• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sunshine in Your Smile

Cat Connoisseur
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's summer! I got my hat on backwards and I'm ready to party-

A little about me:
  • I'm 20, go by he/him, and prefer my partners to be closer to me in age whether that's exact or a just few years older/younger, especially when it comes to romantic plots, but I'm flexible.
  • I stick to pms and default to mxm as most of my characters are both attracted to and identify as male to varying degrees but I'm not against mxf, fxf, nb pairings, or platonic stuff either.
  • Modern slice of life and/or fantasy/supernatural settings are my comfort genres but by no means are the only ones I'm interested in. I'm not keen on historically accurate plots, anything heavy on the sci-fi or action genre, or most fandom rp unfortunately. Some elements added here and there are okay but I'd rather those be kept to a minimal since frankly, figuring out the inner politics of war is not something I am interested in.
  • I am partial to anime logic and art when it comes to characters so I will not be using realistic face claims and would prefer you also do the same. No face claims but descriptions are also fine.
  • My time zone is PST. I am awake at odd hours.
  • I try to match reply lengths as best I can but I fall within semi lit and would prefer to stay in the range of multiple easy on the eyes paragraphs. No one liners or single short paragraphs but if you send me a novel and a word count to hit I will cry very hard.
  • I don't mind if you're not super active and I don't expect multiple replies a day or even once a day since I'm not that person either, just give me a heads up if you're going to be inactive for any longer than a week or two. I'm also ghost friendly, things happen and/or change, I get it. While I'd like to have a reason it's not necessary and I won't hold it against you.
  • Causal chatting ooc is optional but taking time to plan out plot lines and discuss characters is a must for me. Whatever concerns you have or ideas you have I'd like to hear! Any plots I have listed can be adjusted/butchered and stitched together to your heart's content. These are more jumping off points than concrete.

I'll bold the role I'd most like to play if there is one and add asterisks the more I'm interested in a plot. Doesn't mean I'm not interested in the ones lower on the scale at all, I just don't have a lot of ideas right off the bat for them.

Muse A has recently adopted a dog from the local shelter, naming it Muse B. They thought nothing of their pet's odd appearance until one night they transform into a human under the full moon.

As a god, Muse A receives their fair share of selfish and shallow prayers but Muse B's wish sticks out to them.

Androids are no longer a luxury only for the very wealthy and elite and have become more accessible than ever for the general public as the natural evolution of smart appliances. Muse A decides to buy one for themselves to help with everyday tasks and names it Muse B, unexpectedly finding fun in personalizing their android as well as comfort in the idea of having another person in the house, even if they weren't real. However, Muse B, who should be nothing more than a dress up doll able to carry out basic chores seems to have started acting on their own free will...

Muse A and Muse B find out they've both been dating the same person without each other's knowledge. Frustrated from having been cheated on but not wanting their date plans to go to waste, the two Muses decide to go together instead.

Muse A and Muse B make an unlikely paranormal investigating duo, especially since one of them can't see ghosts at all and the other isn't human to begin with.

Muse A and Muse B were childhood friends that made a pact to marry each other if they were both single by a certain age as little kids. Unfortunately, Muse B later moved away and the two gradually lost contact with time. Now at the age they've made the silly promise at, Muse A is surprised to see Muse B again who has recently returned to their hometown, apparently dead serious about the whole ordeal and ready to get married.

Muse A is fond of a faceless online content creator, completely unaware the identity of their idol is Muse B, their next door neighbor who has a giant crush on them.

Finding a long run down shrine to an unfamiliar god, Muse A decides to leave an offering. The next day the god in question, Muse B, appears at their door frantic and hellbent on properly rewarding their first worshipper in centuries.

Muse A has had a longtime (one sided) rivalry with Muse B, one so long they can't even remember what ticked them off in the first place. By chance they learn a secret of Muse B's and find it the perfect ammo as blackmail... only they don't get the reaction they expected when confronted.

Muse A frequents a cafe owned and ran by Muse B, coming in most days after work to order a dessert and/or some sort of drink and take advantage of the free wi-fi and calm atmosphere before leaving an hour before closing. As they've become a regular customer and give much appreciated feedback on menu items, Muse B lets them stay for as long as they like but soon grows curious of Muse A's personal life.

Blinded by their infatuation for Muse B, Muse A manages to completely miss all the signs pointing to Muse B being a vampire.

Muse A has proven themselves to be one of the most talented and proficient magic users around and naturally seeks out a familiar of equal status and ability. They summon Muse B, who is... not exactly what they expected...

Muse A's hometown is a tiny tourist spot surrounded by nature mostly populated by the retired and/or elderly. When they learn the condo nearby has been rented out to Muse B, someone their age, instead of the usual old couple looking for a quiet vacation, they're excited to see their new neighbor for the summer and decides to wait outside their door to personally welcome them to town.

Muse A finds their home haunted by Muse B, a ghost who isn't aware they're dead and thinks they have a new roommate.

The bastard child of a nobleman, Muse A is the stain on their father's otherwise spotless reputation and kept hidden from the public eye within a secret wing of the family's estate. Muse B is the child of one of the servants tasked with Muse A's care and regularly crosses path with them. The two of them being the only kids around, have no choice but to get along.

Muse A takes in the stray cat they've been taking care of recently and is completely devastated when their pet later runs away. Just as they begin to accept the likely death of their pet after unsuccessfully searching for months, they spot their cat in the window of Muse B's home, alive and well but acting as a member of someone else's family.

Muse A stumbles upon a cult and in self defense manages to overpower and kill one of the members, accidentally completing the ritual and summoning a demon.

Muse A is an ordinary office worker who finds their homemade lunch stolen day after day by someone in the office. They hatch a plan to find out the identity of their little thief and catches Muse B red handed.

A superstitious village sacrifices one of its residents to their god every 25 years. No one really knows what's supposed to happen afterwards but it definitely wasn't whatever the hell is happening to Muse A.

Muse A is a malevolent entity who has decided on Muse B as their new target of torment. Unfortunately, Muse B's life wasn't the greatest to begin with, and Muse A starts to feel guilty playing with someone who's already not doing so well.

Muse A is the CEO of a prolific company long considered a staple name in its industry and urgently looking for a new secretary!

Muse A and Muse B are coworkers, nothing more, nothing less. By complete accident, Muse A finds out something about Muse B's not so savory private life and can't look at them the same ever again.

Muse A's first love was Muse B, their same gender friend. They predictably never got the courage to confess and let their relationship stay the way it was. Some time goes by and Muse A is finally comfortable with their sexuality, reuniting with Muse B for the sake of old times. They never expected Muse B to then make a passing comment about how they once had a crush on Muse A, in turn brining back those butterflies in Muse A's stomach.

• "I'm actually hoping for death. Thanks though!"
  • "Well, I am a little curious what my last straw is going to be."
  • "It's okay to forget about me."
  • "Why do you resent me so?"
  • "Please— consider me a dream."
  • "Will you be with me when the world ends?"
  • "I don't remember my name but for some reason I remember yours."
  • "Will you remember me, even just a little?"
  • "Having fun without me?"
  • "You're not much help, are you?"
  • "Let's meet again."
  • "I'll cherish it."
  • "Give it back."
  • "Sorry about that! Force of habit."
  • "Have you eaten yet?"
  • "That's a secret."
  • "You are not mine to keep."
  • "You know you shouldn't have survived that, right?"
  • "Let's go home."
  • "You're the same as me."
  • "There are some things I don't want to give up."
  • "This doesn't have to mean anything."
  • "The devil has and will always be a gentleman."
  • "Bear with me for today."

Last edited:
Hi there!! I love a majority of these prompts, Im personally partial to Lonely Hearts Club, Summer Belongs To You, How Do You Boo, and Two Time, feel free to dm me and Ill tell you more about the OC's I have in mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back