• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Champions - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Gonna take me a bit. Internet is giving me trouble - especially Google Docs.

Didn't get much done on my CS yesterday and probably won't get much done this weekend. I'm working all weekend. Yay me!

I like the revise you did Mitheral Mitheral . I think I have a clearer vision of what power level we should be at. Now let's see if I get it right, lol.

Yep, basically a watered down superman. No x-ray, no super breath, heat vision or any of that stuff. But smart. LOL, his armor does little to protect him and can't handle his powers.

Yep ... cookie by me also means approved. Though I need to get myrkwise myrkwise to remove the number stuff. I may even do a rewrite and submit it to her.

Bouncing between 3 ideas now. Either Reptile based, Precious Gem/Metal manipulation or what may be described as Portal/creation based.

Regarding Diane Matthews aka Junkyard Jane, her weather manipulation has too many limits to be reliable for combat.

Hi! K so posted up a WIP for my girlie Damage. I'd like her to play out a deadlier version of 'the Hulk role' of our not-Avengers lol

**EDIT: ughs didn't realize Ultra changed up their charrie to be super durable too. Might change up to Light manipulator... hmmmm...

Last edited:
I was thinking of a Spatio-Chronokinetic Combat user, with limitations ofc. But i can't choose which fc i should use:
(1)
tumblr_og197jlbL01s900nso1_1280.jpg
(2)

Last edited by a moderator:
yutohase yutohase Go ahead and get rid of the Stats. We decided to get rid of that as it was confusing .. and hard to fit a character into.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Just need to finish the WIP stuff.

ithinkcat ithinkcat Still planning to join us?

Tues and Thurs tend to be long, busy days for me. Wednesday less so. We've had light snow. It would seem that everyone around here forgets how to drive in snow during the summer. So we have people driving at 45 in a 70 when the roads are almost dry.

Oh .. folks. I have plans for the kingdom of Ardael (proper name of Transylvania). This would involve a transformation under the rule of its very Dr Doom like ruler. The ruler is young, no older than all of you. There are rumors he killed the previous ruler.

Well, we have four of us. I am going to go ahead and get us started, but the RP is still open for a couple more members. ( ithinkcat ithinkcat ) was working on a character. Just not sure if they are planning to still join us.

Woah… that intro post was EPIC!!! I’ll get to making my post soon.

I figured I'd let folks do their own scenes to start. Mundane. Vigilante. Heroic. Whatever. My characters have families, hence the secret ID's.

Edit: One thing I forgot to do was add in a title, location and character. Realized that as I got ready to start working on two more posts. But then I actually combined two posts.

Last edited:
Ill work on my post when i get a second tomorrow but given how Precious is, It may be more mundane until something draws her into the scene.
As for all the Dosieurs, the shadowy group has, I can picture Precious being a big ??? or assumed lower priority due to not realizing what her full powers actually allow for.

Ill work on my post when i get a second tomorrow but given how Precious is, It may be more mundane until something draws her into the scene.
As for all the Dosieurs, the shadowy group has, I can picture Precious being a big ??? or assumed lower priority due to not realizing what her full powers actually allow for.
I was a little unclear of how public she is. And if she maintains a secret ID.

Folks should understand that any friends and family are fair game.

Secret Identity and likely hasn't been involved in anything Major yet. But when she acts her appearance would maybe get some notice with the whole Angelic theme/materials.

Mostly protecting Homeless/Minor crimes targeting civilians for now.

That's not even enough to get on their radar. This group is interested in Inhumans (my new name for your power tier of characters). It is about threat levels.

Vanguard catches falling passenger aircraft, picks up superyachts, wrestles tornadoes. (FYI, he cheats and uses theatrical methodologies. He isn't that strong.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back