• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale Estate- OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dangit! I applied too much passion on a post again! Hate it when that happens!
That’s definitely not a bad thing. Coming from a guy who always waste at least half an hour on a few paragraphs, but still.

Btw Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi my irl shit hit me again, and you conveniently hadn’t mentioned Cordelia’s fate yet, so mind confining her with something that she can’t get out easily (electric prison, demon sealing magic or whatevs) and somehow prevent her from constantly scrying? Since I have time to make a post tomorrow, I’ll have her use it only enough to ask for help (For all I cares, she could just go straight for Soma and solidify his shounen protag role) and become idle while I deal with my irl matters (that have to be time-consuming on the fucking weekend where we are most active.)

I hope I hadn’t bother you guys too much with this, though I feel like if I don’t do something about my inability to post during this weekend, my character will be left out and it will be hard to keep her in touch.

That’s definitely not a bad thing. Coming from a guy who always waste at least half an hour on a few paragraphs, but still.

Btw Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi my irl shit hit me again, and you conveniently hadn’t mentioned Cordelia’s fate yet, so mind confining her with something that she can’t get out easily (electric prison, demon sealing magic or whatevs) and somehow prevent her from constantly scrying? Since I have time to make a post tomorrow, I’ll have her use it only enough to ask for help (For all I cares, she could just go straight for Soma and solidify his shounen protag role) and become idle while I deal with my irl matters (that have to be time-consuming on the fucking weekend where we are most active.)

I hope I hadn’t bother you guys too much with this, though I feel like if I don’t do something about my inability to post during this weekend, my character will be left out and it will be hard to keep her in touch.
DO NOT SAY SORRRYYYYYYY
for the reaal life
*light flashes*
*im in a chair snapping my fingers, mafia italiano style voice*
You've come to me, to do a service for you. A service I was thinking on even by myself! A containment for Cordelia, was well planned.
I was going to bring it up to you.
I will allow you to use Soma as a typical shounen protag.
You do what you need to do, my son. You leave the rest to me, The Godfather.

I hope things will turn out okay there. You'll have me real worried!

You always have to say that do you? It's obvious that Irvi's the better character.

Human beans sound gross XD. They bring too mind the Titans from AoT rofl.
But I’m doing well. Suffering the heat of summer.

ofc I have to say it riko is such a unique character and adds a lot to the roleplay. i love the contrast between all the characters in the rp

I COULD BE A LIL BETTER BUT I'M FUNCTIONING AND THAT'S GREAT
Really? I see Riko as a out of context character. Bordova is a super fine place. To the point that doing crime seems rather impossible. Riko is very vague and needs Character development, badly. Irvi has alot more potential and more sociable despite her Moeneess shyness. I gotta say. She has that main protagonist kind of vibe for me!

How are youuuu

How are all of you precious human beans
I really shouldn't be here right now! XD I'm supposed to be getting ready for my morning sports activity today, lolz! Despite my slight hatred for sports. I do love playing badminton due to it's rather easy gameplay. So easy that you can still play good even if you're a bit lazy. (Like me!) Plus my team kinda knows me for my uncanny and unrealistic ability to perform reverse backhand strikes like some kind of anime character holding their sword in a reversed grip manner. Pretty crazy but it's true. Badminton is the only thing i'm good at. Oh shoot i really need to go! Catch up with you peeps later! I'll reply as soon as i can!

Really? I see Riko as a out of context character. Bordova is a super fine place. To the point that doing crime seems rather impossible. Riko is very vague and needs Character development, badly. Irvi has alot more potential and more sociable despite her Moeneess shyness. I gotta say. She has that main protagonist kind of vibe for me!

TO BE FAIR ONE OF THE FAMILY HEADS IS ACTUALLY AN EVIL BITCH

tbh I could see there actually being a fair amount of crime in Bordova (no place is perfect <3), just way more uhhh under the radar y'know? riko shows off a different side of things and I love that

whennn I was making Irvi I wanted to like... use the lesser used stereotype associated with fire magic? hah. rather than having her be really hot headed I wanted her to be more warm and nurturing because fire is often associated with life-giving and stuff like that.

destruction and hotheadedness is p cool too though

ALSO HAVE FUN AT BADMINTON AHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back