• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

VanRIPPED

Welcome to the gun show.
It was really depressing outside, bots were at each other's throats for their own gain or revenge. Or just for the fun of it. And now organized crime were starting to rise, mob leaders and such. And a certain one was posted up in a building, and someone else was after what he had.

A small, lithe mech bot sat across from the building, holding a data-pad in his servos and clicking as fast as he could. He watched a guard for quite a while before taking out the light with a single click that bathed the guard, plunging him into pitch blackness.

Once the light flickered back on, only the guard's leg was in view and the door opened. And now the whole building. Everything was plunged into blackness, guards yelling in surprise and fear. The sound of a door opening and slamming shut echoed through the building.

He moved like water over rocks, clearing floor after floor until he reached the top. He clicked on his data-pad and doors started locking behind him. "Like stealing from a sparkling" He sighed, sounding bored. He walked calmly, servos behind his back, to his target.

He stopped at a locked door, sighed, and clicked on his data-pad and it opened. The bot who ran it all had a fem, and she was dented up from being hit. The mech looked up, right down the barrel of Intel's gun. The single optic of Intel studied the mech.

"I expected high security, you disappoint me" He said emotionlessly. "Who are you? What do you want?" He didnt sound scared, just confused. He had never seen this bot in his life. "I wasnt aware you were practicing unsavory things" Intel flicked his audial antennas, jerking his helm slightly in the fem's direction.

"That's none of your business" The mech growled. "Beating fems, for reasons I can only imagine. Sure, none of my business but it is now" He squeezed the trigger and the mech's processor splattered all over the wall behind him.

Intel put his gun down, looking at the fem. The fem looked at him wide-opticed and scared. "Help me! Help me get out!" She said, sounding desperate. Intel's unblinking optic stared at her for a minute or two before speaking. "I am not a hero, you are none of my concern, and I have no reason to help you" He says.

She looked kind of surprised, than she started crying. "I've been stuck here for so long, you have to help me" She tried convincing him. He sighed, shaking his helm. "Fine, fine" He turned his frame toward her. "Just know I used ammo helping you"

"W-wha-" She was cut off by a plasma bullet destroying her helm, her frame jerking back and hitting the floor. Intel lowered his gun, "If you were captured by these armatures, you would have been more hindering than helpful to me" He sounded cold as ice.

He looked behind the desk and pulled out a glowing green object on a chain. He closed his servo around it and he clicked some buttons on his data-pad and the lights went out. When he allowed them back on, he was gone and walking away.

First Aid was doing all he could for the bots coming in constantly. The hospital had been stubborn enough to stay open through all this chaos. He attached an iV to his patient to keep him stable, but he wasn't going to make. Using as much skill as possible, First Aid does everything he can think of. Nothing, nothing is working. Not a single thing. He criticizes himself in his mind as his patient goes into shock, leaving a lifeless form on the table.

It had been the third on this week. The third death he had to witness because he was incapable. He wondered why he was still a medic with so much failure. He leaves the compound to take a breather. He transforms and drives for miles, not a destination behind, nor insight, just open road.

Intel was studying the stolen... Thing he had recovered from the building. He couldnt hack it, so it wasnt a device or anything. Maybe he could sell it on the black market. He looked at his data-pad and typed in a few things. His 'ear' swiveled around when he heard the sound of a motor. He looked over his shoulder and noticed the red and white vehicle.

Hey, he recognized the vehicle and the colors, not to mention the markings. He was a medic. Where was he coming from? Where was he going? If he was going to or coming from a hospital, that could mean free medical supplies. He turned toward First Aid fully, walking in the middle of the road to get the bot to stop. Hopefully.

First Aid notices a figure standing in the road ahead of him. He immediately stops and transforms.
"Hello? Who's out there?" First Aid asks.
The dark engulfs him and the figure.
He turns on his lights to get s better look at the figure

Or... Rob this guy blind in the dark... It was very tempting, but he would get more out of the hospital itself. Now he could injure himself and hopefully the mech would take him to the hospital to fix him up. But he could have supplies on him already and just fix him here.

Maybe just ask where the hospital is, no need to be secretive. "Don't shoot, I am not going to attack" Intel said. He had night vision installed in his optic, so he could see First Aid perfectly. "You're a medic, right?" He asked, wishing he could try to sound afraid but he just couldn't. So he sounded more creepy than scared. "I need help"

"Are you injured?" First Aid asks.
The bot standing before him was hard to make out, but he didn't see any leaking energon. There may be scratches if there were light to reflect the unpolished paint.

"I think there is something wrong with me internally" He lied, thinking of things off the top of his helm. "My circuits may be scrambled from the scuffle I got in a minute ago. I was just trying to look for some energon, I wasnt trying to hurt anyone." He adds, trying to make him sound like a good guy.

"Please, I'm in some pain" He had zero emotion to his voice it was uncanny to hear him say he was in pain like nothing was wrong.

"I'll need to take you back to my hospital," First Aid says, "do you have a land alt mode?"

He looks towards the figure infront of him. It didn't look like he had an alt mode, not even a land alt mode.

"No, I was built without one" He says, now thinking of the network the hospital might sport. It shouldnt be that hard to hack, there may be some firewalls that would be a bit irritating to get past but all in all they wont be enough. He walked toward First Aid, "Thank you for helping me"

"You're welcome," First Aid says.
He begins to walk back to the hospital. He believes intel will follow due to being injured and his only way to live.

A small motorbike races past the pair. Turning around, it comes back at high speeds and immediately stops. He transforms to reveal himself as groove.
"What a lovely night," groove says.
"We have cargo, make sure we're not being followed," First Aid orders.
"Aye aye captain," Groove says transforming again and doing a perimeter check.

Intel does follow First Aid, annoyance tapping at his processor when he remembers his data-pad wasnt upgraded enough to do a bot scan. He looked up when Groove started racing everywhere, flicking his 'ears' and shaking his helm before looking back down at his data-pad. He starts doing research on the hospital, seeing if he could find anything about network security. If everything goes to plan, he would be in and out within minutes.

"How long will it take up to reach the hospital?" He asked.

"Just a few clicks, I can see it from here," First Aid announces.
He looks ahead of them to see his good old hospital. There were so many things that have happened there. He would always be seeing himself coming back here time and time again. The rev of Groove's engine brings First Aid back to reality.

Intel nodded. He could see it too. His data-pad was syncing to the network right now. There was a lot of confidential stuff there, names, dates, all that jazz. He was going to go for the more simple supplies, he already had a plan of action. Get that med-bot into a room alone with him, cut the lights, immobilize First Aid, get out with the supplies. Why not kill First Aid?

The reason why Intel wouldnt kill any doctors was because they needed heroes more than they needed corpses. Of course, he wouldnt be aiding these heroes in any way, more so hindering them, but its kill or be killed. He needed the supplies. There, done, connected! He hooked the data-pad to his right leg.

They were closer now, he could see the building for what it was. His data-pad should be shooting down firewalls as they walked.

First Aid jogs towards the hospital now, wanting to get help intel as fast as he could.
Groove comes racing along side First Aid.
"If you want to go faster, peacemaker will go faster," Groove says.
"Agreed," First Aid says.
He jumps onto the motorcycle. A blinding light emits from them.
From the light, peacemaker emerges.
He looks down on Intel, being twice his size.
"Jump on," peacemaker says as he kneels down.

Intel's optic, having had the night vision on, went a blinding white as the light suddenly shone from the other two bots. He growled, turning his helm away for a second before looking back when he heard a voice. Was it different in some way? What his optic saw was not what he expected.

A bot, larger than he was. Presumed to be; yeah, he had both Groove and First Aid's colors on him. Holy slag, a Combiner? Interesting. His 'ears' angled down as he looked upon Peacemaker. This might have thrown a wrench into his plans, but surly they wouldnt risk too much collateral damage trying to either catch him or put him down in the hospital if anything went south.

And they both used their headlights to see, so neither of them had night vision. This shouldnt hurt his plans too badly. "I was not expecting the two of you to be a Combiner" He commented, jumping onto Peacemaker.

Peacemaker stands up when intel jumps on his back. He walks towards the hospital in a quick pace.
"There is more to us than meets the eye," Peacemaker says

"As I have seen" Intel was searching, looking for a prominent weak point he could exploit in case he needed to. "What all can you do in this form?" He asked, figuring he should get the details on what he might have to look out for. Usually joints on a Combiner were the best thing to go for to disconnect the bots.

But its not like Bruticus, he is made of all the Combatacons. Peacemaker was just two bots together. Where to they link up? What circuits are most useful to staying together? Would he even want to separate them? They sure hit harder as Peacemaker but he could easily out-maneuver the bot in a closed space.

"I'm mostly quicker than my components, though I do have a force field," Peacemaker answers.
The trio arrive at the hospital. Upon arriving at the entrance, the two separate. They take intel to an unused room and begin to X ray him.

Okay, inside. Unused room, X-ray in progress. So another bot in the room, not that big of a deal. He waited until they were done X-raying him before he stepped away from the machine and unhooked his data-pad from its resting place. He clicked on it and the lights went out.

THe data-pad turned its glow off, throwing everything in pitch blackness. His night vision kicked back on and he unholstered his gun and aimed at First Aid. "My apologies" He says, squeezing the trigger and shot the med-bot in the knee-joint. He jumped forward, balancing on First Aid's shoulder for a split second before jumping forward again and through the door.

Once he hit the ground he pushed off with the pede he landed on, moving quickly through the hallways. He knew what he was looking for and where it was.

The pair are stunned when the lights flip off. Getting shot in the leg, First Aid collapses. Groove checks on the medic, in the process they combine. Peacemaker crawls through the hallways towards the entrance, hoping to get to intel before he escapes.

Intel could hear the bigger bot now, was he going to box him in? With the lights off he could probably sneak around him. He reached where he needed, shooting a med-bot in the back of the knee-joint and it dropped him to one knee. Intel moved quick, turning and giving his helm a hard kick and knocked him out.

He started looking at the supplies, picking out what he needed, and headed toward the entrance. And since Peacemaker had started for the entrance earlier than he did, the Combiner got there before him. Intel holstered his gun and his servo turned into a melee weapon.

It was two claw looking things with electricity arching in between them. He turned off the electricity and started moving more quietly, keeping close to walls and watching the Combiner.

"No one has to get hurt," Peacemaker explains, "Explain why your doing this to one of the remaining hospitals in this chaotic world."
Peacemaker exits the hospital. Pulling out a large form of Grooce's gun, he aims at the entrance, just in case.

A small green bot watches from above the hospital, intrigued. This hospital had never seen anything out of the ordinary. A small device in his possession could end this right now, in either of their favors.

Hmm, maybe sneaking wont be a forte right now. But the way of words will be. He put his weapon away, thinking of words and sentences. Got it. "I'm sorry, I didnt kill anyone, I swear" He says emotionlessly. "I just need to get supplies for my sparkling at home. I dont want to take him out in the open to take him here"

"He's vulnerable outside of our hideout, I cant lose him like I have lost everything else. You must understand, desperation makes bots do things they wouldnt normally do" He had no clue about the green bot.

Peacemaker stares down intel. He didn't believe he had a sparkling. A bit of his intellect should be able to raise a young sparkling easily.
"Explain your situation," Peacemaker demands.

The green bot is impressed by peacemaker's statement. He had believed the grayish bot earlier.

Along the horizon, the sun began to rise high into the sky as a new day began. Gun shots could be heard from a distance. Some say the sea of rust had turned into an ocean over the many battles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back