• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Charms and Hexes | A witch roleplay | Partner search

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, and welcome to my 1x1 partner search!

I've been dying for a roleplay while I'm bored at home from this annoying Coronavirus stuff. Well, I'd love at least a paragraph for every response and romance is a big thing for me. For now let's keep it FxM but I am open for LGBTQ themes.
- I ask for you not to drop off the face of the earth, if something comes up or you won't be able to get replies out please tell me. Same for if you start to loose interest in the rp. We can try to figure something out.
-I don't mind chatting in between replies.
-I'm 13 and I'd rather rp with minors my age.
-As I said, love romance!
-Also, please be able to juggle lots of side characters as well as your main character.

Anyways, on to the plot! The plot will center around a young witch and her friend. The witch friend is getting ready to move to a mysterious place that the human friend has no clue where. When human friend (C2) questions witch friend (C1), they can't get a straight answer out of them. After a little digging, C2 finds out C1 is a witch who is moving to a far away sealed off island to go to a witches academy. C1 gets confronted by C2 about being a witch, which gets C2 cursed by a mysterious force into becoming a cat. The friends aren't sure how it happened. Regardless, C2 gets taken with C1 to figure out how to undo the curse and find out who put the curse on C2 in the first place. They go to the witches academy with C2 acting as C1's cat familiar for the time being.

And that's all for now. I'd be playing C1 (Witch) and you'd be playing C2 (Cursed Human). Also, I'm open to developing the plot a lot further with you.

Last edited:
wow, a really interesting plot that gives both parties a story to follow, but a ton of freedom?!? Damm, that’s a steal!

Oh my gosh that plot seems so interesting !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back