• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒢

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club

• filler. ignore!

Chronicles of Eldrida

A world governed by both magic and technology

filler. ignore!

I.

The World

II.

Rules

III.

Characters

IV.

Links

Lauri Minulle.

β™‘design by s o u r, coded by uxieβ™‘

Temporary Quartermaster/Captain - TAKEN by Nothingness
First Mate - TAKEN by animegirl20 animegirl20
Navigator - TAKEN by Historia Calamatium Historia Calamatium
Helmsman - TAKEN by 606 606
Runaway Princess - TAKEN by . D O V E . D O V E
Bodyguard - TAKEN by Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
Doctor - TAKEN by AI10100 AI10100
Scout - TAKEN by TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
Engineer - TAKEN by Hanarei Hanarei
Chef - TAKEN by JJae JJae
Hunter - TAKEN by Guppy Franz Guppy Franz
Watchman - TAKEN by Vexumin Vexumin

More to come and be added as you guys see fit or come up with!

Last edited:
Lmao I saw this the other day but took me forever to read but it works out, love to take the role of helmsman

Lmao I saw this the other day but took me forever to read but it works out, love to take the role of helmsman
Lmao!
Sorry for the long read friendo!
The spot is all yours!
Thank ye for your interest and welcome aboard!

As for any of those who look at this thread now. If you are still interested, do not worry about the lack of roles!

If you have any ideas you'd like to add into the roleplay as roles, feel free to let me know and we can add it in!
Such as quartermaster or anything else, you do not even need to be directly part of the crew and can be a bounty hunter or mercenary that joins in!

Lmao!
The spot is all yours!

As for any of those who look at this thread now. If you are still interested, do not worry about the lack of roles!

If you have any ideas you'd like to add into the roleplay as roles, feel free to let me know and we can add it in!
Such as quartermaster or anything else, you do not even need to be directly part of the crew and can be a bounty hunter or mercenary that joins in!
I love the premise! What is your opinion on a runaway princess seeking more information about the Eternum crystal joining the cast?
Also, are we gonna have a discord server for OOC?

Hello, hello, would also like to throw in my interest.

Would it be good to have a doctor on board? Not quite your best educated doctor (see: no education at all), but his powers revolve around healing?

Absolutely amazing! Thank you all for your interest!

I love the premise! What is your opinion on a runaway princess seeking more information about the Eternum crystal joining the cast?
Also, are we gonna have a discord server for OOC?
Of course! That sounds like an amazing idea! So you'd want to have the princess be apart of the Royal Family of Aradia? Go for it! Quite the interesting idea! Since this roleplay will be based around the mysteries of the world, it is bound to revolve around stories of anyone can come up with their own players and with others while working on the main plot little by little.

OOC will have both a thread as well as a discord server. The discord will not be mandatory, more as an option if peeps want to join it. Any important announcements will be relayed between the two equally, so there will be no need to worry about missing out on anything at all.

If the Runaway Royal is allowed, can I be the bodyguard?

Edit: I also love the premise! I just got too excited to be a bodyguard 😭
Of course! If the player wishes to make a runaway princess, you are free to make a bodyguard! Up to you two peeps to work that out with one another!

Hello, hello, would also like to throw in my interest.

Would it be good to have a doctor on board? Not quite your best educated doctor (see: no education at all), but his powers revolve around healing?
Sounds amazing to me! Of course we'll be needing a doctor to keep us treated and taken care of when times get rough through battle and such!

I promise he's going to try his best to keep everyone alive! My anxious little boy who's better at picking pockets than he is of remembering what names of illnesses are LMAO

Absolutely amazing! Thank you all for your interest!

Of course! That sounds like an amazing idea! So you'd want to have the princess be apart of the Royal Family of Aradia? Go for it! Quite the interesting idea! Since this roleplay will be based around the mysteries of the world, it is bound to revolve around stories of anyone can come up with their own players and with others while working on the main plot little by little.

OOC will have both a thread as well as a discord server. The discord will not be mandatory, more as an option if peeps want to join it. Any important announcements will be relayed between the two equally, so there will be no need to worry about missing out on anything at all.

Of course! If the player wishes to make a runaway princess, you are free to make a bodyguard! Up to you two peeps to work that out with one another!

Sounds amazing to me! Of course we'll be needing a doctor to keep us treated and taken care of when times get rough through battle and such!
I'm glad you like it! May I DM you to talk about some ideas?

II promise he's going to try his best to keep everyone alive! My anxious little boy who's better at picking pockets than he is of remembering what names of illnesses are LMAO
PFFFTT LMAO
I look forward to seeing how he helps out the peeps then!

I'm glad you like it! May I DM you to talk about some ideas?
But of course! Feel free to send me information whenever you wish.
Wait, do you mean to DM the person playing the bodyguard? Lmao!
AWESOME BOSS! And yes, we'll work it out as always!! 😁
Oohh I can't wait to see your guys ideas!

Anyway! I do hope to get some of the threads and such setup by today.

During this time and even while working on it or completing it. This roleplay is always open! Feel free to come up with ideas for any other roles anyone would like to play as for those who are interested!

Lmao!
The spot is all yours!

Haha dont worry about it, just my eyes been bothering me more than usual makes me sound old lmao

excited to plan things with everyone though!

PFFFTT LMAO
I look forward to seeing how he helps out the peeps then!

But of course! Feel free to send me information whenever you wish.
Wait, do you mean to DM the person playing the bodyguard? Lmao!

Oohh I can't wait to see your guys ideas!

Anyway! I do hope to get some of the threads and such setup by today.

During this time and even while working on it or completing it. This roleplay is always open! Feel free to come up with ideas for any other roles anyone would like to play as for those who are interested!
Oh Dove and I know each other πŸ˜‚

Hello friends!

animegirl20 animegirl20 Historia Calamatium Historia Calamatium 606 606 . D O V E . D O V E Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum AI10100 AI10100

The OOC page is up and running, here is a link to the thread! [-x-]

While it is not mandatory as important announcements will be posted both here as well as on the server, there is a discord server that is available. The link to the invite is here [-x-]

Again, discord is not mandatory. All-important announcements will be posted both here as well as there for those who like to use the OOC thread or like using a discord server for OOC.

Throwing my interest out there, but if there are too many people at the moment then I'll take a step back.

Not for me, no! I was just making sure that I wouldn't tip any scales or nothing. :D
Ohh!
Of course not friendo hah!
Thank ye for your interest and welcome aboard to the roleplay!

Links to the ooc and lore threads are on the first post, I am currently still working on the lore thread and should be done by today and hoping to get the cs thread up today as well.

Ohh!
Of course not friendo hah!
Thank ye for your interest and welcome aboard to the roleplay!

Links to the ooc and lore threads are on the first post, I am currently still working on the lore thread and should be done by today and hoping to get the cs thread up today as well.

Sweet! Sounds good. I've got a few questions about the rp, but I'll send those in a DM to ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back