• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Celestial War - Student Lounge (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
May edit my character a bit when I'm more rested, but it at least gets the gist of him across...

Added in a few edits. Mostly just clarified a few things and added a section about Cat Demons in general. Should be good now.

Y'know.... I just realized Kit has a weakness for cute girls, and as of this point, all but one other character is female....

This is going to get hilarious. I can tell XD

Y'know.... I just realized Kit has a weakness for cute girls, and as of this point, all but one other character is female....

This is going to get hilarious. I can tell XD
it'll be interesting thats for shore, tho. Klare is more Fluid but does dress more feminine 80% of the time.

-------

Emmi Emmi hostage hostage TheEndlessRain TheEndlessRain S Stardreamer

Just a note. We currently have a WIP Fire Wielder CS. And I'm thinking since we'll most likely only need one more wielder, we could probs double up on muses if we dont get any new CS's for Celestials soon. (Since no ones applied for one yet, yoinks) So if no one applied in a few days or so, and you feel like you can manage another muse or so, feel free to make a Celestial CS.
(really doesnt matter if its ur muses celestial or not, i dont care just make sure to coordinate with whoever's celestial it is)

it'll be interesting thats for shore, tho. Klare is more Fluid but does dress more feminine 80% of the time.

-------

Emmi Emmi hostage hostage TheEndlessRain TheEndlessRain S Stardreamer

Just a note. We currently have a WIP Fire Wielder CS. And I'm thinking since we'll most likely only need one more wielder, we could probs double up on muses if we dont get any new CS's for Celestials soon. (Since no ones applied for one yet, yoinks) So if no one applied in a few days or so, and you feel like you can manage another muse or so, feel free to make a Celestial CS.
(really doesnt matter if its ur muses celestial or not, i dont care just make sure to coordinate with whoever's celestial it is)
Kit: "I think I've found heaven... I can occupy a different lap for every day of the academic week!" *in housecat form, obviously* (=♡ ᆺ ♡=)

Kit: "I think I've found heaven... I can occupy a different lap for every day of the academic week!" *in housecat form, obviously* (=♡ ᆺ ♡=)
thankfully klare enjoys cats. she'd happily just like carry him around whilst he's in cat form. like if she didnt know he also had a humanoid form, she'd probs spoiler the heck outta him

thankfully klare enjoys cats. she'd happily just like carry him around whilst he's in cat form. like if she didnt know he also had a humanoid form, she'd probs spoiler the heck outta him
And that's exactly why Kit doesn't show his ears and tail around girls unless they already know he's a cat! XD

Getting carried, spoiled, petted, ears scratched, etc. is a paradise not to be foolishly cast aside!

Kit: "Unless they start talking about taking me to the vet to get fixed..."

Me: "Yeah... You want to see a cat demon's top speed? Watch how he Nopes the hell out of that situation and you'll see it."

And that's exactly why Kit doesn't show his ears and tail around girls unless they already know he's a cat! XD

Getting carried, spoiled, petted, ears scratched, etc. is a paradise not to be foolishly cast aside!

Kit: "Unless they start talking about taking me to the vet to get fixed..."

Me: "Yeah... You want to see a cat demon's top speed? Watch how he Nopes the hell out of that situation and you'll see it."
You'd think with Klare being a half-demon she'd be able to tell something if off with the cat. but instead, she's just to focus on how adorable and soft he is.

Emmi Emmi hostage hostage TheEndlessRain TheEndlessRain S Stardreamer One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost A Angelus dragonsfire dragonsfire
So I'm going to post the IC Thread Either tomorrow or the day after. In the mean time we can work on replies.
Do we want an order? Do we just want everyone to reply when they can?
Also I need Angelus and dragonsfire to finish their CS. Just because im looking forward to those, and I know Angelus has been working on theirs forever.

Again, if we don't get anymore Celestial Apps, we'll just have people double up and play as their celestial or somethin. Thanks for listening!

I'm really fucking tempted to make someone who's powers are he regenerates and he's lucky when he needs to be due to how often random accidents happen to him that should kill him (for example lightning has hit him 24 times)

Like he's not even a wielder, just he's some guy mixed up in all of this.

I'm really fucking tempted to make someone who's powers are he regenerates and he's lucky when he needs to be due to how often random accidents happen to him that should kill him (for example lightning has hit him 24 times)

Like he's not even a wielder, just he's some guy mixed up in all of this.
Like a minor Character, who just happens to get involved with all the wielders and is there just to be there.
Like i feel like they would be someone who would keep all the wielders sane while they try to figure out the shit thats going to happen in their life.

Plus since he regenerates he can be in literally every fight but by accident like, "Wow it's such a nice day aaaanddd I'm on fire. It was a nice day. That really hurts."

Plus since he regenerates he can be in literally every fight but by accident like, "Wow it's such a nice day aaaanddd I'm on fire. It was a nice day. That really hurts."
It would be a very comical muse. And i would be glad to see someone there for comedic relief in the game. Plus we could use him for exposition when we get to heavy plot points.

It would be a very comical muse. And i would be glad to see someone there for comedic relief in the game. Plus we could use him for exposition when we get to heavy plot points.

Also if you need a celestial I can do the time celestial. He'd be a madman who's always confused about when he is. Like, "Oh the war is happening now? That puts me 30 years earlier than I thought I was."

Also if you need a celestial I can do the time celestial. He'd be a madman who's always confused about when he is. Like, "Oh the war is happening now? That puts me 30 years earlier than I thought I was."
We currently have a time celestial in the works actually.
You could probs pull a similar theme with the space celestial for what world are they in, whats been created, n such.

We currently have a time celestial in the works actually.
You could probs pull a similar theme with the space celestial for what world are they in, whats been created, n such.

I could with parallel universes.

Emmi Emmi hostage hostage TheEndlessRain TheEndlessRain S Stardreamer One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost A Angelus dragonsfire dragonsfire
So I'm going to post the IC Thread Either tomorrow or the day after. In the mean time we can work on replies.
Do we want an order? Do we just want everyone to reply when they can?
Also I need Angelus and dragonsfire to finish their CS. Just because im looking forward to those, and I know Angelus has been working on theirs forever.

Again, if we don't get anymore Celestial Apps, we'll just have people double up and play as their celestial or somethin. Thanks for listening!
Sorry, I get distracted lol. I believe I'm done with mine now, I may change the nickname.
Personally I would prefer an order as I can get pretty busy during the day.

Sorry, I get distracted lol. I believe I'm done with mine now, I may change the nickname.
Personally I would prefer an order as I can get pretty busy during the day.
I will check it out now. Its alright to get distracted, I didn't want to rush you ^^

Holy fuck how was I not notified that there was an OOC chat? RPN is being a huge bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back