• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒢 (Reboot)

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
CS THREAD

• filler. ignore!

Chronicles of Eldrida

A world governed by both magic and technology

filler. ignore!

I.

The World

II.

Rules

III.

Characters

IV.

Links

Lauri Minulle.

β™‘design by s o u r, coded by uxieβ™‘

Temporary Quartermaster/Captain - TAKEN by Nothingness
New Quartermaster/First Mate - TAKEN by animegirl20 animegirl20
Tailor - TAKEN by animegirl20 animegirl20
Runaway Princess - TAKEN by animegirl20 animegirl20
Regular Member - TAKEN by animegirl20 animegirl20
The Ex-Knight/Ex-Paladin - TAKEN by 606 606
Shipwright - TAKEN by 606 606
Navigator - TAKEN by HuffyLee HuffyLee
Weapon Master- TAKEN by HuffyLee HuffyLee
Helmsman - OPEN
Chef - OPEN
Hunter - TAKEN
by Guppy Franz Guppy Franz
Scout - TAKEN by Guppy Franz Guppy Franz
Engineer - OPEN
Doctor - TAKEN by Hanarei Hanarei
Blacksmith - TAKEN by blue tea blue tea
Battle Tactician - TAKEN by blue tea blue tea
Musician - TAKEN by Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

More to come and be added as you guys see fit or come up with! Just because a role is taken, if the role is nothing that seems impossible to have more than one person, you can be in the same role with another person.

Rebellion Member - TAKEN by 606 606
Shrine Guardian - TAKEN by 606 606
Noble - TAKEN by Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus
Assassin - TAKEN by Hanarei Hanarei
Rebellion Member - TAKEN by animegirl20 animegirl20

More to come and be added as you guys see fit or come up with! Just because a role is taken, if the role is nothing that seems impossible to have more than one person, you can be in the same role with another person.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Any specific role you want or to be made?
I’m pretty flexible, but is the role list in the spoiler up to date? The book implies Helmsman and Navigator are taken, but they’re open in the list below.

I’m pretty flexible, but is the role list in the spoiler up to date? The book implies Helmsman and Navigator are taken, but they’re open in the list below.
Apologies, yes the helmsman and navigator are open. The above list is not up to date but the bottom one is. There can be almost any kind of role if you'd like..and I can add it.

Interesting, I would like to take the chef role, please!
The role is yours!

Well, if Helmsman isn't taken, then I have some ideas that could be neat.
The role is yours!

--

Just letting y'all know...even if the roles available look to be all filled..there can always be more roles available if you have ideas that you want to make a certain type of role that can be added.

Hm... so are you using the old CS thread/template then, or should I wait for a new one?
I will be making a brand new CS thread. Although the CS will be the same..like using the same application, just new thread is all.

--

Also, if we can get one or two more players, I will start making everything.

I may be interested!

I’ve seen mention of magic a few times in the intro. Is that different from powers and eternum devices? Cause if it’s possible I’d like to play a mage character. If not I could do the engineer.

I’m intrigued, I’d be up to do the Navigator.
Edit: Just seen that Navigator was taken by Hanrarei, whoops, still interested though.

Last edited:
I’m intrigued, I’d be up to do the Navigator.
Edit: Just seen that Navigator was taken by Hanrarei, whoops, still interested though.
Last edit I swear: Can I suggest Record Keeper?
He's a goofball and copy+pasted the old characters from the last version and forgot to fix it. I didn't actually claim the role yet if you did want it. I'm still figuring out what I'll be doing.

I double-checked the roles available, and I have an idea for the musician.

I may be interested!

I’ve seen mention of magic a few times in the intro. Is that different from powers and eternum devices? Cause if it’s possible I’d like to play a mage character. If not I could do the engineer.
Magic, from the crystal, is what gives people their powers and what powers the tech but people don't have "magic".

Magic, from the crystal, is what gives people their powers and what powers the tech but people don't have "magic".
Isn't that just an origin story to explain why people have magic? Or do you actually need crystals to use them?

I may be interested!

So, unfortunately..it appears as though anime might not have explained it thoroughly enough. So to explain 'magic' and technology in this world:
To make things easier, I'm going to go into lore a bit.

The World Tree has been around for as long as time itself. Of course, humans have not. It wasn't until the discovery of Eternum happened that 'magic' pretty much became the norm around the world. At first, it was strange since no one understood how they were able to do magic things suddenly and how newborns were born with powers/magic. After research and studies were done on Eternum, it was discovered that when they first uncovered the crystals, that very same day...magical energy began to leak from the crystal as well as the rest of the world...kind of as though the first discovery of Eternum was like a catalyst that activated the other dormant crystals throughout the world and magic energy began leaking to spread everywhere...hence why we now have magical creatures and races all over the world now.

After further research and studies on Eternum, it was discovered that the crystals could be used as a power source...years passed and eventually, it became the norm that machinery of all types such as vehicles, and other devices began to run on Eternum.

So to make it as blunt as possible, no..there is no way you can play a 'mage' character since everyone technically has 'magic/powers'. So it wouldn't really make sense if you made a 'mage' when everyone can use magic like your character..it just would mean you have magic that is different from everyone else..which is normal, very few people are born with the same 'magic' or 'powers'...so you wouldn't be anything special in the sense of being considered a mage...You can take the role of engineer if you'd like though.

CS Thread is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back