• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Characters my hero cross over

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here
Ok! Thanks! And just to be clear 100% I'm not allowed another pokemon beyond that? Or can I have one more? I'll make them weaker than the typhlosion so there's more room for growth while giving Liotro a little bit of versatility, if that's OK? I'll update my form accordingly once this is sorted

Updated! I chose to down grade the luxray into a shinx, I think this will be pretty good in terms of devopment and versatility

*~~~Character Sheet~~~*
Kagura.(Gin.Tama).600.2294850.jpg
(Credit)

Female | 5' 1" (155 cm)| 88 lbs. (40 kgs)

~Basics~

Name: Kagura
Franchise: Gintama

~Appearance~

Hair Colour: Vermilion
Eye Colour: Ocean Blue

Complexion: Pale
Clothing Style: Oriental Clothing

~Background~

Personality: Kagura is a more energetic and snide girl. Wanting to distance herself from her Yato heritage, she mainly focuses on just doing what makes her happy. Whether that be goofing off or just hanging out with those she enjoys being around. She does tend to come off as rather harsh though. Saying what's on her mind, whether it's positive or not, not to mention her habit of simply choosing violent solutions for a lot of her problems. Something in the way that she doesn't like? Smash it and it's gone. It's as simple as that.

Abilities:
- Enhanced Strength- Due to being a part of the Yato tribe, she possesses strength far greater than the average human being. She is also skilled when it comes to hand-to-hand combat and has developed fighting techniques that go along with her superhuman strength.

- Parasol- While just looking like a standard parasol that she carries with her everywhere to avoid the sun, it also acts as a weapon. Able to shoot a barrage of bullets. Similar to a machine gun along with being very durable.

- Healing abilities- While not necessarily a 'power' she's naturally able to heal wounds at a faster rate than most humans are able to do.

forcas.png

Male | 5'9'' (180cm) | 141 lbs. (64kg)

Basics

Name:
Francesco Faust
Franchise: Astriela - Tales from the godless land. (My own story, sadly not released anywhere yet)

Appearance
Hair color: Jet black
Eye color: Pale blue
Complexion: Light

Abilities:
-Peak body condition- Through his rebirth via alchemy his body is in peak condition at all times and never tires. He is stronger than most regular folks but still weaker than a trained professional.
-Alchemy-
Through his years, of studies and practice he managed to become a pretty decent handler of the art. Changing the shape and state of materials is his forte.
-Personal alchemy- A trait acquired after his rebirth via alchemy, he can now safely use alchemy without using hermetic circles as his body now contains something akin to a philosopher stone.
-Adaptive learning-
His mind now clearer than ever alongside his intellect allowed Francesco to read books at great speeds and be able to store and process the information better than most. Making it so that learning new things is far easier than before but even then it takes a long time to fully understand it.

Personality:
Francesco Faust is an overly studious person often forgetting to take care of himself when immersed in one of his many experiments.
He is prepared to pay any price to further his research he prefers to not hinder innocent lives while doing so, Francesco would rather use criminals and those deserving of living in pain although he would not take lives anymore while doing so.

The easiest way to explain his behavior is hectic but organized. Cold but caring, and if he is interested in something he does not understand well good luck then.
Since if you show even the slightest hint of knowing something related to it you will be barraged with questions about it, and have to listen to one of his many theories about it.

While he is mature almost all of the time he can be surprisingly childish at certain times especially if he finally figures something out that gave him trouble for a while.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back