• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale Estate- OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Riko would still be around to help out but he won't be doing much as the new guy. He's like that one party member you have to personally ask if you eant him to join the quest or somethin'. >.> It's not like i hate him or anything. I'm just kinda tired of Riko hogging all the spotlight. The new one will easily get ignored if Riko is still around. I will let them both work from time to time with each other. I just think it's time for a new character ya know. A new youngster to look forward to on their next big adventure. Riko's only in it for the nostalgia.

Man, all this talking about the sequel really pumps me up to really get the RP railing on to the ending...

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
The next arc will be a mid-way point for the story, after that the arc after that is pretty quick and then there's a final battle phase arc.

Wow we're already midway? That's really quick!
I didn't want to make the rp amazingly long so as to preserve some freshness for it XD knowing roleplays, it can be hard to keep some roleplayers invested in the roleplay and if the story takes too long to end, people would probably be bored of continuing the same old thing. I kept that in mind while making the story and setting up important plot points for the arcs.

I didn't want to make the rp amazingly long so as to preserve some freshness for it XD knowing roleplays, it can be hard to keep some roleplayers invested in the roleplay and if the story takes too long to end, people would probably be bored of continuing the same old thing. I kept that in mind while making the story and setting up important plot points for the arcs.
Wow! I should really take notes from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back