• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

First Aid slowly powers up. Looking towards Skybreaker, a happy look crosses his face.
"Good to see you up and running again," First Aid says weakly.
He sits up from his slouches position.

The ship enters Caminus' atmosphere.

Skybreaker sighed, glad he booted up. She was worried something might have happened and something snuffed his spark. She was a worrier. "Glad you booted up as well, I was beginning to think something bad happened" She said. "Sorry about my malfunction, I don't know what's going on"

"It's okay, you're a new bot," First Aid explains.
He was glad they both had powered up. He wasn't going to die on such an occasion.

The ship lands on the surface of Caminus. Micronus opens the cargo bay. He then proceeds to walk through the cargo bay, not looking anywhere but out.

Skybreaker looked up, seeing Mirconus. She subconsciously shied away from the prime, moving closer to First Aid. She didnt want to piss him off more than she already has. "Oh, by the way, sorry for being so mean to you before" She says to the medbot, looking away from Micronus and back to First Aid. "I feel bad about it now"

"It's a oaky," Fiest Aid says.
He moves his feet up under him to stand up. Moving about the bay, stretching, he turned back around to help Skybreaker to her feet.
"I want to help," He says.

Micronus makes a quiet huffing noise. He was frustrated, but couldn't do anything about it. What's done is done, he couldn't change it even if he asked Vector.

Trion comes peacefully walking out of the cockpit. He had a long conversation with Micronus on the importance of makign mistakes. Micronus had obviously not taken it very well. Trion nods to the non Primes on his way out of the hanger.

She nodded her thanks to First Aid for helping her up. "Do you blame me for losing that sparkling?" She asked him, "I know I malfunctioned, but do you think I could have done something about it?"

"There was nothing you could do, you were paralyzed," First Aid explains.
With that, he leaves the shuttle to get a glimpse of Caminus.
"It isn't as bad as the last time I was here," First Aid notes.
He had been here in his combined form, Defensor.

Caminus would tear it's self apart, but it didn't have enough recourses to do so. The mistress of flame also prevented all wars, since she over saw most of the planet.

She followed, looking around. "I dont think I did much studying on this place" She says. So this would be new to her. "So the relic is here?" She asked.

"I assume the area in which the relic is located shall have a time loop, or another chronological disturbance," Trion says.
It wasn't uncommon for the blades to do this.
"Yes, a fancy word for saying they will have different events occurring," Micronus states.

"Yes it is here," First Aid says, "along with all the camiens."
First Aid looks towards the main area of the city planet. He had heard their wasnt separate cities, but one large one and out posts.

(I'm thinking of First Aid leaving to go to a nursery. They are located and attended by blacksmiths, so I would need a black smith)

(I have you covered. And also I work until 8 or 8 30 for the rest of the week besides thursday and friday)

"Time loops? Well itsnt that neat?" Skybreaker commented. "I cant wait to see everything! It'll be fun!"

"Fun is exaggerating of the truth," Trion says, "impossible is the word that bed describes the situation.

"Well if you see it from a bright side perspective, its impossible fun! I- oh... Fun that's impossible" She looked back at Trion. "Is this place really that bad?"

"It keeps you trapped a moment of time," Trion explains, "You experience a situation over and over until the end of all time,"

"What if its the best day ever? Well, I guess even that would get boring. But is it just your memories or is it something that happened sometime in the world?"

"The current minute is strung out over and over upon entering the loop. You relive the moment over and over again, recalling every time you were in it," Trion announces.
He transforms into his lions form.
"Now if you have any questions, now would be the time to announce them," Trion says in Lion mode.
First Aid transforms himself while Micronus mounts Trion.

Skybreaker took a second to figure out the whole transforming thing, she jumped up into the air and transformed into her jet. "I'm ready to go!"

"Follow me, I have a lock on the relic's location," trion says heading off to the south.
He is immediately followers by First aid.

A large dome located at the South Pole looms over the group.
"It's in there," Trion says.
"Let's grab it and go," Micronus says unhappily.

She was so ecstatic about flying, she did barrel rolls, flips, all kinds of tricks while they were on their way. When everyone stopped and there was this dome, and Trion said something about it being in there, she transformed to her bot form. "I'll get it!" She said, running through the entrance without another word.

Trion dumps Micronus outside with First Aid, believing they were unfit for what they would see. He heads inside to find the relic and Skybreaker.

First Aid transforms. He knew what Trion was doing, but hadn't liked it.
"There must be something we can do while we're here," First Aid says turning around and heading to an outpost. He looked for a hospital. Unable to find one, he heads to the blacksmiths. Upon entering, he sees thousands of sparklings.
"I'm in heaven," He says when being swarmed with sparklings.
First Aid becomes an assistant and lives works here from now on.

(Bye First Aid)

Skybreaker was looking around everywhere, looking at everything, touching everything, and not being very quiet all the while. She sounded like an excited squeaky toy, making high pitched noises of excitement when she saw something new.

Micronus patiently awaits the return of Alpha Trion. He knew this was not his realm of expertise for Trion had seen all of time layer out infront of him.

Trion arrives in the loop with Skybreaker.
"Skybreaker! Grab the relic, my beast mode is in capable of moving fast enough for stopping the loop," Trion says transforming. He knew he would be transported back to his previous position, but that didn't matter right now.

The loop resets, placing Trion in his entering location, whilst keeping his robot form. Skybreaker is thrust back to her arriving form int eh air, falling to the ground. The relic had reset to it's starting position.
"The loop has reset," Trion confirms.
He had high hopes for Skybreaker. Trion transforms into his space ship mode, hoping it could be of use.
(How many tries should it take or get the relic?)

"Oh this is going to get so annoying" She growled, standing up and dusting herself off. She starts though where she had been before, seeing the relic and grabbing it. "Got it! Again!"
(Well, do you want comedy or to get this over with?)

(Either is fine by me, I'll probably have the next relic be on Velocitron then introduce Nitro)

"It must be grabbed quickly and deactivated. The problem is Vector never specified how to turn it off," Trion says right before the scene resets back to a few moments ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back