• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

"Uh, yea, sure" She looks at Magnus. "Hey, aint this the first time I looked at you up close like this?" She asks, turning and leaving the room. Maybe they should chill on the ship? Eh, why not? So she heads outside, holding a now squirming Magnus who wishes to get down and back to her guardian, or so she thinks to call him, First Aid.

"Geez kid, hold still" Skybreaker says, being as gentle as possible with the little sparkling. As she walks outside her frame freezes, she feels that weird feeling in her chassis again. And this time it is kind of painful. She feels the pain gradually grow until her legs buckle and she falls.

At least she fell on her back, because Magnus just easily falls on Skybreaker's chassis, confused as to what just happened. She wasnt given much time to think before a smaller, slim, one opticed black and gray bot moved into view, typing on a data-pad. "This is just luck" He says to himself, meaning the malfunction Skybreaker encountered.

Intel hooked the data-pad to his leg, moving forward and snatched Magnus away from Skybreaker, who was in between reality and the darkness of unconsciousness. Magnus started squirming, pushing on Intel's chassis to try and make him put her down. He looked at her silently and didnt loosen his grip.

She went invisible to try and throw him off, but he knew this trick and as long as he had her in his servos she was going to stay there invisible or not. He turned and walked off, aiming to find a new way to get back to where he needed to be. He would get there, he always did.

And like that, he was gone. No trace of him.

"The next relic you seek in on Caminus," Trion says.
"Caminus?" First Aid repeats.
"Yes, the colony of Solus Prime," Trion says, "The blades of time await your discovery. I shall be accompanying you on your mission."
"Excellent," Micronus says.
The two Primes down size, with Micronus using his energy to downsize Trion.
"Amazing," First Aid says leaving the room with the Primes.

First Aid sees a figure laying on the ground. He rushes over to it. Seeing it is Skybreaker, he immediately begins repairs. She shortly is fully repaired, the cause of the malfunction unclear.

Micronus looks around for the child. Using infrared, he still doesn't see the child.
"Where is she?" Micronus asks.

Skybreaker sits up, rubbing her helm. Ugh, that was not fun. But when she was asked 'where is she?' she looked around. "I... I dont know"

"You lost the sparkling who could change the tide of the war?" Micronus angrily questions.
He clenched his fists. Anger boiled deep inside of his spark as he looked upon the bot who doomed them all.

"I'm glad you're okay," Trion says.
He was upset the bot had been stolen, but he knew, in time, she would return. He would not reveal this information for the covenant forbid it.

(Done with my drawing)

Attachments

• IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    397.2 KB · Views: 4
(The colors are nice! I like it!)

"It wasnt my fault! I had a malfunction!" Skybreaker defends herself, standing up. She looked to Trion, nodding. "Thank you" At least someone was staying calm. But how is he so calm?! He said this bot could be dangerous in the wrong hands!

"We must get a move on," Trion alerts.
Micronus turns around and looks Trion in the eye.
"She lost our most important peice!" Micronus shouts.
"You and I aren't important?" Trion replies.
"That's not the point!"
"The mission takes priority over the sparkling. She will survive seeing as how she is a Point once percenter."
Micronus mumbles something at Trion and boards the ship.

Trion lifts Skybreaker to her feat.
"He can get judgemental when morals are compromised," Trion informs.

Skybreaker nodded. "So it seems. Though I dont really blame him... I did lose the sparkling" She said. "But I malfuntioned, I dont know what happened"

"I don't know what happened," First Aid said confused.
He knew Everything there was to know about medical technology, but she was new. She was once an AI, 1s and 0s.
"Let's figure this out on the way to Caminus," Trion says getting into the ship.

First Aid sits in the back with Skybreaker.
Trion heads up to the front to talk to Micronus.
Micronus, very quickly and jerkily, gets the ship off the ground. Preparing a personal space bridge, he opens one large enough for the ship.

"You should be careful when opening a space a bridge, it can cause serious malfunctions," Trion warns as he meters the cockpit.
"I know!" Micronus shouts.
He was upset they were leaving Cybertron to go to some colony, leaving Magnus more importantly.
The ship hovers above Caminus.

Skybreaker wrung her servos nervously, "Do you think this is really all my fault? My malfunction and everything?" She asked First Aid.
(Btw, when they go through the space bridge, should that cause a serious malfunction in Skybreaker that it takes her offline completely?)

(If ya do that, I'll be roleplaying by myself for awhile until we go back to Cybertron to search for Magnus)

(It could happen, but Magnus would have to be sent to get the relic by intel or something along those lines)

(I mean I dont want to leave you to roleplay by yourself for a while, plus I think it would take a while to properly train Magnus)

(We could do a side by side story line kind of thing. While intel is training Magnus, they could be retrieving the relic. At some point, I'm going to add Nitro)

(Hmm, well the training is going to be long and intense and stuff. Instead of killing Skybreaker she could have a brush with death and First Aid saves her? And what is Nitro's alignment going to be? Good or evil? Gonna guess good though lol)

The portal really messed with Skybreaker's circuits, and it really hurt her. She malfunctioned worse then she did a minute ago, her spark just about giving out and her frame went into a twitching spasm before she clenched at her chassis, "Holy... Scrap" She had to force the words out, it felt like everything was shutting down.

First Aid notices the convulsions. He rushes over to her side. Attempting to hold her down so he can work on her, he welds her to the floor. He does all he can, but nothing seems to work. He opens her spark casing as an if all else fails. He pulls out what seems to be jumper cables. Hooking them to his own spark, and her spark, he jump starts it.

First Aid falls over unconscious due to the amount of power it takes to jumpstart a spark.

The ship makes its way down to the planet below them, Caminus.

Skybreaker's frame takes a second to do what it needs to kick back from its malfunction, with the help of the power it got from First Aid's spark that is. She sat up, her arms sticking to the ground. She pulled on it hard, breaking the welded metal. It wasnt that strong to hold her if she pulled hard enough.

It broke and she sat up all the way, noticing First Aid lying on the ground, then noticed the jumper cables. He saved her from going offline. And suddenly she felt really terrible about her venom towards him. She moved over to his frame, moving the cables and closing both of their spark casings.

Would he boot back up by himself or? She didnt want to leave him just lying there. So she heaved him up, almost falling backwards when she stood up, and sat him down on the thing he was sitting on before this. Except he kept falling over. She huffed in irritation, sitting next to him and she just kept his frame upright by leaning on him.

Making sure he didnt fall to the ground was the least she could do right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back