• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

(Let me rephrase that)
"We can use this to find resources that won't disturb this planet's ecosystem," Cheetor says.
Trion nods at the statement. He knew the Magnificence could do things like this.

Moonwatcher nodded, "Very interesting" He admitted. Razor smelled the air and realized Pilot was still bleeding. She moved over to him, watching as he flinched back when she sniffed his arm. "I'm fine"
"Yea, as fine as a wounded animal." She scoffed. "Moonwatcher can fix you"

He didnt realize he was still bleeding, the bat really bit him hard. "After you get fixed I'm going to teach you how to be a real hunter"

"We need to find a suitable shelter for us," Cheetor says.
Trion had an idea of where they could look for one.

"This cave is just fine for us, but if you dont like it... Hmm" Moonwatcher started fixing up Pilot while thinking. "I am not so sure where else you could stay"

"I was thinking my ship, it's large enough o house us all," Trion says.
He looks towards his ship.
SkyfireIDW.jpg

"If you do not mind" Moonwatcher stepped away from a fixed Pilot. Razor instantly pounced on him, "C'mon, I'm going to make you not so scared of everything" She says, pulling him to his feet and nudged him and they were off. Moonwatcher shook his helm, "I suspect they will be back later"

"As for now, I would like to explore the planet with you," Cheetor says.
"And I have adjustments to make to the ship to accommodate different conditions," Trion says.
He disappears into the ship.
"I guess it's just the two of us."

Moonwatcher nodded. He started walking, "This planet is beautiful, it rivals Cybertron in my optics" He says, looking around.

"I've only seen Cybertron once. It wasn't too bad," Cheetor says.
He transforms into his new beast mode.

"When I was younger, and Maximals were roaming alongside Cybertronians, I used to explore the wilds like it was my home. I never felt comfortable in cities, but among the metallic wilderness I felt like I could do anything"

"I feel the same about Eukaris. Ice always loved the open areas rather than the cities," Cheetor explains.

"Interesting" He looked to the sky. "I worry for the younger ones here. Fatality, he is calm for the most part but I feel a destructive spark in him. Smallshadow is already lost, I do not wish to lose another to the bestial rage inside them. Razorslash, the only fem that had survived, may be in danger as well"

"My species shall be able to help you. With the artifact, we shall be able to do wonders," Cheetor says

"Seems more like magic than science" He looks back forward. "I may die before all this is said and done, and if I do, I hope to see change before I go"

"Why is that? You seem perfectly healthy," Cheetor says.
He studies the bot standing beside him. He seemed perfectly fine to Cheetor.

"I cant place it, but I do get a feeling. I usually am not wrong about something as serious as that" He says. "I was right about Smallshadow, I was right about our species, and I will not be wrong about this"

"Then we must get you into the med bay," Cheetor says.
He wasn't sure what could be eating as his new friend, but he hoped to find out.

(New profile picture)

(I like it)

"It is okay, I have already accepted my fate" Moonwatcher says with a smile. "As long as I am right about your kind saving mine, I will be at peace with the world"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back