• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐ธ๐“๐’น๐“‡๐’พ๐’น๐’ถ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Hello friends!

animegirl20 animegirl20 Historia Calamatium Historia Calamatium 606 606 . D O V E . D O V E Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum AI10100 AI10100

Please feel free to use this as a form to chat amongst one another!
You can ask questions or plot side arcs or anything you wish here!

While it is not mandatory as important announcements will be posted both here as well as on the server, there is a discord server that is available. The link to the invite is here [-x-]

Again, discord is not mandatory. All-important announcements will be posted both here as well as there for those who like to use the OOC thread or like using a discord server for OOC.

New rule has been added

Rule #11

Playing as a different race is allowed. However, there are limitations as to what race you are allowed to play as. Demons/Angels/Phoenix are completely banned from being used as for characters, as well as basilisks, and other crazy mythological creatures. If you will be using a different race, it must be as close to humanoid as possible. Some examples would be as elves, dwarves or mermaids. This is to avoid issues with those who wish to end up putting a 'physiology' of said race and end up with multiple crazy powers that are far too overpowered.

I'll try to have something up by tonight.

Also, how do you get videos added to posts? I could never figure that out.

I think thereโ€™s like a way to insert media like uh

Code:
[media][/media]

Or sometimes if you just copy past a YouTube link it just works

Guppy Franz Guppy Franz Yoooo added some relationship with Red on my sheet and if you want to tweak it a little bit and talk about it, feel free to drop some ideas!

i knew i was forgetting to something

haha same even though it was like earlier today and forgot to mention it here

Hello everyone!

This is just an announcement to make sure to avoid any problems down the line that may end up causing OOC arguments between one another. Aside from the obvious fact of being kind to one another and such. Playful arguments and insults as long as the opposite person is understanding and it is all out of friendliness, is all fine! However, it is obvious to state that there should be no insulting in serious manners to personally attack another player in terms of making them literally feel bad in any sense. Aside from this and to avoid problems...a question is needed to be asked...

Is there anything that would 'trigger' or make you upset that could happen within the roleplay that should be actively avoided by all players that we should know ahead of time? These can range from things such as abuse, murder, gore, etc. If there is anything that will make you uncomfortable, please state it now or there is a chance it will be added into the roleplay and being upset about it will be completely unintentional.

Hecotoro Hecotoro
Hello friendo

I see that you have your character sheet up! I have read through it and very interesting character you have setup! However, a slight problem I have with it is regarding your backstory. There personally is nothing wrong with it, but rather...it is missing some details, how did he come across the S.S. Infinity and how did he meet up with Captain Edward? What got him to find the ship and Captain to end up having him take the guy along for his future travels?

Also, a side note...in case you were not aware.
At the top of the OOC thread here, there is a link to a server. The server is not mandatory whatsoever and is completely optional! It is meant only to be as OOC chat and such. Although it does not mean you have to use it! Any and all-important announcements will be relayed between the thread and the server either way.
I'm simply letting you know that it is available to join if you'd like is all!

Oh yeah I didn't include that cuz I was going to ask you for suggestions xD I imagine it's not that hard to hire someone to be a janitor, so I was just going to say there was a job opening and he took it.

Oh yeah I didn't include that cuz I was going to ask you for suggestions xD I imagine it's not that hard to hire someone to be a janitor, so I was just going to say there was a job opening and he took it.
Lmao!
I mean the only problem with that is...Captain Edward does not have his crew mates like 'jobs' but rather like 'family'. He wouldn't openly have a spot out there in the city or towns that they dock the ship just looking for anyone to apply for a job and work for the ship. XD The Captain will either see you and see your worth and ask you to join him or you sneak on board and eventually the Captain realizes you're there...have conversation and end up becoming part of the 'crew/family', finally another way is that you end up meeting the Captain and just somehow...something happens..whether it be that your character is running away..has no where to go..or anything like that..and the Captain takes you in to be part of the 'crew/family'.

Okay okay, I can work with that. Would it be cool that they met at a bar and he was the captain's waiter, end up talking and told him how he's trying to find himself and his path? It's short and simple xD

Hello! I'll be soon uploading a character. : )

Hello and welcome FentasticFen FentasticFen !!

Many of us are also on discord, which I believe the link is on the first post if you wish to join that as well! It's chaotic but it's fun but can't wait to see your character!

Fantastic! Thank you!

this seems cool , just checking if its open before i go ahead and start reading the full lore

so is this open or not im confused i just got a like on my post and dont understand if that means that i should uploead a character or not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back