• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

"I believe we have something in our ship that may solve all our problems," Cheetor says.
Trion's nods at Cheetor's remark. The only problem was the creature laying in the way of the exit.

"What would this machine be called?" Moonwatcher asked. "Why doesn't he just transform?" Fatality asked. "I don't even think he can" Razor says, "Or he doesn't know how to anymore. I forgot what his bot form even looked like"

"Of course there is further back in the cave. You can search for a way out there" Moonwatcher looks down the dark tunnel-like cave. "But be warned, two of ours went back to explore. They never returned" He warned. Pilot gulped, "Uh, is there a certain way out from there?" He asked.

"Certain? No, it is not certain. But what is certain is creatures of darkness dwell down there, dangers of terrain may or may not be an issue as well"

Pilot looked down into the darkness warily. "Err, maybe we could try to push Smallshadow out?" He suggested. "Scardy bot" Razor taunted. "Scared of the dark?"
"No! I'm just... I get anxious" He protested. "I like to see where I'm going"
"Cybertronians have lights attached to them, idiot. Besides you arent going alone" Razor crossed her arms.

"It is better option than going through a half beast who wants to eat you," Cheetor says.
Trion turned on his light, illuminating the cave.

Pilot stuck close to Trion, afraid of what they may or may not find in there. His imagination was going wild, he was thinking up of every possible creature that existed and didnt exist.

Everything was quiet once they got away from the other three. The dripping of something kept repeating, most likely water hitting the ground. Everything shied away from the light, mostly insects were found. On the ceiling, something just barely moved out of the light. It looked dark gray.

Pilot stayed as close to everyone as he could. He noticed the light pass over, maybe, a bot. "Hey! I think that is someone!" He said quietly, creeping up to the bot sitting cross legged towards the wall. "Excuse me?" What were they doing? He reached forward and nudged the bot.

The bot fell back from being jostled, looking up at Pilot with lifeless optics and an open jaw. Pilot made a squeak sound of terror and instantly jumped on Cheetor, trembling. "We're gonna die!"

"We're not going to die!" Cheetor says.
He pushes the pilot off of him.
Trion walks towards the new transformer.
"Hello?" He questions.

The bot only barely moved its optics, they didnt even glow. There was no movement from the frame because there was little to no energon in its system. All over it were bite marks, all came in the shape of two puncture wounds with dried energon stained on the dirty metal. It just stared at Trion.

Behind them were stalactites hanging from the ceiling like everywhere else in the cave. One of them curled up and out of view, Pilot noticing the movement from the side of his optics and looked back. Nothing was there.

Trion walked towards the motionless transformer. He attempted to do cybertronians sign language to see if the bot understood it.

"Trion, its dying" Pilot said. "The only energy it has left is used to move its optics" He moved forward. 'Looks like something has been tearing it up too. Maybe one of the bots who Moonwatcher said never came back?"

"We must still try," Trion says.
He takes a small energon cube, roughly the size of his finger, and place she it before he sullen bot's otpics. The smal cube illuminated the tunnel around them. Trion knew the cube would cost his at some point in time, but for now, it was well spent.

Cheetor looked towards Trion. He was feeling a bit skeptical about this whole situation. If he had all his equipment, he would have sedated the transformer and walked out he entrance.

(I'm trying to think of something to trigger Cheetor's transmetal 1 form)

The bot looked at the cube and movement might have been seen to reach for the energon. And while everyone was distracted, something moved up behind the smallest of the group, Pilot, and sank its huge teeth into his shoulder. Pilot yelped, reflexivly moving his other arm to shove the thing off.

Cheetor pulls out his gun as he heard the cry.
He turned towards the pilot. He raises the gun to look at what bit him.
Why hadn't they just blasted their way out of the cave?

The thing looked back at him and hissed. It was probably the biggest bat anyone has ever seen, and it was a Maximal. It was twice the size of any back on Eukarius. It stretched its wings out and used its back feet to shove Pilot into Cheetor to throw him off balance. It leaped and attached itself to the ceiling, still staring Cheetor down.

"I think we're going to need a bigger gun," Cheetor paraphrased.
He looks up on horror at the beast above him.

Trion looks towards the creature. His spark drops. He knew it was once like them, compassionate and caring, now it was chaotic. He transformed into his lion form attempting to scare the beast

The bat turned its attention away from Cheetor to the larger lion, growling at Trion with energon-stained teeth bared. It crept around on the ceiling before slowly creeping down the wall. He watched Trion's every move, getting closer and closer to the ground. It snatched the leg of the dying bot in its jaws and quickly made its way back up.

It watched the three, moving the frame around and biting into its neck and held it with its jaws, its hooked wing-claws having to hold onto the ceiling so he didnt fall. This was its food and nobody else was going to have it, not that lion, not anyone!

"Slowly move on," Trionnoders.
Cheetor does as he says. He begins to slowly creep towards the deeper section of the cave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back