• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Chronicles of Aldelor ooc

I'm going to request players edit in dates soon...once I figure an interesting calendar system for Aldelor...

What year do you guys want anyway?

Yep after you establish your country as a thing I'll do another roll

Lol, Annabelle is a slow starter. But it's nice of you to wait^^

Hmmm, should I make a post now?

Yes. No. Whatever your heart tells you.

I lack creativity so I'm just thinking...

Day 1, Month 1, Year 1, 500 C.O.K (Convergence of Kings) for the start of the rp.

30 days in a month, 12 months a year, 10 years in a Convergence of Kings. Then it recycles. There have been 500 Convergences thus far (random number). If anyone can think of fantasy-ish names for months/years, I'll applaud you for helping to build the rp's lore. Otherwise, we're going to stick with numbers.

Last edited:
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
I'm also considering using the Sea Serpent names as months (only if it's okay with you) because they're epic and I like tying things together.

45 days in a month, 8 months in a year, 10 years in a C.O.K

Gonna wait for player opinions before I settle on anything tho. The standard, numerical, calendar might be easier for some.

Last edited:
To the people who still watch this thread:

giphy.gif

So would a kingdom of treeants (as respected elders, leaders and mages) with dryads as the lesser workers and people be acceptable.

I was thinking a smaller kingdom but since their lives are tied to trees or they are trees. That individuals may live to be 100's of years old and a quantity VS quality type thing. A kingdom of nature, by nature.

This has been quiet

I'll be making another post soon.

How was your Christmas, btw?

So would a kingdom of treeants (as respected elders, leaders and mages) with dryads as the lesser workers and people be acceptable.

I was thinking a smaller kingdom but since their lives are tied to trees or they are trees. That individuals may live to be 100's of years old and a quantity VS quality type thing. A kingdom of nature, by nature.

Sounds good to me. Make sure to detail the race in the character sheet though.

Sounds fun

lol. Luxus being who he is, I imagine a lot more economy rolls to come for Trotopolis^^

hope no nation comes along to steal it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back