• "'Triangle thing?' What do you mean by 'triangle thing?'" Gravity Falls sounded like a great place to continue his studies on wildlife. However, Xenophon was unsure of whether or not this "triangle thing" was a living being, complete with flesh and sensory organs. Plus, what was it that made Jason think the town was weird? Perhaps Xenophon will find out when they finally arrive there.

Xenophon overheard people talking about cannibalism completely out of context, but he decided to provide his two cents on the concept of cannibalism anyway. "I'm not sure why you life forms would even suggest eating each other now. They have provided us with plenty of food for the time being. Is it to eliminate competition? I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Besides, it isn't technically cannibalism since most of you aren't of the same species." There he was again, referring to these people as if they were creatures he was studying. He was like that with everyone, with the exception of his own kind.

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow

"Huh?" Jason asked, before turning to face the source of the triangle-related question, Xenophon. "Oh." He said. "Well, allegedly, some traingle-shaped being with god-like powers took over Gravity Falls. We're going there to stop him first, since unbeknownst to our three-sided friend, Ganondorf basically has a strangle-hold on that place because of the shit he's pulling." Jason explained. He then listened as the same dud tried to provide logical reasons as to why everyone eating each other would be bad, which caused the Red Hood to throw in his two cents.

tumblr_inline_n9mdw9JCD71s81zze.png

"Or, ya know, 'cus eating people's fucked up."

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie Crow Crow

"... is that a J*J* reference?" Ben questions Megumin. "Uh... don't answer that. Anyways, the name's Ben, Ben Tennyson. Saved the universe a gazillion times, wielder of the Omnitrix, so on so forth."

He reaches out for a handshake.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie

Captain Falcon scoffs "No, I am not a murder hobo. I couldnt even kill a worm without feeling depressed. And I'm rich as H. I am however, the best bounty hunter/pilot/racer/fighter in the galaxy! ...And beyond! I'd have Snake vouch for me but he's sparking it up at the moment. So what about you? What do you for a living? Besides lookinh adorable that is."
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"I'm retired. I've done enough with my life, and among my kind, I am shockingly long lived. I went from Lab Experiment, to Protectorate, to Adventurer, To Bounty Hunter, To Archeologist, to Pirate, back to Adventurer. And who knows what I did before the experiments. I'm done. I've retired to my farm. I was going to do some adventuring with Lucky, but he vanished, and eventually, the others decided I needed to give up and relax. I don't even know why I walked through that portal. I guess I was getting stir crazy." Lealan looks to the side and grabs one arm. "Honestly, I kinda miss doing things."
Venom Snake Venom Snake Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

• "Well, generally, I guess. But cannibalism does have its benefits," Xenophon explains calmly. It doesn't always have to result from food shortages. As I said, some do it to remove competition, as well as to nourish their young, eliminate the weak, and control the populatio- OW!"

The Tektite in his arms, feeling uncomfortable by the discussion of cannibalism and eating other people, decided to shut up Xenophon by thrusting the top of its pointed head onto the bottom of Xenophon's jaw. Xenophon's jaw was protected by his black exoskeleton, but it sure did hurt nonetheless.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow

“Word of advice Lealan, if you retire, go off the grid, find some sort of beachfront property with a guy and live your life. Don’t let people drag you into their antics, it’s happened to me multiple times already.” Snake lit the cigarette and stuck it in his mouth, taking a puff before removing it and speaking again. “Now being one of them.”

"Underdtandble. Downtime is nice and all but some of us arent born to sit on our tushies forever. When adventure calls, we pick up the phone and let adventure know "We're on our way!". Or maybe you came because you didnt want to die. I don't know. But your here, so you got the chance to answer that for yourself. A little soul-searching hasnt hurt anybody to my knowledge." Captain Falcon chuckles
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake

• "...Jojo?" Megumin cocked her head. "I don't know anyone named Jojo. I just make these poses to up the drama."

Her eyes brightened when Ben introduced himself. "Wow, a gazillion!? Amazing! I've only saved it once. I hope it's going to be twice soon!" She nuzzled her staff. "The only problem is, I'll be doing it without Explosion..."

"And I'll just...Second-hand smoke from here, I guess..." Captain Falcon takes a deep inhale through his nostrils and breathes "Yes...! That's the smell of quality right there. You say youre a bounty hunter too, yea? You oughta tell me a few of your tales sometimes. I dont know many other bounty hunters save for one."
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake

KZXDzEl.png

E7723F704CC1EC793FC28B887415BB193D857BB7

Weapons from BGB:
Sniper Rifle
Pistol
----------------------------------
Weapons list:

Heavy Weapons
Some weapons can be picked up from dead human enemies, or shot off of machines. The following weapons cannot be purchased from merchants, and their ammo cannot be crafted.

Melee Weapons

Stealth Weapons

Gifts given by Kassandra:
Dark arrow
Electric arrow
Death arrow

Aloy turned when Red Hood tried to calm her worries.

She sighed "I know Price went home safe, but as long as we all stop Ganondorf, I'm sure he'll get his own form of peace. She smiled, thanking Red Hood for the wise words. "Thank you, It helps me just a bit to think a friend might get his own peace out there soon enough.

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Snake sparked the lighter and lit the cigarette for her, then putting his lighter back into its pouch. “We’re not making you stay to be smoked.” Snake chuckled, before taking a long drag from the cig.
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

vFb1GL3.png

page-2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forms:
Dark Jak
Light Jak

Weapons:
Morph gun:
16 mods

Armor:
Mar's armor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

page-2

The long haired eco warrior with dreads looked around at the others and quickly let the dark eco absorb back into his body. "Alright. Thanks for the comparison."

Jak grabbed the multiversal watch and slipped it on his arm. "Interesting.'

"So Gravity Falls in the first place, interesting.

He looks up and looks at Leo "Hey Leo, wouldn't mind some of that food."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM. NPCS)

Jason was forming a counter-argument in his head, which basically amounted to "but it's still fucked up", but it seemed that Xenophon was stopped mid-sentence by his pointy little friend. The hardened man still couldn't help but snicker at the sight, and he gave Tekite a not of approval. "Nice job, kid." He said, assuming that this thing was a kid because of the red car stickers it had plastered all over its own body. Todd then watched Lucky's final reply before he bounded away, and all he could do was shake his head in response. He just hoped he'd get his head out of his own ass by the time they had to face any real threats as a team. Otherwise, they'd all be in trouble.

From the side, Jason heard Aloy muttering something about a friend of hers who lived in another universe. He could only assume that she was involved in past multiversal mishaps, if she had multidimensional friends. Still, before she went over to interact with Ciri and Jill, Jason wanted to reassure her. "Hey," He said to Aloy, hands shoved in his pockets. "Your friend will be okay if we stop Ganondorf. I'm sure he's thinking the same about you right about now."

Over with Leo, the boy would turn when Jak approached him, asking for food. "Oh, uh.... sure." He said, before bending down and grabbing a small bag of consumables. He handed it to Jak without much hesitation. "Here ya go."

darkred darkred P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Crow Crow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Lealan chuckles while taking a drag of her own. "We had our own orginzation. Birthed from the ashes of fhe Protectorate. After the Earth was destroyed and Dreadwing was slain, every two bit criminal with a dream of ruling rhe underworld started to crawl out of the woodwork. I was called in as one of the last Protectorates alive. We built ourselves up from a pair of barely funded idiots on a rock floating in space, to a proper station for our office, respected and .wirh enough manpower to send the interns out to fetch donuts."
Venom Snake Venom Snake Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

23 minutes ago
KZXDzEl.png

E7723F704CC1EC793FC28B887415BB193D857BB7

Weapons from BGB:
Sniper Rifle
Pistol
----------------------------------
Weapons list:

Heavy Weapons
Some weapons can be picked up from dead human enemies, or shot off of machines. The following weapons cannot be purchased from merchants, and their ammo cannot be crafted.

Melee Weapons

Stealth Weapons

Gifts given by Kassandra:
Dark arrow
Electric arrow
Death arrow

Aloy's eyes widened as the cowboy came first Arthur, and then.... Ikaros?! That means someone was nearby.

But who would come in a giant metal sui-

Unless... the META came back alive!

NO!

Aloy stopped in her tracks, trying to keep her calm.

She held out her arm, letting Ikaros come to her as she meant to calm the Golden Eagle.

But something made her afraid as she was debating attacking the same man that made her and her allies lives miserable, inside, her gut feeling was telling her something else.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Attachments

• 1591301781275.png
    1591301781275.png
    348.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
vFb1GL3.png

page-2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forms:
Dark Jak
Light Jak

Weapons:
Morph gun:
16 mods

Armor:
Mar's armor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

page-2

Jak nodded "Thanks, Leo." He nodded and looked inside the pack of foods, taking out whatever was inside.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM. NPCS)

Attachments

• 1591302022639.png
    1591302022639.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back