• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

(I can do that)

In the sky, yet another ship descended down. This one was obviously not Cybertronian. When it landed, the doors basically slammed open and the tall, lithe Predacon named Matriarch exited. She was followed by two others. She growled, looking around. "This planet was the source of the energy? What a waste" She snarled.

"What do we do?" The smaller fem asked. "Burn anything in your way, find that energy" Matriarch growled. The two nodded.

(Gonna add insecticons)
Hearts_of_Steel_Insecticons_bot_mode.jpg

Hearts_of_Steel_Insecticons_insectrain.jpg

Shrapnel walks out of the plane with Bombshell and Kickback in tow.
"What a lovely world we can consume," Shrapnel says.
"And to harvest," Kickback says.

(Kickback was so cool in Fall of Cybertron)

Matriarch looked at the Insecticons. "Just dont eat everything, let everyone else have their share" She told them.

Matriarch nodded to Bombshell, the seemingly most mature of the three. "If you find anything of interest report back to me, everything else deal with it how you see fit"

"Yes ma'am," They say.
They chug out of the ship onto the grass. They begin to lose control as tracktion is lost.

"Off you go" She transformed and took to air to check out the land for herself, her metal black as night making her look like a shadow in the sky.

The insecticons crash into a tree. They separate into their robotic forms.
"That went well," Kickback says optimistically.
Shrapnel shocks him for saying that.
Bombshell regains his composure and stands up.

Nearby, Smallshadow roared when he heard a tree break, smelling something new but unable to go anywhere because of the holding pen.

Bombshell and his insecticons scan nearby life forms. They transform into their new insect bodies.
"I like this very much," Shrapnel says.
"Indeed," Bombshell says.

Kickback hears the beast roar.
"I think we have other pressing matters," Kickback says.

Smallshadow starts making the huge ruckus again, biting at whatever held him in that spot. The noise attracted Fatality, "WHat are you freaking about this time, big guy" He growled.

89974-115144-insecticons.jpg

Shrapnel hops over to the beast. Kickback follows shortly after while Bombshell scuttles after them all.

(Aww I'm imagining the scuttling of Bombshell. Scuttle scuttle scuttle)

Smallshadow loses it when he sees the creatures, roaring and throwing his head back and then roaring again to the sky. His tail smashes against the walls of what held him, he bit at the walls and hoped to get out so he could rid himself of these creatures that invaded his planet.

After throwing fit after fit he broke out, roaring and instantly snapped at Kickback.

(Scuttle scuttle scuttle scuttle)

Smallshadow roared when he was shocked, never having felt that before he was stunned with the electricity. Fatality came to see what was going on and snarled at what he saw. His legs propelled him forward and he grabbed Shrapnel in his jaws and started shaking side to side violently.

Shrapnel yelped in agony. Bombshell climbs a tree with no avail. He then scuttles under a bush.
Kickback attempts to free his companion by kicking Fatality.

(SCUTTLE SCUTTLE SCUTTLE)

The powerful legs of Kickback gets Fatality in the helm, making his open his mouth and hiss in pain. He backed up, opening his mouth threateningly and hissed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back