• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale Estate- OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It's all good. I haven't RP'd in... Months. And I'm really bored and I really felt like RP-ing, so I came here. (It was the first one on the fantasy page lol)

Anyway, thanks.
I can leave a reserved spot for you in the sequel! Sorry that this isnt open right now!

Well it was a tightrope from time to time, but as you can see I’m alive now.
good-news-everyone-gif-4.gif

Severia Severia IS BACK!

Btw animegirl20 animegirl20 I love how fast Jian reacted. If Soma hadn’t been using god mode, her help would be appreciated a lot.

Also another character for the sequel sounds tempting, should I make it hmmmm...

How i truly feel after waking up a few minuts ago this morning...
images-16.jpg

I'm fhres out of the bed so if i say something weird, typos are common and responses from me are sloe. Thats because im fresh straight out of the bed.

New characters would definitely be interesting for the sequel, I'm planning to make the sequel 15 years later, though it could change in time. But I have a good grasp it could be 15 years

New characters would definitely be interesting for the sequel, I'm planning to make the sequel 15 years later, though it could change in time. But I have a good grasp it could be 15 years
If you're taking this to 15 years ahead from the roleplay then Riko will be 30 years old now.

Yeah, he old. Which is why i'm registering a new one that's younger than him. (If you're cool with another character XP)

Imma start
calling Jian "Aunt Jian" if we are going to reach that future!

Wow he old!
Sure! It'll be cool seeing all the characters more matured, alongside new characters they might have to train and or get along with.

Yep, Naturally Soma is 950 right now.

Riko would still be around to help out but he won't be doing much as the new guy. He's like that one party member you have to personally ask if you eant him to join the quest or somethin'. >.> It's not like i hate him or anything. I'm just kinda tired of Riko hogging all the spotlight. The new one will easily get ignored if Riko is still around. I will let them both work from time to time with each other. I just think it's time for a new character ya know. A new youngster to look forward to on their next big adventure. Riko's only in it for the nostalgia.

Man, all this talking about the sequel really pumps me up to really get the RP railing on to the ending...

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back