• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy uh, slice of school life + magical war?

truthofself

resident problem child
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Character Sheets || Lore ||

> You are a student at the Prestigious Academy for the Gifted. And by Gifted we mean supernaturally gifted. Students here are anything but normal. But you are even less normal.
At birth, you had a strange marking on your back. Although no one knew what it was for or of. It's grown and Evolved as you've grown and changed. Of course, it's a specified Colour scheme and seems symmetrical along your spine. However, in your 18-22 years of age, you still have no idea what it is for or from. You've seen other people of your race, and they do not have it. But at school, you've seen others with similar marks in similar spots. Whilst at the school, you've always heard a voice, it differs from each person. Sometimes you even see a person who isn't there or a Talisman as well. But you didn't know what any of it meant.
You are meant to be a welder to a Celestial, the Gods of Each Element.

Note: I've Already Pick out Specified Genders/Colours for each Celestial. Along with the Trait that is the most prominent in their welder.
Spirit - The Missing Link in all of this, and why this war rages on constantly. With her missing, the other Celestials are fighting over the Throne to lead them.
Space - The Celestial of Creation, he is adored by the colour Green.
Time - The Celestial of Value, he is adored by the colour Silver.
Light - The Celestial of Leadership, They are Adored by the colour White.
Dark - The Celestial of Fear, They are Adored by the Colour Black.
Water - The Celestial of Clarity, She is Adored by the Colour Blue.
Fire - The Celestial of Unpredictability, He is Adored by the Colour Red.
Earth - The Celestial of Nurture, She is Adored by the Colour Brown.
Air - The Celestial of Freedom, He is Adored by the Colour Pale Yellow.

Important Notes:
> For A Created CS Page, At least 5 people are interested (Excluding me, that'll be almost all the welders needed.)
> At first we'll just allow people to make Welder CS's, if we get an overflow of interest, people can Apply for Celestials if they didn't get a Welder spot.
> Feel free to also post minor muse CS. (So like teachers and other faculties.)
> I'm set on everyone for the celestials, but I will be willing to change a few colours/Traits for Certain Celestials.
>> Fire - Trait
>> Time - Colour
>> Air - Trait/Colour
>> Light - Trait

Feel Free to Ask me anything else!!
Interested: 7
Maybe: 1

Last edited:
Ooh! I'm interested! I'd love to be the welder for the time celestial!

It's not a big change, but if you're open to changing Time's color, maybe change it to gray/grey? It just feels weird since Time has silver but there isn't any other metal/jewelry color (like gold).

And just a few questions!

What's a welder? Did you mean wielder? And I'd love to learn more about the history of this! Like... why is there a war? Who started it? Do the Gifted know about the Celestials? And besides the ones tied to a Celestial, what other powers do the "normal" Gifted students have? Is it like... if they're not associated with a Celestial do they have random powers like mind reading or manipulating metal?

I'm interested! It's been a while since I've committed to a long term RP. Hopefully this takes off well

So, with the celestials, are the weapons magical, would they contain some of the powers of the celestials? How do they work?

-Going for the time celestial

So, with the celestials, are the weapons magical, would they contain some of the powers of the celestials? How do they work?

-Going for the time celestial

yes, weapons are magical, and they go off whatever power's you give to the celestial.
So when you ask how they work I assume you mean the Celestials becoming Weapons. When a Wielder and Celestial bind, the Celestial informs the Wielder that they are here to play a game, fight, and use the Celestial as a Weapon. They follow it up with The Celestials the Last Name. (Check The Celestial CS Guide for the Last Name.) and what they can do.
Celestials have preferred weapon forms which are their strongest, but their weapon forms can also change depending on the Wielders Will. This Forms Strength for Attacks is based on the Wielders Stats, and the trust between the Wielder and the Celestial.
The Celestials last name is the trigger word for Form Changes and Summoning. Its the Start of a Command Sequence. Its like the > in a line of Code, but just a name instead.
I hope that clears it up. If you need anything else feel free to ask ^^
Oh, I almost forgot.

truthofself truthofself may I apply for a Time Wielder?
You don't really needa ask, you can simply throw ur CS in the CS Forum. ^^ but yes you can apply for that member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back