• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

(I kind of want to get this over with)

Skybreaker got back to her feet, stomping a foot. "Come ON NOW THIS IS SCRAP!" She growled, going back to where the relic was and grabbed it.

"Rearrange the sections of the blade!" Trion shouts. He flies towards the blades of time attempting to disrupt them. He crashes into Skybreaker. The blades are separated into the individual blades.
"That wasn't too bad," trion says attempting to lighten the mood.

Skybreaker was mauled (not really) by the weight of Trion, being knocked onto her back. She sat up, then laughed. "That was kind of cool! I mean not the rewinding of time, but look how far you threw me!" She says. "Fracking awesome!"

"And the relic will be fine when we repair it," Trion states as he looks at the broken time looper. He transforms to his robot mode. Grabbing his peice of the shard, he exits the building. He assumes Lion form again, seeing how it would be a long journey back.

(Hehe metallic beard)

Skybreaker nodded, "Hey, can I just jet outta here?" She asked. "I mean, I dont really want to walk. Oh hey, where are we going after this anyway?"

"Velocitron the planet of speed," Trion says. He enters the ship. Micronus had hovered along while they were going to the ship. He had wanted to know what had happened, but didn't have the courage to ask. He entered the ship silently, wanting to avoid all talking. He was still quite upset about Skybreaker loosing the sparkling.

Skybreaker's wings drooped when she was reminded about the sparkling by the silence of Micronus. She still felt bad about it. Then she realized. "Hey, did we ever check vid feed outside of the hall of records? Surly we could see where the sparkling went" She said. "Maybe the ship had surveillance cams"

"This ship is a cargo vessel. No cameras are located on the ship. The crew however, could have installed cameras," Trion says pointing to one, "The data would be in the Ship's mainframe."
The ship takes off.
"Prepare yourself," Trion says, "We're going through another space bridge."

"If it has cameras we can review the footage right?" She asked. But all thoughts went away when she heard space bridge. What if she had another malfunction? First Aid wasnt with them.
(Another malfunction or no?)

(If you want to get rid of her, yes, if not no)

"Brace yourself for interstellar jump," Trion says.
The ship flys through the portal. Coming through the other side, the planet of velocitron could be seen down below.

(Alright, we has plan. See ya Skybreaker)

Once in the portal, Skybreaker felt that similar feeling of pain in her chassis. She winced, grasping her chassis and braced herself against the wall. She closed her optics as everything started to get darker and everything started to feel like it was shutting down. Soon after her legs gave out, was she really going to go offline?

Maybe she should have stuck with the cold confines of 1s and 0s. Perhaps she never was supposed to be a Cybertronian. Her frame relaxed as her spark snuffed, the pink glow dimming into nothing.

A tear drops form Trion's eye as he looks at Skybreaker lifeless form.
"I fare thee well Skybreaker. May Primes protect your spark," Trion says.
He turns back around to see a somber face on Micronus.
"I'm sorry for what ive said," Micronus says.

The ship lands on the city delta. A small green bot rushes up to the ship, unaware of what it is. The cargo bay opens to reveal a large lion.
"Woah," The green bot admires.

(Okay. I shall be back at 8 30)

"Hey Nitro! Ya cant just run off like that without tellin me!" A streak of white and gold crashed into Nitro, tackling him. "Whatcha even lookin at anyway?" She asked, turning her helm to look at Micronus and Trion. "Holy scrap" She jumped up off Nitro, "That's a huge ship!"

"It arrived here just barely," He says looking at the enormous Vessel.
"I'm Alpha Trion, but bots call me Trion," He says.
Micronus looks to the group with a happy thought in his hearts. They looked so happy and peaceful in their lovely city.

"I'm Micronus Prime," he says sternly. He was feeling inquisitive, but held his questions in till they were properly acquainted.

"I'm nitro," he says. He knew these bots were familiar but he couldn't place them.

"Trion and Micronus prime! Wait, yer a prime! Nitro, he's a prime" Racer says excitedly. "Why'd ya come here? Wanna race?!"

"No, I'm too old to be racing," Trion says, "We're here for a relic of the Primes."
Micronus nods his head in agreement before pulling out the starsaber.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Nitro says.
The only relic he could think of was the speedia trophie.
"There is a trophy we all use and give around, it currently resides in Ransack's apartment," Nitro says.

(What relic should it be?)

(Probably the trophy)

"Whoa, can I see the sword?! Please?!" Racer reaches for the sword, "Pleasepleaseplease" She then heard Nitro and nodded. "But ya gotta win fer ya to get it!" She says.

(I mean the type of relic, Matrix, legian darts, etc.)

Micronus hands the sword to Racer. He would normally not do this, but due to recent events, he was feeling more charitable.

"The next race is tomorrow, however, you can always challenge Ransack to his title," Nitro explains.
"I see," Trion says with understanding in his eyes.

(OH sorry, I was scatterbrained)

Racer turned to Nitro, "Look what I got!" She said with a huge smile. "Thank ya!" She said to Micronus. Of course she knew she could keep it, but whatever. She started rubbing around with the sword excitedly, which was very dangerous. But oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back