Lilith
Lilith.png
Scarecrow merely ignored Lilith (And Lucky's) annoying singing in his ear so she had to find a different way to annoy him maybe. "Hmm...maybe I should try hitting him at the back." She thought to herself as she looks over the back of his shoulder, so she does just that as she floats at the back of his head and shoots a large spirit at it.
If Scarecrow turned around he would see Lilith teasing him. "What's the matter big guy something bothering you?"

Interactions:

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Scarecrow)

"H-h-he's already broken our friends. I won't let Wesker b-b-b-break you, too!" Megumin kept her feet planted firmly on the floor, staring back at Blake with fierce, determined eyes. "You th-th-think you've won, but I'll stay d-d-d-defiant to my last breath!" The Sparta Laser was already aimed clear at Wesker, all she had to do was remain frigid as she pressed the trigger.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

As the yo-yos are about to make contact to Soma, he decides that enough is enough. Unfazed by the incoming impact, Soma widens his eyes and then, everything froze.

Zephyr
Stop time.

Eight seconds is all Soma needs to get everything done. Though he admits that using this soul is rather useless.

Soma slices off the strings of the yo-yos and then he casually walks over to Tandem to deliver a hard sucker punch.

He walks over to a down Shanoa and kicks her on the wound.

Soma looks up at the enlarge Scarecrow, but doesn't seem to mind him.

He walks over to Wesker, going pass Megumin who fired her laser, which is frozen in midair.

Soma slashes Wesker's throat with his Death's Scythe.

He keeps the scythe and pulls out Excalibur, the literal sword in the stone, and crushes him with it.

He grabs Weaker and throws him into the laser before going to Megumin's side.

He gets his Positron Rifle and pulls the trigger.

"Time...resumes..."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching P PopcornPie

Lealan sits watching as the others in their demon forms run amok. She tilts her head to the side before smacking herself in the head. "Wait, if this guy's gimmick is manipulating fear, then we just gotta stop feeling it!"
[DISABLE AMYGDALA? Y/N]
[Y]
[WARNING, DANGER RESPONSE MAY BE LOWERED IF THE AMYGDALA IS SHUT DOWN. CONTINUE? Y/N]
[Y]
[. . . AMYGDALA DISABLED]

Lealan blinks as the Fear Toxins effects fade, with it's anchor to her mind neutered, she Looks over the ratty mansion. "Oh, We never left the horror locale, did we?" She spies Megumin and Blake confronting Wesker, and wonders when he had arrived. "I better go say hi!" She skips over to the little standoff. "HEY GUY'S! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!" She brazenly shouts at them.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Angery Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie @EveryoneElse

As Whisper finally got rid of the ink on her eyes, her vision shifts being pricked by another needle. Her eyes now shot open as she saw the horrific sight of everyone ganging on Tangle. Beating on her like she's an enemy. Abusing her body in ways that cannot be described without getting banned

IMG_20200731_050851.jpg

"T...Tangle..." Whisper whimpered at the sight, dropping the pistol she's meant to shoot with. This...This is everything she meant to stop. This is everything she's supposed to be fighting against!

"Oh, enough with the psychological bullshit!" Meanwhile, Hiryu yelled at the Scarecrow, directing his swarm to attack the mad doctor, attempting to search for some kind of vial of antidote in his person. If it is some kind of virus, there must be an antidote!

Even if there isn't one, he could try using Another Zi-O II's bodystate reversal. Then again, he hasn't had any luck on using it when he did the few times. Regardless, the Another Rider would soon interrupted by a sudden cry.

IMG_20200731_050814.jpg

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" The unusually loud yell of an emotionally broken wolf as Hiryu turned and greeted with a mighty swing to the gut, causing the Another Rider to stumble backwards.

"Hrrnk--?! W-Whisper?!" Hiryu clutched his abdomen, reeling from the pain of getting hit. "Dammit...Forgot about you...!" He groaned, soon ducking as Whisper lunged at the Another Rider attempting to smash his face in. "Whisper, wake the hell up! No one's really there!"

"SO YOU DON'T EVEN SEE HER AS A PERSON?!" Whisper roared at her former comrade, snarling as she bore her fangs, raising her Wispon as she charges at Hiryu.

"No, that's not what I--!" Hiryu narrowly dodged the Wispon assault, bending his body backwards and floating about, weaving through her attacks before flying even farther back. "Look, we've been through this song and dance before, Whisper! 'Tangle' isn't really--!"

"SHUT UP! NOT A WORD!" Whisper hissed as she shakily held her Wispon with two hands. "I...I trusted you!" She once again attempted to his Hiryu with an overhead strike, prompting Hiryu to simply catch it, holding onto it as he detransformed.

"WOULD YOU PLEASE FUCKING LISTEN TO ME?!" Hiryu yelled at the Wolf, glaring at her. "We're NOT the enemy here!" Hiryu pointed at the Scarecrow with his free hand. "That motherfucker over there is the one who tangled your precious Tangle! HE'S the one to blame here!" Hiryu scolded the wolf, hoping she'll listen to him.

The scenery changes went unnoticed by the Another Rider until the roof came crashing down, greeting him with the sight of the giant Scarecrow, which caused him to scoff.

"If I didn't know we're on drugs, I would've busted out Another Kuuga." Hiryu commented, accidentally letting his guard down, allowing Whisper to regain control of her weapon! "FUCK!" He rolled to the side, yelling to the other sane ones. "OI! EVERYONE, FORGET ABOUT THE ONES WHO WERE MIND FUCKED FOR NOW, FOCUS ON SCARECROW! WE BEAT HIM, OUR FRIENDS GO BACK TO NORMAL!" He called out to the others before getting knocked back once more, this time towards Lucky.

"Lucky...Thank god you're still sane...!" Hiryu groaned as grabbed the bunny's foot, unaware that he lost his memories. "Do the thing what you always do! Use the Jade or whatever the hell you call it, I don't give a shit! JUST FUCK THE ENEMY UP!!" He instructed as he stood up, groaning and wincing in pain as Whisper as she charges after him and Lucky, still seeing everyone as her enemy. Hiryu took out his new Ridewatch, twisting its face as he ran off towards the giant Scarecrow.

BARLCKXS!

A faint light glowed on his hips, a clock like driver with two holsters appearing in front of his waist. He pressed the top, spinning it as he attaches the watch, causing bells to chime.

RIDER TIME! KAMEN RIDER! BARLCKXS!

"Henshin!" Hiryu said allowed as his body bursts into red flames, a golden ring spinning around, forming his armor yet again. From his buckle, he drew his sword, charging towards the monster with no regard for his safety. "YOU DON'T SCARE ME YOU CHEAP CGI LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER!" Hiryu roared, swinging his sword at whatever Scarecrow shoots his way.

"Grandpa? Gwen? Kevin? Rook?"

Big Chill's eyes widened.

"RUBY NO!!!"

his palms were placed on his head.

"If only everything could be changed with the snap of a finger... if only... wait, it can. I'm Ben Tennyson after all. I can do anything."

Big Chill smacks the emblem on his chest. Before everyone, a being with skin decorated in stars popped in his place.

latest

"ALIEN X!"

Alien X, as this form was called, would control these 'demons' that were attacking his loved ones, moving them away from these loved ones as he placed torturous things on them, like guillotines, oversized mousetraps and anvils that dropped on their heads like one of those old cartoons.

Repeatedly.

"Serves you right, serves you right! This is what happens when you mess with my friends! This is what happens when you mess with my family! With all this power, I could wipe you all out of existence just by standing here! But that would be far too easy - for you!

KNOW MY PAIN! FOREVER."

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Chungchangching Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Lealan had snapped herself out of it, thank the gods!

"L-l-lealan, you m-m-must be careful!" The archmage would give her a light hug if the Floran got close enough. "You m-m-might get a th-th-third dose! Stay close, and keep ev-v-verybody comforted!"

In half an eye-blink, Soma had stormed into the little cluster, positioning himself right next to Megumin with a rifle in hands. "Soma! Don't do anyth-th-thing crazy. I haven't really hurt a-a-anyone!"

"Uh..." Lucky just looked at the demonic form of Hiryu. "I dunno what you mean by 'sane', but it looks like you need a hand, huh? I'm fighting for me new best friend, who this guy sent bullies after! Only..." He shyly pawed at the ground. "I don't know how I can help, sir, I'm not a demon. Heck, I don't even remember getting here."

Thus, he at first thought of just giving up and sitting out...and then the wolf-like mass of flesh that was Whisper showed up. "AAAAAAAAAH! I DEFINITELY REMEMBER BEING AFRAID OF WOLVES! STEP ON IT!" He clung to Hiryu's back as he shifted in shape, only to freak out some more. "AAAAAH! ME FINGERS! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME FINGERS?!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu

The flame-fueled punch from Kyou was enough to cause Scarecrow to lean back in pain, having created a gaping hole in his sternum. The hole was lined with a dripping, pitch black liquid, though just as soon as it had been made, it sealed itself back up. "Your allies' fear fuels me." With that, he swiped towards Kiryou again.

"Oh, no..." Wesker would chuckle as he looked at his deformed arm. "This is the result of a much more... personal project that I've been working on..." Without a second to spare, Wesker sped over to Blake at a speed faster than a bullet, and then punched her in the stomach, before delivering another fast punch to her jaw. Each punch would feel like a train to her skin, as if the man had some form of superhuman strength.

Once again, Scarecrow merely waved his hand, turning Lilith's spirit to another demon, which fired right back at the ghost girl! The same would happen with Hiryu's swarm. One wave of his hand, and they were under his control, and he redirected them to attack Hiryu. Unfortunately, though, Hiryu was unable to find an antidote.

Wesker, meanwhile, wouldn't be able to react when Soma stopped time, slashed his throat, crushed him beneath stone, and then shot him with a rifle. Surely this would have been enough to incapacitate him, right? Well, while all of Soma's attacks hit him with pinpoint precision, as time began to resume, he would notice that Wesker was instantly healing from all of his attacks! The gash in his throat sealed itself up, the wound on his head from the stone sword disappeared, and the bullet wounds merely sealed themselves up as well.

"Is that really your best move?" Wesker asked, before making his move. His tendril-like arm shot forward, wrapping itself around Soma, completely shrouding him in darkness. Slowly, it curled around his throat, threatening to choke him to death! In the meantime, Wesker stopped paying attention as his arm did its thing, instead focusing now on Alien X.

tenor.gif

"Finally... an opponent worthy of my time..."

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Chungchangching Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Zamasu Zamasu Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Lealan snickers and then laughs at Lucky. "It wouldn't Matter if he gave me a third dose! I basically Lobotomized myself, and CAN'T feel fear anymore!" She smiles fondly at the rabbit, before tossing a bundle of Ten Red Stim Packs on the ground. "Here, if anyone want's to use them, they're here!" She then turns to Wesker and the Wrapped Soma. "Hey buddy, you got this?" She grins at the white haired man.
P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @NotHallucinatingPeoples

cooltext358103081852564.png

Screenshot_20200726-144357.jpg

"Awww man, oh boy! Here we go again with the chaotic scenes! I'm gonna need something more than just a Laser Blazer this time because this thing is running hot & it won't be no good use anymore. Hmmmmmmmmm..... 🤔"

Kanon stops and pauses to think about his next attack, until he started remembering Dennis giving him his Tech shirt before stepping into the generator ending up in Crime Alley.

"Wait a minute! 💡💡💡 Now why the hell didn't I think about this shit before???!!!!! Gotta move away to the side for a great introduction."

Kanon moves to a safer spot while Scarecrow & Wesker are being distracted so that he'd be unrecognizable & swaps from his Regular Blue shirt to his Math Tech shirt & uses his Tablet to activate an Inventory screen for Kanon to just throw in & then it closes.

Finally, wearing the shirt he's been waiting for, his Ultimate weapon that'll surely be great use of help, is here and ready to engage for battle!!!

Screenshot_2020-07-26_140801.jpg

He is here, and no longer Mr. Latt will be the name in this Super form, but none other than THE MATHEMATICIAN, GELOSIA!

"Geeeeeeeeeez, aight then, LET'S PARTY!!!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Chungchangching Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Zamasu Zamasu Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict did a little tap dance in his gas mask, for he knew he was safe from the scary man now! Even Josh did a little samba.
Then an anvil fell on Benedict’s head crushing him and Josh instantly
Ah! Josh! Another test of strength! Come on my bird slave......prove your Herculean strength.
Benedict would say in a muffled voice under the anvil.
Josh however was very weak, so this would take a while.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Crow Crow
@ anyone else​

"I-m-m-mediate healing, of c-c-course!" Megumin dodged Wesker's returned attacks, and countered with more blasts from her Spartan Laser. She'd slacked off on remembering Samus and Mao Mao's lessons before, but this was the final exam.

As she unloaded years' worth of being underestimated, an anvil narrowly dropped on her head. As she bounced and rolled away, her eyes caught sight of Alien X going berserk. There was only one person who could unleash that kind of power!...Well, two, but Benedict was more interesting in performing smooth jazz. "Ben?!"

Now, she would really have to get crazy to reach Ben. There was a trick Mao Mao had spoken of, he'd trained her in this skill behind Samus's back.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

Megumin had fallen into the fountain yet again. As she groggily lifted her soaked form out of the water, she whined at the cat, "Mao Mao, this just doesn't work!"

"You're not moving your feet fast enough." The cat explained bluntly. "Come on, you were coming along there! Again!"

Unwilling to argue with the person who'd saved her, Megumin stepped back to the starting point, and tried again. She was to hop as quickly as possible across several variously shaped platforms, getting from one roof to another.

"And...go!"

With Mao Mao's command, Megumin landed one foot on the top of a wooden pole, hopped across planks and cinder blocks, even finally managed to land both heels on the half-tire...only to trip on another plank and tumble onto the mattress floor.

"That was good!" The sheriff clapped. "You're finally getting the hang of really twisting your feet."

"I'm not as good as it as a cat, though..."

"That's okay. Samus isn't, either." Mao Mao helped her up, giving her a clear view of his safe green eyes. "Samus wouldn't give up, either."

Right, Samus. Of course she wanted to be like Samus!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She felt doubt settling in her stomach, but Alastor's surprise appearance got her right out of it. She started to run from the creature, shooting at him. There was no time to think. "Mao Mao, be with me..."

She used Hiryu's incoming swarm as stepping stones to reach the floating alien! This wasn't perfect, of course, and she kept falling through the swarm. Fortunately, Alien X's falling projectiles were there to catch her! Besides, when she fell to the ground, she'd dust herself off and try again! The multiverse needed her most boundless perseverance!

Once she finally made it, she hugged Alien X around his neck, speaking directly into his ear. "B-b-ben! It's okay, we're all h-h-here...You can d-d-do this! Your f-f-family's okay, they're s-s-safe at home! You can't let S-s-scarecrow and Wesker def-f-feat you, or that'll ch-ch-change!"

Crow Crow

Last edited:

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

Normally, Soma would struggle to break free from Wesker's crap. Instead...
"...Heh...hehehe...hehehehe....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

He laughs just as Alastor has been summoned to cut the tentacles of it's master...and then proceeds to slash the throat of Lealan and then goes on to stab Megumin. Talk about getting things complicated.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lilith
Lilith.png
Unfortunately for her Scarecrow waved his hand over the spirit and it turned into a demon. "HOLY CRAP!" Lilith exclaims as she demon rushes straight for her, She then heard Lealan ask if anyone needed any stim packs and shout. "No thanks not right now!" But then she had to do a double take because everyone was fighting each other and she's just like:
1596154677313.png

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Scarecrow)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Lealan)

--Geh! Looks like this guy is a tough piece of work, alright...! Fear heals him...So some sort of creepy fear god? Honestly, Kyou didn't like to believe that this man could be comparable to a god but knowin' him, he'd probably make the comparison anyway. And with how gods and kami work on his world...This certainly hit a familiar spot to home. He had to trust his teammates to snap out of it. The more were fearless, the better!

"Blah blah blah! Jeez, listen to ya, ya sound edgier than a Hot Topic!"
...Wait, how did he know what a--

Before Kyou could react, one of Kyou's allies he hadn't met yet attacked him. Or, well, that's what it supposed to be. As the anvils and other wacky-looking weapons appeared around him, Kyou would be moving so quickly they would be dropping on empty air the moment they fell down. As such, in the adult's vision- one of his allies was helping him! Or Crane was trying to attack him somehow...Either way, he grinned. He knew what to do.

"Y'ALL KEEP GOIN'! I HAVE A PLAN! ...PLEASE DON'T KILL ONE ANOTHER?"

The first thing he said was a plan so dumb it was more of action than him actually having a plan. The second...Wasn't gonna happen anytime soon.

...Three things happened simultaneously, and Crane could just watch as Kyou punched his face with enough force to dizzy him a little bit with his hands, before...

...All at once, a guillotine, mousetrap, and oversized anvil made their way at very high speeds between the man-spot Crane's legs had, alongside every other man.

...AH-

Alien X too stared back at Wesker.

"There's something different about this guy, but as long as I'm a god, I can make him grovel."

Alien X would slowly hover towards Wesker.

Whatever Megumin just said, and whether Alien X got it, was unknown, but he did say one thing.

"They will not. They will never."

He would continue hovering towards Wesker.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

"Aaaahhhh... no more Bean Counters... NO MORE BEAN COUNTERS!"

Agent Penguin was being pinned to the ground by an anvil.​

Okay...okay...progress? Was Ben flying towards Wesker meant to be progress? Honestly, she was quite nervous, but Megumin wouldn't leave a friend to fight his fears alone. "Th-that's right! Wesker's the bad guy! Y-y-you're protecting your family and f-friends this way, think about it! And I'll hang on, I'll k-k-keep you safe in reality!" Her eyes were glowing like fresh embers. "L-l-let me help you. I know I l-l-look terrifying, but my heart h-hasn't changed." From the top of Alien X's scalp, she would bring on the Spartan Laser beams!

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Benrey
After hearing those words of encouragement, he finally got back up and decided that he won’t gonna stand around and do nothing, as he got back up with his Passport primed and ready to shoot at the enlarged Scarecrow, ignoring the falling torture devices from the sky that was eventually used on the same giant scarecrow. Aiming his passport, he fires two dark matter balls at the man, hoping to at least hit the jewels....
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Gretar
Still holding the gun to his head, he watched as the single figure, along with another aimed their weapons at him, mostly at the gun, probably trying to stop him from doing the deed he was about to commit.

He didn’t mind tho, because all it took was one pill of the trigger, and nothing can stop the bullet from firing into his skull..... but all of this seemed wrong, especially when the former left in order to fight some larger demon in the background. He.... he didn’t know what to do..... but he just sigh, as he slowly pulled the trigger, him preparing to fire the weapon..... until he quickly aimed the gun into the air and fired, shooting the final bullet in the chamber right into the air, where it fire and hit nothing in particular.

He..... he had conquered his fear, for he downer want to do either option, and instead, threw the gun at the ground, as he yelled out
“If fear is something you want to control us with.... THEN I WONT BE SCARED AT ALL, FOR MY ALLIES GUIDE ME IN THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT, AND HELP ME REACH THE SAFETY OF THE LIGHT, FOR MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AND THOSE WHO ALSO LIVE IN THE MULTIVERSE, FOR I FIGHT FOR THEM....!” as he waited for what would happen next......
@ To whomst it may concern

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

The Old Mansion
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

As Weiss caught Blake, stepping back, she only made a dirty, but fearful look towards Wesker, who had disguised himself as Jason. Just the fact that Wesker revealed himself only added fuel to her "we're in an illusion" flame, when she had already found it suspicious that Jason was not acting how he normally should. Now, she was ready to outright state that they were not in Wakanda after all.

So, she did.

"This isn't Wakanda that we're in, right? Right?" As she questioned the malevolent CEO, she, too, experienced "Wakanda" fade away, making way for an old, abandoned mansion to take the fake "city"'s place. Unlike with her previous hallucination, however, Wakanda didn't shatter; rather, it just...faded. However, while that was going on, a gigantic Scarecrow blew the roof of the mansion wide open, revealing a bright orange sky that reflected an orange hue upon everyone and everything within the area.

Before she could focus on either Scarecrow, or the still-entranced Yang, however, Megumin suddenly put herself between Blake and Wesker, potentially compromising herself in the process. Blake had already told him to stay out, but Megumin chose to stand her ground.

Gulping, Weiss said nothing, only generating a Gravity Glyph that she instructed to follow her around wherever she goes, prepared to get her out of the way.

And then...something happened.

While she looked up to see Scarecrow himself, she saw him...in addition to a guillotine. That was starting to fall onto her. Quickly, she got out of the way, but as she did so, Blake was given two powerful punches seemingly out of nowhere. She looked and saw that Wesker had "teleported" right to her!

"No!" Weiss gritted her teeth, then quickly generated a front-facing Glyph. As she did so, she switched to Lightning and pressed the trigger on her rapier before poking through the middle of her Glyph, producing a stroke of lightning that potentially headed towards Wesker.

— — — — —

Yang's petrified stare went on.

Just the thought of her sister being treated like a pinata, bursting into flames, with no hope for her own survival, was already starting to take hold. Even when she had kept Ember Celica activated and ready, and even when she engaged her Aura, she just...stood there.

She found herself continuing to struggle between whether or not her friends were genuinely attacking her long-dead sister...and whether she truly was in Wakanda. She could faintly hear voices fairly far from her, but there was only so much information to extract from something that has been obscured. Megumin's call was the only thing that she was able to hear loud and clear, but even then, it was barely like that at first.

Yang didn't say anything; her hands turned to tightened, trembling fists, as she tried to take into consideration what Megumin had said. She was already trying to fight the temptations, as well as the implanted notion that the MPF would just turn on her and her friends.

The one thing she didn't expect was a sudden impact on the top of her head that made her come crashing down onto the ground.

"GAH!" Yang shriveled up from the pain of the anvil. Although her Aura had completely prevented the anvil from breaching her head wide open for unlucky eyes to see, she still felt some of the pain. Slowly, however, the temptation to believe in Scarecrow's fabrications was starting to fade. Heavily breathing, she slowly hovered her hand in random directions, as she meandered a couple inches away from where she was, trying to find the source of the fading pain. Eventually, she laid her hands on what seemed to be an invisible object.

She gasped silently. She was right; it was a trick Scarecrow played. This time, she was not going to make the mistake of running again; she was prepared to fight.

Her breaths became slightly even heavier. She furrowed her eyebrows...then her irises turned blood red. As she did so, she focused all of her remaining will into forcibly breaking free from the fear toxin's effects, this time with a solid assurance that whatever she was seeing was not real.

"HEY!" Yang yelled. "You're trying to trick me again, aren't you?!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Wesker, Scarecrow), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake), P PopcornPie (Megumin)

Last edited:
dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Terrified, Protective, Lonely
Tags: (Leo, GM)
, ,

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Here's a fun fact... Despite all of the difficulties of his upbringing, all of the pain and suffering afflicted by his forcefully isolated life in the Pheonix Clan, Sage had never been put through physical punishment. Ever. He had suffered all sorts of psychological ones. Taking blame for things he hadn't done or where completely out of his control; Getting thrown extra unwanted chores as some sort of attonement; Receiving lecture after lecture after lecture, never really being told how to mix his mistakes; Given explanations that were often cryptic and confused more than helped... The list could go on and on and on...

But still, even with all of that, he had never been attacked, hit... It just remained on the verbal. Well, probably because you could abuse a broken spirit orally continuously and, unless it snapped, never have it fight back. Meanwhile, physical punishment could have easily registered as a life-threatening situation and set him off. Yes, no one ever got close enough to him to actually be able to apply said punishment. In a way, the fact that people were scared of him had worked in his favor. As desolate and realistic as it might be.

Why you're been told all this? Well-

The Kitsune's shaking had not been enough, all it had taken out of him was one or other mumble but it seemed as if he'd stay unconscious. That is, until he had gotten slapped by the tail. It wasn't a kind slap and the presence of fur did nothing to soften it either. As soon as the hit had connected, Sage had been sprung awake as if the world was suddenly coming to an end! It wasn't just confusion, no, this was outright TERROR. His gaze had immediately re-took its fiery color with a bright glow and multiple lamps by the desk had blown up and caught on fire, ironically enough as he had kind of already done the first time around.

"A-ALEXIS?!", he had asked with an erratic gaze, trying to make sense of what was even happening as his heart beat fast, "Why did you-"

And before he could have finished the question, not-Alexis had released a string of unusually angry and vulgar vocabulary. He froze, knowing very well who this probably was. The worst integrand of the mind-chorus; The loudest, inciting, profane and promiscuous one, who he wished deeply to never ever ever have to deal with again. The pyromancer's expression was an odd mix of dread, embarrassment and worry.

"The Goddess of The Flames..!", he had gasped, already trying to take distance from Her.

In fact, trying didn't even cut it. He shook, struggled, pushed away, just about everything in his power to free himself from the fox tails' grip. Eventually, his maneuver had brought Sage to fall backwards into the ground, which hurt, but adrenaline just kept telling him to go even farther as he backed away from Her for more or less another feet. The temperature started to rise, and fast.

"W-what did You do to Alexis??!", the young man accused mid-terror, before directing his gaze behind Kagutsuchi as if someone else was there, "Alexis, help! She wants to force me into a Take-Over!!"

Who came to his rescue had not been the motherly woman he had bonded with, but Orbeck. The sorcerer had realized that something was amiss and come to assess the situation, of which the Descendant had been very grateful for... Until the man decided to tap Her shoulder, then he could only gasp with exasperation.

"NO! Don't touch Her!!", he had reached out with an arm as if trying to stop him.

The black Kitsune made some kind of introduction at the other and complained about how She apparently had a score to settle with the Entity. Had the two met before?? Sage had to rattle his brain for a moment trying to recall anything that might have indicated such, since well, he couldn't exactly remember anything that the Entity did during the Take-Over. He'd eventually get something, Alexis apologizing about Kagutsuchi, waaaay back in Gravity Falls, the first thing that she had told him once they were in the Nightmare Realm. ...Welp.

Not only he had to deal with The Goddess of The Flames now, She was dead-set in seeing him through the Take-Over to squabble with Toayî... This was, not good. Alexis, where did you go? WHY did you leave??

The pyromancer had never got the chance to really register the fact that they were back in Wakanda, as just as he had feared Kagutsuchi attacked Orbeck. The Kitsune had first caressed his chin, which had already been unnerving and merely a moment later taken the sorcerer by the neck. Sage panicked wondering what to do. He considered flame-throwing Her, but hesitated because, Alexis! Sure, rationally he understood it wasn't actually Alexis, but when he looked at her he could just see his fellow fire-magic user.
And he couldn't just, just attack her like that!!

Before he could muster the resolve to actually do something, he felt something prick him in the neck, a hand instinctively raising to where the pain came from. And then everything starting getting really weird. Reality itself seemed to crumble before his eyes bathed in a hideous orange-yellow light. The loud cacophony of screams, screeches and other noises has startled him, releasing a middle-high pitched fearful noise. His frightened faze darted everywhere and nowhere at once, glancing but registering nothing. When it had finally returned to where it once was Kagutsuchi, Orbeck and even Yang that had been nearby had been morphed into creatures out of someone's twisted imagination as a voice taunted in the background, daring him to shoot...

Shoot?!

Sage glanced at his hands and saw a small handgun!

"EEEEK!!"

As several objects combusted spontaneously all around them, the pyromancer had acted on first instinct. He had thrown the weapon away with all the strength he could muster, wanting it to be as far away from him as humanly possible!! Sage wasn't worried about where it would go or who it might hit, he just wanted it GONE YESTERDAY. He absolutely hated those things, vowing to never ever ever ever even pick one of those abominations up!! He wasn't like, scared of them, well maybe a bit after Erron Black, he just thought that they were incredibly VILE INVENTIONS. Which might be weird, but good luck convincing him of otherwise!

With the depraved instrument of DEATH away from him, the Descendant scrambled back up and made a run for it towards the next wall. Normally, he'd go hide behind Alexis when things got scary, seeking comfort. But Alexis wasn't there this time... Having reached the edge of the room, Sage slid down against it, sobbing and drawing a half-circle around him in the air, raised up his arm to light up the incomplete circumference on fire. It erupted upwards into a dome-like shield, basically attaching itself to the wall and floors, putting him in a fiery solid safety bubble. Scared and without knowing what to do, he curled up into himself, having to maintain the arms up to hold the shield in place, and trembling called for help.

"Alex-!", he cut the name remembering that the Kitsune was nowhere to be found, "LEO!!! LEO, WHERE ARE YOU?!!"

Was there even anything Leo could do??? He didn't know! But he was terrified, powerless and so so fragile...

"SOMEBODY HEEEELP!!!", he continued to cry out, "Hershel?! A-anyone... p-please..."

And then had come Benedict's attempt to knock him out with Benrey's stun gun. Since Sage had been closed off in his shield, the stun clip had met with the surface of the construct, releasing its charge into the solid-fire frame. For the afflicted pyromancer, all he saw was one of those twisted beasts trying to target him. Unable to tell illusion from reality, he had extended his arms further away from him in a sudden desperate motion. The fire bubble would expand and break into a burst of flames aiming to distance everything else from his location.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!", and more objects would catch on fire in the background.

Unfortunately, Benedict's disturbance and the Descendent's subsequent defense had left the perfect opening for Scarecrow to hit him with the new syringe. Again, he felt the prick to his neck and a panicked voice would begin screaming for help too... Leo's voice.

What Sage saw now was Leo, about to get mauled to death by the many creatures he had run away from earlier. Without a second thought, he got back up with a jolt, the fire-aura burning around him and went for a sprint. The pyromancer drew a circumference in the air, around Leo's alledged position, and after they lit up slightly, according to the motion of his arm a tube of flames would come to life, hoping to shield his best friend from his attackers and perhaps also force the monsters to retreat.

He kept running towards the other, eventually hopping inside the tube himself and immediately clinging to that which his mind registered as being Leo. Sage had hug the other from the back, tight, summoning his wings. Similarly as to how he did to shield himself from hits, the constructs expanded beyond it's usual shape, and yet different from those times, the end result was a massive pair of wings; Folding towards the front and enclosing both teens inside, well kind of. The temperature would be less the typical oven heat and more of a gentle sunny day.

With Leo safe, the tube of flame died-down, though the reminiscing flames were still present, on ground level. With tears in the corners of his eyes, the Descendant had brought in his friend even closer. Sage was never an attacker... The offensive was never his game.
He was a defender, first and foremost.

"Don't worry, I got you... I'll protect you...", 'with my life, if I have to...'

Alexis was gone for some reason, possessed by Kagutsuchi. Hershel could somehow see him, but not really help in any way. Lucy... Well, he had shut her away afraid of what she actually thought of him. Leo was all that he had left now.

"Please, don't leave me too..."

And that was all, he ignored everything else. As long as he could keep Leo safe he couldn't care less about the rest of the chaos or his fears or problems. Leo was all that mattered right now and he'd keep shielding him like this until things were finally back to normal.

Last edited:
Down below her, more and more people were breaking themselves free from the horrific toxin, and it made Megumin's pounding heart take a little break to flutter instead!

"YANG! G-G-GRETAR! UP HERE!" Megumin waved her hands toward Yang especially. "Woohoo! I k-n-n-new you could do it! Please, remind me to h-h-h-hug you once this is over! First, however, help me g-g-get Ben and Whisper under control!"

...Then a plume of flames reminded her that this was far from over. "SAGE!" Oh, how could she have been so stupid?! That poor pyromancer! "Ch-ch-change of plans! Help Sage! Give it your b-b-best Leo impression!" As much as she'd love to help the boy herself, no way could she survive a fall from Alien X's height.

Meanwhile, Lucky had an unsettled feeling rising up on his back. "H-h-hey, I keep seeing that fox girl getting torn to shreds. She's calling for someone named 'Lucky', is that me?" He curled up a little tighter across Hiryu's back. "What do you think, should I do something?"

marc122 marc122 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Crow Crow
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
Lealan would blink as her neck is slit open. She raises a hand and feels the wound, and then shrugs, injects a Red Stim Pack into herself to heal the wound, then draws her Neo Magnum and shoots several bolts of plasma at Soma and Wesker. "Hey asshole! I don't feel fear, Anger is still functional you Team Killing Fucktard!"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Zamasu Zamasu

--Barlckxs || Whisper The Emotionally Broken Wolf--
Interaction thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Crow Crow

Before Hiryu could've even reach the giant Scarecrow, he was stopped in his tracks by a giant guillotine of some sort, hopping back right before it could've hit his head--as if he's been using his precognition ability.

"Close, close!" Hiryu sighs as he continued to charge towards the giant Scarecrow, his blade glowing red before sending a red energy slash towards the base of the giant, as if guessing that the real Scarecrow was merely there. However, as he threw the slash, Whisper struck him in the back, luckily missing Lucky. Speaking of Lucky, the rabbit asked if Lucky was actually him. "The hell is wrong with you right now--That's you! YOU'RE Lucky!" Hiryu glanced back to answer before forcing to block Whisper's overhead strikes. "And right now, the Lucky I know wouldn't give a DAMN about that Fox and charge right towards the source that caused all this chaos and bite him in the ass! You wanna know why?" He asked, pushing Whisper back, "Because you're Lucky goddammit! And Lucky knows when his mind's fucking with him! He knows when to feel and when to be harsh! And right now, I need you to recall who you are and all of your anger!" He gritted his teeth, stopping to try and block those that are dropping on him. "You're like me. You've dedicated all your life to avenging the ones you've loved. Trying to kill the ones who took away your peaceful life, and pushing everyone else so that you don't have to see them go...That's why I want you be brave now, Lucky!" He glanced at the rabbit on his back. "Use your nose, and smell the true Scarecrow!"

All this time, Hiryu's been tanking the hits from the falling objects while Whisper staggers, occassionally dodging to attack.

For some reason, Hiryu snapped at Lucky, and he recoiled. He was Lucky?! And Lucky was some harsh, vengeful brute?! B-but he didn't remember! "Okay. Okay!" He whined, rolling around as Whisper struck them. "I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll try. Remember, you've got such a loud, growly voice. Um...okay, bravery. I guess getting this wolf to stop would be pretty brave!" His teeth chattered as he gripped Whisper, climbing her shoulder and murmuring into her ear. "Hey, um, you heard him, right? You're, uh...whoever you are. You're a wolf! Big, gnarly, big teeth, independent and stuff. Can you help us out, please? If you do, I promise I'll buy you a nice, big dog biscuit!" No doubt Hiryu was facepalming, but it was a start.

Megumin, who had taken a big, flying leap off Alien X to tackle Whisper, would hopefully have better luck. She knew it was going to be a big risk, but what looked like Whisper threatening Lucky was the breaking point.

"Whisper! Wh-o-o-oever you're seeing isn't really there."
She pounded it into the wolf's mind as she changed her tackle into a loving embrace. "I kn-kn-know you're scared, but I also know that you're b-b-b-brave! We're not demons, Whisper, we're y-y-your friends, and we're fighting very h-h-hard to defeat the ones who did this to you!" She pointed to Scarecrow and Wesker. "We n-n-n-need you free, Whisper! T-t-tangle is counting on you!" She forced the wolf to stare into her eyes, to see the well of determination and trust which overflowed behind strongly glowing irises.

She would leave Whisper to choose her fate as she went the rest of the way down, only to remember that she was wingless. Her only option was to spread her cape out like a parachute...and it actually worked for some reason! Her plummet morphed into a rough, but much safer landing. Meanwhile, this narrator shrugged at her blatant disregard for physics.

"SAGE!" She knelt before the pyromancer, wasting no time in pulling him into a hug. "I know it d-d-d-doesn't look like it, but I'm here. L-leo isn't. He's in trouble, Sage, it's what S-s-scarecrow wants! You w-w-won't be able to save the real Leo if you let yourself give in!" She caressed his back and shoulders, nuzzling his cheeks. "I k-know you're stronger than this. Come on, fight the ultimate fight! Th-th-think about it, I'll t-t-tell Leo about your bravery, and he will be p-p-proud of you!"

Try as Sage might, she wouldn't let go.

Meanwhile, this narrator had the sinking feeling of guilt for having her characters steal the action yet again.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Users who are viewing this thread