• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chitori High School

Aaron chuckled "its fine, at least you did it" she laughed placing her pikachu hat on his head smiling widely "your so adorable, oh my god" she exclaims excitedly.

Haiko rubs the back of his head, "Thanks." He says as he blushes even more, "Why don't we go get something to eat?" He smiles.

Aaron smiles widely blushing slightly "no problemo" she said looking around folding her arms "um sure, im freaking hungry" she said chuckling scanning his face.

Haiko walks over to a small cafeteria, "I'll get the food, what do you want?" He says as he smiles at her.

Haiko walks up to the counter and buys their food, he then sit back down at a table.

Aaron sat there looking around the room smiling widely "aha food" she said pointing at it looking up at him "thank you for everything" she said.

Aaron started to eat slowly and awkwardly "do you usually go to conventions like this?" she asks taking a bite of mash potatoes.

Haiko pauses for a bit, "Yeah, it's pretty cool, although A-Kon isn't as crowded today as I thought it would be." He says as he looks around.

Aaron laughs "well that's better, because i dont want some fat guy taking his time to get around while i have to do things and hang out with you" she said smiling widely.

Haiko smiles and blushes slightly, "I guess that wouldn't be good." He chuckles.

Aaron laughed and smiled admiring his face "yeah, that would be nasty" she said nodding her head "sorry, im a complete dork just take it" she laughed.

Haiko nodded, "You're not alone." He laughs, "Everyone here is a nerd of some sort." He smiles at her.

Aaron chuckled, "yeah i bet" she said smiling widely looking around the room "this place is like a candy store and im that fat kid" she laughs blushing slightly.

Haiko laughs and stands when he finishes his food, "I'll be right back, I'm going to go throw this away." He says and walks off towards the trashcan.

Aaron stood up finishing her mash potatoes and dumping them in the garbage can "where we go now?" she asks with a creepy low tone of voice coming up behind him.

Haiko pauses for a second, "What's up with your voice?" He asks.

Haiko chuckles and starts walking towards the vendors, "I would like to get a souvenir before we go." He says.

He starts browsing everything and eventually finds an ocarina, "Ok, I'll get this." He says and pays the vendor.

Aaron stood there awkwardly watch Haiko pay for his things "what did you get?" she asks raising an eyebrow excitedly.

Haiko turns around with an ocarina, "I got an ocarina." It had a cute little Cas and Dean on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back