• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chaos In Tokyo | Utter Madness

Chibii said:
Dat expensive piece of shit ;-;
I don't quite fancy Ahri, but a lot of people do...
Are there any characters good for beginners or do I just need to keep trying different ones until I find someone I'm good with?

Illusive said:
Are there any characters good for beginners or do I just need to keep trying different ones until I find someone I'm good with?
Well... The second option is what I did, and I still haven't found the best suited one, though I am pretty good at the champion I play now.

You could try Garen is you want a beginner, he's easy.

Chibii said:
Well... The second option is what I did, and I still haven't found the best suited one, though I am pretty good at the champion I play now.
You could try Garen is you want a beginner, he's easy.
Who do you use?

And I'll probably try Garen next time I play.

Illusive said:
Juuzou is only around 5'2" but look where he's at now (please tell me one of you has read :Re)
I did.

Does drawing fanart and animating/drawing/making an animation for V06 CH59 count? CX

Last edited by a moderator:
Illusive said:
If I enjoy a game I will gladly spend money on it. Especially if in return it grants me happiness.
I have no money to spend... Why? Because I refuse to get a job.

I'M ONLY LIKE 17, I AM TOO LAZY TO DO SHIT.

Chibii said:
I have no money to spend... Why? Because I refuse to get a job.
I'M ONLY LIKE 17, I AM TOO LAZY TO DO SHIT.
I don't really have anything to spend my money on besides food. I don't really play games anymore so I never get new ones.

Illusive said:
I don't really have anything to spend my money on besides food. I don't really play games anymore so I never get new ones.
Well... You lead a simple life.

Meanwhile me here like: "Oh hey friend, let's go to the mall and buy a truckload of anime things. Yes, we will be broke afterwards. No, I do not care."

Chibii said:
Well... You lead a simple life.
Meanwhile me here like: "Oh hey friend, let's go to the mall and buy a truckload of anime things. Yes, we will be broke afterwards. No, I do not care."
Yea my life is simple and boring, I have to admit.

None of my friends live near me and there's nothing interesting where I live so I kind of just sit inside all day ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
Illusive said:
Yea my life is simple and boring, I have to admit.
None of my friends live near me and there's nothing interesting where I live so I kind of just sit inside all day ._.

I have like these 3 rich as shit friends that always bring me along to go eat with them at that mall near my place.

But instead of eating mcdonalds, we eat those fancy ass cuisines with weird food I can't pronounce, and then I feel bad because I can't pay.

If I actually do pay, my wallet starts crying.

Chibii said:
I have like these 3 rich as shit friends that always bring me along to go eat with them at that mall near my place.
But instead of eating mcdonalds, we eat those fancy ass cuisines with weird food I can't pronounce, and then I feel bad because I can't pay.

If I actually do pay, my wallet starts crying.
You eat fancy food and I go and buy a bunch of oreos, KFC and popcorn on Tuesday. Surprisingly I'm not fat.

Me and my friend will have an early death I swear ._.

Illusive said:
You eat fancy food and I go and buy a bunch of oreos, KFC and popcorn on Tuesday. Surprisingly I'm not fat.
Me and my friend will have an early death I swear ._.
The fancy food makes me disgusted at how fancy it is honestly.

It serves you like a tiny morsel on your large as shit plate and charges you like $50 per plate.

Chibii said:
The fancy food makes me disgusted at how fancy it is honestly.
It serves you like a tiny morsel on your large as shit plate and charges you like $50 per plate.
Pretty sure the fanciest thing I've had is steak.

England..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back