• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Chainsaw’s “Chainsaw-Man” Search (OPEN)

chainsaw

Domination
747F82EE-F823-4FC9-8ACF-19F6A52CA657.gif
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«​
IMPORTANT NOTE I ••• It’s like five am as I write this, haven’t slept at all. So apologies for spelling errors or sentence that don’t make sense. Corrections will be made!…Eventually.

Hello! I am chainsaw ehehe, I am 19!
This is a small search since the focus is one subject! But I have very board interests like games and anime. I adore art and cosplay (even if it hurts me). I!do!not!shut!up!!!!

CURRENT SONG- HE’S MINE • MOKENSTEF

IMPORTANT DETAILS•••

Majority (everything) is copy and paste from other search, shhhhh.

i am in college so obviously my schedule is wack, i also sometimes just pass out for hours. honestly i was getting back into rp before college then BAM hell. speaking of which if we had an rp in the past and i suddenly disappeared please contact me! im too shy-

*despite my formal and stiff tone(i think) just know that once i get comfortable i type a little more unhinged, need someone to create headcanons, art, playlists, etc, etc, etc. then the deranged woman from around the block is your guy!*

as for off site details I'd rather not lmao, I'm dumb and stupid so I need everything in one place.

3rd person, literate, multipara (1-3 paragraphs at least, I can go for 8 maybe)

>i write anything, m//, f//, m/f, a lot of the characters i write (oc and canon) are poc (cause i am one yk)
>no one liners and at least 1 paragraph. i do try to match post lengths.
>let’s respect each other k? let’s also create boundaries, sometimes i leave for an hour and people spam me. i have zero tolerance for that thing! i also take time off due to issues within my real life, please respect that. the same will be given to you.
>so ghosting, honestly i dont care you gotta do what you gotta do and i understand. basically ghosting friendly.
>please have material in your messages, both in planning and rp. it’s a 50/50 relationship, i’ll give my all if you give yours.
>in doubling scenarios i will go hard for you, i’ll give you anything you want cause I understand self indulgence haha.
>don’t,,,take me art, i don’t know if anyone would but eh, good to put out.
>i prefer pms overall i think, nice and private. most importantly you are stuck with me.

>comments will be deleted after a certain amount of time, nothing against you i just like cleaning up!<

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

So since Chainsaw man part 2 is coming out, very soon, I’m hyper fixated on it once more. I’ve always wanted to write something Chainsaw Man but it always fell through for reasons out of me and my partners control so no hard feelings.

I don’t not want to write canon relationships unless they are strictly platonic. Shipping in CSM is funky lmao. You could convince me with DenjixReze and MAYBEEEEE AngelxAki (heavy on the maybe). I’m also willing to write Makima against Denji to play against their fucked up dynamic (No shipping obviously!! Just exploring their power imbalance)

Now don’t shame me for this, but I am looking to write something canonxoc (don’t laugh). I am willing to double as mentioned! I have two gals I can chose from and been literally craving to develop them further in a rp!! Depending on who you are willing to play determines who I main (because they’re both important to their own stories hehe).

As for ocxoc, I’m willing to try it. It’s not the main thing I’m looking for but yk I don’t mind.

I am all for canon divergence, AUs, etc, etc! So just lmk! (If we do AUs I’d still like to keep the aspects of Devils n shit cause they’re so interesting to me).

I’m taking a few people in so I don’t get stupid and overwhelm myself haha!

I'm down to rp OC x CC, but my characters are homosexual if that's a problem or not.

Hello! I know this post is a little old, but if you happen to see my comment I can do OC x Canon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back