• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chaos In Tokyo | Utter Madness

BEHOLD THE MIGHTY 6'6'' DUBSTEP GENIUS, THE SSS DEVIL OF THE STREETS, AND THE FEAR OF ONGAKU AND RAIKAN ALIKE, IT IS THE BREAKDANCER TITAN, YAMAMOTO YUUKI

630b7cd27f900c7eec41d2fb6b162806.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]
BEHOLD THE MIGHTY 6'6'' DUBSTEP GENIUS, THE SSS DEVIL OF THE STREETS, AND THE FEAR OF ONGAKU AND RAIKAN ALIKE, IT IS THE BREAKDANCER TITAN, YAMAMOTO YUUKI
630b7cd27f900c7eec41d2fb6b162806.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Chibii said:
I'll be using my baby, Kido.

a8e995a9c3aba6562dc5e1cfdd071dcd.jpg

Okay then!

Now that I know what both of your characters look like, Imma draw fanart of Nanami killing them both at the same time. CX 8D xD

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]
Okay then!
Now that I know what both of your characters look like, Imma draw fanart of Nanami killing them both at the same time. CX 8D xD

[/QUOTE]
Your peasant character would be too scared to even step near the holy ground of Yuno Hanezawa.

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]Pft, impossible.

[/QUOTE]
To me, nothing is impossible.

Chibii said:
Your peasant character would be too scared to even step near the holy ground of Yuno Hanezawa.

Oh, really?

Read the ranks again.

It would be a miracle if a thirteen-year-old midget even became a Raikan, let alone become a Special CLass.

She is more powerful than you think she is.

Don't you dare underestimate her.

She is the most powerful midget you will ever see.

I can do anything to this RP.

Like make my character OP.

JK.

So, when d'you reckon this thing'll be on it's feet and rolling?

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]So, when d'you reckon this thing'll be on it's feet and rolling?

[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow. CX

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]
To me, nothing is impossible.

Oh, really?

Read the ranks again.

It would be a miracle if a thirteen-year-old midget even became a Raikan, let alone become a FIrst CLass.

She is more powerful than you think she is.

Don't you dare underestimate her.

She is the most powerful midget you will ever see.

I can do anything to this RP.

Like make my character OP.

JK.

[/QUOTE]
Juuzou is only around 5'2" but look where he's at now (please tell me one of you has read :Re)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back