• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cherry lips

𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Eunoia
"Too old to be captured in poems. Too old to be loved by everyone, but loved so very deeply by a chosen few."
Hello and welcome to my rather hectic 1x1 thread! My name is Cherry but you are more than welcome to call me Cher if you'd like. I'm currently trying to get back into RPing after a few months' hiatus due to personal reasons, so I'm really hoping to get at least two or three 1x1's started up. I am going to be moving across the country in a week so I will be inactive from March 15th to March 18th. I do work from home so I will be on pretty regularly, but that doesn't mean I'm going to post an in-character post every other hour haha. I will let you know if I am going to be inactive for any reason or if my schedule is getting busy, and I would greatly appreciate it if you did the same~ On that note, I am incredibly flexible with replies, having been in 1x1's where there were months in between our replies and it lasted for years so really there's no pressure or rush. I am ghost friendly because I get it can be difficult to retain an interest in a roleplay, but I personally will let you know if I have lost interest or motivation.

I am 21 so I would prefer to partner up with someone no younger than 18 as I just feel more comfortable that way. I use she/they pronouns and am part of the LGBTQ+ community so I ALWAYS welcome and appreciate that in my roleplays and partners! I'm open to all-gender pairings as well so just tell me what you're feeling and we can go from there! Anywho, feel free to take a look at the rest of my thread and shoot me a message if you're interested in something or even have your own idea!

✦ 18+ partners strongly preferred
✦ I am an advanced writer but I do have a minimum requirement of 500 words per post because I know sometimes inspiration is tough to find
✦ I'm in PST and tend to go to bed late and wake up early so you may get replies at random times. I will be moving to EST within a week
✦ Since this is a multi settings thread, I will accept both realistic and anime/drawn face claims. FC are a must though
✦ I love chatting OOC so I need a separate PM for the actual rp so that I can hit you up with HCs and plotting
✦ Romance is a must for me, but it doesn't necessarily have to be the focus of the rp. I find it really useful when developing my characters so I try to include it whenever I can
✦ I prefer to double up since I usually have a crazy amount of character ideas so let me know if you're down!
✦ If you have an idea, let me hear it and maybe we can make it work
✦ If you would like to play a canon character, please let me know!
✦ I generally prefer creating OCs and our own storyline if we go for a canon fandom
✦ I'm open to all romantic pairings
✦ Please MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY if you are interested in possibly rping with me

Currently Craving
✦ ATLA/LOK
Viking anything lol
✦ AOT
✦ MHA
✦ JJK
✦ The Ancient Magus' Bride

Fandoms
✦ AOT
✦ ATLA
✦ LOK
✦ Jujutsu Kaisen
✦ Hunter x Hunter
✦ Howl's Moving Castle
✦ Spirited Away
✦ Castle in the Sky
✦ Whisperer of the Heart
✦ Your Name
✦ Fairy Tail
✦ Seven Deadly Sins
✦ Final Fantasy 7/15
✦ Fruits Basket
✦ Given
✦ My Hero Academia
✦ Edens Zero
✦ Haikyu!!
✦ Inu x Boku Secret Service
✦ Beyond the Boundary
✦ Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu
✦ Hitorijime My Hero
✦ World's Greatest First Love
✦ Golden Time

Pairings
✦ Enemies to lovers
✦ Arranged marriage
✦ Childhood friends
✦ Celebrity x Fan
✦ Exes
✦ Actor x Actor
✦ Artist x Muse
✦ Witch x Human

Prompts
✦ A group of childhood friends went exploring in an abandoned mineshaft, only to resurface thousands of years in the future. A future in which humans have been long since extinct and the world has been taken over by creatures that have filled fairytales for generations. Unsure of how to get back, they embark on an adventure to find a way home, making unlikely friends along the way.

✦ For centuries, monsters and humans have been at war, fighting for nothing more than the right to live. It has been a stalemate every battle though, but the humans finally won the upper hand. Five kingdoms spread across the world, each supporting a large community of humans and impenetrable walls to keep them safe from the evil that lay in the wilds. In order to keep 'peace' each of the five kingdoms put together a group of monster hunters, only selecting criminals and those who are deemed extendible. Their mission is to kill as many monsters as they can in hopes of ridding the world of them. But is that the right thing to do?

✦ Fate is something that is normal. Or rather, knowing who you are fated to be with is normal. But what if the person your fate is entwined with is someone you despise? Muse A and Muse B have found themselves in this situation. After turning 18, they quickly discovered that their own red strings had found their way to each other, meaning they had no choice but to give in.

✦ Muse A lost their lover in a tragic accident when they were in school, but now, years later they are face to face with Muse C, a perfect replica of their deceased Muse B. Unsure of what to think of it, they approached them, desperate to see if it was their love that had returned from the grave. But was it? Or was it the world's cruel way of torturing Muse A for all the wrongs they had committed in the past?

✦ With only a few years left to live, Muse C embarks on a journey to see the world and experience everything they ever wanted within that short span of time. Throughout their travels, they meet Muse B, someone they fall madly in love with. But how do you start a relationship when there's a timer on it?

coded by cherry !! 🍒

Hello and welcome to my rather hectic 1x1 thread! My name is Cherry but you are more than welcome to call me Cher if you'd like. I'm currently trying to get back into RPing after a few months' hiatus due to personal reasons, so I'm really hoping to get at least two or three 1x1's started up. I am going to be moving across the country in a week so I will be inactive from March 15th to March 18th. I do work from home so I will be on pretty regularly, but that doesn't mean I'm going to post an in-character post every other hour haha. I will let you know if I am going to be inactive for any reason or if my schedule is getting busy, and I would greatly appreciate it if you did the same~ On that note, I am incredibly flexible with replies, having been in 1x1's where there were months in between our replies and it lasted for years so really there's no pressure or rush. I am ghost friendly because I get it can be difficult to retain an interest in a roleplay, but I personally will let you know if I have lost interest or motivation.

I am 21 so I would prefer to partner up with someone no younger than 18 as I just feel more comfortable that way. I use she/they pronouns and am part of the LGBTQ+ community so I ALWAYS welcome and appreciate that in my roleplays and partners! I'm open to all-gender pairings as well so just tell me what you're feeling and we can go from there! Anywho, feel free to take a look at the rest of my thread and shoot me a message if you're interested in something or even have your own idea!

✦ 18+ partners strongly preferred
✦ I am an advanced writer but I do have a minimum requirement of 500 words per post because I know sometimes inspiration is tough to find
✦ I'm in PST and tend to go to bed late and wake up early so you may get replies at random times. I will be moving to EST within a week
✦ Since this is a multi settings thread, I will accept both realistic and anime/drawn face claims. FC are a must though
✦ I love chatting OOC so I need a separate PM for the actual rp so that I can hit you up with HCs and plotting
✦ Romance is a must for me, but it doesn't necessarily have to be the focus of the rp. I find it really useful when developing my characters so I try to include it whenever I can
✦ I prefer to double up since I usually have a crazy amount of character ideas so let me know if you're down!
✦ If you have an idea, let me hear it and maybe we can make it work
✦ If you would like to play a canon character, please let me know!
✦ I generally prefer creating OCs and our own storyline if we go for a canon fandom
✦ I'm open to all romantic pairings
✦ Please MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY if you are interested in possibly rping with me

Currently Craving
✦ ATLA/LOK
✦ Viking anything lol
✦ AOT
✦ MHA
✦ JJK
✦ Harry Potter

Fandoms
✦ AOT
✦ Harry Potter
✦ ATLA
✦ LOK
✦ Jujutsu Kaisen
✦ Hunter x Hunter
✦ Howl's Moving Castle
✦ Spirited Away
✦ Castle in the Sky
✦ Whisperer of the Heart
✦ Your Name
✦ Fairy Tail
✦ Seven Deadly Sins
✦ Final Fantasy 7/15
✦ Fruits Basket
✦ Given
✦ My Hero Academia
✦ Edens Zero
✦ Haikyu!!
✦ Inu x Boku Secret Service
✦ Beyond the Boundary
✦ Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu
✦ Hitorijime My Hero
✦ World's Greatest First Love
✦ Golden Time

Pairings
✦ Enemies to lovers
✦ Arranged marriage
✦ Childhood friends
✦ Celebrity x Fan
✦ Exes
✦ Actor x Actor
✦ Artist x Muse
✦ Witch x Human

Prompts
✦ A group of childhood friends went exploring in an abandoned mineshaft, only to resurface thousands of years in the future. A future in which humans have been long since extinct and the world has been taken over by creatures that have filled fairytales for generations. Unsure of how to get back, they embark on an adventure to find a way home, making unlikely friends along the way.

✦ For centuries, monsters and humans have been at war, fighting for nothing more than the right to live. It has been a stalemate every battle though, but the humans finally won the upper hand. Five kingdoms spread across the world, each supporting a large community of humans and impenetrable walls to keep them safe from the evil that lay in the wilds. In order to keep 'peace' each of the five kingdoms put together a group of monster hunters, only selecting criminals and those who are deemed extendible. Their mission is to kill as many monsters as they can in hopes of ridding the world of them. But is that the right thing to do?

✦ Fate is something that is normal. Or rather, knowing who you are fated to be with is normal. But what if the person your fate is entwined with is someone you despise? Muse A and Muse B have found themselves in this situation. After turning 18, they quickly discovered that their own red strings had found their way to each other, meaning they had no choice but to give in.

✦ Muse A lost their lover in a tragic accident when they were in school, but now, years later they are face to face with Muse C, a perfect replica of their deceased Muse B. Unsure of what to think of it, they approached them, desperate to see if it was their love that had returned from the grave. But was it? Or was it the world's cruel way of torturing Muse A for all the wrongs they had committed in the past?

✦ With only a few years left to live, Muse C embarks on a journey to see the world and experience everything they ever wanted within that short span of time. Throughout their travels, they meet Muse B, someone they fall madly in love with. But how do you start a relationship when there's a timer on it?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Bump for interest ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Are you still open for some of the prompts you have listed? I was interested in maybe plotting out the monster and human war with you if you were up for that!

Are you still open for some of the prompts you have listed? I was interested in maybe plotting out the monster and human war with you if you were up for that!
Sure thing! Send me a PM and we can get discussing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back