• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chitori High School

Haiko drops the magazine, "I-I-I-I" He mutters, he then proceeds to fall over and faint.

Aaron's eyes widen as she rushes over to him helping him up "uhhmm Haiko?" she said raising an eyebrow shaking him.

The magazine was left open on a pretty inappropriate page. 
Haiko had a dazed look on his face, he would be ok, but that mag really stunned him.

Aaron's eyes grew gigantic noticing the book laying there "what the f-" she cut off looking down at Haiko "wake the fundip!" she exclaimed smacking him across the face over and over again. ( xD )

Haiko snaps out of his trance right as he gets slapped, "HEY! HEY! STOP! I'M OK!" He tries to get her to stop hitting him.

Aaron scans his face and sighs "thank god" then walks over and kicks the magazine. "eww!" she yells pointing at it.

The vender stands from his chair, "You have to pay for that!" He yells at her and shakes his fist.

Haiko smiles weakly and rubs the back of his head, "I-I can pay for it."

Aaron's eyes widen "oh okay? then..." she muttered running a hand through her hair looking around the area awkwardly adjusting her pikachu hat.

Haiko pays for it and picks up the crumpled paper, "N-Now let's go to the Watamote panel." Haiko says as he stuffs the mag into his backpack, "I'll get rid of it later." He says as he chuckles

Aaron nodded her head with a flushed red face "yeah, where is that?" she asks raising an eyebrow with huge deep blue eyes scanning his face. "and im sure you wont" she mutters chuckling then taking a deep breath.

Haiko looks at her, "I will get rid of it! I'm not some pervert." He grumbles as he leads the way to the panel, "It's this way."

Aaron laughs at him "sure you aren't" she laughs looking at him following him from behind "where is it?" she said confused looking around having a blonde moment. ( xD )

Haiko sighs, "Just, follow me." He says, it doesn't take too long for them to arrive at the panel. They walk inside and see the voice actors, the producers, ETC.

Aaron follows him with a huge smile on her face " i dare you to go on stage" she whispers at him. folding her arms acrossed her chest "thank you for taking me here" she said blushing slightly.

Haiko looks at her, "I'll do it for 2000 Yen." He says with a smirk.

"uhh, fundip!" she said scanning his face "well i dont have that" she said sticking out her tongue smiling at him poking his side.

Haiko instantly contorts in a way not known to man when she poked him, he doesn't like when people poke or tickle him, "Fine, I'll do it for 1500." He says as he looks at the panel up on stage.

Aaron puffed out her cheeks "you dont have to do it if you dont want too" she said nodding her head fixing her snakebite piercing then smiling widely ruffling up his hair.

Haiko blushed when she touched his hair, "It's not that I don't want to do it, it's simply that for me to do it, it will come at a price."

(also, 1500 Yen=15 U.S. dollars.)

Aaron smiled as he blushed "aww, your cute" she said pulling her hand away scanning his face "haha okay, here" she said digging in her pocket giving him fifteen dollars smiling widely.

(haha okay thank you lol)

Haiko takes the money and gets up, he walks down one of the isles and jumps onto the stage, he runs up to the actor that plays Tomoko and kneels in front of her, "Izumi Kitta! I loved you in the show Watamote!" He yells with his head bowed. Security guards then drag him off the stage.

Aaron's eyes widen suprised he would actually do that "dang kid!" she muttered folding her arms feeling eyes on her she turned noticing a couple creepy guys staring at her. Her eyes widen then she walked towards Haiko "you actually did it, Holy crap! your freaking amazing" she said smiling widely.

Haiko was blushing intensely, "That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back