• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale Estate- OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh yes! While we're at it, considering this arc is ending very soon. (With Ebb's fight against Incana)
I'm gonna expand on the 3 months idea, for the next arc it will take place 3 months after the Ceremony. (Giving Irvi enough time to learn the three Kendo styles, but not Iaijutsu yet and create fire balls, but not use advanced fire magic techniques, able to let Riko tap into a "form" of his powers by training with Joseph on how to use or unlock chi/ki). Allowing both of the trainee's to kinda situate themselves into the daily life finally. Their first mission together will also be used as character growth for the both of them, showing that they have changed from who they were in the beginning of this roleplay.

My biggest goal in this roleplay has always been to give your characters a certain time to shine, or gain something to hold onto as a character. (With Isaac, the battle against Incana serves as a big step for his character to overcome, same with Jian and the demon who plagued her past and her mind). Reading over each of your character sheets when you submitted them I worked them into the storyline, and made each arc revolve around them in some way leading up to the final battle. Since I'm a fairly quick thinker, it was no problem for me at all. (As you could see when I came up with Sayogoromo's third power in a flash XD) So I hope you guys will be excited for this all the same! I hope ebb ebb returns soon enough, I don't want to skip out on his time to shine, perhaps next week he'll return from the battleground that is life! (Make sure to give him all deh cookies and lubs)

Soon I will post the next Arc's main plot points/sequences in the OOC and then the Main Thread when the Arc begins. Letting everyone know what to expect.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Svisttt Svisttt
Severia Severia
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
animegirl20 animegirl20

Oh yes! While we're at it, considering this arc is ending very soon. (With Ebb's fight against Incana)
I'm gonna expand on the 3 months idea, for the next arc it will take place 3 months after the Ceremony. (Giving Irvi enough time to learn the three Kendo styles, but not Iaijutsu yet and create fire balls, but not use advanced fire magic techniques, able to let Riko tap into a "form" of his powers by training with Joseph on how to use or unlock chi/ki). Allowing both of the trainee's to kinda situate themselves into the daily life finally. Their first mission together will also be used as character growth for the both of them, showing that they have changed from who they were in the beginning of this roleplay.

My biggest goal in this roleplay has always been to give your characters a certain time to shine, or gain something to hold onto as a character. (With Isaac, the battle against Incana serves as a big step for his character to overcome, same with Jian and the demon who plagued her past and her mind). Reading over each of your character sheets when you submitted them I worked them into the storyline, and made each arc revolve around them in some way leading up to the final battle. Since I'm a fairly quick thinker, it was no problem for me at all. (As you could see when I came up with Sayogoromo's third power in a flash XD) So I hope you guys will be excited for this all the same! I hope ebb ebb returns soon enough, I don't want to skip out on his time to shine, perhaps next week he'll return from the battleground that is life! (Make sure to give him all deh cookies and lubs)

Soon I will post the next Arc's main plot points/sequences in the OOC and then the Main Thread when the Arc begins. Letting everyone know what to expect.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Svisttt Svisttt
Severia Severia
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
animegirl20 animegirl20
I read your entire post and man i can feel the passion all the way from here! You're really excited about this aren't ya? :3

Always excited! Never can stop being excited! I'm glad its working so well, and you guys helping me continue this is what matters most. You guys are the best!
Hey! Like i said! This one of the greatest Rp's i've ever participated in years! I feel so comfortable roleplaying here!

Also just a small thought i think my new character will have a relation in Riko's backstory, thus really completing the history of Riko.

ginkoooo you're such a good GM omg
Thank you for letting me be the goodest Gmmmm

Hey! Like i said! This one of the greatest Rp's i've ever participated in years! I feel so comfortable roleplaying here!

Also just a small thought i think my new character will have a relation in Riko's backstory, thus really completing the history of Riko.
Thannkk YOOUU. Keeping you guys invested is an honor!

AND OOOHH I can't wait to read up on that character sheet then!

You can't tell but Jian is having a heart attack. Don't kill her please. XD Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

But yeah! You are great GM! I wish I could keep my Tyrant King RP running it always falls apart......guess I need to do more planning. Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
I could always give a helping hand if you need it! Advice is a speciality of mine. XD
Oh don't worry.
Soma will get life alert for her.

I could always give a helping hand if you need it! Advice is a speciality of mine. XD
Oh don't worry.
Soma will get life alert for her.
I could use it! XD I think it's a good Idea but.....I don't know maybe it's to big....well anyway I'll think about that another day.

Orrrrrrrr he could be her life alert. -wink wink nudge nudge-

I could use it! XD I think it's a good Idea but.....I don't know maybe it's to big....well anyway I'll think about that another day.

Orrrrrrrr he could be her life alert. -wink wink nudge nudge-
Are you trying to flirt with me XD
Soma: *Pulls out a life-stretcher* It's alright Jian, I was hired by Life-Alert.

Another voice that your GMing is beyond amazing, Ginko. I'm really busy irl and if it wasn't for your timely management and a great deal of investment on the story planning I might not be able to keep my interest and spare my so little free time for this.

Another voice that your GMing is beyond amazing, Ginko. I'm really busy irl and if it wasn't for your timely management and a great deal of investment on the story planning I might not be able to keep my interest and spare my so little free time for this.
heart-attack-gif-12.gif

GUIS, THE LOVE.
ITS SO MUCH.
IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK
*falls over, being pounded with hearts all over*
AAAAAHHYYEEE

CAN I ADD TO THE MUSH?

MAYBE? A LITTLE BIT?

BECAUSE I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY

this RP and the people in it actually make me really really happy and weirdly motivates me to get shit actually done during the day lmaO. all of you are precious and important and I'm glad I got to meet all of you <3

Severia Severia I knew i should have tried to talk to Cordelia when i at least had the chance to! She looks like she needed talking right now! But i think i'll make up for it on Cerberus Vale Season 2. I think she'll make a good use of my new character as her new servant or somethin'

As much as i am happy right, i'm also very frustrated at the same time!!! I woke up in the middle of night for no apparent reason! It's almost three am here and school starts about a few hours from now! I'm literally Rping myself to sleep but i thought it would be to late... I need help. Does anyone else here had this kind of problem? I mean slept early like 9:00 PM and woke up around twelve. I think slept again for a bit then i woke up again this time it's two! It's really annoying! :closedeyescryingfrown:

View attachment 454935

GUIS, THE LOVE.
ITS SO MUCH.
IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK
*falls over, being pounded with hearts all over*
AAAAAHHYYEEE
Also somebody get this dude a stretcher. I think he got too much praise for tonight/today.

Hey guys! Sorry that I've been gone for so long, I totally understand if you're feeling frustrated at me for the absence.

I'm going to get caught up today and make a post in a few hours.

Missed you too! <3

Things have been really busy! I feel bad for leaving for so long, but I haven't had much of a choice if I wanted to sleep at all haha.

thank youuu omgg <3
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back