• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chibi Wars

Idea said:
(PS: this is the moment when you tell us your name is not Grace, it's Jennifer)
Actually, my name is Ciarra but you guys can call me Mena if you want~

Too much idea. Must write.

Figured out what I want to do with my new soul keeper. He's gonna be a fun one, hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idea said:
New soul keeper?
Mm. Had been tossing around ideas in my head for another duo. I mostly played it safe with Vulture and Ox so I wanted to do something a bit weirder. Of course just going "This is X, his power is Y" doesn't make for a good character so I've been brainstorming for several days. I know what I want and have the claim for his appearance picked out, just have to write it up now.

Ammy said:
Mm. Had been tossing around ideas in my head for another duo. I mostly played it safe with Vulture and Ox so I wanted to do something a bit weirder. Of course just going "This is X, his power is Y" doesn't make for a good character so I've been brainstorming for several days. I know what I want and have the claim for his appearance picked out, just have to write it up now.
Ooo cant wait

Ey yo you guys still accepting? Yes, I read the list thing though I've noticed that some people are in the thingy thing without being on the list. SO I MUST CONCLUDE--May I join? c:

@Idea Sorry to leave mid action! But I've got to head to work for an 8 hour shift. Excited to see what you come up with.

Versa said:
@Idea Sorry to leave mid action! But I've got to head to work for an 8 hour shift. Excited to see what you come up with.
no problem, I need to wrap up maths for tomorrow anyway, and there are still a few CSs to complete too...

Ahhhh I am back...school's been so tiring that I haven't had the time to settle down so with that being said....when do you guys want the next stage?

Pyosimros said:
Ey yo you guys still accepting? Yes, I read the list thing though I've noticed that some people are in the thingy thing without being on the list. SO I MUST CONCLUDE--May I join? c:
Sure. go ahead pyo-kun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back