• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

"Then it shall be so. I will save your friends as they have saved us," Cheetor says.
Rocket boosters come out of Cheetor's torso.
"Whoa," He says as he flies off.

Moonwatcher lay down, about to go into his thoughts before he looked up to see the duo walk into view. Razor looked like she was being friendly now, maybe a little more friendly than Moonwatcher had anticipated. The fem nuzzled her helm against Pilot's helm. "How was the walk?" Moonwatcher asked.

Both the bots jumped and Razor moved away from Pilot, "Fine."

"Whoa, he can fly now?" Pilot asked. "Not that impressive, tones of things fly" Razor crossed her arms. "But land roaming animals?" Pilot asked. "I can glide, same difference" She huffed.

Cheetor lands next to Pilot. He transforms and stands next to his friend.
"I'm loving my new form," He says.

"As I have seen" Pilot says. "Lucky you, getting that form. But hey, I think I got something waaaay better" He turns his helm, smiling at Razor who was now over by Moonwatcher and chatting.

"And that is?" Cheetor questions.
He looks towards what Pilot was staring at.

(We really need to get him a name)

(I like Pilot, its cute)

Pilot rolled his optics, "Well there is only two other bots in the area, and I'll give you a hint. Its not Moonwatcher" He said with a humored smile.

Pilot laughed, seemingly a lot more happy than he has been on this planet ever since they got there. "Yep. I mean she's still a bit snappy but hey, we're gettin' there"

"Razor told me something... interesting, to say the least" He says. "She said there was something wrong with Moonwatcher, says he's not fully sane. He snapped one day that ended in murder, or at east that is what I was told"

"He explained to me that there was something wrong with him and it was too late to fix. That may be what he was talking about," Cheetor explains.

"I hope he doesnt snap anytime soon, if he does who knows who he may target next" Pilot says a bit nervously.

Cheetor enters the science lab.
Inside Trion was doing tests.
"Welcome," Trion says.
"I don't think our friends will survive for long," Cheetor says.
"And why is that?" Trion asks.
He turns towards Pilot when saying this.

"Well I was told by Razor that Moonwatcher is unstable in some way, when I think about it I think she mentioned something similar to PTSD maybe. But she said one day he snapped and murdered one of his own in some kind of rage. I'm worried this will happen again"

"I have faith that any one of us can over power him if necessary," Trion informs, "Do you have any other information?"
"I can fly," Cheetor mentions

"Uh, anything else important, no. Buuuuut Razor and I are hitting it off, that's a type of info." He says.

"I don't need to know about erratic behavior," Trion informs, "Take the Magnificence to the maximals. I believe they may be able to help themselves with it."

"They didnt even know what that was, I dont think they will be able to use it by themselves" He commented. "Just saying"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back