• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chitori High School

Haiko yawned and stretched, "I think we should go. I'm getting pretty tired."

Aaron nods and smiles "okay then" she said putting on her pikachu hat again walking out the door with her hands across her chest.

Haiko sighs, "So, Aaron, do you think we can hang out again at any point?" He says as he smiles at her.

Haiko smiles, "Tomorrow it is." He nods, "It was nice hanging out today, I think I'll go home."

(hey, if you're interested I have another RP you can join, just check out my profile.)

(Your roleplay was set on a Saturday, right? For plot convenience, wanna skip to Monday?)

Aaron walked along the broken road with her arms across her chest looking down at the pavement each time she made a step. "god why me?" she muttered to herself quietly and soon made his way to school and walked into the building and plopped down beside a locker staring at the ground wrapping her arms around her legs and began to sob quietly.

(Hooray for Mondays.)

As Lily walked down the hallway, she noticed a girl. A girl with black and blue hair sitting against a locker. She looked upset, hugging her knees to her chest and sobbing. For a moment, Lily wondered if she should help. She paused where she was, staring. Then, she decided against it. It wasn't as if she knew the girl or wished to know her. And besides the girl probably wouldn't want Lily's help of all people.

Haiko walks to school and walks over to his locker, but he stumbled, "Huh?" He regains balance and looks down to see Aaron crying, "A-Aron?" He sits down beside her.

Aaron hears someone say her name it sounded like a familiar voice. She looked up with tears streaming down her cheeks noticing Haiko was siting next to her "what?" she sniffled looking down at the ground.

Haruka wandered down the halls, her eyes traveling here and there. She was lost, of course. She had no idea where she was, and so, she was exploring the school quite aimlessly. She entered an area filled with lockers and spotted a girl near a locker who appeared to be crying. A male stood by her wih a slight expression of worry and soon sat down beside her. Not wanting to disturb the couple, she turned to walk in another direction, hoping to meet someone who would help her.

Last edited by a moderator:
A girl walked past and Lily stepped out of her way. She couldn't help but notice that the girl looked very confused. But it was none of her business surely. She didn't know the girl. Knowing she would regret it, Lily stepped in front of the girl and said: "Hey." Wow, original. Well done, Lily.

Haiko puts an arm around her to comfort her, "Are you ok?" He was genuinely worried about her.

Haiko sighs, "I feel sorry, just know that you can come to me any time." He pulls out a small slip of paper and writes down his address, "If things get too tough, come to my place, you can stay there whenever." He sighs and simply sits beside her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back