Gretar
After a while stumbling about, something as pulling the bucket of his help, to which he tried to help as well. After a while, that seemed like hours to others, the bucket finally gave way and was removed from his head, freeing him from his iron prison. Looking at the two Another Riders, he gave a thumbs up, before staring daggers at a shelf, which still had the laughing roach, before it noticed him, and extended its wings before it flew away. “So..... what happened while I was gone.” he said, confused on what happened currently.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @ Gretar is now free again

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher QizPizza QizPizza jigglesworth jigglesworth marc122 marc122 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun quadraxis201 quadraxis201 @EveryoneAtTheCabins

"That's that." Hiryu sighed as he shook his own hand, untransforming and reverting back to his civilian form, turning to the others. "Everyone alright?" Hiryu asked the ones with him as Capt.Price tied up Robbie Rotten.

When asked if she ate Robbie's candy, Whisper shook her head. Indeed, she wasn't the one who ate it. After all, she wasn't hungry. And if I recall, candy is kinda toxic to canines, specifically chocolate. So who ate the candy, one might ask? It was Another Ghost, who appeared beside the two licking bits off of his fingers.

Now that they're stuck, Another Ghost flew over to Hiryu to report on the situation. Specifically on how the door's now blocked by a giant Toad.

"Ugh, do we have to take care of that...?" Hiryu practically groaned, unsure if he even wants to touch those things. Regardless, it is what it is. Looking up to the chimney, he gave his instructions to Another Ghost. "The others are probably still out there. Go to the cabins and lead them here." He said, tapping Another Ghost's shoulder. "I'm counting on you." He says, as Another Ghost dispersed into four parka ghosts and flew up through the chimney and out of the train.

While Hiryu could've followed it, he feels as if it's best if he attempts to remove the Toad out of the doorway. Making his way through the boxes, he'd see that Whisper was attempting to knock the Toad through the door by whacking it with her cube hammer as hard as she could and as gently as she could as to not hurt the Toad.

--Another Riders: To The Rescue--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @EngineRoom

Another Wizard and Another Ryuki merely shrugged and grunted. They, too, have no idea what the fuck is going on. That is, until a swarm of black Parka ghosts entered the room, reappearing in front of the trio as Another Ghost.He turned to his fellow Another Riders and groaned. The Another Riders groaned back and forth in a discussion until they all grunted in unison. Another Ghost and Another Ryuki led the charge, with Another Wizard dragging gretar out of the Engine room, leading him to the Storage Cabin, blocked off by the giant Toad.

Meanwhile, Another Ghost entered where everyone else would be and started groaning aloud, pointing to where the storage room would be, beckoning them to follow him to the storage room, if anyone could understand its grunts.

Lucky sighed. "Hey, guys? We should probably try prying the other way." He tried to dig his back nubs between the toad and the top of the doorway, and pushed forwards with his arms. With any luck, this would get the toad to pop out and roll back into the crate. At the same time, well...It was distress call time.

"HEEEEEEEEEEELP! MAYDAY! WE'RE TRAPPED AND THERE'S BARELY ENOUGH OXYGEN IN HERE FOR US TO LAST AN HOUR! SAVE US! HEEEEEEEELP! WE'RE TOO YOUNG AND HEROIC TO ASPHYXIATE! Hang on, fellas, lemme use the classic rabbit distress scream. EEEEEE! EEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEE! EEEEEEE! EEEEEEEE! EEEEEE! EEEEEEE!"

Meanwhile, there was a loud crunch, followed by an echoing shriek by who could only have been Megumin.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod jigglesworth jigglesworth Zamasu Zamasu TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @FactionGuerilla @Whoopsie Doopsie, we're gonna asphyxiate

Last edited:
Aaaaaand nothing came from Lucky's screams. "Fuck this." The rabbit hopped down from the toad and used his knife to carve at the wall around him, hopefully making a large enough space for him to roll through, in turn letting them all out. "Tha-*cough* *cough* ough...*wheeze*..."

As he stepped through his newly created opening, he couldn't seem to stop coughing, and his throat felt all dry and sore. There was a reason, after all, that the rabbit distress call was only used for absolutely dangerous situations.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod jigglesworth jigglesworth Zamasu Zamasu TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
So now, the man was knocked out and the wall keeping them separated from the others was knocked down, which was the good part about all of this. The bad part? One of the men got away and the really large people were blocking the exit. And while the others seemed to have their own ideas, she didn't forget the damage Yang could do with her fists.

Ciri turned to Yang. "
Are you strong enough to get the men in the doorway out? I would do it, but I'm not that strong and I doubt I could Blink through to the other side and I would attempt to get us out of here, but since this is a world seemingly affected by Twilight, I can't open a portal that would get us from in here to out there."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , marc122 marc122 , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , jigglesworth jigglesworth , Zamasu Zamasu , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , Crow Crow , QizPizza QizPizza , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Cabin Car 1, ???, Excess Express
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Staying behind) (Clowning around)

With one of the Robbies down, the remaining one had, by then, run off somewhere where he'd likely be planning his next move. Yang kept Ember Celica active, in case of a surprise attack. The one thing she saw was that the Toad-spheres were now blocking the exit to the room she and the others were in. To her, just moving the obese Toads was something she could feasibly do; the problem was how much of them she could move to allow leaving again.

Lucky, however, had different ideas. As soon as he proposed a..."scream out for rescue like a bunch of wee babies" session, there was no hesitation on Yang's part.

"No."

Unfortunately, such a frank statement could not stop him from unleashing screams of the damned. As Lucky panicked right on the spot, Yang recoiled, stepping back, as she gasped in shock, and anger. As she did so, she covered her ears with the palms of her hands, eyes closed. Before she could consider pulling out one strand of her own hair, Lucky finally stopped.

Her mentality will both thank and curse him for that.

'I really hope he still remembers his vow,' Yang thought, now that she was starting to see more of Lucky himself. Then, Ciri asked her if she could get the men out of the way.

"Lemme try," Yang answered, then she started to try moving the Toad-spheres out of the way of the exit, one-by-one.

— — — — —​

Crickets.

"So...what now?" Weiss asked.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Robbie), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri), P PopcornPie (Megumin, Lucky), QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis), Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Hiryu, Whisper), Zamasu Zamasu (Soma, Shanoa), Crow Crow (Ben), Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Benrey), ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials (Lilith), FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra), StaidFoal StaidFoal (Corvo), Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Rex)

Benrey
The entire time they were keeping an eye on the Robbie’s, Benrey left for a bit, before coming back with a chair and newspaper to pass the time. It was actually peaceful, and not chaotic like these last couple of hours, until Weiss spoke up, about their next course of action, to which Benrey just put down the newspaper and said “I dunno..... I guess just wait here until everything is done.” as he continued read his newspaper, while occasionally looking at the tied up Robbie’s.
marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ Peace time

Gretar
After being forcefully dragged to a door that leads to another car, it seemed to be stuck. Gretar had the idea of slamming the door open..... with his head again....... but it looked like Another Wizard is already dealing with it, and things seem o be happening behind the door as well. But that didn’t stop him, as he charged the door, before slamming his weight onto the door, trying to forcibly open it.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @ No door can stop Gretar

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon slowly shifts around in his bed, talking in his sleep "No Sammy, please I....Y-you know I'd....Never forget to make your birthday cake...Not with my life depening on it...." Falcon accidentally rolls out the bed and unto the floor "Dang bed....If you wanted me up, you could've asked....Beds don't talk....Uggggh....Fine...." Falcon unsteadily stands to his feet, his towels still covering his body as he smacks his lips tiredly "Falcoooooon....!" Captain Falcon lets out a long yawn before shuffling his feet across the floor like he's wearing slippers "Team...! Team....! Where yall at....! I swear to space god if yalll left me alone by myself.....Imma flip something....I swear....On my non-existent mom...." Falcon bumps into a wall and almost stumbles backwards "Sir...Sir please. Imma-Ima need you to--" Falcon lets out another yawn "To watch where you're going...Sir."

"...."

"Sir, sir please. There is not need for them cussy words...Alright...We're doing this...We-we're settling this like grown men here....There is not need for them profanities, sir?...."

"..."

"Sir...! I-I'd rather you not diss...The helmet....It's a stylistic choice....And give e an air of mystery to my visage beneath the helm...Of-of my helmet...."

"....."

"Ooooooohhhh...! Okay, I see you must be hungry! But-But don't you worry, sir....Don't you worry c-cause I know just what you need. A good, hot plate of tail-whooping with a side of unbearable pain...!"

"...."

"Oohooooooh! S-so you want the buffet option? All the fists you can eat! Just give me a moment to get into my work clothes..." Falcon tosses some of his towels off of him on to the floor and was about to remove the one wrapped around his waist until he remembered he'd be completely naked without it "No...Not this one....I need this one...I refuse to grace you with my chiseled physique...! Alright, order up...! You wanna say your grace before ya' eat, hmmmm?"

"..."

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CUSSIN'!" Captain Falcon to throw sutdy but weak jabs at the wall.Almost like he was punching a pillow "I told! You! To stop! Cussin'! But! You still! Cussin'!" Falcon fires a non-existent 'Hadoken' wall before resuming his wall-punching "You wanna cuss now, huh? You wanna cuss now...? You were talking that good mess, now your all silent...! Oh, I know why, because your too busy shoving your face with my fists! So you wanna keep cussin' or what?"

"....."

"That's what I thought...! Let this be a lesson to you, good sir...Oughta not catch you cussin' again...Show some decency, we got kids around here...Geez..." Captain Falcon walks past the wall
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith had not idea what's going on so she shakes her head in response of Weiss. "I honestly have no clue, I mean aside form trying to look for any other hostages from that guy." She says eyeing to Robbie. "I kind of out of...ideas?" Lilith slowly looks over to the big toad and she started to put the pieces together. "Hold the phone I think I might be on to something." She then shoots a few spirits making a new entrance in the wall next to the blocked exit so whoever is stuck in there could be set free.
"I honestly don't know why I didn't do that earlier but now is as good of a time as ever."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Trapped peeps)
marc122 marc122 (Weiss)
Everyone Everyone else

benbuch69701_30d90f29-d71b-41e5-85a3-30826fcbaf95_1024x1024.jpg

"Well, enough monkeying around! Let's get him!" Spidermonkey exclaimed as the fat Toads were cleared out of the way, dashing while chasing after Robbie Rotten, feet and palms attached to the ceiling instead of the floor, where Robbie would otherwise have the advantage with his various traps. During this chase scene, Spidermonkey would repeatedly launch webs from his tail right at Robbie.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod jigglesworth jigglesworth Zamasu Zamasu TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @FactionGuerilla P PopcornPie

"Shit...*cough* *cough*...Fuck..." A meager wheeze was all Lucky could manage...The consistent changes in climate he'd been through, he guessed, were bad for his throat, and the use of the bunny distress call sealed the deal. Well, this was just fucking perfect. How was he supposed to report his findings if he couldn't speak?! He was just gonna go to the kitchen, make himself some tea with lots of honey, and see if-
"Well, enough monkeying around! Let's get him!"
Oh, goddamnit. They still had a Rotten to catch. "Right...Let's not *wheeze* *cough* lose to the bad guy a *cough* third time..." Despite his nub being exhausted from all that wall carving, Lucky went down on all fours, parallel to Spider Monkey. His throat may have been torn to shreds, but his nose was still A-OK.

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @FactionGuerilla Zamasu Zamasu Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts jigglesworth jigglesworth

Rex on the other hand would wait in his room, using the X-ray vision feature on his goggles to see what was happening. Things started to get interesting as a bunch of people looked to be putting others in a net, and familiar Megmuin was also being kidnapped. “(Alright Rex. I more lazing or snapping around. It’s time to get serious.)” He sees the person taking Megumin to on top of the train and follows shortly after. He climbs out the window and flys on time on the train to confront a weirdly dressed but funny man. “Hey. What did you do with Megumin?”

Meanwhile with Sora, The cold water trick worked as the toad begins to wake up and questions who they hear. Ben speaks up, saying they’re the ones that helped him. The toad tells them that the only thing he remembers is someone offering him candy and kidnapping him. “Yikes. Do you know who did it?” Sora did get an answer but not one that he’d expect. It turns out the toad is actually a disguise by a man called Robbie Rotten which would only leave Sora confused. “...huh?” Lucky’s ready for a fight, but Sora is torn whether to fight or laugh. “Uhh, do we have to fight? This is just kinda.. lame.”

Ben morphs into ‘Spidermonkey’ as he called it and contains Robbie in a web net. “We’re not children. Cut the act and tells us what you want.” Sora would not get an answer but instead a multitude of fat toads about topple over them thanks to Robbie; moreover other people began fall in the same room too, Rex included.

“WHAT THE HEEEEECK.”

“Rex? Megumin? How did you guys get here?”

“No clue. But I know it was somehow thanks to this guy who kidnapped Megumin.” Unfortunately, Robbie suddenly vanished. “Aghhh! He got away.” Lucky and Whisper have chase but was soon blocked by a couple of toads in the way. “Allow me.” Said Rex in a cocky tone, allow them and anyone else to continue chase. “Hurry, go!”

Sora runs in front of Rex with his keyblade ready to use Magnet to hold the toads in place once for Rex to get out safely once he was done clearing the path for the others.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (and anyone else who’s there with them.)

Whisper's hammer merely bounced off of the toad like it was made of rubber, with said toad not even budging as it was struck. It could very well be argued that it didn't even realize it was being hit. The small explosion from Another Wizard and Lucky's knife did the trick, however, which granted the group the exit they needed. Lilith's spirits also provided yet another hole to exit through, if anyone wanted to use that.

As you all exit the room, though, you would find that the remaining Robbie Rotten was nowhere to be found! He could be anywhere at this point, so maybe it would be best for you to keep an eye out.

Jason would shrug in response to Weiss.

tumblr_inline_n9me6hptve1s81zze.png

"You think I know?"

marc122 marc122 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie Zamasu Zamasu jigglesworth jigglesworth ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza

--Whisper The Wolf || Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ marc122 marc122 @ TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @ P PopcornPie @ Zamasu Zamasu @ jigglesworth jigglesworth @ ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials @ Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza

As soon as the hole in the wall was made, any and all summoned Another Riders promptly disappeared.Seeing as the remaining Robbie Rotten is missing, Hiryu prompted to search through the remaining train carts--starting with the bath house cart.

Whisper did the same, except she went past the bath cart, moving onto the initial kart where they initially landed.

Whisper's hammer merely bounced off of the toad like it was made of rubber, with said toad not even budging as it was struck. It could very well be argued that it didn't even realize it was being hit. The small explosion from Another Wizard and Lucky's knife did the trick, however, which granted the group the exit they needed. Lilith's spirits also provided yet another hole to exit through, if anyone wanted to use that.

As you all exit the room, though, you would find that the remaining Robbie Rotten was nowhere to be found! He could be anywhere at this point, so maybe it would be best for you to keep an eye out.

Jason would shrug in response to Weiss.

tumblr_inline_n9me6hptve1s81zze.png

"You think I know?"

marc122 marc122 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie Zamasu Zamasu jigglesworth jigglesworth ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza

Using enhanced hearing and smell, Spidermonkey would try to pick up the slightest uttering, muttering or breath of Robbie Rotten.

marc122 marc122 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie Zamasu Zamasu jigglesworth jigglesworth ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow QizPizza QizPizza thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lucky sniffed all around the train, returning to the bunch with a look of pure defeat. "No *hack* good. He's vanished." He shook his head. "Why the *cough* fuck did I think roll-cough, cough*-ing that fatass to-*cough, cough*-wards him was a good idea...Bought him time, that's all I did." More coughing came, forcing him to the ground. Fuck it...no more talking. Not until he'd find someone who knew how to salvage a throat ravaged by laryngitis. He'd just have to go for a second search-around with Spidermonkey.

We know what happened to Lucky, what about Megumin? Well, this narrator has good news and bad news.

The good news? That crunch you heard was not, in fact, the sound of Megumin's ribcage buckling in under at least 150 pounds of weight.

The bad news? Well...you see, Megumin spotted the ToolGun just barely out of her reach. With her leg pinned down by a toad, she had to use her staff to hook it. She did manage to fling the pistol to safety...but before she could retract her staff, a toad rolled right over it, and the pressure snapped it clean in half. Right now, with the retrieved ToolGun lying next to her, she was cradling the two halves in her lap. "Your sacrifice will not be forgotten, my poor Manatite staff...nor will yours, GPS..."

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts QizPizza QizPizza TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu jigglesworth jigglesworth Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Gretar
Oh.... it looked like they didn’t need his help after all.... since everyone exited the room through a hole in the wall, to which he just shrugged. Now they were apparently looking for this weird guy who kidnapped the toads, so he decided to tag along with Spidermonkey and Lucky to find their culprit. Along the journey, Gretar said “So..... what does this kidnapper look like, because I was too busy with.... something and thus, failed to know any information about this person.” before going quiet again, hoping that either both of them would aid him in this.
Crow Crow P PopcornPie @ Gretar is not that useful...

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Doubtful, Ashamed, Concerned
Tags: (GM)
(Megumin)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Having cleaned the path on the corridor so that hopefully no accidents happened with the thrown banana peels, --someone should come gather these afterwards, it's very rude to litter spaces like that!--, Sage had finally gotten the opening to glance back towards the previously invaded 1-E cabin, coming to discover that well, everyone in there was already gone. Megumin and the creepy moustached man, that he thought was the original but who knows, were nowhere to be found, neither was Alexis which was worrisome... Slightly panicked, the pyromancer moved towards the open window and cautiously put his head out of it, glancing upwards. Annnnnnd there was the other Fire-Magic user, rushing in the sky past the train itself. Quick and with a rather intimidating aura about her.
By the Spear of Ends and Beginnings, was she really going to kill the guy?!

He glanced back at the corridor past the ajar door, hearing Leo mutter about not knowing someone. Weeell, it seemed like the corridor situation was handled, surely they had this under wraps enough for him to leave without being needed? As the young man stood there exchanging glances with both the corridor and the window, someone had been a lot more decided and gone for it, sprinting past him. The Descendant watched as Yang shot her gun... gauntlet things downwards and created propulsion to the opposite way, successfully making it to the top of the train. W-woa! Awesome!

Well then, he wasn't going to be much behi- Then Rex also passed by. 'H-hey!!'

Maybe it had been tunnel-sightedness again, or his worry over Alexis incinerating a person, perhaps even the itch to fly that kept being denied by tight spaces. Most likely all at once, as Sage had made a sprint for it and executed a jump roll out of the window, summoning his wings as soon as he was in the air. This is when he had realized a huge miscalculation of this plan... extreme currents.

As the train moved through the tracks with some speed, the dislocation of air currents around it was just as huge! For the winged pyromancer, it had been like being slapped by the wind itself, sending the unprepared young man spiralling backwards for precious minutes with the typical 'woOoooa!' echoing out. Luckily for him, after much panicked flapping, he had managed to stabilize flight, only now the train was notably away from his position. Ooookay this was not how he had seen this thing going! Should have thought with his brain instead of with his... wings??
He had stopped for a moment, confused at his own version of the saying...

ANYWAYS, time to catch up to the runaway train.

Okay so, trying to overrun it was not going to work. Trying to maintain a flight at high speeds while also having to overpower wind currents was bound to fail incredibly, especially considering that he was but an average flyer, really. He just had to catch up with it enough to land on the roof and then go from there... It was going to be a toughie. Taking a deep breath, Sage had leaned his body forwards, wings giving off a mighty flap to pick speed, then a couple more to add onto it. When he had deemed the propulsion enough to reach the train and saw that the distance was starting to close, he extended them backwards, sticking them as close to himself as possible, cutting through the air like bullet aiming to pick up even more speed as the air resistance was lowered by the minimal contact surface.

He moved past the first train car, then opened them up again, slightly, leaving the wings half-way folded in to ease into a glide without getting sent backwards like a parachute as had occurred earlier. The pyromancer leaned in closer and closer until, aha! He had been able to grab one of the outer security railings!! It was impossible not to feel just a smidge of pride of being able to pull it out, even if it could have been avoided altogether if only he had been a little smarter... With the railing secured, he proceeded to let out a few more gentle flaps to flip fully over the top of the train, finally allowing the constructs to fade as they'd be getting in the way more than helping.

Train successfully caught! Now it was just a matter of... c-climbing... Horizontal climbing? On top of a fast-moving locomotive.
Ho boy.

Lowered against the metallic, mildly curved exterior, Sage took small, cautious steps forwards, always gripping at the railings on both sides for stability. It would be terrible to accidentally let go and get sent backwards by the wind again. Or knocked fully out of the train... Seeing as he had a really, really long way until the engines car and the chimney, which seemed like the proper destination, he would begin to ramble at himself. If only to make this risky, stupid endeavor a bit less boring and dull.

"Soooo, first we wake up in a harmless-looking paper-ish pastel location. That's fine I guess, confusing because everything looks 2D and made out of drawings, but sure, I'll accept that... Then it turns out to be a train, a travel train, warranting even a restaurant and private cabins and a bathroom with a shower and bathtubs... A bathtub that the person who had basically offered to act as my mom had tried sharing with me...", the wind blew away some of the napkins out of the jacket's pocket as he continued to progress, "Okay, starting to get weird there, but we worked it out, she was a bit overbearing by accident, it's fine, other people could have made this mistake, right? Like sure, maybe I'd have liked to get asked these things ahead, 'cause then I could have said how uncomfortable, awkward and embarrassing it would be and spared us all the trouble. But okay, we went past that. And like, I'm not even talking about... how my night went, maybe the Universe is just out to get me today. Hah, joke's on it! I'm already self-sabotaging the whole darn time! Like right freaking now!"

Aaaand there went his broken phone, tumbling down the surface and onto the railings. Now there was really no saving it.
Seeing as he didn't want to lose any more possessions, Sage made sure to zip the jacket up to flop less against the wind, which, had been tricky to do on top of a moving train. He had to hook his feet around the ends of the railings to be able to free both of his hands for the action. Which, he had executed as fast as possible over the concern of losing the grip and sliding back towards the beginning. Should have probably thought of this before hopping out of the window, but hey, not thinking properly it's what seemed to be in the menu!

Still half-way to go, the rant continued, getting more and more intense with time.

"I really thought I could play detective with the clever ones without somehow getting it to back-fire terribly... Welp, as if! Good Bad Luck strikes again! I got led on like an idiot and Megumin got taken away. AND NOW, I got myself stuck on top of a train, trying to save an 80's villain from the motherly fury of my maybe about to be fire mom! And it's not like he deserves to be saved or anything, I just care about Life as a whole too much to let it happen without it weighting heavily on my consciousness! Because I just can't let things go, because I'm a spiritual softie fool who's convinced everything else is about to break me in like a hundred different ways physically, mentally and emotionally and- Gods, why did I think this was a good idea??! I'm never going to learn to just stay away from trouble, will I??? I swear it's like sometimes I just ENJOY being hurt like this.", that... had gotten him to come to a full halt and just ponder about it for a second.

"You know what? ...Maybe I actually do. Like, what the heck is even wrong with me? Someone else would have already backed down for their own safety and I'm here climbing a moving train while rambling about things like this is normal.", with a sigh the pyromancer directed his gaze up at the sky, as if searching for reassurance, "Really, just what has my life become..? How did it take such an extreme 180 and how do I even deal with it? What is it that You expect me to do with all this stuff? I- I don't get it... Why me? I'm clearly not cut out for any of it..."

Obviously, there was no response, only sighing in defeat and finishing the horizontal climb. Not much longer, he had finally reached the chimney, not too thrilled to be about to be covered in soot again... But oh well, it's not like it was avoidable with the fire powers, was it? Soot and ashes were just par for the course. It was bound to happen sooner or later. And down the hatch it was! 'Geronimooooo!' Honestly, Sage was lucky to be in healthy shape for such a thing otherwise, someone might have gotten stuck in this narrow passage. What laid at the end of the rooftop adventure waaaas- Woah! Everything was... a huge mess actually!!

Okay so, the chimney let down to the insides of a gigantic wooden barrel of sorts, which was open and led into what looked to be the storage car? Like for baggages and supplies and such, neat stuff. Scattered across the room were... To be frank, the pyromancer didn't know what they were. Little round creatures with stubby limbs and mushroom hats? But the way they were huge and seemed uncomfortable told him that they had been fattened for some nefarious purpose. That was so evil! Overstuffing people with sugary treats until they were sick! You're supposed to maintain a healthy 3-point lifestyle, this was breaking the scale! M-maybe a literal scale on sheer weight too!!

As his gaze kept travelling through the scenario, he'd find that the wall where the entrance was had been blown out into a new hole, and another of those villains was knocked out in the ground. So uhhhh, did this meant that he had spent all that time on the top to get here past all of the events? Sage sheepishly curled on himself, oh well this was... awkward... At least judging by the lack of fire marks and burnt objects, it seemed Alexis hadn't actually complied with her threat. He'd take that as a win.

"So uhhh, note to self: don't try flying too close to a train in motion, unless you'd like to get slapped out of course by the wind. Yep, Gotcha!"

Seeing Megumin sprawled on the ground, he quickly moved towards her position with eyes widened in worry, mentally cursing his Ability's healing Facet incapacity to heal other people instead of just himself. Even as she was moving again and searching for something, he hadn't quite caught that it was just the staff that was being mourned and cradled, and not a broken arm.

"Hey, Missy! Missy! Are you okay?! Should I call somebody else for help???"

Last edited:
The boys and everyone else exit the room in search of Robbie. Rex used his goggles once again to see where he could be hiding. “I’ll keep looking for whoever that got was over here. I think Lucky could use some help, use your magic or whatever you do.”

“His name was Robbie Rotten.” All Rex did was grunt a small laugh to himself but quickly refocused himself on the matter at hand. Sora went over to help Ben and Lucky and noticed the rabbit wasn’t doing so hot. Sora said nothing but gave the rabbit a constant flow of wind to cool him off, essentially using the keyblade as a mini fan.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow marc122 marc122 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

• Seeing Sage in such a worried fit made the archmage giggle a little. "Don't worry about me. My leg just got a little flattened, that's all. I think I can still walk on it." To test her theory, she stood up. The leg that got rolled over hurt quite a bit, but it was nothing she couldn't just toughen out with some rest and some ice. "Yes, I'm okay. My staff, on the other hand..." She somberly showed off the two halves. "...has given its life to protect Benrey's property. As has my GPS. But I can spawn another one of those."

When she oversaw her peers, and put together that Robbie had disappeared, Megumin's cold expression saw a sharp rise in heat as she clenched her fist and made the veins on the side of her forehead pop out. "It was one thing that he abducted me. It was one thing that he disfigured so many innocent people. Yet when that man CAUSED THE DEATH OF MY STAFF, HE OFFICIALLY CROSSED PATHS WITH THE WRONG ARCHWIZARD!" Captain Falcon's scarf proved handy for tying the bottom staff half to her wounded leg, making a splint of sorts. "We MUST capture him! This is the last straw for me, Sage. No longer will these villains be getting away from us! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She yowled like a viking as she ran into the train cars, ready to jam the top half down Robbie's smug windpipe!

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith floats over to Megumin and inspects the broken staff she was holding in her lap. "Jeez he really did a number on that, sorry for that to happen to you." Suddenly she got up and charged after the train cars let out a war cry, "Well that's the enthusiasm I like to hear." She says following her shortly after.

Interactions:
P PopcornPie (Megumin)

Users who are viewing this thread