• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chitori High School

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.
Xeno238 submitted a new resource:

Chitori High School - Go to classes, get good grades, make new friends, it's an average highschool.

An average school Roleplay, have fun and please read the rules before joining.
Read more about this resource... 
Haiko runs through the city towards the school, "Jesus Christ! Why do I have to be late today?!" He says to himself as he darts past the shops. He finally reaches the school and darts into the court yard, "Yes!" He says to himself, "Made it on time!" He goes to run up the steps of the school when suddenly, slip, he falls and hits his head. 
He slowly sits up, the trip caused a small gash on his forehead. He reaches up and touches it then looks at his fingers, blood. He had to get to the nurses office. He gets up slowly and keeps his head down, he doesn't want to draw attention. Haiko was blushing, he knew people were looking at him. The cut wasn't too terrible, it drew blood but not enough to stream down his face.

Aaron walks to the school with her hands folded acrossed her chest when she noticed a kid fall on the ground but now was bleeding. She walked over to him looking down at him with huge deep blue eyes "are you okay?" she asks kneeling down looking at his gash then scanning the area noticing people staring at him "can you guys like not stare for once?" she yells at the other people around the gazes down at him. "what happened?" she wondered raising an eyebrow gritting her teeth peering at the bloody cut on haiko's forehead.

Haiko blushes, it was a girl, he always gets embarrassed around girls, "I-I'm fine." He mutters quietly, "I-I fell." Haiko keeps looking down.

Aaron scanned his face looking up at his cut setting her back to the side "it looks like it hurts really bad" she muttered moving his hair away from his forehead and looking at the cut. "hmm i need to get a wet towel or something" she adds looking around in her bag for something to help his cut. "do you wanna run inside so i can help you with your cut?" she asks raising an eyebrow scanning his face.

Haikos' eyes widen a bit when she touched his forehead, he was getting too embarrassed about this, "I was about to go to the nurse's office." He grips his books in his arms tightly, "A-A wet towel would be nice."

Aaron's eyes widen looking at his eyes for a second then up at the cut "umm...come with me" she said standing up. Looking down at him she could tell he was nervous "oh okay well imma have to run into the bathroom and get a towel or something then get it wet for you" she said gritting her teeth looking at his gash "ow dang does it hurt bad" she wonders scanning his face.

Haiko follows her, "I'll wait here." Haiko nods, he realizes how much it hurts and pauses for a second, he lets the pain sink in and he holds back tears, "I-It doesn't hurt that much." He smiles weakly, trying to convince her that he's ok. 
(still there?)

(Yeah I am been gone for awhile sorry)

Aaron lookd at him with concerned eyes "no come with me" she said looking at him. "No I can tell your in pain" she muttered looking into his eyes. "Let's me see that gash again" said moving the hair away from his forehead staring at the gash "it will be fine" she sputters with a smile walking into the bathroom getting a wet towel and walking back out placing on his forehead.

Haiko shivers at the feeling of the wet towel but he gets used to it, "T-Thanks." Whoever this girl was, she was nice, he didn't even know her name and yet he felt like she was a friend, "I-I never got your name."

Aaron smiled scanning his face "haha no problem" she says cleaning his wound. he seemed like a very sweet and cute guy. "Oh I'm Aaron" she said smiling widely with huge deep blue eyes. "What's yours" she asks chuckling.

Haiko didn't feel as embarrassed by her, he actually was looking up instead of staring at the ground, "I'm Haiko. It's nice to meet you." Haiko noticed that she was kind of cute, but suddenly the bell rang, "Oh no! I have to go, I'll be late!" Haiko says to Aaron before darting off.

Aaron smilied at him "nice to meet you t-" she cut off because he bolted away instantly to class she laughed. Then walked to her locker exchanging her books and headed down the hall to her next class which was her least favorite class of the day.

Haiko sits in music class with his melodica, he couldn't get his mind off of that Aaron girl.

Aaron sighed waiting for class to be over she folded her arms acrossed her chest and just stared at the clock. Until it was finally over. She sprung out of her seat and made her way into the hallway one of the first kids actually.

Haiko walks out into the hall and sees Aaron, he walks over, "H-Hello again." He slightly smiles. 
(sorry if I'm replying slow, I'm doing chores and such)

Haiko still had his melodica case slung over his shoulder, "D-Do you think we could hang out sometime?" He asks it slowly and blushes slightly.

Haiko paused for a moment, "How about this Saturday?" He adjusts the strap of the melodica case.

Aaron smiled nodding her head "yeah perfect" she said scanning his face "what class do you have next?" she asked tilting her head slightly.

Haiko pauses for a moment, "Math I think." He says, he isn't blushing anymore.

Haiko followed behind her as they walked through the corridors of the school, when they get to math Haiko sits beside her. He glances at her every once in a while, she's so nice, he thought to himself.

Aaron's eyes widen looking down at the math book tapping her pencil against the table thinking hard puffing out her cheeks from frustration. "well, then Haiko?" she said looking over at him.

Haiko was having a tough time understanding all these algebraic problems, "When will we ever use this in our lives?" He says as he looks totally confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back