• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒢 (Reboot)

Are there any open spots right now?
There are always open slots. You can come up with your own role if you'd like..but currently I believe we have...uhh..navigator and engineer. If you have in mind of a different role then feel free to throw it out there.

Or you can play as someone part of the rebellion if you'd like too.

There are always open slots. You can come up with your own role if you'd like..but currently I believe we have...uhh..navigator and engineer. If you have in mind of a different role then feel free to throw it out there.

Or you can play as someone part of the rebellion if you'd like too.
If the engineer is available I would like to reserve that role.

Super interested! Would you be open to a Carpenter/Cooper character? If not, Imma snatch up that navigator role

Super interested! Would you be open to a Carpenter/Cooper character? If not, Imma snatch up that navigator role
Sure!
Although if you wouldn't mind. Can you explain as to what you mean by a Carpenter or Cooper for the ship? Did you want to make somthing like a shipwright?

Either way, you're free to make a shipwright/carpenter or navigator.

I believe we currently have 2 shipwrights, I'm not too sure what you mean to be as a carpenter on the ship...but we have no navigator. XD

So, what I was going for was someone who focuses on the maintenance of the ship's cargo rather than the integrity of the actual ship. Usually, from what I understand, a cooper works closely with the kitchen personnel to ensure all food-related cargo is in top shape and that none of the barrels and chests on board need new sealants. I didn't realize you already had two shipwrights though lol
In that case, navigator it is πŸ˜‚

So, what I was going for was someone who focuses on the maintenance of the ship's cargo rather than the integrity of the actual ship. Usually, from what I understand, a cooper works closely with the kitchen personnel to ensure all food-related cargo is in top shape and that none of the barrels and chests on board need new sealants. I didn't realize you already had two shipwrights though lol
In that case, navigator it is πŸ˜‚
XD Oh- well, that would be okii too then!
Up to you, if you want to make a cooper, I'll sign you in as a cooper..if not, I'll sign you up as the navigator XD

Either way, welcome aboard! The link to the CS thread is on the first post of this thread. Also, in the cs thread, be sure to read the rules! Thank yefor joining!

Thank you, thank you! I'll stick to Navigator for now, since that's needed to be taken for a while it seems lol
Maybe if the opportunity arises later then I'll make a second character to be the cooper.
Anyway, off to work on a character sheet!

Just a quick bumping revival for this roleplay. We are still very early into the plot and still plenty of chances to jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back