The bath cart seemed to be mostly empty upon Hiryu's entrance. However, if he were to listen closely, he would hear a slight thumping noise coming from one of the stalls...

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Meanwhile, as Whisper returned to the restaurant area, she would find that Robbie Rotten was nowhere to be found. All that she found was the rest of the group standing around with three restrained Robbies. Jason turned to face Whisper as she entered, his arms crossed as he leaned up against the nearby wall.

tumblr_inline_n9meaz61wV1s81zze.png

"How'd things go on your end?" He asked idly.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod marc122 marc122 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Spider-Monkey would find that it was hard to pinpoint where exactly the specific Robbie Rotten he was looking for was, due to the fact that the other Robbie Rottens were still breathing and all smelled the exact same brand of "forty-something year old man who hasn't bothered to shower in two weeks." Rex's goggles, however, proved to be useful in this scenario! As he ventured throughout the train's carts, he would find that just on the edge of the restaurant's cart was what appeared to be a hidden pipe underneath the floorboards. If he were to follow the pipe with his goggles, it appeared that it led to the front of the train!

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun P PopcornPie jigglesworth jigglesworth QizPizza QizPizza Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Zamasu Zamasu TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122

Gretar
Walking down the current train car, Lucky currently have him the explanation of the current culprit and situation, while also doing some facial expressions that he actually understood for once. Through the entire thing, Lucky looked like he could and would slice a knife at his throat if any word of this got out, to which Gretar only nodded and continued walking with the group, hopefully finding this person that they were looking for.
P PopcornPie @ On our way to find Robbie

Benrey
While waiting, Whisper entered the room as he heard Jason speak about their luck with finding the last Robbie, to which Benrey put down his newspaper and gave out this face:
2FB99DD6-2DC9-4D9C-9AAF-E25A8FA5752B.jpeg
Benrey was also wondering how things were going on the other side of the train, so he waited for an response from Whisper.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ Benrey is waiting now

"Hmmm... this train's too big to find just one slippery guy..."

Spidermonkey slapped his Omnitrix, turning into a form that immediately duplicated itself and spoke like one of those Animaniacs guys.

latest

"I'll just have to make more of me to search!"

This new form would continue to replicate, with one stopping to search a car each, a duplicate pinching off to search another, and so on. One would join Hiryu, with the rest... well... spreading out in other parts of the train.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun P PopcornPie jigglesworth jigglesworth QizPizza QizPizza Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Zamasu Zamasu TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Hey, any luck?" one of the... uh... Dittos joins Hiryu, then turns to the thumping stall. "Euuuggghh... that cannot be kid-friendly."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Just when Akari thought this jokester was cornered with no possible way to counter the group's actions... he still had ways. Nets, banana peels... certainly the true workings of a cheesy children's show villain. What looked to be clones of him were dealt with, and Akari followed the real one out onto the roof of the train. He watched the real Robbie leap down the chimney, and when Akari followed suit, he landed on something... squishy, almost fleshy. It was when Megumin shone her light that Akari saw what he had landed on...

This was one fat mushroom.
"Even a little candy can be a big problem, it seems..." He commented. The real Robbie then took it upon himself to let loose a slew of these spherical Toads at the group. In a move that quite frankly should only work in a TV show, Akari stuck his sword into the ground and used it like a step stool to leap off of and dodge the Toad coming towards him, pulling it back out in the process.

Then, the way out was blocked, but before long a new exit was made thanks to an explosion. With that, Akari followed Whisper and the others back to the dining car. "We're unsure where the real one went, but we'll find him. What we do know, however, is that his candy is making the residents of this world morbidly obese. It is fortunate none of us have eaten it." Akari responded when Jason asked how things were going.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Unspoken Mention)
@RobbieOnTheRun
(Open for Interactions)

Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: normal...if not significantly late.​

With the interest of sages runes aside, Orbeck made his way back to the cabin, as he attempted to ask as inconspicuous as he can...only for the screams of one archwizard to fill the air. From there...it all whent a bit fuzzy, from the investigation going on in the storage cart, to the appearance of one Robby rotten, running pass the currently confused Sorcerer. Regardless, he managed to arrive at the storage cart to find a number of oversized mushroom people and one very angry arc wizard with the remains of a broken staff. Hard to say if she will be able to replace it, maybe.

So with the confusion out of the way, he makes his way up to the pyromaniac boy, Sage.
"... my apologizes for not arriving on time." He said. There was truely no reasonable excuse for this. "From what I can tell, three of those theirs where captured...I can't say why anyone would consider...this course of action." That being the whole feeding candy to mushroom stuff. Just, what is the point even...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @iwasloss.

The Ditto that made his way to the roof split into two copies.

"You go that way, I go this way!"

"Got it!"

One headed for the back of the train, while another headed for its front, keeping a lookout on the way.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow

Hearing the thumping, Hiryu immediately began to look at every single one of the stalls, feeling his ears through the walls and even the ground to see if there's even a sign of something, like say, a hidden passageway of some sort? He really didn't know how to listen to that sort of thing, but it couldn't hurt to try/

--Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"We got one, but there's one on the loose." Whisper answered, reporting to Jason "We're looking for the one Ben and I found."

Rex had the right idea in uses his goggles as he appears to found something hidden. A pipe under the floor which looks to lead to the front of the train. “Guys over here. I’m seeing a pipe underneath us. I think this leads to the front. Maybe this’ll take us to Robbie.” Rex alerted everyone of something that could possibly find Robbie, on the other hand, what Ben said made a thought pop into Rex’s head. “Wait Ben. Did you say he’s..? I think he’s off the train. C’mon guys let’s go!” Rex continued to lead the way to the front of the train.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Crow Crow marc122 marc122 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Thankfully, they got holes made so they could all leave. With that done, she started heading over to one of the holes and before she could exit out of the hole to help try to find the remaining people, she stopped when she noticed that no one seemed to want to stay behind to watch the kidnapper. A terrible decision, really, what if he tried to run away?

Looking at those that remained, she decided to ask. Specifically towards the man that just entered and seemed to be competent. “
Would you mind staying here to watch over our friend here in case he tries to run? I’d ask you to help watch over him too, Megumin, but I don’t think you want to after he kidnapped you.

If he agreed to, Ciri would go over to Megumin and kneel down. “
Megumin, we have to go. I know you want to mourn over your device, but right now, we have to stop this man. This way, you can avenge it.” Ciri tried to help her up and hopefully, she did accept the help. If not, she would stay there and try again, but they had a bigger issue. Running out of the hole, she followed everyone else, hearing that he was probably at the front of the train, and she just hoped that Megumin would be following.

However, she stopped and called out to the others. “
Wait! What if he returned to the rooms and is trying to take someone else? I’ll head there, anyone else is willing to come along with me.” With that, she split off from the group and started heading back to the cabins, hoping that no one else became his next target.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , P PopcornPie , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , @ other gang

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

So, wherever she was - where in actual fact was within the train, within an empty cabin, and hiding in a drawer (courtesy of her squid form), Agent 3 would wake up right then and there and though she struggled to open the drawer she woke in, Agent 3's exit would be simple and swift as she dropped out of the drawer and onto the ground, turning into her humanoid form after she did so, and looked around. "Whatever all this noise is I don't know nor care..." She said simply to herself, sighing and instead chanced a glance to the nearest window - or rather, 'the' window in the cabin, and outside it she saw what little she could - the open reaches of... the world? Trees, grasslands, maybe animals as the train kept moving and speeding past it all. "Huh, maybe I do. That's nice." Correcting herself in a lighter, more pleasant tone and would make her way to the cabin door - intending to exit where she was, and if successful, would try to go somewhere that would contain the fewest people, for she wanted to be out of the way by all accounts.

So, as Agent 3 wandered and held her weapon down to her side, trying to take in her surroundings first and foremost - it didn't feel weird to be on a train, not at all - what was getting her attention and no less putting her on some sort of edge would be the happenings going on, and that she would prefer to stay out of them until she 'needs' to help. "Alright... Wherever this is, beyond me... People, abundant - and heck knows what's going on." She thought aloud to herself silently, leaning against a wall and sighing. "For now, I'll watch, and wait. Who knows what will happen, after all... Only one way to find out." Agent 3 trailed into a quieter tone as she now receded into her thoughts, simply watching that which is around her in silence.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Staying out of the way.​
RP Information
Interactions: None​
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: Everyone?​

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Sympathetic, Tired, Alarmed
Tags: (GM)
, (Megumin)
, (Ciri)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
The pyromancer had been quite relieved to see the girl up and well, despite the hurt leg. Having seen her just flat on the ground had been a huge scare! And then she had revealed the real cause of the problem, what looked like a staff out of a fantasy RPG game had been snapped in about half.

"Oh. Oh shoot! That looks incredibly important... Yiiikes! M-maybe someone can fix it? But if you use it to channel Magic then it, might not do so properly anymore... The flow can get bent...", with a sympathetic gaze, he proceeded to give the broken staff a moment in condolences, closing his eyes and holding the Sign of the Heart... But not for long, as Megumin's own rambling had become increasingly angry and hostile, "Wait, what? Where are you going?? What are you-"

And suddenly the enraged Missy was en route to assaulting the villain, an already knocked out villain.

"W-wait! Megumin, waaaait!", he gasped with shock, extending an arm after her, but it seemed her resolve was made.

He had to act, quick!
The other arm was raised to join the already extended one and Sage drew a line in the air, before raising both of them upwards and holding them in place. Accordingly, a line of orange light would burst out in flames before Megumin and solidify in a wall shape just in time to thwart her attack with a 'thunk' as if the construct's surface was something more akin to glass. The fire danced wild and proud contained inside the wall, and the surface heat was akin to a functioning oven's door by default. Enough to startle, but not burn if the person retracted fast. It couldn't stop Lilith's progress though, because ghost. Unless the different types of Magic entered in conflict or she couldn't safely go across the inner blaze. All very unlikely to be.

"Okay so-", there was a little flinch as keeping the construct up and attempting a conversation was a bit too much, "I get that you're rightfully angry......... and upset but!", really, the strain was palpable from shallow heavy breaths to the struggling tone, "We're supposed to be better! And..... attacking someone already down is...... v-very dishonorable!"

With that being said, he hoped his words had gotten through to the archmage and let go of the construct. The fire wall immediately crumbled into smaller embers until they also dissipated in the air as if they had never been, only the burnt line on the ground remaining as proof of their existence. Maaan that had been hard to do! The pyromancer got out of it slightly winded-down with a long relieved sigh.

"I-it's fine, man...", he had patted the newly arrived black-haired sorcerer on the shoulder, "I... got here late... too. Because, I decided flying was... a good idea and well.... it was... not. Oh Gods, I need to sit down a bit...", the Descendant had in fact, sat down right where he once stood, he felt much better, "You know what? I don't think I've got your name yet! Mine's Sage, but I think you already knew that... maybe. And like, I don't even knooow~ Dude was using nets and banana peels like an 80's cartoon... It's probably just some dumb plan like making everyone eat super unhealthy or something... Very evil, but also kinda harmless, considering everything else."

"Wait! What if he returned to the rooms and is trying to take someone else?", Sage had been looking forward to a little break after all those stunts he had just pulled, but the white-haired woman's inquiry had suddenly jolted him back alert.​

" 'Someone else?'... OH NOES, Blake was asleep in 1-A when we tried entering it! And we left her back there unwatched!! Y-you don't think-?", a rhetorical question, of course, that'd be the case, "...Welp, give me a moment to regain my breath and I'm right behind you!!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread