• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Champions - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
LOL, got a good quote for Lava Lord.

"Surrender .. or I'll go Pompeii on your ass!"

Right. While precious helps alot of people but not in flashier/obvious ways. Her superhero persona is more likely to talk/help at first than fight/attack outside of protecting.

I have added a sub link to the CS thread for NPC's (such as villains). The link is in the first post of the CS thread. The NPC thread is reverse linked to get you back to the rest of the RP threads.

Oh ... I found a powerset that uses time manipulation, but very, very specific ... and doesn't alter time at all. One of the few I have allowed before. It didn't violate causality or create paradoxes.

I have been slowly adding some NPC's to the Lore thread. (I need to come up with names for a New Age shop and a bar.)

I am planning to get some more posts out late today or tomorrow. FYI, the bar scene is NOT random. You may notice that Jack and another NPC I’ll be introducing named William Roberts are major NPCs. I have intentionally left out major spoiler info.

Which reminds me... I still need to make my post! I will go do that, sorry.

.sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. I like the power set. Not a typical one, but not one of the exotic ones that tend to be easily abused (Time or Reality manipulation).

A trident or harpoon of some sort would fit the motif. Which do you think would be more plausible in your world between magic and super science?

A trident or harpoon of some sort would fit the motif. Which do you think would be more plausible in your world between magic and super science?
Neither. There simply is no source for such - unless the character can create it themselves - or can gain an ally who can make it.

Edit: I do have characters with such abilities already posted.

I mean if its just materials Precious can make durable archaic weapons though that's it, she has an easier time taking complex stuff apart than making it.

Might not actually go for it then. At least not in the beginning. Not sure the character I have in mind would start out doing superhero business and as such won’t really need a special weapon. Might just get an upgrade later down the line. Probably with another characters help.

Last edited:
Going to suggest holding for a little bit to keep from tying up power sets for other possible members.

FYI, I have added a few CSs to the Major NPC list. (The link is in the first post of the main CS thread.)

Not to worry. If you read that last post, it bears a lot of similarities to the one about Vanguard. Star Lord and Coldsnap are more of the Injustice type "heroes".

.sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. Did you ever complete your character? It still says WIP and hasn't been approved yet. I didn't know you had done more work on it.

Okay ... if I Like'd it, you are good to go. Might discuss some stuff in PM's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back