• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

"Alpha Trion," Micronus explains.
He was the visionary one of the thirteen, being a wise bot.

"Okay, Magnus, what do you want to Do?" First Aid asked.
He hoped she would say go with the group, but it wasn't going to happen.

(Maybe when Network is looking after Magnus

(This is how I see it playing out: we all enteryhe hall of records, meet a few famous bots, then my characters talk wth Trion about the covenenat and it's safety. Trion says he wishes to come along with us, all the while, Skybreaker is watching the child. Getting distracted, or having a malfunction, she becomes paralyzed. Intel has been following us this whole time. He swoops in and takes the child. The trio emerges from the hall of records and finds Skybrekaer has collapsed. First Aid fixes her while Trion pulls up a video feed of what had happened. The group shuns Skybreaker for loosing such an important transformer, but Trion forgives her)

(Lets do it)
First Aid cradles Magnus in his arms as he exits the shuttle. He kept his infrared goggles on at all times, attempting to not lose the child.

"Welcome to the hall of records," Micronus says as they enter the hall.
It's a massive hall, built for the Thirteen, except for Micronus. They walk down towards the large library located at the end of the hallway.

Magnus looks around in wonder as they went outside of the shuttle, amazed with the sheer size of the world around her.

Skybreaker looks around the library, interested in everything she saw. "I would have loved this place so much when I was an AI. Now its just breathtaking"

"This is a library," First Aid says pointing to the books.
He shifted Magnus around so she could see them all.

A figure moving in the center of the room alerted them to the presence of another bot. It began to walk towards them with interest. When it came into view, the bot became clear.
"I'm glad the war hasn't turned all our customers away," Says a data clerk.

First Aid looks towards the figure with astonishment. Micronus just smiled.
"It's good to see you Optimus," Micronus says.
"It's a pleasure to see you again, Micronus," Optimus replies, "And I see you've been busy."
Optimus looks at the rag tag group presented before him.

(Since it is after the war, in a new golden age, and war, he would have gained the title of prime long ago. He can always be referred to as Orion since it was his original name)

(Oh okay okay okay my bad. Sorry, had some kind of brain fart there)

Skybreaker widened her optics at the sight of Optimus. She had read of him before and studied up on his history while she had the time to back at the building. But why didnt any history scriptures say he was undeniably attractive?! Her wings perked up, studying the prime before shaking her helm and cleared her throat. "I have read so much about you and the war, it was all really interesting" She said to Optimus. "You are a very honorable bot"

"Indeed I am, but that isn't why you're here. I sense your looking for my mentor, Alpha Trion. Follow me," Orion says.
He turns around begins to walk towards Trion's chamber.

"Always very perceptive," Micronus notes following the prime.
First Aid looks towards Magnus.
"And now you've met 2 Primes," he says to her.

Skybreaker was smitten by the prime, and she couldnt believe she was. She followed along with Micronus and Optimus, thinking her thoughts.
Magnus was not so quiet, echoing the new name she had heard Micronus say. "Otimus!" She exclaimed loudly.

"Optimus," First Aid corrects.
Orion leads them down multiple hallways. At the end of the final one, Trion lay looking st the covenant.
Trion looks up to see his visitors.
"I've been waiting for you," Trions says.
"It's a pleasure to see you again," Micronus says upon entering the room.

First Aid and Magnus follow in behind them. They look as though they could be trampled upon compared to the size of Trion. First Aid was half the size of the large prime.

Micronus enlarges himself to the size of Trion.
"Its been awhile since I've been this size," Micronus says.

Skybreaker was surprised at the size of Trion, but what surprised her even more was that Mirconus could adjust his size at any given time. "I didnt know you could do that" She says, though looks in Trion's way. "Nice to meet you!" She greeted.

Magnus tilted her helm and pointed to Trion, "Ulta Magnus?" She asked.

"Skybreaker I presume, originally an AI, what a marvelous creation," Trion says.
He picks up Skybreaker and places her, along with First Aid, on his desk.

"I see you've found the Star Saber and forge. The covenant is right here before your eyes. I foretell you shall find serveral more relics before finding all the Primes," Trion says.

"Whoa, how'd you know?" Skybreaker asked, surprised and amazed Trion knew of her past. She also couldnt believe the size of this desk. Like holy slag.

"The covenant has foretold these things unto me. I am only a vessel through which the words flow onto the paper," Trion explains.

First Aid lifts Magnus up so she can see Trion clearly. He wasn't that much bigger than them, but there was a size difference.

"Whoa. Sounds kinda... Poetic when you say it like that" Skybreaker says.
Magnus looked at Trion and giggled, reaching toward him.

Trion takes the child in his hand. It was no larger than his arm, but it looked like it was maturing.
"Ah a green sparked cybertronian, very rare," Trion Comments.

"It sent First Aid flying when we first mined her spark," Micronus adds.
"They are quite dangerous in the wrong hands," Trion adds.

(Working on an OC, Nitro)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
(Neat!)

"In the wrong hands? What could happen, for instance?" Skybreaker asked. That made her nervous, what if this sparkling turned on everyone?

"It could be used to end the war, or destroy all chance of end," Trion states.
He was unsure of the destiny of the bot that lay in his hands, but he did know that whatever it was going to be, it would be world changing.

"Oh jeez, I didnt know that it was that powerful! And I'm supposed to know everything!" Wait, knowing everything was Trion's job. She just knew what she had studied. ANd she had never studied that much into sparklings, let along green sparked ones. She was more of a history fanatic. "This is worrying"

"I can see she's in good hands," Trion says looking over the group, "May I speak to First Aid and Micronus alone, Skybreaker?"
He hands Magnus to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back