• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale Estate- OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I feel like you %100 deserve to be in the roleplay section. If we could nominate people, I'd nominate you.

Good to see ebb ebb is back with us. Gonna reply as soon as possible. BTW Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi What's the next big step to the RP? I wanna get a little heads up, if that's fine. If it's a secret then it's okay not to tell.
I'll be posting the next arc's main sequences later tonight in the OOC. Then when the arc starts I'll post it on the main thread too to give everyone a refresher!

Spiteful Blood Relations Arc

The second arc of the roleplay, 3 months has passed since the Silver Moon Festival, and Cerberus Vale must be careful with each step they take, slowly but surely Vincent's seemingly master plan grows to its conclusion. The burning hatred between two brothers finally clash once more.
Main Sequences:
- Isaac now a full-fledged Hunter of Vale, has the ability to take on harder missions. Not only that, the missions arriving for the family take a big turn, as the monsters have some-how grown stronger.
- Joseph offers to bring Irvi to her parents, after paying respects to her Aunt.
- Irvi and Riko's first mission begins, a monster that hides in plain sight has begun to roam the city. (Vagabond's folklore monster!)
- Cerevantes contacts Cordelia for the first time, giving her a gift from her mother.
- Sayogoromo's decision from Vincent begins to take its toll, which will he choose?
- Soma and Cerevantes' rematch begins, amidst the clock-tower of The Inner City alone. Resulting in a shocking twist of true loss.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Svisttt Svisttt
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb
Severia Severia
animegirl20 animegirl20
Here you go guys! The next Arc will be under way after Isaac's ceremony!

Spiteful Blood Relations Arc

The second arc of the roleplay, 3 months has passed since the Silver Moon Festival, and Cerberus Vale must be careful with each step they take, slowly but surely Vincent's seemingly master plan grows to its conclusion. The burning hatred between two brothers finally clash once more.
Main Sequences:
- Isaac now a full-fledged Hunter of Vale, has the ability to take on harder missions. Not only that, the missions arriving for the family take a big turn, as the monsters have some-how grown stronger.
- Joseph offers to bring Irvi to her parents, after paying respects to her Aunt.
- Irvi and Riko's first mission begins, a monster that hides in plain sight has begun to roam the city. (Vagabond's folklore monster!)
- Cerevantes contacts Cordelia for the first time, giving her a gift from her mother.
- Sayogoromo's decision from Vincent begins to take its toll, which will he choose?
- Soma and Cerevantes' rematch begins, amidst the clock-tower of The Inner City alone. Resulting in a shocking twist of true loss.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Svisttt Svisttt
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
ebb ebb
Severia Severia
animegirl20 animegirl20
Here you go guys! The next Arc will be under way after Isaac's ceremony!
Awesome! So is your next post going to skip us to three months?

WAAAIT A MINUTE. THAT MONSTER FROM YOUR FOLKLORE. Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre ARE YOU FROM THE PHILLIPINES?!
*Slow clap*
Well, well, well. :coolshades: Looks like somebody has been using their noggin and studying to good use! :ghostv:

Yes. That is indeed correct, my friend. I did come from the Philippine islands. Congrats figuring that out. I knew you would find it out sooner or later~​

Congratz!
You have completed the final piece of my identity! Only a few knows about it.

Irl stuff are going smoothly for now. For the RP. Is still the same night as you left it. Were just wrapping it up for the next arc to begin. I think it safe to say that were reaching the RPs climax now.
I mean you are kinda right! After Spiteful Blood Relations, the arc after that is kind of quick, honestly we won't need to sit much time into it. (Hopefully everyone will be ready for it) Then its the final battle after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back