• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒢 (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
so is this open or not im confused i just got a like on my post and dont understand if that means that i should uploead a character or not lol
Hello friendo!
Indeed this is still open. Feel free to read through the lore and rules prior to making your character!

And thank ye for your interest!

Hello friendo!
Indeed this is still open. Feel free to read through the lore and rules prior to making your character!

And thank ye for your interest!
ill have fun reading the lore , ill send a character sheet in a few days

ill have fun reading the lore , ill send a character sheet in a few days
So, unfortunately friendo...there are a few problems with your character sheet that causes it to be unable to be accepted.

- First problem, while I understand what ability you're going with...the idea of the body modifications to be able to sprout wings, change his hands into pretty much blades and pretty much change his facial appearance to look like someone else...you did not put a weakness behind any of this. If you recall, in the character sheet, I requested that any and all abilities must have a weakness to match whatever it may be.

- Second, your character's backstory states that he was born into the 'third class of society' um...can you specify what you mean by this? Lower, Middle, or Upper?

- Third, assuming your character was born into the lower class, if he was...then what did you mean when you said your character's father died in an accident while working for him?

- Fourth, you mentioned after realizing the system was broken..your character 'joined the rest of the people'. Who now?

So, unfortunately friendo...there are a few problems with your character sheet that causes it to be unable to be accepted.

- First problem, while I understand what ability you're going with...the idea of the body modifications to be able to sprout wings, change his hands into pretty much blades and pretty much change his facial appearance to look like someone else...you did not put a weakness behind any of this. If you recall, in the character sheet, I requested that any and all abilities must have a weakness to match whatever it may be.

- Second, your character's backstory states that he was born into the 'third class of society' um...can you specify what you mean by this? Lower, Middle, or Upper?

- Third, assuming your character was born into the lower class, if he was...then what did you mean when you said your character's father died in an accident while working for him?

- Fourth, you mentioned after realizing the system was broken..your character 'joined the rest of the people'. Who now?
ok i can fix these problems since most of them are simple missunderstading , the weakness i forgot to add so ill add it now since i already thought of it yesterday.

by thrid class i ment lower class

his father wasnt working for him he was just working .

by joining the people i ment that he joined the rebelion but i shouldve put that in better terms , all the problems would be fixed by the end of the day

the for him problem was bad wording , his parets death was what caused the sudden change

You've got the seal of approval then friendo
ok i can fix these problems since most of them are simple missunderstading , the weakness i forgot to add so ill add it now since i already thought of it yesterday.

by thrid class i ment lower class

his father wasnt working for him he was just working .

by joining the people i ment that he joined the rebelion but i shouldve put that in better terms , all the problems would be fixed by the end of the day

wigi wigi Hello and welcome friend! I've seen you post up in the IC and read your character over.

I think nearly everyone is on discord which should be linked in the first post here, so feel free to join (if you have discord) and chat with us and hang out! I promise we don't bite.

wigi wigi Hello and welcome friend! I've seen you post up in the IC and read your character over.

I think nearly everyone is on discord which should be linked in the first post here, so feel free to join (if you have discord) and chat with us and hang out! I promise we don't bite.
yes i do have discord , and im in another discord made by Nothingness Nothingness

the fact you said we dont bite made every cell in my body go to attack mode lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back