• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chitori High School

Aaron groaned looking up at the clock "at least we will be out in a little bit" she said glancing over at him and smiled at him then pulled out a piece of paper and began to draw a girl standing at the edge of a cliff staring at the horizon.

Haiko enjoyed Aaron being what he would consider a friend, the bell rings a couple of minutes later as he stands and puts his books in his messenger bag. He walks out, making sure to stick with Aaron, "Is school over yet? It's my first day here."He says as he walks.

Aaron smiled looking at him folding her arms acrossed her chest before standing up and walking beside him. "almost, its pretty close" she muttered noticing that it was his first day. "so your new? cause i was going to say i haven't seen you before" she smiled scanning his face. "where did you come from?" she asked.

Haiko sighed, school was almost over, "I came from Tokyo." He scratches the back of his head.

Haiko nodded, "Yeah, it was pretty cool, there were all these huge buildings and great shops. There was practically a karaoke place everywhere you stepped." He chuckled.

Aaron chuckled "that's somewhere i would wanna go, you should totally take me" she exclaimed playfully running a hand through her hair. "What day is it?" she mutters scanning his face smiling.

Haiko pauses for a moment, "I'm pretty sure it's Thursday, I'm not so sure I would want to go back to Tokyo. The reason I had to move is because of bullies." He frowns a bit and looks at the ground.

Aaron sighs and looks at him "it gets better i promise" she mutters putting an arm over his shoulder "when we hang out on Saturday, what do you think you would wanna do" she said raising an eyebrow.

Haiko started smiling again, "Well, I was thinking we could go to a convention that was in town, A-Kon I think it's called, I accidentally bought 2 tickets instead of one, I had to work extra hours at my job to be financially stable again."

Aaron smiled at him, "not trying to sound like a total numb skull but, what is A-Kon?" she asked raising an eyebrow not trying to sound like an idiot.

Haiko smiled, "It's an anime convention. There should be all sorts of stuff there!" He says happily.

Aaron nodded her head "oh okay, i get it now" she said laughing "sorry i can be a blonde sometimes" she mutters looking at him.

Haiko chuckles, "It's ok, we all have those moments." He smiles brightly.

(can we just skip to A-Kon?)

(haha yeah)

Aaron ran a hand through her hair "wow this place is cool" she said as her deep blue eyes grew gigantic then looked down at Haiko.

Haiko looked at the map he took, wait wha- is that his melodica? Why did he bring an instrument? Oh well, whatever the reason is, he brought it anyways. Haiko looks around at all the surroundings and back at the map, "Ok, We're right here..." He points at a spot on the map, "But the Watamote panel is over...Here!" He points at another part of the map.

Aaron scanned Haiko then followed his gaze to the map "okay that's is not very far" she muttered looking around the scenery.

Haiko lead the way until he was stopped by a vender selling some manga, he never really read any manga so he walked over and started browsing the magazines, "Uh, may I ask what type of manga this is?" Haiko asks the shop owner.

Aaron chuckled walking around looking at the little Anime action figure's "these are cute" she muttered browsing at them then walked over to Haiko looking at the magazines and comic books she skimmed through them.

The shop owner promptly says to him, "Hentai." Haiko had never seen any anime that was a so called, "Hentai" He picks up one of the magazines and goes to open it. 
(Will Haiko keep his innocence? Will Aaron save him? Who knows.)

Aaron waked over to him smiling looking over his shoulder "what are you getting?" she said chuckling smiling widely noticing he had a magazine in his hand.

Before Haiko can open the magazine he looks at Aaron, "I don't know I haven't read any of it yet, I have to do a test read to figure out if it's good or not. The vender said it was, 'Hentai' I'm not sure what type of anime that is." Haiko says as he draws his attention back to the mag.

Aaron nodded "sounds interesting, imma go check out the hats" she said walking over to the hats looking through them. "Aww so cute!" she exclaimed excitedly.

(Ooooh, he nearly kept his innocence but due to Aaron not hearing about Hentai, Haiko's innocence flew away as fast as a jet plane.)

Haiko opens the mag and immediately freezes, he turns a deep shade of red as he gets a nose bleed.

(oh thats nice O-O)

Aaron walked over with a pikachu hat on smiling widely noticing Haiko had a nose bleed. Her eyes grew big "oh well then" she said stepping back slightly. "Hmm Haiko, do you think you should read that?" she asked gritting her teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back