• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No but same
dead gang

High Five Kudos GIF by REI

Duels?

What happened while I was away?

Have we finally joined the first group as members of the brawl in the carriage club?

Jaxon: Talking to Morgan about something that he had been studying for years, hoping he would be interested

Morgan's Brain:

Duels?

What happened while I was away?

Have we finally joined the first group as members of the brawl in the carriage club?
Nahhhh

Just saying Jaxon wouldn't pick a fight with Graham if he chose to flirt with Alex (too babie for that) but he would seek alternate methods of competition

("1v1 me on Rust trickshots only")

I'm watching 2017 BatDad vines and thinking:

"This is Morgan being a good poly father to Jaxon's and Alex's multiple children"

I'm watching 2017 BatDad vines and thinking:

"This is Morgan being a good poly father to Jaxon's and Alex's multiple children"

to think that in the future morgan will be screaming everyone's names for shits and giggles is awesome
"ALEX
do u want pizza for dinner?"

Is this gonna be like one of those old world contests of honor where he'll be socially ostracized for refusing Jaxon's random challenges?

Or is Graham going to have every option of just ignoring him and flirting harder?

Is this gonna be like one of those old world contests of honor where he'll be socially ostracized for refusing Jaxon's random challenges?

Or is Graham going to have every option of just ignoring him and flirting harder?
He flirts until he's told to back off specifically by the person involved. If it's someone else getting jealous he doesn't really care

My guy when I said duel I meant yugioh not hamilton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back