, the one she threatened to quit on to his face. Somehow, in hindsight, dumping the communicator into his hands stung her more than it probably stung him.

She followed his gaze to everyone, seeing how happy they were to be back to normal. Captain Falcon especially hadn't let the event break his spirit. And why would it? She really did know him, and he was the kind of man to take everything in stride. "Being a good member of a good party is very important to me. After all Bill did to us, and those poor little twins, I hope we get to smash him to pieces!" She waved her staff around like a mallet. "But I'm frightened, Jason. I lack my Explosion, and my combat skills will be useless against Bill. What if he turns me on you? Or maybe he brainwashes all of us the next time? If this is his dominion, what if he was watching me get twisted? He could do it all again!" She somewhat tugged on Jason's attire, her eyes wide with desperation. "If anything happens to me that makes me turn against you, do whatever you need to change me back, okay? Even if it entails knocking me out, like we had to do to you!"

Sadly, there was one person here who was completely missing, yet she wanted to at least keep in her line of sight: Rex. She knew how much he valued friendships. He never gave up on anyone...How would he feel about Megumin giving up on him? When she was corrupted, she was trying so hard to break his heart, to make him get so angry and hurt that he just turned around and went home. Did he? If he did, then no amount of pep talks would get her to forgive herself...

"Anyway..." Megumin patiently waited for Lealan, Snake, and Gretar to finish swapping their tales before she gave off hers. "You see, there was this Demon Lord general called Verdia, who I accidentally angered by practicing Explosion on his castle. So he came to Axel hoping for revenge. I took out his army with Explosion! And then Kazuma, upon figuring out that water was his weakness, got Aqua and some water-using adventurers to use a bunch of water spells to conk him out! And then we all got to use his head as a soccer ball, it was so funny!" She snickered, recalling the desperate pleas from Verdia as adventurers kicked his head left and right.

Unfortunately, this was the part of the story that became serious, as made clear by Megumin's sudden loss of enthusiasm. "Somehow, Verdia came back, and made all three of us girls turn against him." She hunched up and shivered. "He even channeled his own power into us. It was awful. Poor Kazuma! Honestly, it's a wonder that he didn't abandon us." She remembered how he greeted her as she returned to normal, his cheerful welcome and his affectionate pats sealing away her doubt of everything going to be all right.

Then Hiryu chased her tale with his own. "Oh, my gosh...I couldn't even imagine losing my parents so quickly! Such a horrible man!" Megumin bristled. "Here is hoping that our quest takes us to your universe, where we can put him away for good!"

Last edited:
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Ah, no......you are wrong....I CAN look down on people.....because they are dirty, and rude.....like the backwoodsmen!
He would yell as the cat lady began to walk away, mentioning if he would do the same to his parents.
Parents.....parents?
Josh broke down crying at the perplexity of this conundrum.....now that he thought about it.....Josh has never seen Benedict’s parents......he’s just.....existed.
Benedict would allow the ruffian to be carried away, pulling out his megaphone just to make his point clear
AH! YES! KITTY CAT! AH! MAKE SURE THAT RUFFIAN IS TAKEN AT LEAST TWENTY-FIVE MILES AWAY FROM THE PREMISES! WE CANT HAVE ANOTHER APPLEBOTTOM INCIDENT!
The applebottom incident.....the sheer mention of the tragedy caused Josh to break down into tears even harder....he could still hear the pleas.....the screams.....the apples and the bottoms.....a true devastation indeed.

From seemingly appearing out of the blue, the Judge hopped onto the counter of the bar, taking a quick look at everyone. He took quite a long stretch before yawning, showing just how weird and unnatural his teeth were. He sat on the counter, bearing a grin. A purring sound could be heard from him, before calling for the bartender.

"Apologies, but I would like to gain access to a beverage, as well. It was quite the journey getting to this interesting location."

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Once the two got far enough away from the two men, ignoring what he said before she took a few pages out of Yang's book, she looked at Vivian. "
You okay?" The anger was mostly gone now that she was out of range from the two. Honestly, just because you have that much money doesn't give you the right to treat someone like that.

He reminded her of Weiss' father and the various different rich people in Atlas. And for her, those weren't good people to be compared to.

She nodded in response to her comment on him. "
You're welcome. He is and I doubt he can ever care for and love someone that isn't himself or that guy that's with him." Listening to Vivian, she sighed. "Listen, you aren't one. I'm sure the others don't think so either and I know Ford doesn't think of you as one too." When she said that she never got her name, she simply looked at her. "My name is Blake."

Seeing that she was trying to manage a small smile before it turned into a real one, she had to wonder just how many times was she treated like this? The smile she tried to manage before giving a genuine one seemed like the kind that you'd try to have after...

...yeah, she didn't like the man in the top hat even more.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith approaches Vivian and tries to console her a bit. "Hey I'm really sorry that he...did that to you, if he does that ever again then just let me know."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Vivian)

• Arthur probably would've noticed Deadpool's saving throw... well, if it weren't for Brat Boy using his own powers. Morgan immediately knew when time seemed to resume its normal course, though his hearing and senses were still dulled as if in Deadeye. The kid's glowing necklace was a dead giveaway, and he wasn't fast enough to stop slam-firing his bolt-action before Snake had been hit a few times.

"Sonova-" He scowled, the ticking in his mind still counting down the seconds he had until he would be depowered. However, it seemed like even this stopped without warning; to say the scene that came next was confusing, but it also revealed Bill Cipher, the true villain the MPF was concerned with. With everyone still frozen, he de-powered the two brats- which Arthur couldn't help but say he was relieved to see- before extinguishing all the crazy fires. Morgan would've definitely fired off his rifle, but the gun was now empty and he couldn't move at all.

So instead, he blacked out without a way to fight back.​

"...Shit..." was the first word that came out of the gunslinger's mouth the second he regained consciousness. He grunted quietly as he pulled himself up from a face-flat position, his eyes surveying the area for a few seconds before sighing aloud. They'd been duped, and now they had no clue where they were. Fan-tastic. That, and that angry mage-girl was rambling on and on about traitors and whatnot. Thankfully, Midna and Ford- whose reports of his "survival" at Gravity Falls had apparently been greatly exaggerated- took care of that incident before Snake approached Morgan and "complimented" him on his shooting. At this, Arthur could only give the other man a solid grimace.

"I don't miss... for better or worse." Despite the grimace, Morgan couldn't help but smile slightly at the joke before digging into his satchel and pulling out a health cure, tossing it at his ex-injured comrade.

"Consider it compensation. And for the next time you get used as a human shield." He nodded once at Snake just before everyone began to shuffle away to a different area. At this, he could do nothing but comply, though he remembered to quickly reload his arsenal for any upcoming engagements before heading out.

When he reached the town, Arthur was honestly itching for a drink or two. Nothing normal; he had more than enough 'normal' alcoholic drinks in his satchel to satiate himself, so he might as well get something exotic in the bar. Though Micah being inside definitely made Morgan wary; he barely caught the statement that he "wouldn't wanna get his facts wrong", before shooting a suspicious look at Micah as he went off to the bar.

"Surprise me. I'll pay whatever if you need it." Though at this, he did spot the "Witcheress" from earlier loitering around at a table away from the others. Looked like it was far enough away from Micah to the point where that rat wouldn't be bothering Morgan, but close enough for the latter to keep tabs. Looked like a nice place to settle down, anyways. Hence, Arthur took one of the seats across from Ciri before sitting down, opening up his own journal and seemingly contemplating writing in it for a few seconds just before putting it away in favor of some conversation while he waited. Maybe if he got a second in the bar, he'd write something down.

"So, if I got y'er name right from that twisted tent, you're 'Ciri', right? Do all Witcheresses of space and time train to break glass with their voices?" He tried to start out with a somewhat light-hearted joke, though honestly he wasn't sure if she'd understand it. She looked a bit like Kassandra, especially with the sword.

Last edited:
ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Seeing as all her cards were there in her deck, she put it down and took a drink out of the three wine glasses she ordered. It was then that she noticed the cowboy that helped her with Aloy back at the tent was at her table. At least now, she could have some company.

Picking up on the joke he tried to make, she laughed a bit and a smile appeared on her face. "
No, that's something only I can do. And as for "all Witcheresses of space and time", I'm afraid I'm the only one that's called a Witcheress and Lady of Space and Time as one of my titles."

Nodding in response to him asking if he was Ciri, she stared at him after taking another drink of wine. "
That's correct, yes. My name is Ciri. But, I don't think you told me your name."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
Screenshot (24).png
Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: normal
AH! YES! KITTY CAT! AH! MAKE SURE THAT RUFFIAN IS TAKEN AT LEAST TWENTY-FIVE MILES AWAY FROM THE PREMISES! WE CANT HAVE ANOTHER APPLEBOTTOM INCIDENT!
The applebottom incident.....the sheer mention of the tragedy caused Josh to break down into tears even harder....he could still hear the pleas.....the screams.....the apples and the bottoms.....a true devastation indeed.

"Oh, enough of you already...can't even leave a soul well enough alone for even a moment? or maybe your just that sort of person who doesn't care."
Orbeck was standing right outside, spectating the incident with blake, Benedict, and the ghost. Most of the group has gone for drinks, something that he has done little of truth be told. Regardless, he walks into the bar. For it is more bearable than the fancy gremlin with the tophat.

Inside the bar, Orbeck could see that everyone were enjoying themselves. Drinking their stresses away, and telling tales to each other. It was a rare sight...not rare, no, just uncommon. You don't usually see those sorts of scenes back in Lothric. Undead curse, age of convergence, time being convoluted due to the fadeing of the first flame, and so forth. you would obviously never see a sight like this among those that are alive and those that have gone hallow.
From seemingly appearing out of the blue, the Judge hopped onto the counter of the bar, taking a quick look at everyone. He took quite a long stretch before yawning, showing just how weird and unnatural his teeth were. He sat on the counter, bearing a grin. A purring sound could be heard from him, before calling for the bartender.

"Apologies, but I would like to gain access to a beverage, as well. It was quite the journey getting to this interesting location."

so he sat next to a cat, another talking cat...
"...a Siegbräu, if you can." he requested. He has no need to really eat, being an undead lacks those sorts of needs. But, consider the social pressures going on in this bar leading him to sit to another suspicious looking cat.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Smug Smug Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

tumblr_inline_n9mo1xvb7g1s81zze.png

"Well," Jason said as he pushed his glass away from him, indicating that he was done drinking-- for now, at least. "Focus on the strengths you do have. Even though you don't have your... explosion, or whatever you call it, you can still focus on whatever you're good at. But you can't let your weaknesses define you when you lack your greatest strengths. A good man taught me that a long time ago."

tumblr_inline_n9mnvhLWHs1s81zze.png

He smiled, though, when Megumin asked him if he'd make sure that she doesn't turn on anyone again. "Don't worry, kiddo. I won't let that happen to you." He said, before reaching out and ruffling his hand through her hair in a friendly, big brotherly sort of way. When Megumin got lost in her own story, Jason would fall silent again and simply listen to it, while signalling the bartender for another mug. He would take sips here and there as he heard Megumin tell her story, and all the while he remained quiet. He didn't wanna ruin any of this for her, and she deserved to have her moment.

Micah Bell, on the other hand, had no such plans.

Once the blonde outlaw noticed his former brother in arms enter the room and glare daggers at him, he gave off a wide smile that revealed his crooked teeth. He watched Arthur interact with Ciri slowly, his eyes tracing Morgan's every movement like a snake. Which was fitting, considering the kind of person he actually was. For a while, he had sat there, pretending to mind his own business while taking the occasional sip of the rum that had been prepared for him, but after enough time had passed and he'd heard enough of everyone's stories, he rose up a single hand and slammed it down on the bar to grab everyone's attention.

"Alright," The man said as he leaned back, eyes leering around the room at every individual present. "Guess it's my turn to pass around a story." He said as he brought the mug up to his lips for one final sip of the rum, letting the cold alcohol run down his throat and calm his nerves while he placed the mug down on the bar behind him. " 'Ole Black Lung over there and I used to run in the same gang," He said, pointing at Arthur from across the room. "Eeyup. We were outlaws. Thick as thieves, we were. Went through heist and robbery after robbery. All under our fearless leader, Dutch van der Linde." Micah smirked and wiped the rum off his chin with his sleeve. The way he said fearless was almost like a mix of strong sarcasm and spite. "Dutch had big plan for us, y'see. Wanted us to run away from the... Great Plains of America, into some far off land known as Tahiti. But then, someone, dunno who, tipped off the law and got half our gang killed. Innit that right, Arthur?" Micah held back a snicker as he stood up and slowly walked towards the man. Even though he managed to keep his lips from moving upwards, it wasn't hard to tell from that look in his eye-- the look only a crazed killer could have, not much unlike the one you had seen in Mabel Gleeful's-- that he was enjoying this. "And then what'd Arthur do, other than betray our gang and try to pin everything on me? Of course, Dutch didn't believe him, but him and 'ole Scarface got away in the end."

And then, just to add fuel to the colossal fire that he knew he was already starting, Micah asked one, simple question that he knew would piss Arthur off to no end.

images

"How is Marston, by the way? Or his.... whore of a wife? You seen them since you disappeared on that mountain top? Or at least that... freak of a son he's got?"

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Smug Smug 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @INN

Vivian managed to just barely ignore Benedict's screams enough as they kept on moving away from him, until they were finally in another part of Twilight Town entirely. She nodded in response to her question, finally feeling comfortable enough to let go of her.

99px-PMTTYD_Vivian_Alternate_Artwork.png

"Yes... I'm fine now, thanks to you." She said, a genuine smile finally resting on her face easily. "I know others don't think I am. Mario taught me that a while ago, when I helped him defeat the Shadow Queen and--" She paused, realizing that she was rambling on about past adventures. Vivian blushed a little bit and giggled nervously. "Sorry... sometimes I find myself losing track of thought easily. Truth is, I just get overwhelmed by a lot of new people, and that man hitting me for how I looked brought back.... not so fond memories." She admit, though judging by her tone of voice and her hesitance to even address the topic, it was probably safe to assume that she didn't want to talk about it much. When Lilith approached her, Vivian nodded in response. "It's okay now... but thank you."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

• Kassandra ignored the she-mage who stuck her tongue out at the Spartan as the latter began undoing the fire's work. If it weren't for the fact that Ciri was still screaming in the background without an end, she probably would've retorted with something else; but right now she was more focused on trying to undo the mess that was being made. Too bad this effort was quickly undone thanks to that nine-taled fox woman and fire-boy initiating a brawl between each other, further lighting the tent up without batting an eye at the screaming. Even with Akari at her side, the duo were way too damn slow to extinguish the flames!

...Fortunately (or unfortunately), the jig was quickly stopped when the person everyone was apparently looking for, Bill Cipher, revealed himself. Time stopped for everyone, but he also did their dirty work by extinguishing the last of the flames- which apparently included a burning Ciri, judging by the flames that were still burning out of the corner of the Spartan's eye. The bad news was that Bill Cipher was entirely in control here. And, of course, that meant everyone was knocked out in the blink of an eye.

Various voices seemed to mix into each other as Kassandra's pounding headache from the screaming slowly but surely subsided from her unconsciousness, barely pulling together any cohesiveness as she fought to open her eyelids.

"I. QUIT..."
    "...is DONE!"
    "...Livid as heck!"

A quiet "nnngh" escaped the Eagle Bearer's lips as she finally opened her eyes fully, barely listening to some new man with glasses who'd arrived before looking up to see Megumin going fucking berserk. She rubbed her eyes for a few seconds, thinking it was just her imagination, but nope. The little kid had actually become insane. Only after someone put her to sleep did Kassandra finally understand what was going on. That crazy rabbit Lucky's killer jewel had apparently latched onto the innocent kid, and had turned her rampant. Thankfully, it seemed like everyone else was dealing with the jewel, so when the Spartan noticed Aloy up and about, she exhaled in relief before looking down and realizing two things: One, she still had Aloy's Icerail and the Sling, since Akari had left it lying around. And more importantly, Kassandra had her Spear and her suit back. The former was more important, though, so she walked over with both weapons and presented them to the Nora.

"Let's just say you saved yourself a giant headache earlier. Quite literally. But I'm definitely glad to see you're in one piece." The brunette smiled and nodded, giving the redhead her weapons back just before Megumin actually tried to attack Aloy. Luckily, the burned Ciri was able to... teleport away before those damned attacks hit. The Spartan sucked in air between grit teeth out of irritation, glowering in the little archwizard's direction before shaking her head. Oh yeah, someone was definitely going to get their ass chewed out after this.

As the group left for a village, Kassandra would have stopped Lucky, but the rabbit hopped off, leaving the Spartan as one of the last ones in the group. She let off an irritated growl; it was one thing to endanger himself, but it was blatantly obvious that he endangered everyone with that gods-damned junk he had been carrying around. He needed to get his ear chewed off; maybe even literally, through Ikaros.

Wait. Ikaros?

The Golden Eagle let off a caw from above as he soared above the horde of MPF members, getting Kassandra's attention. Whether he was real or as fake as the "Ikaros" back in Caboose's head didn't matter; the Eagle Bearer still had her bird companion, apparently. She sighed in relief before trotting forward to catch up with those who had run off.

At the town itself, "Ford" introduced everyone to one "Twilight Town", alongside a Vivian ghost. Kass paused in the center of the town again, seemingly "spacing out" in lieu of scouting the town yet again. This was going to be pretty habitual, but considering just how small this place was compared to Gravity Falls, Kassandra would only take a couple seconds out of her body to search for anything interesting going on before returning.

...And, by the gods, Kassandra was immediately pissed off by the sight that beheld her.​

Not even ten seconds in was Benedict haranguing someone. He began smacking Vivian with his cane, alongside his stupid wannabe bird. Honestly, under normal circumstances Kass would've tried her best to ignore his frustrating antics, but this time he was actually attacking someone else. Thankfully, a cat-girl got Vivian away, so the Spartan quickly relaxed.

Then that fucking malaka decided to use a device to magnify his annoying voice.​

That was definitely the last straw for the Spartan. First, she was temporarily possessed and involuntarily changed out, then she had to deal with a set of fires, and then watch Lucky's stupid little antics cause even more trouble for the group, and now this. Anyone who got a good look at her could see her Spartan blood boil as she stomped right over to Benedict, who was still trying to harangue Vivian and Blake from afar.

giphy.gif

"SHUT. THE FUCK. UP!"

Kassandra's Spear of Leonidas glowed as she stomped over to Benedict. Without hesitation, she put all her power- which was enhanced further by her Spear and the Hephaestus Suit- into a Sparta Kick into the three-foot midget's torso, creating a loud shockwave that would also hit Josh in the process and alert everyone in the vicinity to her fury. He'd probably be lucky if he wasn't punted out of the town itself- hopefully there was something behind Benedict to stop him from blasting off!

"I've had enough of your antics! If I see you touch or harass anyone again, I'm going to rip you apart and feed your stupid penguin to my bird!" At this, Ikaros landed on a tree branch directly above Blake and Vivian before menacingly cawing at Josh in particular, spreading his wings wide open almost like a challenge.

Last edited:
Chronology: Ultimate

DR. ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 75%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Soaked
MENTAL CONDITION: Understanding
COLOR: #E1914F
IMG_20200604_164141.jpg

PHYSICAL CONDITION:
Hotdog
MENTAL CONDITION:
Hotdog
COLOR:
#54ACD2
INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
MENTIONS:

Alexis’s ears perked up when she heard Sage’s voice, as meager as it was. She looked towards the general direction from where the sound came from, only to find Sage quite the distance away from the rest of the group with his hand raised. She ran over to the poor boy, or at least, jog as fast as one is able to in a pair of heels. As she approached, she slowed down to a walk, expressing a little bit of apprehension on her end as well. Was Sage aware of what was going on around him while the thing that possessed him was in control? If he was, Alexis would understand if he was afraid of her. A sudden personality shift from a kind, mother woman into a psychotic, power hungry pyromaniac was...jarring to say the least. Kagutsuchi had always been a blemish on Alexis’s life, and a complication that always arises at the worst possible times. She’d grown to be accustomed, thankful that her husband had the means to help her, but she also couldn’t help but feel guilty that she has become complacent.

With these thoughts wallowing in the back of her mind, Alexis approached a dejected Sage and it was now that the pieces were starting to fit together. What she just witnessed, the possession of Sage by some fire entity, was what Sage was afraid of. It was a fear like her own, except Sage didn’t have the luxury of assurance that his possessor would care about his body. While Alexis didn’t have all the details, she gathered that the entity possessing Sage wasn’t much more cooperative than Kagutsuchi, given how it acted when fighting Kagutsuchi. This boy was afraid of losing control to this thing that only wanted to burn and afraid of what losing control would lead to. It made sense why he got so worked up over small, random fires—they mean that he was slipping.

When Alexis was right in front of Sage, she offered him a smile that wasn’t quite as bright as before, but still filled with a safe warmth. She gave him a hug—with her tails, of course—wrapping those nine bundles of snow white fur around the boy. She couldn’t help it as she began to know more about his situation. Her first words were of apology, "Sage, I’m sorry… about letting this happen, letting her take control when everything was going wrong. Kagutsuchi can be very vulgar and violent." Alexis shifted her tails so that she can look Sage in the eyes, "I understand what you’re going through, and it’s not easy. It’s scary when you have someone else that can take your own body and turn it against the people you care about. Don’t get yourself down, I’ll help you handle it."

• Arthur relaxed in his chair as he quickly felt... well, comfortable around Ciri. She'd saved his hide a couple times in battle, so to say he could trust her- at least in a fight- was pretty much sealed. Plus, she seemed to be relatively cool-minded. She was one of the other people who had helped calm down Megumin when she'd been going ballistic, too, which merited a few bonus points in and of itself. When she remarked she was the only person holding the titles she'd revealed back at the tent, he nodded out of understanding.

"One of a kind, huh?" He mused aloud. Once she asked him about his own name, he rubbed his chin before speaking.

"Arthur Morgan. I don't have any real fancy nicknames besides the fact that I'm a gunslinger, so I ain't really that special unlike most of you." He matter-of-factly remarked, which was entirely true. Everyone had a lot of insane powers and weapons that made them practically gods and goddesses; all he had was a quick draw and good eye, though it was still enough to make him a high-ranking MPF member especially due to his dedication.

...Unfortunately, before Arthur could even get his drink from the bartender, he was interrupted by Micah's tale-spinning. Of course, everything was dripping in venomous sarcasm right off the bat, but to make matters worse the bastard began insinuating that Arthur had been the traitor in the gang after all, despite the two knowing just who was the true backstabber. As Micah grew close, Morgan got up and out of his chair, a scowl slowly growing on his face the more Micah's lies went on.

Of course, he ended with what was extremely obvious bait. The only response this warranted was his fists balling up, though internally he was seething and ready to explode. No, he wasn't going to give the rat his satisfaction just yet, nor was Arthur going to be the "aggressor" in this case no matter how much he wanted to punch that shit-eating grin right off Micah's face.

"You think that after two decades, I'd betray my gang? My family? I gave them all I had; you treated us like pawns the second Dutch made the mistake of recruiting you, ya rat. Sayin' here and there to 'cut people off' and leave them for dead. You damn near got John and Abigail killed with your twisted words, you snake." Morgan stepped forward to meet Micah face-to-face, an unflinching accusatory look having made its way on Arthur's face. To say the very least, everyone in the inn would probably feel the tension between the two.

"And Marson and his family ain't none of y'er business. So I recommend you shut y'er trap and sit down."

Last edited:
ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
So, she turned out to be right when it came to the fake smile. It did come from not so great times she's had. But the question is: who could've done that to her so many times?

The rambling she did really reminded her of Ruby whenever she'd get excited about something, which put a bit of a smile on her face. "
No, it's alright, Vivian. You can ramble all you want." Then, a new voice entered the conversation, revealing that it was Lilith. "Let's just hope he doesn't come back. Or that we don't have to deal with him."

Her attention then went to the tree branch above the three once her cat ears heard the sound of wings flapping to find a bird. If she remembered right, this bird belonged to the woman, Kassandra. Which meant she was close by and she was glad for that as there would be one more person among the three of them that would have some braincells and some capacity of caring.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Ciri sighed once he spoke aloud about her being one of a kind. "
Unfortunately, I am one of a kind..." While people would be excited about having her powers, she however found that those powers and her blood got into a lot of trouble.

She lost her home, her uncle, was tracked by the Wild Hunt, she even was almost offered up as just a play thing for the king of the elves to continue the Elder Blood gene as well as a powerful sorcerer and her own father wanting to use her to make children so they could have the gene and control it. To say she wasn't fond of having these powers would be an understatement.

Not to mention her failed love life as due to her powers and the Elder Blood, she never had any lasting romantic relationships both with males and females.

The man finally introduced himself as Arthur Morgan, making her stick a hand out to him. "
Nice to meet you, Arthur. As for me and most of everyone else here being special, sometimes, being special isn't all that great."

Her attention then turned towards the man that was dressed similar to Arthur as he began to tell a tale. And given that she got the feeling he wasn't a very truthful man, this might end up being bad. So far, the story didn't seem to be full of lies as she could tell that the two would fit in with the gang lifestyle.

Then, he started implying that Arthur was the traitor which she couldn't believe.

So far, Arthur didn't seem to be the kind to betray a gang, even more so if he had been with it for most of his life. He hadn't betrayed the MPF which goes to show his loyalty and dedication to the organization. Once the man started walking over to their table, she put the cards away and stared daggers at the man, catching a glimpse of the look in his eye.

And it was a look that told her that he was enjoying telling these lies and trying to get Arthur to fight him.

He then asked the question, she herself knowing that this was probably bait for him. Listening to Arthur's reply, she was, hopefully, right about him staying with the gang for most of his life. Those people were his family, and then this man came in and ruined it. In a way, this man played everyone in the gang like one would in chess.

Everyone... except Arthur and whoever this John and his family was.

She immediately stood up, reaching for her sword. She quickly took it out and pointed it at him. "
I believe story time is over. Now, I suggest you go back to your seat and drink in peace. We just got done with a fight and we do not need another one." It was clear that her words, if words could have a temperature and could be felt by someone, were cold. There also might have been a bit of venom in her words.

Waiting for his reply, she glared at him, giving him a piercing glare.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back