--Barlckxs Vs. Whisper The Emotionally Broken Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

"She's...Well, you tried." Hiryu sighed, trying to pat the rabbit's head. He then held his blade with one hand as he took out another one of his watches. "Guess we'll do this the hard way." Right before he pressed the button for his watch, Megumin, who was now alive and well, entered the scene. "Megumin! You're alive!" Hiryu briefly celebrated before she told Whisper her spiel.

Crimson Demon said:
"Whisper! Wh-o-o-oever you're seeing isn't really there."

In Whisper's eyes, what appeared to be a crimson demon barely resembling a human approached her, telling her that her vision's faulty. The wolf growled, charging towards the crimson demon, raising her Wispon to smash while the Wisps get out of their canisters, slowing down Whisper as much as they can while Megumin closes in for a hug.

Crimson Demon(?) said:
"I kn-kn-know you're scared, but I also know that you're b-b-b-brave! We're not demons, Whisper, we're y-y-your friends, and we're fighting very h-h-hard to defeat the ones who did this to you!"

The wolf continued to snarl, as if not believing a word she's saying, until...

'Crimson Demon' said:
"We n-n-n-need you free, Whisper! T-t-tangle is counting on you!" She forced the wolf to stare into her eyes, to see the well of determination and trust which overflowed behind strongly glowing irises.

Whisper's eyes widened as she saw the demon shift from its monstrous appearance to shift back into a human's...it was Megumin, the so called Crimson Demon, the one who was first bummed out about losing her magic.

"M...Megumin..." Whisper muttered softly, shivering as she fell onto her knees. As Megumin left, she was left staring at an armored Hiryu with Lucky on his back, dropping the Wispon in her hand which she then glanced at. Did...Did she do this? "I...What have I...?"

"Stop talking." Hiryu's harsh voice perked Whisper's ears, causing the wolf to look up at the armored human as he approached the wolf. "Just...Don't say it." He sighs, crouching in front of her. "I know the spiel at this point, and I don't give a shit. All of us doesn't. Right now, what's important is you're back to your senses, alright?" He says, stretching a hand to the wolf as the Wisps circle around both Hiryu and Lucky, making little noises as if trying to thank them for not trying to harm their master. "Looks like your little buddies here agree." He says as he patted the Rocket Wisp, all of them returning to the canisters except for the Rocket one, who stared at Whisper's eyes in a reassuring, determined way. Nodding, stating that everything will be alright.

"Rocket...You're right." Whisper nodded, taking the human's hand as he helped her up, grabbing her Wispon in the process. "Thank you...All of you."

"As I said, it don't matter for now." Hiryu says, turning to the giant Scarecrow, clenching his fist. "Right now, we HAVE to deal with them." Hiryu says, glancing at Lucky. "Hey, there's gonna be an influx of smells later--if you can smell a human, tell me where to attack. I'm counting on you." Hiryu says, putting the watch back on its holder. "Alright, let's go!" He says, and the three charged off towards Scarecrow, to be met with his own Parka Ghosts.

However, it was dealt rather quickly with Whisper's rocket wisp clearing most of them out, and Hiryu rushed directly towards the giant Scarecrow while Whisper used the Float Wisp to get herself high enough to shoot a rocket at Wesker.

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Just as Akari had thought... this was another charade made by Scarecrow. Jason, or rather, the Jason of Scarecrow's creation, revealed the fear master's presence, and while Scarecrow spoke on and on about fear, Akari yawned.

That was, until Scarecrow stuck Akari in the neck with his syringes. Akari winced as he felt the needles plunge into his neck.

The world around him turned orange as screams rang out and Akari's allies appeared to twist into bald, demonic creatures.

There was also the pistol that had somehow appeared in his hand.
Akari looked at the pistol, then to his "allies". "Fear is a powerful thing, that much I will grant you, Scarecrow. Pain, insecurity... those and so many more distort a person's perception of the world, as you have done to all of us. But, you claim my allies are 'monsters' that will tear each other apart? Well..." Akari smirked as he tossed the pistol onto the ground. "These guys are no Neo Phantom Thieves, but you know what? They're still my friends. I've seen them fight and argue, yeah, but what relationship is truly perfect? It's the act of fighting, making up, and working past difficulties that make us stronger."

Akari then pointed to Scarecrow. "And, just now? You dared to use some cheap facsimile to prey on my own insecurities? Well... like fuck am I giving in to your charade. Even as far apart from my old friends as I am, they're still in my heart. They helped me when I was lower than I had ever been. And, see this scar on my neck? It's because of them that this scar didn't become a bleeding gash once more, that I'm still alive. You can't take that away from me, Scarecrow, no matter how much poisonous crap you inject into me."

Akari's resolve had caused False Wakanda to fall apart and reveal a decrepit mansion.

It was when Scarecrow distorted reality again through the toxin still coursing through Akari's body that he chuckled softly. "Please tell me you aren't serious. Freddy and the Shareholders already did something like this. Do you think you're being clever?" He commented when Scarecrow grew gigantic. "And, as for fear making us weak? Yeah... it does. But, it's when we overcome our fears that we get stronger."

Akari then summoned his Persona, the familiar power rush coursing through him. "So... I'm going to do just that. Now then, Kronos... let us enlighten this purveyor of terror, shall we?" Akari then cast Heat Riser on himself. His Offense, Defense, and Agility were all increased as he prepared to battle.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@ScarecrowShowdown
(Open for Interactions)

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Quite Serious
Interaction: Open

Jett will try to shoot her Vandal to Wesker right before she uses her Blade Storm in order to have some damage, she then think on her thoughts while trying to shoot 'Damn, he's strong but I don't his weakness. Maybe I should stun him a little right before I shoot that masked man.' She will try to shoot Scarecrow with her Vandal after she reloaded the magazine.

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Expression: Trying to shoot Scarecrow
Interaction: Open

Meanwhile Thorne was so busy shooting Scarecrow, she will look at Wesker trying to move right before she will use her slowing orb. She then continue to shoot Scarecrow more saying "Come on, where do I shoot the weakness!!!"

Megumin flashed Whisper a loving smile. Seeing Whisper be affected by this terrible toxin was bad enough, but the poor girl always went so hard on herself! It was a well deserved hug for certain, despite how downright terrifying it was to have put her face so close to the teeth of an enraged wolf, a wolf who most likely knew how to kill her ten different ways before her corpse hit the floor. "Aww, Whisper, don't b-b-beat yourself over it. Anyo-o-one would've done the same. What's important now is our r-r-revenge!" Then she grunted in pain. Sage's body heat was just about the same as the inside of a train's boiler, and she could feel thousands of dead skin cells being burned up into nothing. "S-s-sage, come on, I kn-n-now that's my friend underneath all th-th-these flames!"

Lucky, on the other hand, started to experience some vision change himself. "WOAH! Hey, wolf girl, you're losing your fleshy abominationess! So are you, big flying demon! W-what's going on?!" Uh oh, it looked like the Scarecrow's plan was finally working on him, albeit in reverse. "Uhhh?! Where are me friends going?! Where's the world I woke up in goin'?! Good gobstopper! H-has it all been a lie?!" His teeth chattered as he reluctantly took on this strange shapeshifter's request. "Whatever you say, uh, friend...? I don't know if I can really be callin' you a friend until I know for sure what's going on. Anyway, good thing we bunnies have such a sharp sense of smell. Um...Yeah, that Scarecrow guy is pretty hard to not smell!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Orbeck of Vinheim
Status: nightmares on top of nightmares, and Soma's former partner.
Condition : mentality stressed.​

What in bloody Izalth is going on at this point? What even... sage's dreaded reaction towards the two doses of fear toxin, Crane somehow turning into a giant, the appearance of Wesker and his superhuman feats, Ben turning into some start figure as random objects start to fall out of nowhere (one of witch being an anvil that nearly crushed him) the facade of Wakanda crumbling...

Yes, a few where some how able to defy the toxins in their systems, but really Orbeck is just feeling a sense of hopeless as the Archwizard made her attempts at snapping out those who are still effective. Was she doing this in the name of some... redemption for her actions? He will need to make certain that at a later point, a means to keep her from such unnecessary struggles like the ones she had faced. But now Orbeck struggles on what he can even accomplish, a means to keep the man with a sack on his head from just steamrolling them, if that's how you would say it.

But in the midst of this madness, Orbeck spots one ally that he had personally had to talk to, struggling to hold on to life as she was suffering from her wounds and the ice. To question how no one else came to her aid would be pointless in this environment. So he rushed over, grabbing an extra stem pack from a fear deprived Lealan. Takeing out his sword, he attempted to break the ice holding her in place, then came the stem packs as he attempted to apply them right by the leg, certainly safer than stabbing at the chest or neck. Now let's just hope she wasn't on her last legs.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

Soma turns to his side to see Lealan firing shots. He held his finger out and an energy shield is formed, blocking the shots.

latest

Final Guard
Gain iron-clad defense.

Meanwhile, Shanoa looks at Orbeck as he treats her. "Orbeck...Soma...is..."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

• After Todd spoke, introducing Crane, the latter appeared from the other side of the room. He began talking with Todd, who was an illusion, clearly, before quickly approaching Lucky. He'd already filled his syringe glove with a strange liquid and, before anyone could react, injected the rabbit with whatever was inside it. Taken aback, it took John a moment to respond. He reached for his rifle, but before he could get anywhere, Crane was already right in front of him. The four syringes sunk into Price's flesh, shocking the Brit. The liquid was quickly injected into him, as well, as he was powerless to stop it.

John stumbled back as his vision quickly changed, reality warping around him to create a new environment. His allies were turned into monstrous creatures, a horrifying sight. A sight which would only get worse as, in a moment, they began to attack each other. Tearing into flesh, biting into limbs, and consuming one another. He recoiled at the sight, face contorting in disgust, stepping back.

A gun appeared in Price's hand, which was already pointed at the grotesque beasts. His hands started shaking as his body was filled with fear, a kind much more powerful than he's ever felt before. Much more direct. He began walking backwards, away from the scene, gun pointed into the crowd of monsters. A small inkling of thought, of clarity, was telling him not to shoot.

"Fuckin' hell," his free hand was balled into a fist, pressed against his forehead in frustration as his jaw clenched shut. His knees nearly buckled from the conflict that broke out, limb to limb, telling to both attack the monstrosities and preventing him from doing so. "Fuck!"

Part of him knew it wasn't real, that it's an illusion. He's not here, he's not in Wakanda, he's not in Crime Alley. He's... somewhere, in the real world. He knows it. But he's losing control of himself. Reality slipping as fear sets in. The sight was monstrous. The sound- god, the sound. Yelps, growls, tearing, chewing. Flesh rending from flesh. It was grotesque, it was inhuman. It might as well be real, because he felt it. Every moment of it cut deeper and deeper into him, further and further losing control.

That inkling only carried him so far, as the beasts soon turned their attention to... his friends. Not those turned into beasts, but those he's fought beside longer than anyone else. MacTavish. Riley. Gaz. Others. Each of them helpless to the swarm. But Price can do something, can't he?

No!

He has to do something, anything. His gun points towards the mass of beasts.

No!

That's the fear he overcame, right? A fear of failure? Of powerlessness? He has to help! He can't fail them!

No!

"Get... away!" John's
    hand was trembling, a war of fear and reality being fought in every inch of his body.

No!

They were his allies, but not anymore. Now they're murderous beasts. Over two decades of experience have whittled away any hesitation when it comes to this. In a matter of life and death, hesitation means the latter. He's understands betrayal, what he's supposed to do.

"Soap!" Feeling himself slip, something in him jerks his hand upwards, firing two bullets into the air. The recoil and loud bang from the gun jolted him back. The barrel was now pointed towards the floor as the Brit tried to muster up the willpower to resist what felt so real. He was trembling in every limb, with a headache like no other. He felt like his head was going to split from the conflict of fear and instinct battling his better judgement inside his skull. He's a man with a strong mind, the gun stayed pointed to the floor, despite the urge to lift it again, despite the barrel moving slowly up towards the crowd. The part of him that can think clearly doesn't know if he can win this or not, only hoping someone, anyone, comes to snap him out of it.

The bad news was, Price would have to endure his fright for a little while, as Megumin peeled herself from Sage's body. "H-h-hang on, buddy, I've g-g-got to save Price, but I'll be right back here, ok-k-kay?"

The good news was, the young archmage would make a beeline right towards her fellow Blood Gulch survivor! They hadn't really been together since Megumin almost disintegrated him, but this was her chance to make their relationship turn right!

It looked like Price was fighting control by deliberately misfiring! Good, good! Price wouldn't be so hard to rescue, as long as she didn't let him sit. She hugged him tightly around the waist. "Price, P-p-price, it's Meg-g-gumin. I know I s-s-sound bad, but it's me. Th-th-this is just a trap! I, and all the other d-d-demons before you, are your friends. Scarecrow w-w-wants you to shoot all your friends! I'll s-s-stay by you until you're back in reality, and w-w-we'll take down Scarecrow t-together!"

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun jigglesworth jigglesworth

Wesker merely stared on at Ben, chuckling to himself. "You are far from a god, boy." He spoke in a condescending tone. He held up his tendril, as what appeared to be a knife began to form. "You merely wield power which you can not possibly understand. Though, cutting that watch from your corpse and studying it will be quite the achievement."

Benrey's special weapon filled with dark matter was the first to actually bring harm to Scarecrow, due to the nature of the ammo. However, since only his upped body was visible, all he managed to strike was his torso. Scarecrow grunted as the dark matter enveloped his entire body, fizzling around it in a static-like motion. The shot had caused Scarecrow to shrink, if only a tiny bit. "Not... possible..." Scarecrow grunted out, before firing a stream of fear toxin in Benrey's direction!

Meanwhile, although Sage may have seen what he believed to be a projection of Leo, was in fact, not Leo at all. In fact, Leo wasn't even present with them in the room! Yang and Gretar's overcoming of their fears made Crane grunt out in anger in response. "Why... aren't... you... SCARED!?" He shouted as he raised his gigantic fist up into the air, before slamming it down, aiming to crush the both of them. The plasma bolts directed towards Wesker managed to take off his entire tendril-like arm, though in mere seconds, he'd regenerated it entirely. In response, the man just laughed again, before wrapping his tendril around a nearby propane tank and hurling it in her direction!

Hiryu's next attack would cause Scarecrow to stagger back and let out a pained grunt in response. It seemed that he had the right idea, though, because as soon as it struck the fear-obsessed doctor, the giant projection of himself began to flicker a bit, before ultimately returning to normal! As a desperate ploy to maintain control, Scarecrow swiped towards Hiryu as he began running towards him again. Whisper's rocket, on the other hand, had struck Wesker right in the shoulder... though once more, he merely shrugged it off and instantly healed the area that had been affected. Jett's shots had about the same effect on Wesker, while Scarecrow was able to take them as well due to the fears of those who remained intoxicated. Thorne's shots had about the same effect on him as well.

"You can not fight fear..." Scarecrow's words rang out throughout the battlefield as he stared down at Megumin. "Because without it, life is MEANINGLESS." That last word had been spoken in a high-pitched, grovely, almost sickened voice, as Crane slammed his giant fist down on Megumin as she tried to hug Price, full willing to harm the latter in the process.

marc122 marc122 @darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck @FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @bloodyninja64 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Zamasu Zamasu @Kameron Esters-

Last edited:
Snake had taken a dose of toxin, he had nothing to fear though, so all it was currently doing was making him slightly dizzy, his vision a little blurry. But he could still shoot good. He pulled out rifle and flipped to full auto, firing controlled 6 round bursts at scarecrow. He aimed for his chest and head. Hard to miss a big target. As he fired and moved towards price and mengumin, aiming to pull them away as he fired.

--Barlckxs || Whisper The Determined Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie jigglesworth jigglesworth

"What's wrong, man, SCARED?" Hiryu taunted the Scarecrow as attempted to block the swiping attack, being pushed back with only a scratch, "You should be, cause we're doing the one thing you can't! Facing our fears!" Hiryu grinned under his armor, his sword glowing bright once more as he charged towards the Scarecrow once more, thrusting his sword at the man.

"Tsk...!" Whisper clicked her tongue, soon taking notice of the hand coming Megumin's way. In an attempt to save them, Whisper asked for the Spike Wisp, swapping with the Rocket wisp, soon shooting off pink buzzsaws towards the giant hand.

3388519-3709056210-32089.png

"Ahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Alien X laughs as he releases void-based shockwaves that aimed to chop Wesker's limbs off clean, "I understand enough, and I understand the one thing that is enough - I am the only one in the universe who is powerful enough to change it, the only one who will take that responsibility, the only one who is worthy of wielding that power. You can pry the Omnitrix from my cold, lifeless corpse - if you are able to transform me into such a state.

With all this power, I could turn all of existence into utopia. I could easily purge all that is unclean in the cosmos with the blink of an eye - starting with YOU!"

marc122 marc122 @darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck @FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @bloodyninja64 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Zamasu Zamasu @Kameron Esters- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Conjuring ice shurikens and tossing a volley of them at Scarecrow's... uh... where everyone was aiming, Agent Penguin said, "you're entirely right, hacky sack. But you know what else will make life meaningless without it? Confidence, hope, perseverence, willpower. Life without fear is just as meaningless as life with only fear. Read it and weep it, Scarecrow!"

Penguin544.png

Following that, he spews a flamethrower from his flippers at the same spot!

marc122 marc122 @darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck @FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @bloodyninja64 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Zamasu Zamasu @Kameron Esters- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Megumin smirked. "Heheheh, l-l-look at you, Scarecrow. You may have p-p-power over our fears, b-b-but we're united!" Just to spite him, she nuzzled Price and patted him on the head, all while sticking her tongue out at the enormous husk of a man.

As Megumin rushed to comfort everyone, Lucky nervously stood beside the rapidly changing Hiryu. "I don't like this, I don't like this, I don't like this..." He muttered, bristling. Where were his actual demon friends?! These creatures were abominations! And he was out of options...until he noticed Mike Meyer's knife on the floor. Someone must've carried it into this room before Scarecrow knocked them all out. Perfect. "Me friends are demons...You see demons in Hell...You only see Hell when you die..." His lower eyelid twitched. "I'm comin', friends!"

"Lucky!"

Right before he could plug the knife into his lower abdomen, he heard that fox girl's voice again. He saw her face within the knife's blade. And Scarecrow had her in his claws.

Finally, finally, he felt the same fear as everyone else. This lovely, bipedal vixen, crying out for him as demons ripped her apart. "Lucky, come on!...Everything is gonna be fiiiiiinnneeee..." Her voice was ghostly, an echo with no real source. "Please, I need you...we neeeed yoooou...come baaaack..."

Lucky just stood there, confused, holding the knife to his tummy, looking around with his jaw agape. "Who is this fox, why does she want me...I don't even remember my name, why is she coming back to me?...SOMEONE HELP ME! DEMON FRIENDS, PLEASE COME BACK!"

Back with Megumin, she continued to be her cocky self. "You're right on th-th-that end, Scarecrow. F-f-fear will always k-k-keep coming back. B-b-but every time we fight it, we g-g-get stronger! Especially w-w-with help from a party. Y-y-you made me think I was abandoned once, f-f-for that alone, I will see you b-b-battered to your tiniest remains!" Unfortunately, her cockiness wouldn't stay for long, as Scarecrow attempted to crush her like the bug she was in comparison. "Yikes!" She struggled to push Price out of the way, but it looked like they'd be squashed together!

That's the way it could've gone, had Snake and Whisper not come to her aid, respectively pulling them away and trying to knock away the hand. At the same time, Megumin gave Price a great heave, and they were both in safety by the skins of their teeth. "S-s-see? One kindness d-d-deserves another!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Venom Snake Venom Snake Thepotatogod Thepotatogod jigglesworth jigglesworth

Benrey
Ok, so after shooting a dark matter ball using the secondary fire of his Pulse Rifle, it actually seemed to deal real damage against the giant Scarecrow, but before he can even relish the fact that he showed some the taste of his own medicine, as he fired a stream of fear toxin directly at him. Quickly No-clipping into the air as he said “Oh damn...”, narrowly avoiding the stream, which gave him some time to hover a bit to the right, before landing down on his toes at a completely different spot.

So, best not to get into close range with this guy, Benrey reminded himself, as he fired the primarily mode of the Passport, often firing small bursts as the pulse energy rounds of the gun fired in the direction of Scarecrow, aiming to at least annoy him a bit and make him focus on Benrey instead of the others.

Gretar
His vision has finally returned after everything he witnessed, as he saw the demonic forms of his allies and friends turn back into their normal selves, but now was left in a strange and new environment..... one that he didn’t really get a good look at until he saw a large fist heading straight for him. He just gasp as he jumped back, trying his best to dodge the attack, and he barely got out of the way before the fist connected with the floor, but he was still struck by the impact of the attack, being pushed back a couple of feet and left onto the floor with his form laid down.

Of course, it would take more than that to take down a Heavy of the Warborn Clan, as he slowly gotten back up, with a bit trouble due to his already tried form for when he fought against his fears earlier, but he eventually got back up with enough time. Looking at the Scarecrow with anger in his eyes, he yelled out
“Life doesn't need to have fear guiding ya for every corner.... because while it is ok to fear at times... being afraid of everything won’t motivate ya to do anything in life. If ya ask me, I believe fear has a balance between normal amounts and.... whatever amounts you gave us...” as he pointed the war hammer he had at Scarecrow, before continuing “So how about you stop with all this fear nonsense and try to understand what is the true meaning of FEAR.... and instead of trying to force it upon others, because whatever you do, we always prevail in the end!” as he reared his arm back, before throwing his hammer at the head of the giant, aiming to stun the man for some time, even a couple of seconds, so that they can prepare themselves much better.

--Barlckxs--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

Pushed back yet again, Hiryu now spots Lucky attempting to kill himself with a KNIFE.

"What's with everyone and putting themselves in too much shit today?!" Hiryu groaned aloud, rushing towards the rabbit, not before tossing a slash attack where he once struck the doctor. He quickly grabbed Lucky and turned him around. "Oi, Lucky! Snap out of it!" Hiryu says as he then shook the rabbit like a doll. "It's alright, I'm still here so hang in there!"

"Are you?!" Lucky whined, shaking his head. "I just woke up here, and I thought you were just a bunch of nice demons, now you're shifting into some skinny creature, and I'm seeing some kind of anthropomorphic fox calling to me, and...well, I'm confused! Stress is kind of getting to me here!" He groaned, looking again at the knife. Then his eyes caught sight of two other weapons, a pistol and some kind of metal rabbit's foot. "...Is that one of me feet? Why am I even missin' feet?! What is this world?!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

"Catch!"

"
You got it!"

Flames flowed under his feet as he jumped up. He spun around, his leg-spinning and raising itself up, moving at high speeds as his body spun around- hot air moving around him, as with a mighty kick, Kyou threw the bomb like it was some sort of football at high speeds towards the group before he quickly landed on the ground, and with no breaks in between, he continued to try and attack Scarecrow, while also making sure to keep his senses sharp, in case the asshole hobo tried anything.
The splat bomb merely dissolved in Kyou's hands before it even had a chance to go off, turning into a large bat of all things. The bat let out a screeching noise and flew over to Agent 3, prepping its claws as if it were going to attack her!
OK, so, not only did is dissolve before exploding, now it's a giant bat headed straight towards her. Agent 3 looked to it and didn't rationally seem scared at all, just scoffing and standing there, as if she was waiting for it. In the mean time, she looked around, and...
When Blake approached Jason and tried to talk sense into her, Jason turned around, staring at her behind his silent helmet. Suddenly, his hand proceeded to shoot forward, wrapping around Blake's neck. He squeezed tightly, grunting all the while. Then, the mask began to crack as Jason squeezed harder around her throat, threatening to crush her larynx. As the red helmet cracked, it gave way to the man beneath the mask. The man was not Jason todd, but rather a tall, blonde man, with slicked back hair and pitch black sunglasses.

1596144922094.jpeg

"So, you've finally seen what lies beneath the surface, Miss Belladonna..." Albert Wesker, the CEO of the Umbrella Corporation, said as he balled up his fist and struck Blake in the jaw with enough force to send her falling to the ground.
Well then! That's new. Never mind did she not know who this was, but that's the moment it 100% set in - all of this, this entire scene - was smoke and mirrors; pure lies! Then that must mean... "Those with the... toxins...! We need to wake them up...!" She muttered, but before she could do anything else, the bat from before was now probably circling her and/or intending to attack her, while Scarecrow's voice boomed in the background.
"Not... possible..."
"Why... aren't... you... SCARED!?"
"You can not fight fear..." Scarecrow's words rang out throughout the battlefield as he stared down at Megumin. "Because without it, life is MEANINGLESS."
"Fear is what keeps us from doing things we would like to do!" She said loudly and confidently. "Fear is the reason people take action! For better or worse, fear is subjective!" After saying those words, she was generating another spherical orb of energy - presumably about to do that ink explosion again. "All you're giving us is more motive to give up - scaring us into doing what 'you' don't 'want', am I right?! I think you'll find all that does is make most of us push on even harder - stronger, and come out as such!" With that, she would leap up, and if the bat was close enough to leap off of mid-flight, she would leap off it and proceed to take a few shots at it with her weapon. "Scare us all you want - through that we may do irrational things, but it's the biggest evil that gets 'us' to act..." She said quietly, before now, mid-leap, she would attempt to deliver the attack directly to Scarecrow's face if she could reach - punching him with the orb in hand. That would lead to the impact, the ink explosion, and any aftermath that comes due to that. If Agent 3 could not reach however, she simply decided to use it as a barrier - punching it into the ground for the same ability, and using the ink explosion as a barrier for any oncoming attacks (this would hit and weigh down the bat if it gets close).
06c.gif

Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious/Confident​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Face your fears (Scarecrow)!​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Snake's shots, much like Jett and Thorne's did nothing to the gigantic Scarecrow. He was still drawing fear from the few who remained intoxicated, and as such, Snake's rounds wouldn't do much damage to him in this state. Hiryu's sword, however, managed to cut through the gargantuan man's clothes, though before they were able to pierce his skin, Scarecrow swatted him away with his hand. His other hand's attempt at crushing Megumin was successfully thwarted thanks to Whisper's efforts with her spiked wisps. They acted as sawblades, embedding themselves through his palm and out the back of his hand. Scarecrow groaned out in pain, before using his other hand to rip them out, before throwing the spikes back at Whisper!

Alien X's shockwaves had done just that, having cut off both of his arms. However, just as he had been doing, Wesker merely regrew his limbs within a matter of seconds. Except now, they were both disgusting black tendrils. "I suppose you'll have to get in line, then." Was Wesker's only response to Alien X, before he shot both his tendrils towards the being, attempting to impale him through the chest and stomach!

Scarecrow had held up his arm to block Agent Penguin's flames, though as a drawback, a bit of his sleeve caught fire. However, he didn't seem to mind, as he instead slammed his fist down onto the penguin! The small bursts of energy from Benrey's rifle were enough to catch the doctor off guard, though, which allowed Gretar to strike him directly in the forehead with his hammer! The attack earned a loud grunt from Scarecrow as his monstrous form was sent falling back, which allowed Agent 3's ink bomb to strike him directly in the eyes! The ink stung him, causing him to yell out in pain and blindly swing his arms in an attempt to hit someone, threatening to hit Snake, Agent 3, Whisper, Megumin, and Benrey in the process!

marc122 marc122 @darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck @FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Chungchangching QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @bloodyninja64 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Zamasu Zamasu @Kameron Esters-

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake looked at Megumin. “
We are not letting you do this to yourself! Stop trying to sacrifice yourself for us, you know we can handle it!” She then looked at Wesker, who answered her question on what kind of experiment was the result of the tendril. So it was a personal experiment, just for himself. Before she could respond, he appeared in front of her extremely quickly and began to deliver a punch to her stomach and jaw, making her stumble back. Even with the aura, it hurt way too much that it was most likely halfway down.

Soma had ended up joining them, followed by Lealan who seemed to be unable to understand the situation. Before she could explain, she looked up and saw an anvil falling towards her and moved out of the way. Then, she saw Soma beginning to be choked by Wesker’s arm. “
Soma!” With Gambol Shroud in katana form and after reloading the gun part attached to it with fire dust, she ran over and began to slash at it. Before she could take a few steps towards him however, he cut himself free, making her look at Weiss as she used a Glyph to shoot lightning at Wesker. “We need to do something about his tendrils, then we can deal with the rest of him.

P PopcornPie , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Zamasu Zamasu , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , marc122 marc122
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
This all seemed so real… her loved ones being harmed, it all seemed so real that maybe, she’d believe it was happening. And what if it was? No, it couldn’t be happening… they could handle anything, especially Geralt, Yennefer, and Triss, this couldn’t be real. It did seem real enough, but at the same time, it couldn’t possibly be real.

And that’s when she realized something.

Yes, there may be some things that even they couldn’t handle, but wasn’t everyone like that? Why should she be afraid of something like that? There wasn’t really anything to be afraid of, really, once she realized that. As she did, a crack began to form in the illusion.

This may look real… but it isn’t, it’s just an illusion showing me a fear of mine. They are not really my allies and those are not really my family, just some illusion. But I’ve realized something because of this. There may be some things that those that I hold dear to my heart can’t handle and I’m afraid of losing them to whoever or whatever they can’t handle, everyone is afraid of that. But that’s okay, because sometimes, no matter how strong or how experienced someone is, there will always be something that even they can’t handle! So why should I be afraid of that?

Another crack formed in it as she heard faint yelling to all of them to face their fears. “
There’s no reason to be afraid of something like this. Not anymore.” Just like that, the final crack made it shatter and broke her out the illusion, returning her back to normal. And just in time too, because when she looked to see the giant version of Crane, she also saw an anvil coming down towards her, in which she Blinked out of the way before looking at Crane. Apparently, there was a way to actually hurt him as evidenced by Benrey hurting him with his gun, but he also got angry from Gretar and Yang breaking free as well.

Taking her sword out, she saw that he was beginning to blindly swing due to being blinded and saw who was in the way. Ciri knew she couldn’t get all of them, but she had to try to get at least some of them out. She didn’t need to bother with the squid girl as she seemed to be able to go into ink, so she had to focus on the others.

Blinking over, she grabbed Megumin and Blinked out of the way, going back to get Whisper to save her before going one more time to save Benrey as really, he was the one to deal damage to him with his weapon as she had seen when she broke free. The only one left was Snake and at this point, she doubted that she could save him and they would both be fine.

But she could at least try.

One last time, she Blinked over to him and grabbed his arm and Blinked back to the rest, if she managed to get there before the attack hit, that is.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , marc122 marc122 , BoltBeam BoltBeam , P PopcornPie , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Venom Snake Venom Snake

Alien X's body morphed, turning into a sphere with a hole forming where Wesker would've stabbed, before this sphere would transform into a black hole before Wesker's tendril's could fully retract!

Agent Penguin would create smoke, dodging Scarecrow's fist before proceeding to swiftly run up and on it, unleashing his Stinky Cheese Sword in the process as he climbed to the neck, ready to evade whatever Scarecrow was preparing to throw at him!

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Finding the Weakness of Wesker
Interaction: Blake

Jett will look at Blake while trying to shoot Scarecrow more saying "Yeah, meanwhile I could find a weakness of a giant yet ugly scarecrow going on!!!! Maybe we should take the fear gas from him & try to inject of some sort!!!" She will dodged Scarecrow's fist after she tries to shoot her more right before she uses her Blade Storm again this time on the Scarecrow's forehead.

Chronology: Ultimate
KAGUTSUCHI
file.png
AETHER: 55%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Mimicing Taoyî and Alexis
MENTAL CONDITION: Enjoyment, Confidence, Menacing
COLOR: #E64C1E

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
MENTIONS:

While Kagutsuchi was busy trying to pull souls from the undead’s body, the little brat known as Paige? Jay? Shane? Something like that. Whatever the fire boy’s name was, he managed to wiggle out of her tails and start crying about what happened to Alexis. He was as clueless as he was easy to manipulate. Her lips split into a grin as she gave the boy a backwards glance, “Sorry, boy, Alexis isn’t in control right now. You can thank the dumb Greek for that. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you once I’m done with this husk.” The kitsune placed a certain emphasis on “take care” with a tone that was simultaneously sensual and threatening.

However, in that moment of goading, Kagutsuchi failed to see Kyou’s fist incoming until the last second. While Alexis’s body may look frail in comparison to someone like Kyou, it was still extremely nimble and agile, thanks to the training Alexis had to take to handle the power of gods like Kagutsuchi. The Goddess of the Flames took full advantage of this and bent over backwards just in time to dodge the half oni’s punch. Even though she spared herself a fist in her face, it wasn’t without a drawback; she had to let go of the undead man’s throat to properly dodge, allowing him the opportunity to run towards Saffron or whatever his name was.

Even as Kagutsuchi let the situation slip out of control for a few moments, she quickly formulated a new plan as some doors opened and others closed. Perhaps she wouldn’t get that snack she wanted out of Georgie, but there was beautiful, beautiful chaos occurring all around them. Kagutsuchi is definitely no goddess of chaos, but she did fancy herself a bit of an anarchist. Between the Scarecrow man, the obvious douchebag dickwad, the fear toxin making everyone go crazy, and Spearmint teetering on the edge of letting loose that little pretentious b#### inside him, it was Kagutsuchi’s time to cause as much indirect damage as possible.

The Goddess of Flames’ contract with Alexis stated that she could not hurt anyone Alexis considered to be an ally unless said ally attempted to harm Alexis’s body, but that only included direct harm. If, say, she wanted to let loose a pyromaniac fire entity… there was nothing stopping her from doing so. To get to that goal, Kagutsuchi had to tap into some magic she had not used in decades: Illusion magic, a mandatory part of any trickster kitsune’s tool box. When creating several fake flames to test the magic’s viability, Kagutsuchi no doubt noticed that Alexis was quite out of practice with illusion magic, as if the b#### thought she could solve problems by figuratively ramming it as hard as she could with fire magic. THe goddess mumbled under her breath, “Alexis, I f###ing swear, if you don’t start practicing your illusions, I will actually kill someone you care about...”

As lackluster as Alexis’s illusory abilities were, Kagutsuchi would work with them, as she created a simple illusion of Leo burning to death in blue flames as Sage held him in his arms, one that would only be visible to him. As Leo appeared to burn before the boy’s eyes, Kagutsuchi did an imitation of the entity that struck so much fear in the boy’s heart, “You insolent fool. Are you so ignorant that you deceived yourself into thinking that you won’t burn
EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH???
You thought that a pathetic little vulpine could teach you to
CONTROL FIRE ITSELF??? YOUR TEACHER CAN’T EVEN CONTROL THE FLAMES BURNING WITHIN ITSELF!!!
Face it, you are nothing but a PUPPET for me to play with. What else do you think your existence is for? To be an ignorant child that fails to save those he cares about, much less make them WANT TO STAY???
EVEN THAT PATHETIC FOX YOU THINK OF AS YOU MOTHER HAS LEFT YOU!!!

Kagutsuchi was fully enjoying herself as she taunted Sage and made fake blue flames dance around his vision. It couldn’t be much more until that little b#### stuck its head out and Kagutsuchi would put the cherry on top by walking up to the fire boy, ignoring the weak flaming tube that vainly separated him from the world. The goddess would shove the undead man away from Sage as she attempted to find a crevice in his wings that would allow her to get closer to the boy and mimic Alexis’s tone of voice, a soft cooing of reassurance that sounded exactly like the motherly kitsune’s voice, “Don’t worry, Sage. Look at me, I’m here. I’ll protect you...” As soon as Sage would offer even a glance at Kagutsuchi, her demeanor would immediately swap back to usual, cackling, “FROM ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! ALEXIS IS GONE. YOU WON’T SEE HER EVER AGAIN!!!”

The Half Oni moved and slide across the battlefield as his allies attacked. His body moved in of itself almost- dodging Scarecrow's attack at point perfect accuracy. Moving left, right, and uprights, and using what appeared to be his flame's himself acting as some sort of propulsion for himself as he essentially flew like some sort of high-speed jet around the area. His eyes grinned, and he laughed loudly and clearly for his allies. They were waking up!

But...One thing was for certain. One thing that wasn't changing was this guy and him sucking fear off. Yeesh.

"Ol' Kyou is gettin' reaaaaal tired of this back and forth..." The Oni claimed, floating a good meters away from Kagutsuchi, as he cracked his knuckles with audible intent. Flames crackled around him. His soul and Yamata's own swirled about inside of him. Soon- Kyou's fists slammed together against one another. And the man could just grin. "So, why don't we make things about fairer on our side of the table, eh, Scare-man?! YAMATA!"

...Hmph? We're doing that?! So early, too?!

"Of course we're doing that!! This battle went on for too long already, kye-hehehe!"

And then, something changed.

When the first flame was born in Kyou's world, when Kagutsuchi-No-Mikoto was born, his birth was what caused both the concept of death and boundless to be formed. Kagutsuchi was known as 'The Boundless', as any bounds, anyone put on him, literal or conceptual, would be burned off by his own will. His own soul. His own self. This was the ability that allowed Kyou to reach so far. The ability to simply go beyond your current limits. It is no break them entirely. It is to be limitless. To break balance, one must break what is holding them back.

Insanely hot flames swirled like a vortex around Kyou that didn't burn. In fact, people that got close to his flames...Wouldn't be burned at all. They would feel them spreading across their soul. Burning away what almost felt like conceptual limiters or literal limiters. Like a flame ignited a fuel inside of them they didn't know was there. It would envelop them. Get hold of them- not of the ones living inside their soul or subconscious, but them.

THEIR SOUL WAS ON FIRE.

THEY WERE FIRE.

The beacon that caused this was Kyou Tana, and they could feel the raw, primordial, if not divine energy coming from him. From behind the vortex of flames that enveloped his body, they could almost see another figure. Almost.

And then, with a smile, Kyou yelled out two simple words.

"Balance...Break."

What almost sounded like a loud screeching noise was heard, as the universe almost seemed to shift for a second. For a second, all was a sea of colors and thin lines- before all stabilized itself, the ones affected by Kyou's Balance Breaker...Could feel something stronger within themselves. Like they could run faster than they ever could. Like they could lift impossible weights. Take hits they wouldn't survive, and face against the greatest of mental threats to themselves...

BALANCES BROKEN:

MI / ND

STREN / GHT

ENDU / RANCE

SPE / ED

...Like they could do the impossible.

And as the flames died down around Kyou, revealing his soul more visible and stronger than ever before, Kyou grinned.

"This is...!"

And with a swift movement- Kyou moved at speeds that the eye couldn't see, only a whisp being what was visible to those who were once able to catch up to him in speed. His ethereal Yamata Limb changed colors from white to a deep, almost heavy red. Scarecrow could only see for a moment the man- no, the demon made his way towards him, as he raised a fist both in his normal body, as well as the Yamata Limb, his body pulling back...!

As he threw a punch stronger than fear itself at Scarecrow.

SecondhandValidGoosefish-size_restricted.gif

"...THE POWER OF MY SPIRIT!"​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread